33 minutes ago, Malos323 said:

Did Development hit a snag? It's nearly the end of the week.

Sorry for pushing, just decently anticipating the changes.

Yes it hit a snag... called 'real life work and other obligations' :)

I am still finishing some tests and will be releasing the updates soon.

On 4/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes it hit a snag... called 'real life work and other obligations' :)

I am still finishing some tests and will be releasing the updates soon.

That's okay better to take your time and work out any kinks and bugs.

This may be the wrong location but I'm having a strange effect after installing newest Version of Hormones.  I keep getting a pop-up message about the chastity belt is feeling strange, would I like to drink some metallic potion?  I've tried a google search, but I can't find any mod that has that message. I can select yes or no, but I don't know what it is for. Even worse, I'm out of the chastity belt but the message keeps coming.  I apologize if this is not the correct mod, if it isn't, does anyone know what mod that might be from? I only updated, Shout like a Virgin and Hormones as well as AIO animated Vagina.

GOODMORNING!! I have not been on for a while so, I am hoping I do not need to scan through the support thread to find quick fixes or updates even...

The reason for this hope is that on the main page this fantastic totally awesome mod says it was updated last 21st of December. While current chat suggests it has been updated since then possibly quite often?

I am updating from main page in any case, but, if there are any updated or fixes in the support log please let me know so I can start to back track for them.

@DeepBlueFrog you are still totally awesome (yes a lame attempt to suck up but meh... I have been told I am quite good at sucking...)

3 hours ago, asmondar said:

This may be the wrong location but I'm having a strange effect after installing newest Version of Hormones.  I keep getting a pop-up message about the chastity belt is feeling strange, would I like to drink some metallic potion?  I've tried a google search, but I can't find any mod that has that message. I can select yes or no, but I don't know what it is for. Even worse, I'm out of the chastity belt but the message keeps coming.  I apologize if this is not the correct mod, if it isn't, does anyone know what mod that might be from? I only updated, Shout like a Virgin and Hormones as well as AIO animated Vagina.

I can tell you it is NOT from Hormones :)

Did you ask also in the Shout like a Virgin thread?

3 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

GOODMORNING!! I have not been on for a while so, I am hoping I do not need to scan through the support thread to find quick fixes or updates even...

The reason for this hope is that on the main page this fantastic totally awesome mod says it was updated last 21st of December. While current chat suggests it has been updated since then possibly quite often?

I am updating from main page in any case, but, if there are any updated or fixes in the support log please let me know so I can start to back track for them.

@DeepBlueFrog you are still totally awesome (yes a lame attempt to suck up but meh... I have been told I am quite good at sucking...)

Thanks... the mod has not been updated since December but I will be releasing a small update in a few days.

33 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks... the mod has not been updated since December but I will be releasing a small update in a few days.

Awesome so my timing is impeccable, as it will probably take me a few days to ensure everything is up to date.

On a side note, I do hope real life has been treating you well and that you had a memorable (in a good way) New Years.

19 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Awesome so my timing is impeccable, as it will probably take me a few days to ensure everything is up to date.

On a side note, I do hope real life has been treating you well and that you had a memorable (in a good way) New Years.

It was thanks!

I am going on a mental countdown to the next TES game, so I am trying to get as much as possible done for the next year or so, maybe more.

Bugs can wait. My priority is to finish the quests first.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can tell you it is NOT from Hormones :)

Did you ask also in the Shout like a Virgin thread?

Just did, Thanks, I started a new game and so far haven't been locked in chastity belt and all is well, but I think I'll trigger a chastity belt to see if the problem has persisted.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

what happen after we cant cure from bimboo last stage does it have quest ?

Spoiler
4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

i have a suggestion why dont you make npc comment chance for sex change ? like some npc will say wait what happen to your gender ? something like that

29 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i have a suggestion why dont you make npc comment chance for sex change ? like some npc will say wait what happen to your gender ? something like that

The game doesnt hero track of who you already know like it does with spells or books.

