6 hours ago, Faustling said:

Maybe duping items with the positioner also duplicates some ID or reference that should be unique to the item? Or maybe some important data is omitted? You said that DD works only through other mods, and I have no other mods that use DD, so creating things with console commands is not the procedure recommended by the manufacturer.

No problems with DD other than the annoying messages. Is there any way of turning them off?

I've no idea on this, sorry.

To turn off the messages, you'd need to find and edit the script triggering them. I don't know which one it would be in.

31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I've no idea on this, sorry.

To turn off the messages, you'd need to find and edit the script triggering them. I don't know which one it would be in.

I did an uninstall and recorded elements that survived the purge and then removed them manually. Nothing in my dungeon was deleted. I can still access it all with the Help function. Perhaps this information is stored on Steam.  So far, my game plays exactly as before, but without the annoying messages. I may just leave it like that and see what happens.

DD Left-Behinds.jpg

45 minutes ago, HUKyBZ6672Th7Jn said:

Thanks for that message I have been trying to work out what was going on with the slaver's armbinder for the past hour or so.

@Heulsuze too

UNP binders updated, I did not have low/high weights set on the project. Attachment on the troubleshooting post updated.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

On 4/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, Ragatokk said:

Any idea what I have done wrong to make the gag look this missplaced?20210408201603_1.jpg.c3397fc2f6520319c28996b31121c806.jpg

I have been having that exact same problem, still trying to find a solution to it.

6 hours ago, Faustling said:

Nothing in my dungeon was deleted

Hey, this is your own made dungeon? Then probably CK is guilty. I'm not sure how it works, but it's generates a dungeon preview and probably keep those files in separate folder. Delete manually all items from you dungeon cell. It must help i think.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

UNP binders updated, I did not have low/high weights set on the project. Attachment on the troubleshooting post updated.

Good News. But... as i looked inside the attachment-files (UUNP DD Binders and Heretical SE 2.7z), I still see the same as before:

DD Binders UUNP.osp [2021-03-12]
<OutputFile GenWeights="false">FT_ArmbinderElbow_1</OutputFile>

Do you miss to update the archive, maybe? ?

46 minutes ago, jd210 said:

I have it installed, for some time now. Nothing changed, the problem persists.

If you have DD 4.3 then you need install DD 4.3 gag fix, but in DD 5.0 + must work with only mfgfix. Race, other facegen mods, dd for him etc installed?

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have DD 4.3 then you need install DD 4.3 gag fix, but in DD 5.0 + must work with only mfgfix. Race, other facegen mods, dd for him etc installed?

Using DD 5.1. I do have high poly head installed, perhaps that could be causing the problem?

24 minutes ago, jd210 said:

I do have high poly head installed

DD gag system uses standard face morphs, mfgfix fixes facegen morph problems. High poly head uses morphs, maybe modify morphs. Yes it can be general problem of closed mouth because DD calls wrong morph or modified morph, what not works in that way.

I give 80% probability that guilty is that mod.

4 hours ago, Ragatokk said:

Looks like naked animation holding hands in front of the boobs + invisible hands + empty armbinder.

You use boobs cover animation what not from DCL or DD? if yes it's probably overwrite armbinder animation. Any mod what add new idle animations for player. Example FNiS sex move, but this mod not use boobs cover animation, because probably not guilty. Only as example.

13 hours ago, Heulsuze said:

Good News. But... as i looked inside the attachment-files (UUNP DD Binders and Heretical SE 2.7z), I still see the same as before:

DD Binders UUNP.osp [2021-03-12]
<OutputFile GenWeights="false">FT_ArmbinderElbow_1</OutputFile>

Do you miss to update the archive, maybe? ?

Sigh, no I zipped up the wrong file...

Try again please?

7 hours ago, jd210 said:

I have it installed, for some time now. Nothing changed, the problem persists.

Is it installed correctly? MFG fix requires Address Library.

do you see the dll loading in your skse log?

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

While High Poly will change the head shape and things may not match correctly, it shouldn't prevent the mouth from opening while gagged. I'm currently using it too.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Is it installed correctly? MFG fix requires Address Library.

do you see the dll loading in your skse log?

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

While High Poly will change the head shape and things may not match correctly, it shouldn't prevent the mouth from opening while gagged. I'm currently using it too.

I have Address Library installed along with MFG fix. The dll is loading. I am not sure what else to check.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DD gag system uses standard face morphs, mfgfix fixes facegen morph problems. High poly head uses morphs, maybe modify morphs. Yes it can be general problem of closed mouth because DD calls wrong morph or modified morph, what not works in that way.

I give 80% probability that guilty is that mod.

I think that could be the culprit, everything else checks out.

ok, i'm finally considering biting the bullet and doing the full upgrade, i need to know ahead of time, what the changes are like (any items no longer in 5.1 that were in 4.3, 3BBB support, patches and fixes, known bugs...)

the big thing i need to know, is what mods are known to not work with 5.1 that do with 4.3. specifically, Deviously Enslaved, DFW, immerslave, consumer alternate starts, city bondage, captured dreams SE, hydra slavergirls, and devious cidhna, as these are some of the main mods i consider essential in my game play.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok, i'm finally considering biting the bullet and doing the full upgrade, i need to know ahead of time, what the changes are like (any items no longer in 5.1 that were in 4.3, 3BBB support, patches and fixes, known bugs...)

the big thing i need to know, is what mods are known to not work with 5.1 that do with 4.3. specifically, Deviously Enslaved, DFW, immerslave, consumer alternate starts, city bondage, captured dreams SE, hydra slavergirls, and devious cidhna, as these are some of the main mods i consider essential in my game play.

DD 5.1 didn't remove devices, it just added them. 3BBB has not been updated for the new outfits yet. Patches are on troubleshooting post still. There's missing textures if you *don't* use DCL, you're fine if you *do* use it.  If you use UNP, I screwed up heretic and the new arm/elbowbinders bodyslides, updates to that are there too. Patches for SLIF are available there too.

Most of those mods, you'll need to test yourself or someone else will need to chime in.

Captured Dreams we don't expect to work since it was compatible with DD 3.x and never actually upgraded to DD 4.x (yes I know the patch but that's script only and not enough - the items themselves need updated). Captured Dreams has also been removed and I don't think there's an update on if the author was going to remake or not. See this thread for more info, I don't recommend you continue using it. If you do, it's at your own risk, no one is supporting it.

Consumer alternate starts works. That's only an indirect tie to DD and doesn't depend on it. Devious cidhna is in my mod list, but i haven't gotten there yet. I don't use the others, and in the absence of other people complaining about them, I assume they work. I would recommend you check and ask on those mod pages.

Greetings, friends. ??
I use UUNP HDT with Bodyslide and am curious which UUNP HDT preset Devious Devices fits best with the least clipping? I'm currently using a custom preset made by myself, but am ready to sacrifice my beautiful THICC bottom-heavy bodied goddesses in exchange for not seeing skin clipping through chastity belts, bras, boots and gloves. I prefer big butts with C-DD breasts, but will consider any presets with minimal clipping.

Thanks, for reading. ?