• 3 weeks later...

Update 20140707.1:

Added RedRacer, Repconn, DamCivillian Jumpsuit textured P1-P3 variations

Added more FO3 / TTW outfits to SCR formists

Changed Semen detection over to use RaceFormlists by GetRace, custom races may be added to those race lists to be treated as that race

Update 20140702.1:

Not much just opened and resaved scripts, deleted a few old commented out lines and reordered a few things to give more startup time before starting MCM etc

Update 20140701.1:

Minor formlist fixes

Added gSCRDebug1, gSCRDebug2 & gSCRDebug3 as I've recently realised that mods checking the Quest variable would have issues if I ever changed Index so please only use them and change over to them ASAP if you are using the old variables, the old quest varibles will remain but there's a chance of breakage

Damaged Outfit Swapping Update 20140701.1:

Added version support & error message

Added start delay based on SCR

Still haven't done much testing on it

Update 20140626.1:

Fixes to some formlist contents

Added Pregnant variations of Dirty Spring & Casualwear Dresses

Requires SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.1

Hello sorry if I seem stupid it is my natural state.  Okay so I downloaded FNV recently and wanted to add a few mods. So I have the BnB body and armors installed as well as the compatible skeleton. And i got sexout core and data as well as sexout lite working okay.  So what I want to add is Another kick in the head with sexout extension, sexoutsoliciting, shake the dope out, and the std mod.  I am not interested in pregnancy just a bother.

So I was going over the tutorial and after you install the resources Step 2 has 3 mods you have to install, then step 3 has another long list of mods.  I am hoping these are optional as I am really not interested in any of them but it is not clear.  I am using NMM but if it would be better I can try installing manually.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated. thanks

NMM will just lead to heartache at some point unless you desire to become an expert in it, most of us use Prideslayers FOMM from here and can off you no help when NMM installs things wrongly as we have no idea how it works.

If there are optional outfits you don't want, don't install them, the worst that would happen is you buy one of them and end up wearing a red diamond. You shouldn't need the Maternity stuff either if you aren't installing Pregnancy.

Hello sorry if I seem stupid it is my natural state.  Okay so I downloaded FNV recently and wanted to add a few mods. So I have the BnB body and armors installed as well as the compatible skeleton. And i got sexout core and data as well as sexout lite working okay.  So what I want to add is Another kick in the head with sexout extension, sexoutsoliciting, shake the dope out, and the std mod.  I am not interested in pregnancy just a bother.

So I was going over the tutorial and after you install the resources Step 2 has 3 mods you have to install, then step 3 has another long list of mods.  I am hoping these are optional as I am really not interested in any of them but it is not clear.  I am using NMM but if it would be better I can try installing manually.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated. thanks

Step 2 is the basic pre-requirements and Step 3 is the complete. At the time of the previous versions there were much debate on what was needed where. ( at least in my alien mind) so they were all lumped together. The goal was go give individuals that are new to Sexout and needed the resources of SCR what they would need and not worry about missing something later when they loaded another mod that required something.

Halstrom is correct. Load what you need. If you need to ask what resources are used from SCR. The mods are separate downloads and many of the mod authors will know what they are accessing and can give you those requirements. Why they aren't posted on their page.? Simple. Because it is expected that you will have all the resources installed so that they can build their mods the way they want without having to come back and do basic house keeping and update the mod's download thread with the new items added.

What will happen if you dont' have anything in Step 3: or misisng things? Simple. No damage. You will get a floating head or an annoying red Triangle with an exclamation mark. That is all. When that happens just find out the armor or other resource and download that.

Added note.. and the original reason for me coming here .. Since Halstrom is so busy and many times misses the PMs :dodgy: . that are sent.. :P I wanted to inform him and the rest of those using SCR that there is a new edited version up on the SCR Resources posts. The basic is installed in the forum .. Basic outline with steps and general description. The advanced more detailed version is in PDF form with some pictures to help the process for those that aren't sure or need more guidance.

Now for what you desire. It is experimental but I am following Halstroms thread for SCR requirements:

I have seperated the various requirements in Step 3 into two parts. A basic part with requirements that most mods should use and need and those that required all the other parts such as pregnancy and SexoutStore. In your case this might be what you are looking for. In my opinion and general experience if a mod requires SexoutStore or Pregnancy you need everything if not you should be good to go with just the Basic install.

@Halstrom. Look it over and see what you think. If there is any requirements that pop up from mods that don't require SexoutStore or Pregnancy let me know and I ( we) can change the OP(s) to better reflect this.

I am using NMM but if it would be better I can try installing manually.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated. thanks

in relations to the NMM the SCR Resources folder should install just fine if you zip it up using 7 zip or even a simple compressed folder. this don't have any scripts. This isnt' reflecting the issues that can happen with scripted mods like Sexout and SCR.

Now if you do want manual. My suggestion is to create BSA's out of all the files extracted from the required mods you will be using. Open a folder. Drop the Texture, Mesh and Sound files into them. Use FOMM BSA creator or some other valid BSA creator compatible with FNV and create a BSA

Name it

SexoutCommonResources - NameofMod

Where the "NameofMod" is the name you have decided to call this BSA you created.

Now when you need to install or uninstall the files you can just drag/drop or delete. No need to chase down individual files..

Downside. Anything installed from mods that are " loose" that is not in a BSA, the BSA files will be overwritten by the loose files.

• 2 weeks later...

Have some problem finding mantis zero suit recolor meshes/textures.

