2 minutes ago, iEdge said:

@KimyMod organizer 2 is saying the following are not form 44:

• Devious Devices - Assets.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Integration.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices For Him.esp (form 43) 
(I downloaded Devious Devices SE 5.1)
I'm not sure if that means they won't work? I'm new to Skyrim modding. :P  I'm way too used to Sims4. lmao

It's ok. Just form 43 is from OldRim (that one that is not Special Edition and was released earlier).

In NewRim (SE) basically modders should use form 44 version, but... That's not rule, just "Better do" thing.

For you seing "form 43" is a flag: "Pay Attention!" that you downloaded correct version of mod (for se), or check that somewhere in compability topic was proofed that oldrim mod works without changes.

Sometimes for some modding reasons, some modders continue using form 43 esp's for SE modding.

If you downloaded correct SE mod, or in compability topit people say that it's ok - then you can just ignore that thing.

45 minutes ago, kawnao said:

Like #4992, Whenever I equip boots/heels a popup appears saying how I can't wear the item because I don't have NetImmerse Override.

I have already installed Racemenu SE 0.4.16 and DD SE 5.1, the newest version.

Do you have any solution for the problem?

Make sure you don't have old versions of the mod floating around and make sure nothing is overwriting DD's files.

This is an all in one installer. If you downloaded DDa or DDi or DDx separately, those are LE versions and incompatible with SE. Get rid of them.

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Make sure you don't have old versions of the mod floating around and make sure nothing is overwriting DD's files.

This is an all in one installer. If you downloaded DDa or DDi or DDx separately, those are LE versions and incompatible with SE. Get rid of them.

Thx but I haven't installed any old version DDa, DDi or DDx. I installed only DD SE 5.1 all in one package as you mentioned.

20 minutes ago, iEdge said:

@KimyMod organizer 2 is saying the following are not form 44:

• Devious Devices - Assets.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Integration.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices For Him.esp (form 43) 
(I downloaded Devious Devices SE 5.1)
I'm not sure if that means they won't work? I'm new to Skyrim modding. :P  I'm way too used to Sims4. lmao

13 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

It's ok. Just form 43 is from OldRim (that one that is not Special Edition and was released earlier).

In NewRim (SE) basically modders should use form 44 version, but... That's not rule, just "Better do" thing.

For you seing "form 43" is a flag: "Pay Attention!" that you downloaded correct version of mod (for se), or check that somewhere in compability topic was proofed that oldrim mod works without changes.

Sometimes for some modding reasons, some modders continue using form 43 esp's for SE modding.

If you downloaded correct SE mod, or in compability topit people say that it's ok - then you can just ignore that thing.

Kimy doesn't do the conversions herself, she doesn't have SE since her LE setup is rock solid and relies on community support for converting them. All development for DD is on the LE side, SE will only always have conversions unless she's forced to migrate for some reason.

In this case, if you don't know what you're doing when resaving these ESMs in the CK, you can actually break DD. So I deliberately have left them form 43, which works just fine in SE except in some very specific circumstances that don't apply to DD. There is no reason to convert them to form 44 except shutting up some warning that only applies to the mod author or effectively serves just to make sure you have downloaded the right file or manually converted yourself if it really is an LE mod. Honestly, I shut off the warning in MO2, but I don't know if you can do that with vortex. For DD, just ignore the message if you can't turn it off.

15 minutes ago, kawnao said:

Thx but I haven't installed any old version DDa, DDi or DDx. I installed only DD SE 5.1 all in one package as you mentioned.

Then make sure you don't have old patches installed and overwriting the DD files. Old script patches will also break the mod.

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Then make sure you don't have old patches installed and overwriting the DD files. Old script patches will also break the mod.

I have never installed any old patches. Only DD SE 5.1 all in one package is installed.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Kimy doesn't do the conversions herself, she doesn't have SE since her LE setup is rock solid and relies on community support for converting them. All development for DD is on the LE side, SE will only always have conversions unless she's forced to migrate for some reason.

In this case, if you don't know what you're doing when resaving these ESMs in the CK, you can actually break DD. So I deliberately have left them form 43, which works just fine in SE except in some very specific circumstances that don't apply to DD. There is no reason to convert them to form 44 except shutting up some warning that only applies to the mod author or effectively serves just to make sure you have downloaded the right file or manually converted yourself if it really is an LE mod. Honestly, I shut off the warning in MO2, but I don't know if you can do that with vortex. For DD, just ignore the message if you can't turn it off.

Oh, that makes sense. Okay, I wasn't sure what it meant if it was somehow game breaking or anything. lmao Good to know it's something I can ignore.

1 hour ago, kawnao said:

I have never installed any old patches. Only DD SE 5.1 all in one package is installed.

