Sexout Affairs - Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

It works Bman! Thank you! I have another question though, is there no permanent way to remove the cool down tokens?

Oh yeah, the cortex scrambler works real fine on your mod. You can even access her normal dialogues and scripts through the 'speak your mind' option.

Now, onto Red Lucy!

Without trying to sound too full of myself, that's like asking Picasso, if he could draw the faces with every part in the right place. :D

You could remove the lines (ref.additem 24cdtoken 1 or something to that effect) that distributes the token in the date and sex quest scripts. Just make sure to open and save the scripts with the NVSE version of the GECK, otherwise it won't compile. A different way is to remove the condition that checks for the token in Inga's inventory in the initial sex or date dialogue branch (SOAGenericQuest).

That's as far as I'll go though. :D

I have not abandoned it, but time and motivation has been scarce. I have still a lot of material for other dates that I'd love to do, but I couldn't bring myself to it lately, as I haven't touched FNV for a while.

A couple of pages back I've discussed the idea for an ending for Inga's story ark. I've actually already implemented some "triggers" in my own version to set them up, all that is left is the endings themselves and a lot of testing.

That is both good news and bad news. Good news that you have material for more dates and have planned the ending of Inga's ark. A complete story. Nice. Bad news that you haven't the motivation for more dates. Your mod is one of the few that allows a male character a deeper richer environment than clicking a key and sex. Sometimes challenging even frustrating but deeply thought out none the less. Hopefully you will find inspiration and motivation again.

Vault items won't trigger new dialogue. She doesn't mention them either. If you want to know which items you can give her, open the spoiler.

Try Bonny's hat or Vance's gun. There might be an option to give her naughty nightware, although I'm not sure, if I added that in the release version or if it's just in my own test copy. These options appear in the "Let's talk" section during dates.

She is fascinated by the strip. That doesn't necessarily mean she has a knack for vault memoribilia (Vault 21 ≠ The Strip). The fact that she mentions this every so often is more of a foreshadowing towards one of her endings, which I'm currently working on.

• 1 month later...

I've eliminated the giant forehead. :D

I'm back to Project Reality. Brocules gave me the tip to toggle the DoF option and all seems to work fine on first glance. Let's see if it keeps that way.

That is the tomb raider outfit (part of SCR). Since I plan on switching over to SSR, I can't say if it stays that way. Maybe I'll ask the author of the outfit, if I could include it in the download to spare people the hassle to install so many extras.