Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1374 replies to this topic

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ARCHIVED DUE TO SIZE, PLEASE USE NEW THREAD LOCATED AT http://www.loverslab...ted-feb-9-2013/

About this mod

This may not be the best name for a mod but it's good enough to let everyone know it's an Adult Mod.

This mod mainly features rape scenarios (if all you want is a simple sex mod I highly recommend the SexIs mod with it's Cupid add on).

There is a conversational option for having sex with nearly everyone in the game you can talk to. The "rape" spell considers its use on friendly NPCs to be a consensual sex act.

The rape scenarios are via the rape spell which can be used in or out of combat, the combat rape scenario where characters who get weakened too much in combat can be raped and the random rape option where random NPCs are pick to rape other random NPCs.

This mod also allows you to set your sexual preferences to avoid seeing the kind of sex acts that don't do anything for you. That means of course that if guy on guy sex is not allowed the male bandit who has your male character on the ropes is going to keep on killing you.

This is a new release under a new name of what I had previously called the MLA Extended mod. Up until version 1.2 this mod used the resources from the Minilovers and Minilovers Sound mods. The resources from those mods are now internal to this mod and therefore those mods are no longer required or provided with this mod.

This started as a private copy of the Mini Lovers Alternative mod but some of the things I had fixed were exactly what people were requesting and other things people wanted were things that I could see how to implement so I took the plunge and made it a public release.

Updates

Spoiler

Future plans
Spoiler

Controls

B = Cancel current sex act involving the player
G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC
H = Move to the next phase of the sex act
Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)
X = Move the player closer to the NPC
Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC
Y = Switch to the next sex animation
Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC
Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

Ctrl X and Ctrl Shift X = Move the player relative to the NPC faster
Ctrl Z and Ctrl Shift Z = Move the player relative to the NPC faster

The key presses are detected by polling the keys during the script processing, this means you may have to hold the key (or key combination) down for a second or two (longer if your machines lags a lot) to get it to be detected.

(Note that the last sex animation and player position settings are remembered and will be used at the start of the next sex act involving the player, for NPC on NPC sex the sex act selected will be random)

Interesting note about the camera controls:

Many have noticed that when the player is the rapist the camera position as it rotates also causes the player position to rotate but when the player isn't the initiator of the sex the player's position is is independent of the camera position.

If you press the "R" key to "sheath" your hands between when you cast the rape spell but before the rape starts you will gain the same independent camera. You can also use the "R" key after the sex act has started but will have to use the "H" or Shift-H to advance or reverse the stage to get the PC animated again after sheathing.

Requirements

SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender 1.65 or later)
FNIS (Fores New Idles In Skyrim 3.32 or later)
SKYUI (Not required yet but may be soon)

Highly Recommended
SKSE Tester - used to warn you if SKSE is not running properly

Known conflicting Mods:
PC Exclusive Animation Paths 
Frostfall (Random rape during a blizzard can be a killer because of no heat source and nude characters)

Recommended Load Order.

None, as a single mod now it doesn't matter where it's loaded.

Configuration

A handy way to configure this mod right now is to create a file (with no file extension) with the "set" commands to configure the mod to your liking and place that file into your Skyrim folder.
Then you can use the Console command: BAT to run all those set commands. This is in fact how I expect most experienced gamers will do it since you can have your favorite configuration set up
(or multiple setups if you so desire) and reset the MOD to that quickly.

Configuration options are:
Spoiler

KNOWN BUGS:
Spoiler

To Report a new bug:

Post in thread describing the problem, please mention the version of the mod you are using and try to include as much information about how the bug occured as you can remember.

For difficult problems you may be asked to provide a log, following are the instructions to enable logging:
Spoiler

How to install

For users of older versions of this MOD:
Spoiler

For new users of this MOD:
Spoiler

All users of the Mod:
You must run the GenerateFNISforUsers program after installing or the animations will not work. Also run it again if you uninstall this or any other animation mod.

Credits:
All of you who have reported problems - The fixes that make it work better
Mayola - Futa Options
oil3d - Bukkake textures that fade away in 3 mins
jackbite69 - Additional voices for variety
arrok - Additional and updated sex animations!
Calyps - Strapon options (for UNP and CBBE)
*Currently Unknown - The author of the MLA mod this was based on (Thank you very much for the inspiration)
*Currently Unknown - The author of the MLA Sound mod
*Currently Unknown - The author of the Minilovers mod who made these animations in the first place

* - If you know the proper names they prefer to be credited under please let me know, they deserve the credit and without their work this mod would not exist at all.

Download for current version (1.3):

MediaFire link courtesy of jackbite69: http://www.mediafire...rp8ygu1695n460h - Misspelled name is intentional to bypass MediaFire's censor by filename system.

Terms

I see a lot of mods these days that spell out the terms of use for their mod, it's a good idea so:

No uploading this mod to Nexus or Steam but mainly because it will get you banned.  Uploading this mod to other sites is acceptable but give a link back to here so if you don't keep it up to date they can come here for the current version.