Question: The mantis salewoman sells different textured mantis suits, like pink, purple, nurse etc. I seem to be lacking the meshes for most of them, and I also lack the texture for the nurse and some others. Any idea where I can find them? tried to google, but only found recolors for FO 3 and not the nurse texture.

Any help appreciated.

Have some problem finding mantis zero suit recolor meshes/textures.

Question: The mantis salewoman sells different textured mantis suits, like pink, purple, nurse etc. I seem to be lacking the meshes for most of them, and I also lack the texture for the nurse and some others. Any idea where I can find them? tried to google, but only found recolors for FO 3 and not the nurse texture.

Any help appreciated.

It's mentioned in the OP

It's mentioned in the OP

Ty for your reply. I was a bit unclear I have the mantis suit and reflex armor (dl from links in OP), the original color of the mantis suit works fine, the reflex armor has messed up textures if I buy it in the store. If I use the .esp the reflex suit works like it should (Normally I do not use the .esp as suggested in scr tutorial, only enabled it to try if the armor worked at all).

I did read the OP and the tutorial for SCR, but it seems MantisZeroRecolors meshes are missing, since there is only such a folder in the texture folder. I cant find any texture or meshes namned anything like nurse or the dual color variants the store seem to sell, e.g black/white. So should I look for a seperate dl, with the nurse + recolor variants, or are they included in sexoutStore +scr + mantis zero suit + reflex armor? If the later is true then my folder structure must be messed up.

regards

From the OP:

HalstromsData contains a few textures & meshes I've modified for some content, like the Camo, Vault69 & Nun and other Textures for the Mantis suits, most people won't need it, they were in the original Data pack, I just split them to save download & installation space.

Ok. There's really only one question, and its about the base availability of the perks themselves. Shouldn't they be mutually exclusive (If you take one, you lose access to the other)? With maybe a third perk called "Switch" that removes access to the other two? Just seems weird to me that I can take Dominant and still have Submissive available on my subsequent level-ups.

Ok. There's really only one question, and its about the base availability of the perks themselves. Shouldn't they be mutually exclusive (If you take one, you lose access to the other)? With maybe a third perk called "Switch" that removes access to the other two? Just seems weird to me that I can take Dominant and still have Submissive available on my subsequent level-ups.

Well a switch does have levels in both abilities, SCR is just providing the resource control of them is up to the plugins using them.

I agree with KainsChylde that it's a bit confusing to see those perks appear while they are more or less meaningless until someone adds something to them.

Maybe it's an idea to add a condition to the perk in SCR to intial hide (deactivate) these perks for the player, until a modder decides to activate them,  something like:

Perk: Dominant

Condition: rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SO:Trait:fDom" != 0

well the whole idea is so the Player can choose their option at character creation, rather than have to earn it through a mod, they are really just flags that the player turns on to say this character is Submissive or not, there's always the option not to use them. They've been hidden in SCR for 2 years and people kept asking for them to be visible & pickable so they could be used and now people keep asking for them to be hidden again. Aggghhh! :)

If I turn it into a flag for the NX Variable then it's no longer pickable during character creation and levelling.

well the whole idea is so the Player can choose their option at character creation, rather than have to earn it through a mod, they are really just flags that the player turns on to say this character is Submissive or not, there's always the option not to use them. They've been hidden in SCR for 2 years and people kept asking for them to be visible & pickable so they could be used and now people keep asking for them to be hidden again. Aggghhh! :)

If I turn it into a flag for the NX Variable then it's no longer pickable during character creation and levelling.

lol  Your call.  I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this one until I'm ready to actually use them. lol

well the whole idea is so the Player can choose their option at character creation, rather than have to earn it through a mod, they are really just flags that the player turns on to say this character is Submissive or not, there's always the option not to use them. They've been hidden in SCR for 2 years and people kept asking for them to be visible & pickable so they could be used and now people keep asking for them to be hidden again. Aggghhh! xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

Ah ok, forget what I wrote then.

Allthough for some reasom, I seem to fail to understand why people want to see and be able to pick things that have absolutely no effect in game.

Apparently my brain (or the stuff that is supposed to be that) works differently then for others :shy:

LOL  Damed if you do... dammed if you don't...

Halstrom.. .having his sanity messed with since Sept 1, 2011... :D

I'm not asking for them to be hidden. I like that they're there, even if they do nothing. I take it as flavor to define my rollplay. I was just thinking that if you take Dominant then Submissive should be removed, and vice versa.

I understand. can't be dominant and submissive at the same time.. You got Halstrom thinking so hard he double posted.. :)

Double post removed to save Carbon Taxing, I have when more that one personality replies at once, what's even scarier is when they reply exactly the same, very worrying for the other personalities or a clone got out of the freezer :)

True, you can't be Dominant and Submissive at the same time but a switch can have levels in Domination and Submission, "Switch" implies they are equally good at both. Many dialogue choices are just wanting to know is the actor able to be dominant or not? The mod maker has the option to check if they are also Submissive and alter dialogue accordingly. It allows possibility for one actor to be the submissive of another but also be dominating another.

This is about a framework that can be used in whatever way the modder wants, not the whole dom/sub/switch debate :)

Maybe what I need to do for the player is if the Perk Dom is selected modify the NX_"SO:fDom" accordingly. And if "SO:fDom" reaches a certain percentage the first stage of the Perk is applied. Though I feel hesitant to add any scripting to SCR if I can avoid it.