2 hours ago, zarantha said:

It sounds like it's doing something similar to what 'no enchantment restriction remake' is doing. Make sure it's not editing any of the DD locks somehow, since you can pick locks on outfits?

Load up both mods in xedit and see what conflicts there are. Maybe you can patch it for your own game? Otherwise, I'll just mark it down as a conflict that can cause CTDs.

Nope, nothing is overwritten in DD. I did find the exact lines causing issues, but it's still very bizarre why it's happening. The issue is:

image.png.467949970c4c4e6ea236aefa246178f3.png

image.png.3f1fa6521c056ba03a2d46553b041a08.png

And that corresponds with the two string variables getting assigned in zadx_ForcedWalkScript:

image.png.c23165d6346894574ae110e7c73844c9.png

It's just very weird why changing the original messages causes a crash though... I spent a lot of time messing with it and I can't even change the first message to, "I am carrying too much to be able to run." else it will still crash. Personally I'm fine removing those lines, but is that maybe handled differently in 5.0 or just not something that will be messed with? Just so I know to look for it going forward.

32 minutes ago, indolu said:

Normally those can be ignored and nothing happens in game. However sometimes they can be broken after enough "wear and tear". Just reinstalling those mods can solve the issue.

Trust me, if i had not run out of options i would not have come here :/ and for some reason my SKSE just wont allow me to start up the skyrimSE <.< so i cant even bypass that <.< litteraly stuck in vortex only.

also just to specify, DDi were reinstalled 6-7 times, with all diferent options, just to be sure. tried almost all the combinations i can try on install. Thanks for trying though.

1 hour ago, augis157 said:

Yo... I suppose many already asked for similar, or smthing, but i'll have to do it too.

paveikslas.png.452bd62512aad95edcad65a4467859e2.png

I know the "Dll" files are supposed to be missing, but i came here as a last resort.
I got a new rig, and decided to get all of my usuall stuff for skyrimSE redownloaded. Now, after a while, i managed to narrow down this launch error to 3 things. I could probobly look for a newer version of SLRS, but it worked for me when i was on my old rig, with SKSE 19.

So what gives? what broke and where? or is there a dedicated thread were some awesome peeps just manages new DLL files for these mods??? I kinda want to play the game ya know?

DLL files should not be missing. The folder for the dll source files can be missing with no issue. Two separate things.

You've installed the LE version of DDi - the file name for SE is Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z.

Uninstall DDa, DDi, and DDx. Download and install DD 4.3 from the main download linked in the first post of this thread.

Nioverride DLL is part of Racemenu LE or the actual nioverride mod. Remove them if they are present and download Racemenu SE. The SE version of nioverride.dll is called skee.dll and is part of Racemenu SE.  nioverride.dll does not work for SE at all.

Random Sex looks old enough that it's probably for 2.0.16 or older, you'll need a newer DLL if you're using 2.0.17 or 2.0.19.

Edit: regarding your next post - if you can't even get to the main menu, go through your mods and see how many are LE. The presence of an LE BSA will prevent SE from reaching the main menu. I expect your issue is the LE Racemenu since I think it's packed the same for both games (ie, with a BSA)

1 hour ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

Nope, nothing is overwritten in DD. I did find the exact lines causing issues, but it's still very bizarre why it's happening. The issue is:

Hide contents

image.png.467949970c4c4e6ea236aefa246178f3.png

image.png.3f1fa6521c056ba03a2d46553b041a08.png

And that corresponds with the two string variables getting assigned in zadx_ForcedWalkScript:

Hide contents

image.png.c23165d6346894574ae110e7c73844c9.png

It's just very weird why changing the original messages causes a crash though... I spent a lot of time messing with it and I can't even change the first message to, "I am carrying too much to be able to run." else it will still crash. Personally I'm fine removing those lines, but is that maybe handled differently in 5.0 or just not something that will be messed with? Just so I know to look for it going forward.

No, no one else has complained of CTDs with that mod, so there's been no reason to update that particular script. The DD 5.0 script is the same. but I don't know how may are using it or if there's and LE equivalent, so it might just be something is an SE only issue.

It looks like it's grabbing the keywords though, so i'm not sure why it would CTD on the message. Maybe the issue is with the libs.MuteOverEncumberedMSG() and not  so  much the message?

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

DLL files should not be missing. The folder for the dll source files can be missing with no issue. Two separate things.

You've installed the LE version of DDi - the file name for SE is Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z.

Uninstall DDa, DDi, and DDx. Download and install DD 4.3 from the main download linked in the first post of this thread.

Nioverride DLL is part of Racemenu LE or the actual nioverride mod. Remove them if they are present and download Racemenu SE. The SE version of nioverride.dll is called skee.dll and is part of Racemenu SE.  nioverride.dll does not work for SE at all.

Random Sex looks old enough that it's probably for 2.0.16 or older, you'll need a newer DLL if you're using 2.0.17 or 2.0.19.

Edit: regarding your next post - if you can't even get to the main menu, go through your mods and see how many are LE. The presence of an LE BSA will prevent SE from reaching the main menu. I expect your issue is the LE Racemenu since I think it's packed the same for both games (ie, with a BSA)

You just might be the legend i needed. turns out the one file i had disabled out of them all, was the thing i needed... I did indeed install it for the wrong SKSE version, since there is not any for 19, i've left it on none. And now atleast i saw the main menu.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Maybe the issue is with the libs.MuteOverEncumberedMSG() and not  so  much the message?