As evidenced many times in the thread, I approve and encourage people to open this in the CK and make their own tweaks and modifications to it.  I'll even help you with problems as long as the intended change doesn't violate the terms of the forum (no child nudity/sex requests).

If you make a significant change to the mod and feel up to the challenge of supporting it feel free to upload your version under your own banner (that's pretty much how this mod got started, I seriously can't complain if someone else does the same).

Most of all, please have fun with this mod.  That's the point after all.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Is this compatible with Sex in Skyrim and "All in one sex mod" which basically combines ASX/AP/MLA? I thought Sex in Skyrim also has an auto-rape feature in combat when low health?

Yes and no, you can have both installed at once but it would be a very bad idea to have both enabled at once. If you have two mods that have a player gets raped threshhold and one blow puts your player under both thresholds then your definitely going to have both mods trying to animate one NPC with the likely outcome that neither will win.

SquallPT

SquallPT

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
Waxen the animation starts and ends very quickly. Tried the example settings for the Minreps and Maxreps but the whole rape scene starts and ends in 2-3 seconds.

polluxval

polluxval

Supreme Commander General Grumpy Cat and also Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts
testing....

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
1. In the menus, for item eguiped, there is no option for the Calyps strap-on.
Is his intentional?

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
I can confirm..

Sex acts are extremely brief regardless of _SA_MinReps and _SA_MaxReps settings.

Am I doing something wrong ?

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

1. In the menus, for item eguiped, there is no option for the Calyps strap-on.
Is his intentional?

Still waiting permission to use them.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

I can confirm..

Sex acts are extremely brief regardless of _SA_MinReps and _SA_MaxReps settings.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Probably not, you aren't the only one seeing that. Sex acts seemed to be running ok on my machine but it is rather slower than average.

Freyja

Freyja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Pretty much the same thing as previous posts.

Oh, and when my female PC initiates sex through dialogue, she's always the 'male'.

When I try to change this with the G key, she and the NPC suddenly move very far apart yet the animation continues.

Setekh

Setekh

Boo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
There's no controls anymore? Like H to speed up and Shift+H to slow down, Y to change position etc.?

joossyong

joossyong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
rape animation very fast..

shane4244

shane4244

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
Thanks for putting this up I've been patiently waiting for this.
I've play tested on a vanilla save with no previous versions of this or any other mod and so far after 3 dungeons and a lot of taverns It seems to be working as intended.
No camera shake,haven't seen anyone get passed around yet,combat rapes seems to work well,I love the bukkake textures they look way better than oblivion's(they are more focused on the proper parts),It seems to play well with followers,the only real complaint has already been mentioned and it looks to me like it's only playing the last stage of the animation for both random and combat rape. Which is why its so short I think.

Thanks for continually working on this and sharing. I think you've managed to fix all the issues with MLA

edit "oil3d - Bukkake textures that fade away in 3 mins" they don't fade away,it drips away on the mouth and breast. That is a nice touch thanks oil3d for making it and thanks WaxenFigure for including it I would never had tried it as a standalone spell.Just thought that part needed special attention

NicoleDragoness

NicoleDragoness

Nymphomaniac Old Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
I've actually your "old" MLAExtension V8 running (it's stable for me and without identification gender problems the V9 has).

I noticed that this new one introduces, in fact, meshes and textures for equippable item and some new script files (pex).
A lot of other scripts are the same, as the same are the main ESMs files (miniLoversIdles and miniLoversSound).
The only big difference is in the plugins (esp files).
Considering the difference of the name of files, could I use the two esp at the same time or some of the new scripts are conflicting with the olders ones?

onboats

onboats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
So much for having a non-sexual named mod on my load order. Anyways, good update

Johnnyred

Johnnyred

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
Love that the jumpy/twitchy rape issue has finally been resolved. My only complaint is that, like a few other posts say, the sex scenes are too brief. They only last like 5 seconds. The cum effects are a really nice touch! Really great update overall. Looking forward to a solution to the problem with multiple attackers and combat rape!

SangriusDarkblade

SangriusDarkblade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Scenes are over nearly instantly.

SangriusDarkblade

SangriusDarkblade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Looks good other than the above. You know, if you combined the functionality of the "all in one" mod we'd have a real winner.

capslox

capslox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
_SA_MinReps
_SA_MaxReps
looks like its not working, lenght still about 15 seconds, pls add this options in SA Configuration spell

jdods13

jdods13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
When I installed this mod my followers started twitching and cycling through random idle animations very quickly. Not sure what would cause this. Does anyone know how to fix it? Also When I tested the sex anims out everything seemed to work but my sex partner stayed in the sex position and slid accross the floor when following me... Any help with the NPC Idle twitching would be great! TY.

AmyWinters_

AmyWinters_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
thanks for posting the old downloads, i needed to uninstall the old version but didn't know where the files were.