37 minutes ago, HeckinBestBork said:

Alright, I've returned from testing. Even after a fresh download, leather elbowbinders are still invisible and the minor clipping on the ebonite elbowbinders is still present. I found my backup of DD 5.0 and decided to see if I wasn't mistaken about the elbowbinders in that version. In 5.0, both the leather and ebonite elbowbinders are present and visible. They also have minor clipping, but it's different and less noticeable. All testing was done using new saves each time. No save was reused.

Do you see these in the outfits in bodyslide? They should be in the "DD Framework CBBE SE" group. If you use 3bbb and only have that group selected, they won't be there and won't get built.

DDA - CBBE SE - Armbinder

DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteArmbinder

DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteElbowbinder

DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder

Seems ok to me, and I removed all my testing/converting shit and installed the version I gave to kimy for DD 5.1. The side straps are always problematic,  but the main part is not clipping for me, even with the suit.

This is the leather elbowbinder:

image.png.480fc6f14476480582f561c659946f7f.png

38 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Do you see these in the outfits in bodyslide? They should be in the "DD Framework CBBE SE" group. If you use 3bbb and only have that group selected, they won't be there and won't get built.

DDA - CBBE SE - Armbinder

DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteArmbinder

DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteElbowbinder

DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder

Seems ok to me, and I removed all my testing/converting shit and installed the version I gave to kimy for DD 5.1. The side straps are always problematic,  but the main part is not clipping for me, even with the suit.

This is the leather elbowbinder:

image.png.480fc6f14476480582f561c659946f7f.png

Of those 4, DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder is the only one missing. I don't use 3bbb, though I am using both HDT SMP and CBPC, if that matters. It may be due to something I'm doing. I recently switched to MO2, so I'm still trying to figure that all out, though I was using it for my previous modlist. The only change to this modlist is DD 5.1 instead of 5.0, and DCL 9.0 instead of whatever version was the full one before the recent release of DCL 9.0.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Mostly you don't build them, this is a framework it makes stuff available for other mods to use. You should use another mod that makes use of the assets in DD, like Deviously Cursed Loot. If you really don't want to do that, then use something like add item menu to add the devices from DDx. The stuff in DDa mostly doesn't have scripts attached and won't really 'bind' you.

well last time i opend the game with this mod and started tied up my body was gone the armdinder was there i thank the leg cuffs were as well and the only part of my body that was there was my head and the ball gag was in the rong plays

6 hours ago, Jimmy_G said:

well last time i opend the game with this mod and started tied up my body was gone the armdinder was there i thank the leg cuffs were as well and the only part of my body that was there was my head and the ball gag was in the rong plays

If your body was invisible you didn't build something in bodyslide.

8 hours ago, Jimmy_G said:

I meant in game - there's no smithing recipes that I know of. I could be wrong. But in game, you need another mod to distribute the devices.

You absolutely need to batch build everything in bodyslide.

Gag in the wrong place, make sure you have mfg fix installed. link in the troubleshooting post.

9 hours ago, HeckinBestBork said:

Of those 4, DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder is the only one missing. I don't use 3bbb, though I am using both HDT SMP and CBPC, if that matters. It may be due to something I'm doing. I recently switched to MO2, so I'm still trying to figure that all out, though I was using it for my previous modlist. The only change to this modlist is DD 5.1 instead of 5.0, and DCL 9.0 instead of whatever version was the full one before the recent release of DCL 9.0.

So I just reinstalled and enabled only DD 5.1 on my vanilla profile (no mods active). I still have the leather elbowbinder. It's under all the ropes.

This is what you installed, right? Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z

image.png.ed88f63f2783271c13447dfc1204354c.png

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

So I just reinstalled and enabled only DD 5.1 on my vanilla profile (no mods active). I still have the leather elbowbinder. It's under all the ropes.

This is what you installed, right? Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z

image.png.ed88f63f2783271c13447dfc1204354c.png

image.png.a13353b6bfc132903b52d8dad43641bb.png

In UUNP it is missing, so does the ebonite elbowbinders. ?

