On 12/27/2023 at 11:29 AM, Burensc said:

If there is no new files for DD for the 1130 update, and I update everything else my 2gb "Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2" is still a working file?

I just broke my mod list the other day and accidentally "upgraded" to 1130 in the process.

So If I use MO2 and Pick the  AE 1.6.640 option, everything should work as long as all the other dependencies have been upgraded... even though I see Dll files in the 7z folders?

"Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2" will be your base install. There is no new version of this download, it is the latest. 

Yes, you pick *any* DLL - none of the choices  in the installer will work out of the box with 1.6.1130 or 1.6.1170. 1.6.640 is as good as any other choice.

Then to fix the DLL issue with 1.6.1130  / 1.6.1170, you will do ONE of these options (ALL of which existed prior to 1.6.1130, so none are 'new'. Thus "no new files"):

1. Install Devious Devices NG. It will overwrite DD, including DD's DLL. It's DLL works with all versions of the game.

2. Go to the troubleshooting post. Pick one of the alternate DLLs under the DD 5.2 spoiler. You will install that as a separate mod overwriting DD, or simply swap out the DLLs.

3. Go to the troubleshooting post. Install the script fix for the script errors under the DD 5.2 spoiler. This removes the need for the DLL entirely. Delete or hide it from DD's files.

Edit: If you're still crashing, then switch your ConsoleUtils to the NG version. The original mod is causing CTDs when used with various mods, including DD.

Edited by zarantha
38 minutes ago, Burensc said:

UPDATE: no the 2gb DD file has wrong Dll and MO2 has complained before the game launched. 

I must not be reading properly, honestly I'm getting exhausted updating SKSE and other mods with Dll files and double checking dependencies. 

I was able to update Devious Devices Equip AE to the new AE 1130 as well as Skyrim Utility mod.

Schlong of Skyrim is working with CBBE COtR and the bunch of fast XMP mod files and other physics mods I use (I tested all my body mods and presets before adding Sexlab framework)

I have the new Sexlab framework. 

DD is one of the last in my Install list to need this type of update.

Is there a link to get this to work on AE 1130 start to finish?

I was replying to the other post when you posted this. Follow those steps.

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You mean chains what are put on NPC to register for furniture? Push Furniture register key again and and Chains will remove - those chains not exist, so there no key. Technically there is key, but you need about 500 keys to remove it.

Also keyboard key can reconfigured into DD MCM to another keyboard key what you like.

I've already changed the key to insure no further issues. I'm just surprised the default key is something already taken by a mod used by majority, but then again ZAZ did the same by setting their default key to the same default key for managing npcs through sexlab.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

"Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2" will be your base install. There is no new version of this download, it is the latest. 

Yes, you pick *any* DLL - none of the choices  in the installer will work out of the box with 1.6.1130. 1.6.640 is as good as any other choice.

Then to fix the DLL issue with 1.6.1130 you will do ONE of these options (ALL of which existed prior to 1.6.1130, so none are 'new'. Thus "no new files"):

1. Install Devious Devices NG. It will overwrite DD, including DD's DLL. It's DLL works with all versions of the game.

2. Go to the troubleshooting post. Pick one of the alternate DLLs under the DD 5.2 spoiler. You will install that as a separate mod overwriting DD, or simply swap out the DLLs.

3. Go to the troubleshooting post. Install the script fix for the script errors under the DD 5.2 spoiler. This removes the need for the DLL entirely. Delete or hide it from DD's files.

So I would prefer not to go with Devious Devices NG because OAR is a requirement,  and Nemesis is preferred.. I am only using FNIS at the moment,  and OAR has a bunch of requirements on Nexus I'm not interested in tracking down. I want a more light weight solution just to restore my mod list I had a week ago.

Do you have a recommendation for which other solution in your troubleshooting post.

Looking at the troubleshooting post the first option is "DD SE 5.2" 

SE conversion of DD 5.2:

Mega link for DD SE 5.2:

https://mega.nz/file/3A90hQZS#wqqyGkKrYGPGFfPiluHfSmyTL5RqHJGT0-MtinqXTxU

Google Drive link for DD SE 5.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zp3aBqFvXocou3LmJ714pgkALMVSHQwT/view?usp=sharing

Is this all I need? Or should I be looking at another option?

It's called a "conversion " but doesn't say what exactly it's converting?

UPDATE: the MEGA link is just a link to DD 5.2

Edited by Burensc
2 hours ago, Burensc said:

So I would prefer not to go with Devious Devices NG because OAR is a requirement,  and Nemesis is preferred.. I am only using FNIS at the moment,  and OAR has a bunch of requirements on Nexus I'm not interested in tracking down. I want a more light weight solution just to restore my mod list I had a week ago.