Are you getting any errors loading DLLs? Are you sure Racemenu is installed and working? The scripts check for skee.dll as well as nioveride.dll and if skee is not loading that's probably why you're getting the warning. Check your skse64.log.

It should be here:

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you getting any errors loading DLLs? Are you sure Racemenu is installed and working? The scripts check for skee.dll as well as nioveride.dll and if skee is not loading that's probably why you're getting the warning. Check your skse64.log.

It should be here:

Thx I checked. Attached is the log.

chargen.dll has Error 193, but I can't find nioverride.dll.

skse64_log.txt

7 minutes ago, kawnao said:

Thx I checked. Attached is the log.

chargen.dll has Error 193, but I can't find nioverride.dll.

skse64_log.txt 18.41 kB · 0 downloads

There is no nioverride.dll in SE. That was the whole problem originally. Racemenu SE has skee.dll instead, so the scripts needed to be updated for SE. Kimy's included those script fixes in 5.0 and 5.1, and in DCL 9.0. I don't think any other mod adds boots and checks for racemenu, but to be sure you're blaming the right mod, what boot are you trying to equip where you get that error?

plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 19)

Either way, did you read the Racemenu description? 193 is usually a version warning.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

If you get mismatching version warnings, make sure to delete the following loose files from your data folder if they exist:

• CharGen.pex
  • NiOverride.pex
  • RaceMenu.pex
  • RaceMenuBase.pex
  • RaceMenuLoad.pex
  • RaceMenuPlugin.pex

Additionally, make sure that you installed SKSE and the SKSE base script files correctly.

SKSE SE is working because your other DLLs are loading, including skee. Make sure you don't have those scripts loose in your data folder and try uninstalling and reinstalling Racemenu SE if you still see the chargen error. That should not be there at all.

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

There is no nioverride.dll in SE. That was the whole problem originally. Racemenu SE has skee.dll instead, so the scripts needed to be updated for SE. Kimy's included those script fixes in 5.0 and 5.1, and in DCL 9.0. I don't think any other mod adds boots and checks for racemenu, but to be sure you're blaming the right mod, what boot are you trying to equip where you get that error?

plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 19)

Either way, did you read the Racemenu description? 193 is usually a version warning.

SKSE SE is working because your other DLLs are loading, including skee. Make sure you don't have those scripts loose in your data folder and try uninstalling and reinstalling Racemenu SE if you still see the chargen error. That should not be there at all.

I tried to equip Black Ebonite Restrictive Boots. This has the NiOverride error.

And another information, I can equip Black Ebonite Catsuit Ballet Boots.

As for the chargen error, I will try to reinstall Racemenu.

47 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Can someone tell me how to fix the chain physics? The chains used are iron fetters. Ignore the missing textures. I have dd installed, hdt smp and ran Nemesis. 

anke.png.b2e4ede59cc94244a7e1fc8f6d363593.png

Missing textures are likely because DD no longer includes DCL textures and some paths still point to them. Don't recall if that was the fetters specifically, but it should be. The missing textures are on the troubleshooting post. If you plan to install DCL later, it can be ignored for now.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Nemesis doesn't work well with DD, but that shouldn't matter for this. By broke, do you mean no physics at all, or just broken in the middle?

Do physics work otherwise for smp hair or smp clothing? Body only counts if you don't have CBPC enabled.

Broken in the middle, but otherwise working, save and exit the game entirely, then launch and load your save. This only works  for ankle chains. Prisoner chains and wrist chains still don't connect correctly due to SMP limitations.

No physics at all, you've  got something wrong with your SKSE or HDT SMP setup.

Check your skse and smp logs to see if there's errors with loading the DLL or with SMP.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log

15 hours ago, kawnao said:

I tried to equip Black Ebonite Restrictive Boots. This has the NiOverride error.

This fix is included even DD 4.3 SE AOI. And are in DD SE 5.1. You sure you have DD 5.1 SE version or DD 4.3 SE version and not LE version? I never in my life get this error for this boots.  Also check if you don't have and LE mods or patch what rewrites DDI scripts for your game?

I have an issue where wearing anything "sexy" (other than regular corset) on upper body cause my character to stand differently (posture change).

This causes the legs clip through most devices.
It seems to mostly affect upper legs, but it makes all cuffs and longer boots look really strange.

Any suggestions on what could be causing this and how to fix it are appreciated. 

It appears that most vanilla outfits are no issue.

Attached is a picture of it happening while wearing a catsuit, but the same happens for example with (spandex) dresses.

image.png.ad2cb8aebc0cbc12f2e3ebb47189d857.png

Yes, I know the default answer is run BodySilde again.

Somehow that was the fix for my previous question, even though I had already done so several times.

Maybe someone suggesting it (again) and me running it (for like the 100th time) will fix it?