5 hours ago, oh why god said:

i wonder, do you think youd add a cat tail plug? i think it might be neat

just think about it . . .   

. . . cat girls ?

I have cat girls whenever I want :)

Not anal plugs, but you'd get the visuals.

Tails:

Jittering is fixed with editing the smp xml for your body.

The tails start out small, but you can scale them larger in the nif

To fix a purple tint, the mesh needs a texture added to the list of textures in the nif.

I've put how to do the last two in the support thread and the smp fix is in the description under the 3bbb spoiler.

Ears:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25898

For the ears, I copy the ear bones (CME Ears) from the custom skeleton in the fluffy ears mod, and paste it into the XP32 skeleton so I don't have to worry about outdated skeletons.

The ears start out huge, but I scale them down to about .75 in Racemenu. The slider with the scale will be the last one and called HDT Ears. Adding the ears is done under hair, change the beard slider.

Hard to get a good capture, but:
image.png.5bd3ee225a05f03c2dc70830c252bcd0.png

Just now, jpsjason said:

I thought I was going crazy. I'm using version 5.1 UUNP, and elbowbinders is missing. I also don't see a group called DD Binders.

I literally just installed it to look at UNP to make sure I didn't screw it up. If you have the upgrade version of UNP, it's not there. New bodyslide stuff is only in the full version added to the download page recently.

File name would be "Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z"

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

I have cat girls whenever I want :)

Not anal plugs, but you'd get the visuals.

Tails:

Jittering is fixed with editing the smp xml for your body.

The tails start out small, but you can scale them larger in the nif

To fix a purple tint, the mesh needs a texture added to the list of textures in the nif.

I've put how to do the last two in the support thread and the smp fix is in the description under the 3bbb spoiler.

Ears:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25898

For the ears, I copy the ear bones (CME Ears) from the custom skeleton in the fluffy ears mod, and paste it into the XP32 skeleton so I don't have to worry about outdated skeletons.

The ears start out huge, but I scale them down to about .75 in Racemenu. The slider with the scale will be the last one and called HDT Ears. Adding the ears is done under hair, change the beard slider.

Hard to get a good capture, but:
image.png.5bd3ee225a05f03c2dc70830c252bcd0.png

try also this one for tails. LOVE the tails, even though you need to attach them in-game. but using Sexlab's "do not detach" list, can easily be fixed to not detach in most cases. the ears i use are the same as the Nexus mod you linked. still the best kitty ears out there.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ok, I found the problem @ashleytaylor @jpsjason

Kimy uploaded the old version of 5.1 I gave her, not the one I updated with the male HDT or binder bodyslides. Sorry for the confusion, and let me see if I can get that fixed.

Try this: 

DD Binders and Heretical SE.7z 94.46 MB · 59 downloads

Edit: to be clear, these are UNP only.

image.png.29a5fd1d24ddddc472bc2b047acbf8d3.png

Thank you @zaranthaUnfortunately the elbowbinders are still missing in game for me, although the bodyslides are available and tri files were successfully built. I cannot figure out why, tried to reinstall everything but didn't help, however, reverted back to 5.0 and the issue is gone.

2 hours ago, ashleytaylor said:

Thank you @zaranthaUnfortunately the elbowbinders are still missing in game for me, although the bodyslides are available and tri files were successfully built. I cannot figure out why, tried to reinstall everything but didn't help, however, reverted back to 5.0 and the issue is gone.

I may have forgotten to convert back to SE. I know they worked at one point, and I was getting a copy for kimy for LE if she wanted it.

Although, with 60+ downloads and no one else complaining, I'd tend to think the files actually do work.

See if this is any better please. If not, i'll load up UNP again and see if I see the same issues. Or maybe some other UNP user will comment and tell us which one of us is crazy :D

UUNP DD Binders and Heretical SE.7z

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

Kimy uploaded the old version of 5.1 I gave her, not the one I updated with the male HDT or binder bodyslides. Sorry for the confusion, and let me see if I can get that fixed.