I check this script. It modifies SetGameSettingString string for those messages using SKSE. Maybe this can cause CTD because string is modified and SKSE crashes when modify this string? Or second mod monitoring that value and when it changed runs some script what cause to CTD?
It's not for you, but maybe this crash is registered in papyrus log and we can trace it?

Zadlibs part:

Spoiler

Game.SetGameSettingString("sOverEncumbered", "")
Game.SetGameSettingString("sNoFastTravelOverencumbered", "You cannot fast travel in these restraints.")

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

Be careful with the HDT stuff - cao does not convert HDT PE to HDT SMP. Some of those meshes will make you CTD.

But yes, basically running through cao will be enough now. what i'll add are the CBBE LE to CBBE SE bodyslide fixes for the old stuff and getting the new outfits done, and adding in the HDT stuff. You'll also need to use the DLL from 4.3, that hasn't changed.

Yep had instant CTD after entring whip and chain inn so i've just copied heretics stuff from SE 4.3 to 9.0 and work perfectly 

so kinda a sideways shift from 5.0, anyone able to convert NIF to OBJ and then share me the file for the simple collar? cant remember its exact name but there's spiked/studded/simple variant of the same thing. wanted to add some sparkly text to the front of it but i'm an idiot that only knows how to use blender.

pretty happy to model whatever text or symbols but have absolutely no idea how to make the model skyrim friendly so was going to start by editing an existing asset and hopefully work out the rest from there. 

6 hours ago, green365 said:

so kinda a sideways shift from 5.0, anyone able to convert NIF to OBJ and then share me the file for the simple collar? cant remember its exact name but there's spiked/studded/simple variant of the same thing. wanted to add some sparkly text to the front of it but i'm an idiot that only knows how to use blender.

pretty happy to model whatever text or symbols but have absolutely no idea how to make the model skyrim friendly so was going to start by editing an existing asset and hopefully work out the rest from there. 

You can export to obj in outfit studio.

open bodyslide, click outfit studio in the bottom right, import nif, export obj. you don't need to create or save a project to do this. I think you want \meshes\devious\xpduderino\collar_spikes.nif or \meshes\devious\xpduderino\collar_studs.nif. collar_locked.nif should be the simple version.

I have never been able to get blender to work. I get it open and can't make it do anything else, not even import a file.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can export to obj in outfit studio.

open bodyslide, click outfit studio in the bottom right, import nif, export obj. you don't need to create or save a project to do this. I think you want \meshes\devious\xpduderino\collar_spikes.nif or \meshes\devious\xpduderino\collar_studs.nif. collar_locked.nif should be the simple version.

I have never been able to get blender to work. I get it open and can't make it do anything else, not even import a file.

well there's an updated mesh but after fucking around for 40 minutes with backwards ass skyrim texturing i'm gonna leave this shit to the professionals... or at least someone competent.

thanks for the help though the export and edit bit is actually pretty smooth :)

collar_locked.obj

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I have never been able to get blender to work.

I use blender a little for Fallout 4 - fix catsuit meshes - and i can say - latest version not works with nif. You need import obj file to blender, then edit, export as object and then reexport back in outfit studio, add material or textures (for skyrim) back. As for me in Skyrim something is with glowing nifs wrong - i can't restore back glowing property. All properties in outfit studio is back right, but glowing goes)

35 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I was going to say i was done yesterday, until i realized that since I added a ddhotfix group as an alternate bodyslide for cbbe se, i need to make that change available for unp folks as well...

All right my stalkers, passing to kimy now. I am done.  :P

TIME TO STALK KIMY!!!!

But in all seriousness thankyou very much, are there any changes or fixes that we will need to add to our load orders in order to make the SE version work as with 4.3?  

And I don't suppose you could just throw a cheeeeeeky link to it here before Kimy places it on the main page :)

EDIT: Thanks again for all the hard work!

10 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

TIME TO STALK KIMY!!!!

But in all seriousness thankyou very much, are there any changes or fixes that we will need to add to our load orders in order to make the SE version work as with 4.3?  

And I don't suppose you could just throw a cheeeeeeky link to it here before Kimy places it on the main page :)

EDIT: Thanks again for all the hard work!

I'd rather not throw a link in here, as people tend to resurrect old / outdated stuff at the oddest times. If she doesn't get it up soon though, I might put it in the troubleshooting post.

Kimy tried to add in the forearms/calves fixes from a plugin I sent her, but oddly it didn't work in my game even though I clearly see the changes in the esm.

So I've added a esl flagged esp with the changes and if there are other changes to be made, I'll add them to that esp.

You can't use the script fixes in DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches with DD 5.0.  I've put the new versions in: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

Any other dd script fixes you have should be removed (gag fix, controller fix, etc). scripts have been updated an you have a good chance of breaking your game if you use patches made for 4.3

Extra bodyslide fixes for CBBE SE should be redundant - I think I've got them fixed now.

If you use 3bbb, keep using those, but be aware there are new outfits that haven't been converted to 3bbb

I see in your troubleshooting post, you mention 360 move where the player or NPC is not animating properly.

I have never had any problem with the player character, but I used to always have issues with the follower not animating properly when walking. The fix for that is to select "NPC Walk Assignments Temporarily Off"

Once you do that, you may have to fast travel somewhere for things to reset, but they will animate properly.

ScreenShot502.png.3e006c2f3e33ca7cd18fd01f97a91146.png