Do you have a recommendation for which other solution in your troubleshooting post.

Looking at the troubleshooting post the first option is "DD SE 5.2" 

SE conversion of DD 5.2:

Mega link for DD SE 5.2:

https://mega.nz/file/3A90hQZS#wqqyGkKrYGPGFfPiluHfSmyTL5RqHJGT0-MtinqXTxU

Google Drive link for DD SE 5.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zp3aBqFvXocou3LmJ714pgkALMVSHQwT/view?usp=sharing

Is this all I need? Or should I be looking at another option?

It's called a "conversion " but doesn't say what exactly it's converting?

UPDATE: the MEGA link is just a link to DD 5.2

The conversion converts DD from LE (original skyrim) to SE/AE/VR. DD is not developed for SE/AE/VR, so the only way it becomes available is using the conversion I've done and given to kimy. DD NG is doing the actual developing and updating for these newer versions of skyirm. I'd suggest reconsidering not using OAR. It's pretty drop in and it speeds up how fast the DD animations play to damn near instant. All you need for OAR is Address Library and SKSE, which you should already have. The other two requirements are optional based on settings or mods you use and you don't need them for what DD is doing. 

Beyond that, I've already said what you need to do. If you don't want to use DD NG, that's fine. Use option #2 or #3 to replace the DLL with something that will work with 1.6.1130. I can't make  it any clearer. This post has pictures on where to find the downloads on the troubleshooting post for options 2 and 3.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I've already changed the key to insure no further issues. I'm just surprised the default key is something already taken by a mod used by majority, but then again ZAZ did the same by setting their default key to the same default key for managing npcs through sexlab.

There's only so many keys, and I don't know that the mod author uses SOS. She's said she has a pretty minimal list. So she wouldn't necessarily know what keys SOS uses. Or even if she has SOS, she could be like me. I never use the bend schlong key from SOS. If I have to adjust it, I do it through SexLab animation editor, so I don't need to do it every time that particular animation plays.

7 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Any idea why furniture would turn invisible when the player character uses it but not npcs?

Camera angles, FSMP, Skyrim weirdness.

Could also be the animations you have installed, if by use you mean a sex animation is supposed to be playing in a nearby furniture piece. the furniture dropped by this mod and the furniture used by animations are two different things.

But those are all wild guesses, I've no idea really.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Camera angles, FSMP, Skyrim weirdness.

Could also be the animations you have installed, if by use you mean a sex animation is supposed to be playing in a nearby furniture piece. the furniture dropped by this mod and the furniture used by animations are two different things.

But those are all wild guesses, I've no idea really.

Thanks; it's not sex scenes, btw. Just regular being locked in them. I don't think it's camera angles either, because I've panned around.

I wonder if DD NG might be causing this - I didn't have that issue before I installed that.

Ok so nothing works for solutions.... which means my problem is probably not DD like I thought it was but I will be keeping the DD NG and OAR solution as you recommended.

I think my actual problem is my Animation packs and getting my version of ZAZ correct and up to date (if you have any links would be very helpful)

Vor 3 Stunden sagte CGI_Models:

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie man jemanden dazu bringt, den Keuschheitsgürtel und den Seelenstein zu tragen? Sie haben es nie angezogen, obwohl ich es in ihren Kleidungsbestand aufgenommen habe.

Essentially, these devices are designed with the player in mind.

However, you can also easily put these items on your companions using multi-follower mods - as they usually have options - with which you can specify the type and extent of clothing.

21 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Thanks; it's not sex scenes, btw. Just regular being locked in them. I don't think it's camera angles either, because I've panned around.

I wonder if DD NG might be causing this - I didn't have that issue before I installed that.

You might try asking over there. I don't think they did but they're doing some fairly hefty changes.

20 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Will someone tell me how to make someone where the chasity belt and soulgem? They never put it on even though I put it in  their clothing outfit inventory.

or put it in their normal inventory. you might also need to take away their armor. but keep in mind you'll need keys to take them off again. and sometimes, other animations will have priority over DD's, so i wouldn't recommend things like armbinders unless you like them walking around normally with no hands.

Edited by zarantha

Hi, I'm having some trouble after I installed mod "Deviously Cursed Loot". Before that, my DD works fine, today I tried to install mod DDL, then built bodyslide and ran FNIS, when I opened game and entered my latest save, every character shows like the image below. But every character's face works like(mouth animation etc.). I've tried to reinstall all the mods and still same.

image.png.d4c1d4aa5872a478af45f25bb4335c6c.pngAnd my mod list is here.

image.png.93321a1a4cb6aa29bb86fdc4a9d2c716.png

My game version is 1.6.1130(SE) from Steam, along with SKSE Anniversary Edition build 2.2.5. Would be appreciated if someone can help me.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

or put it in their normal inventory. you might also need to take away their armor. but keep in mind you'll need keys to take them off again. and sometimes, other animations will have priority over DD's, so i wouldn't recommend things like armbinders unless you like them walking around normally with no hands.