Try this: 

DD Binders and Heretical SE.7z 94.46 MB · 61 downloads

I wonder if that's what happened with the full release of DCL 9.0 as well, hence the issues present there. Perhaps worth looking into if you haven't already. In any case, thank you for your assistance. I'm using CBBE, so I'll eagerly await the upload of the intended version.

33 minutes ago, Blaank said:

Devious Devices LE 5.1.7z
Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.7z
I have an issue where the DDX - CBBE - FT_RopeBinder_Fingers shows up with black hands in game.  Is there a way to fix this?

ScreenShot4.png

Yep, I had the same problem. You can find the solution here

2 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Yep, I had the same problem. You can find the solution here

Thank you for the link the the solution.  Unfortunately I do not know what program that is or how to follow those directions to solve it.  If you would explain it, I'd be grateful.

54 minutes ago, Blaank said:

Thank you for the link the the solution.  Unfortunately I do not know what program that is or how to follow those directions to solve it.  If you would explain it, I'd be grateful.

The program is called SSEEdit, you can find it here (I'm not 100% sure it's the latest version but I can't check rn. It should still work).

Once you downloaded, you need to add it as an external tool to ModOrganizer2 or Vortex (I don't know which one you are using, and unfortunately I have no experience with NexusModManager either). If you don't know how to do that there are tutorials available (see for instance here; you don't need the QAC part for solving that issue, and you need to download and install SSEEdit insead of TES4Edit).

Once you installed the tool, start it and you should see a list of all your installed mods. Right click on the list, select None, search for Deviously Cursed Loot and double click on it. Wait till it loads all record: at this point there should be on the left a panel, with two search bars on top. Click on the right one (should be Editor ID) and search for "dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA". SSEEdit should find a record in the DCL esp. Now, you can modify the esp directly (I tend to avoid that) or create a new esp with the modified record (I generally use this approach).

If you want to modify the ESP directly, click on the dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA and look in the right panel for the record highlighted in the post I linked and delete them (right click, remove). Exit from SSEEdit, save when prompted (check the "make backup" option).

If you prefer to create a new ESP, right click on dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA and choose "Copy as override". That will open a new window, scroll to the bottom and choose <new file.esp> (there should be three different options on the right: nothing, esm and esl. Choose the line with esl). Name the file however you want, and click ok.

Go the file you just created and expand all records: there should be just one, dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA". Click on it, go in the right panel: there should be two different columns, one (the leftmost one) corresponding to the original record and one (rightmost one) corresponding to the new record you created. Search in the right column for the highlighted record in the post I linked you, and delete them. Exit from SSEEdit: it should prompt you with a new window asking to save the new patch. Click yes, activate it (very bottom of your load order) and the issue should be fixed.

I prefer the "new esp" approach because if I screw up I just need to remove the patch I just made, while modifying the esp directly implies that I need to restore from the backup (or worse, reinstall the mod if I did not have one). As far as I know, the final results is exactly the same: others can correct me if that's not the case :D

I hope it's clear. If you have problem I can post screenshots to help :)
Let me know if you manage to fix it

EDIT: This is an issue related to Deviously Cursed Loot, and not Devious Device. I answered here to keep the conversation in one place, but if I need to move to the appropriate forum let me know!

8 hours ago, HeckinBestBork said:

I wonder if that's what happened with the full release of DCL 9.0 as well, hence the issues present there. Perhaps worth looking into if you haven't already. In any case, thank you for your assistance. I'm using CBBE, so I'll eagerly await the upload of the intended version.

No, I only gave her one version of DCL 9.0. But DCL uses DD items, so if something isn't right with your DD batch builds, it will carry over to DCL.

What issue are you seeing?

On 3/23/2021 at 7:25 AM, zarantha said:

Try this: 

DD Binders and Heretical SE.7z 94.46 MB · 61 downloads

Eeek! Bad Kimy!

Sorry, everyone! New version will be up soon! :)

EDIT: New/corrected version is up!