Bob1656 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 On 5/11/2025 at 8:59 PM, AvoidTheCrown said: I gave Kaori THOSE PANTS Sorry if this is not the correct way to ask. But where do i find these pants? :3 Or this sim even..
AvoidTheCrown Posted March 3 Posted March 3 2 hours ago, Bob1656 said: Sorry if this is not the correct way to ask. But where do i find these pants? :3 Or this sim even.. Funny, I had the sim available for download up until recently. The pants are maybe in there, originally they were from a collection called disco jeans 2 https://www.patreon.com/posts/jeanius-58059275?l=es 1
DuoMaxwell003 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 44 minutes ago, AvoidTheCrown said: Funny, I had the sim available for download up until recently. The pants are maybe in there, originally they were from a collection called disco jeans 2 https://www.patreon.com/posts/jeanius-58059275?l=es What? How did I miss the Kaori download?
AvoidTheCrown Posted March 3 Posted March 3 2 minutes ago, DuoMaxwell003 said: What? How did I miss the Kaori download? She was my second sim available for download. She was there for months but I took her down by the time I uploaded Kiara and started doing commissions to save some space on the drive. 1
Abandoner Posted March 5 Posted March 5 10 hours ago, Ravine Lirael said: Really quality posts here. Well done and amazing, we miss your work! And the environment you made is brilliant, the interior is something where I can definitely picture something like this happening. 🫢 When will you teach me to build like this ? 😳 Thank you! I miss making it. Interiors have never really been my strength I think, so I'm glad it's good this time 2
IGI 2000 Posted March 8 Posted March 8 Scene 8 - How to Impress a Lady (with Lady Amanda) - Free Falling - LoversLab Spoiler 5
Wave.26 Posted March 9 Posted March 9 (edited) Sienna's first time anal Edited March 9 by Paradox08 2
AvoidTheCrown Posted March 9 Posted March 9 He owed money to the wrong people but he's going to learn his lesson (he won't, he enjoyed it) 13
LOLRedJello Posted March 11 Posted March 11 ↓↓↓ Spoiler (@Croisa's tomi, @Crimson Rose's leon, & richie) 13
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now