I have no way of knowing if an NPC already met you while you were in the other gender.

21 hours ago, asmondar said:

I know what this is. It is a bug from Hormones triggering part of the YPS immersive fashion quest from the Mages College in Winterhold. 

Did you smudge your nail polish as a bimbo? If so you will start to get these messages as it is linked to the polish monitor from the quest in YPS. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is the Hormone mechanic working in this new version?

I tried out the bimbo curse and got the message saying "my brain has been rewired and now the curse is irreversible. But still managed to cure it with a daedra heart.  

Thanks for reporting. I will test that again when I get a close to an Outcast.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hmm, Got a few questions.

1. So, what are the brainwashing/conditioning words, and early stages of what, the Bimbo quest?
2. Bimbo Hormone level? Is it a separate hormone, or is it a change to the female hormone

3. How does it become truly irreversible, and is there any dialogue attached to it?

4. A bit confused on the last enhancement point.

Just asking for clarification

3 minutes ago, Malos323 said:

Hmm, Got a few questions.

1. So, what are the brainwashing/conditioning words, and early stages of what, the Bimbo quest?
2. Bimbo Hormone level? Is it a separate hormone, or is it a change to the female hormone

3. How does it become truly irreversible, and is there any dialogue attached to it?

4. A bit confused on the last enhancement point.

Just asking for clarification

1. The words are 'thoughts' popping up in your mind. You will have to enable status messages in Hormones menu to view them.

2. Bimbo's have their own hormonal level of ... pinkness? it is parallel to the female hormone.

3. The cure of Hormones curses involves bringing a daedra heart to a Dremora Outcast. 

Irreversible means they will tell you, through dialogue, that there is nothing they can do for you at this pint.

4. I fixed conditions where the showracemenu would appear abusively when curing the curses. 

That may still need some tweaking as I didn't test all possible combinations of curses.

Happy to receive feedback about that.

Oh this is getting interesting.  I do have a question for anyone. Playing as a Male, who gets transformed, I just tested I went and had sex with Honey and then got the transformation statement but the male head on the body looked bad. What is a fairly basic setup for starting as a guy roaming skyrim, raping the bandits he subdues and then hearing/seeing some helpless woman on an island ...

When the bimbo curse starts, should I go full girl in the racemenu and then put on a penis in SOS? 

Previously I played all girl char's and so  never experienced this part of the mod.

3 minutes ago, asmondar said:

Oh this is getting interesting.  I do have a question for anyone. Playing as a Male, who gets transformed, I just tested I went and had sex with Honey and then got the transformation statement but the male head on the body looked bad. What is a fairly basic setup for starting as a guy roaming skyrim, raping the bandits he subdues and then hearing/seeing some helpless woman on an island ...

When the bimbo curse starts, should I go full girl in the racemenu and then put on a penis in SOS? 

Previously I played all girl char's and so  never experienced this part of the mod.

The male head on a female body happens often unfortunately, which is why I added a 'showracemenu' after the transformation.

To clear up any visual issues from a gender change, I recommend switching between male and female in the race menu until everything is cleared.

If you are using the Bimbo race, you should also switch between Bimbo and another race like Nord, until your character looks OK.

If you want a Bimbo with a penis, you can also install the optional schlong for Hormones, as well as the mod 'consoleUtil' and make sure you enable all three curses: HRT (sex change), TG (for make genitals on a female body) and Bimbo.

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The male head on a female body happens often unfortunately, which is why I added a 'showracemenu' after the transformation.

To clear up any visual issues from a gender change, I recommend switching between male and female in the race menu until everything is cleared.

If you are using the Bimbo race, you should also switch between Bimbo and another race like Nord, until your character looks OK.

If you want a Bimbo with a penis, you can also install the optional schlong for Hormones, as well as the mod 'consoleUtil' and make sure you enable all three curses: HRT (sex change), TG (for make genitals on a female body) and Bimbo.

When I switch and try to go back to either the bimbo race or from male to female I crash.  I think it’s maybe a skeleton issue.