Thank you :) Happy New Years

So when I was modding my Skyrim (again), I had to give up on Devious Devices because it was the one mod that wouldn't click. I updated everything, and even ran the game with my current mods and they just work fine.

But this Mod, even after installing it again, saying yes to BeastFit, and this pop up happens and I'm not sure what to do. I am using 5.2.7, which is the latest version.

image.png.5e48f8468acca3facf397ca37ffb9610.png

Zaz Pack and animation works, acting as a replacement for Devious Devices. But I'm not sure where to go from here.

Edited by Slickbutter
19 hours ago, I.D.L. said:

My game version is 1.6.1130(SE) from Steam, along with SKSE Anniversary Edition build 2.2.5. Would be appreciated if someone can help me.

DCL for SE is named "Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0.7z", you've got an LE version installed, judging by your mod list.

Install the SE version, and re-run FNIS/Nemesis.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:44 AM, I.D.L. said:

Hi, I'm having some trouble after I installed mod "Deviously Cursed Loot". Before that, my DD works fine, today I tried to install mod DDL, then built bodyslide and ran FNIS, when I opened game and entered my latest save, every character shows like the image below. But every character's face works like(mouth animation etc.). I've tried to reinstall all the mods and still same.

image.png.d4c1d4aa5872a478af45f25bb4335c6c.pngAnd my mod list is here.

image.png.93321a1a4cb6aa29bb86fdc4a9d2c716.png

Since I see you are also double posting and posted in the LE thread too, make sure you downloaded the right mod. You need the DCL download linked in the first post of this thread, not the other. And run FNIS again after installing the right mod.

Make sure nothing is overwriting DCL except DD and DD NG if you have it.

Get rid of HDT-SMP, it's replaced by Faster SMP.  Anything that has 1.5.97 in the name is not working with 1.6.1130.

For DD, make sure you have one of the patches for the DLL from the troubleshooting post, or installed Devious Devices NG over it. Otherwise, it's DLL won't work either. 

10 hours ago, Slickbutter said:

So when I was modding my Skyrim (again), I had to give up on Devious Devices because it was the one mod that wouldn't click. I updated everything, and even ran the game with my current mods and they just work fine.

But this Mod, even after installing it again, saying yes to BeastFit, and this pop up happens and I'm not sure what to do. I am using 5.2.7, which is the latest version.

image.png.5e48f8468acca3facf397ca37ffb9610.png

Zaz Pack and animation works, acting as a replacement for Devious Devices. But I'm not sure where to go from here.

I went over this several times, and it's even in my reply to someone else on the first post of this page. Please read.

Edit: Pet peeve - learn what  an extension is. .7z is an extension, not part of the version. The version is 5.2.

Edited by zarantha
On 12/27/2023 at 12:06 PM, zarantha said:

Yes, you pick *any* DLL - none of the choices  in the installer will work out of the box with 1.6.1130. 1.6.640 is as good as any other choice.

Then to fix the DLL issue with 1.6.1130 you will do ONE of these options (ALL of which existed prior to 1.6.1130, so none are 'new'. Thus "no new files"):

You are awesome.  I used the #1 solution there and it seems to be working on 1.6.1130.0! Note that I still had a crash upon clicking New Game, but it was as a result of ConsoleUtilSSE not being compatible with 1.6.1130.0. The crash would only occur with Devious Devices enabled, but is actually a problem in this other dependency that it would load and use. Fix for me was to install this upgrade to ConsoleUtil, replacing my old plugin by the same name:
ConsoleUtilSSE NG at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

5 hours ago, largestack said:

You are awesome.  I used the #1 solution there and it seems to be working on 1.6.1130.0! Note that I still had a crash upon clicking New Game, but it was as a result of ConsoleUtilSSE not being compatible with 1.6.1130.0. The crash would only occur with Devious Devices enabled, but is actually a problem in this other dependency that it would load and use. Fix for me was to install this upgrade to ConsoleUtil, replacing my old plugin by the same name:
ConsoleUtilSSE NG at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Yep, that would be problem # 2 that I was aware of, and not too many asking about that one yet. 

Glad you got it sorted.

26 minutes ago, kaz5291 said:

Devious DevicesとDDNGを有効にすると、Charbugヘルメットを装備できなくなりました。回避策はありますか?

Make sure your helmet is using the proper slots (30, 31, 41 or 42)

If it's 41, change what slot device hider uses, or disable it.

If you still have a problem after that, please ask on the Devious Devices NG thread. DD NG is reworking the device hider, and it could be related to that.