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Missing textures are likely because DD no longer includes DCL textures and some paths still point to them. Don't recall if that was the fetters specifically, but it should be. The missing textures are on the troubleshooting post. If you plan to install DCL later, it can be ignored for now.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Nemesis doesn't work well with DD, but that shouldn't matter for this. By broke, do you mean no physics at all, or just broken in the middle?

Do physics work otherwise for smp hair or smp clothing? Body only counts if you don't have CBPC enabled.

Broken in the middle, but otherwise working, save and exit the game entirely, then launch and load your save. This only works  for ankle chains. Prisoner chains and wrist chains still don't connect correctly due to SMP limitations.

No physics at all, you've  got something wrong with your SKSE or HDT SMP setup.

Check your skse and smp logs to see if there's errors with loading the DLL or with SMP.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log

Thanks for you help. The missing textures were indeed because DCL was missing. 

Physics are working with the 3bbb body so i suppose they do generally. The chains are broken in the middle and move slightly. Reloading the game doesnt fix it. Any ideas?

These are my logs. I dont really see anything wrong but I dont really know how to read them :)

skee64.log hdtSMP64.log

Interested in installing SMP-HDT and applying it to DD5.1.  I have a potato PC; thus, I installed the CBBE special body which has CBPC physics.  None of my armor or clothing mods feature HDT features.  Works great for me. 

I’m under the impression that a few SMP-HDT enabled items will work and not overload my potato, like wigs and DD5.1.  Especially the tail plugs for SLUTS Resume.

I’ve seen a post that stated you need an HDT skinned body for the nodes to attach HDT devious devices.  If this is true, then SMP-HDT will not be an option for me.

Will a non-HDT skinned body work with HDT enabled DD?

6 hours ago, tekkkie said:

I have an issue where wearing anything "sexy" (other than regular corset) on upper body cause my character to stand differently (posture change).

This causes the legs clip through most devices.
It seems to mostly affect upper legs, but it makes all cuffs and longer boots look really strange.

Any suggestions on what could be causing this and how to fix it are appreciated. 

It appears that most vanilla outfits are no issue.

Attached is a picture of it happening while wearing a catsuit, but the same happens for example with (spandex) dresses.

image.png.ad2cb8aebc0cbc12f2e3ebb47189d857.png

Yes, I know the default answer is run BodySilde again.

Somehow that was the fix for my previous question, even though I had already done so several times.

Maybe someone suggesting it (again) and me running it (for like the 100th time) will fix it?

After triple checking body slide it seems almost all of the outfits giving this problem are from DCL, so maybe I should have asked there...
It also appears that some of these outfits have UUNP parts registered in BodySlide while I use a CBBE body.
Are there CBBE files of the catsuits available somewhere?

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This fix is included even DD 4.3 SE AOI. And are in DD SE 5.1. You sure you have DD 5.1 SE version or DD 4.3 SE version and not LE version? I never in my life get this error for this boots.  Also check if you don't have and LE mods or patch what rewrites DDI scripts for your game?

I installed all mods including DD 5.1 to my new PC , so there is no LE mods and patches in there.

44 minutes ago, kawnao said:

I installed all mods including DD 5.1 to my new PC , so there is no LE mods and patches in there.

Stupid question: you have installed SE version of racemenu? This mod have nioverride files for SE.

Also what is you mod list- maybe there is mod what rewrites boots scripts with old scripts.

For right now I'm installing DD5.1 with the NO-HDT BodySlide option until I know SMP-HDT can work for me.  When I did the BodySlide NO-HDT build, restrictive boots came up as a selection without an HDT option; so I selected and built them.  I noticed in the output file that restrictive boot had HDT applied, so I hid them in MO2 but left the restrictive boots without HDT 1 and 2 alone.

Do I need to rebuild with BodysSide without restrictive boots? 

7 hours ago, tekkkie said:

have an issue where wearing anything "sexy" (o

Then this sexy outfit not from DD and have different body as most. Not say sexy - say Black Ebonite corset - to we can check it in xedit or body slide. Sexy for me means the same as for you answer: Build this sexy corset in bodyslide by select 50th in row in body slide down menu.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Stupid question: you have installed SE version of racemenu? This mod have nioverride files for SE.

Also what is you mod list- maybe there is mod what rewrites boots scripts with old scripts.

I've already installed SE racemenu 0.4.16.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

So there are some boots mods I've already installed as below so I will check them separately.

Witcher 3 Female Armors

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6667

MoonWitch Costume SE Conversion-C - CBP CBBE-BS UNP-BS HH

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25974

Sword and Fairy - Yue Qingshu - hdt-SMP SSE (CBBE 3BA - BHUNP)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48379

Nier Automata Armor - CBBE SE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3iy4z6rp62ubnw2/Nier_Automata_Armor_-_CBBE_SE_%28SMP_-_Physics%29.7z/file