flybox Posted April 16 Posted April 16 (edited) I think this is my favorite sequence I've captured yet. Whole story told in just three pics. Edited April 16 by flybox 6
gounafierpremier Posted April 16 Posted April 16 (edited) Version 2 : Edited April 16 by gounafierpremier 3
Goshujin Posted April 18 Posted April 18 On 4/2/2026 at 6:06 AM, MrSLEEPYGorilla said: Hey man! Great work as always, haha. I’m still keeping up with your beautiful creations. Would you be able to share the ReShade preset file used in those photos? They look amazing. You’re the best, man.
DVDCOVE Posted April 19 Posted April 19 I've released a preview of all my upcoming comics on my blog with a bunch of teasers from each here: 3
LOLRedJello Posted April 24 Posted April 24 noelle & sammi move to the country to help their brother, andy, with the ranch they've all inherited from their grand parents 😁 ↓↓↓ Spoiler (noelle, sammi, & andy) 17
flybox Posted April 24 Posted April 24 4 minutes ago, LOLRedJello said: noelle & sammi move to the country to help their brother, andy, with the ranch they've all inherited from their grand parents 😁 ↓↓↓ Hide contents (noelle, sammi, & andy) New characters? I certainly don't recognize Sammi, but I would like to see more of her. 1
LOLRedJello Posted April 24 Posted April 24 16 minutes ago, flybox said: New characters? I certainly don't recognize Sammi, but I would like to see more of her. yep, i finally made some new ones! i've posted sammi a couple times before, but these are the first of her siblings 🙂 1
flybox Posted April 24 Posted April 24 2 hours ago, LOLRedJello said: yep, i finally made some new ones! i've posted sammi a couple times before, but these are the first of her siblings 🙂 Well, I must have missed those, so do me a favor, and post some more! 1
LOLRedJello Posted April 24 Posted April 24 16 hours ago, flybox said: Well, I must have missed those, so do me a favor, and post some more! 😉 (becka & sammi) 17
Kucu091 Posted April 25 Posted April 25 2 hours ago, Meko0o said: Oh God! What a mental perfection female! Insane! 😍🥵
DVDCOVE Posted April 26 Posted April 26 New comic out on my blog: Hide contents And 2 covers for my next comic which will be the start of a new continuous story: Hide contents 2
BlinxDaSupaVillain Posted April 28 Posted April 28 48 minutes ago, LaLarry Gheef said: Was wondering when you were going to start posting nicely done 3
LaLarry Gheef Posted April 28 Posted April 28 2 hours ago, BlinxDaSupaVillain said: Was wondering when you were going to start posting nicely done Thanks bro! Yeah IKR, I've practically been just lurking in the shadows for the last couple of years, but here we are LOL I've had a few collections of images I've been hanging onto for a while, and I was in a sharing mood today I wanna share more soon 3
NorseTempest28 Posted April 28 Posted April 28 13 hours ago, LaLarry Gheef said: Nice work, my friend. It’s good to see your screenshots 🙌🏼 3
Kucu091 Posted April 28 Posted April 28 13 hours ago, LaLarry Gheef said: This is the only kinda mess I wanna feel 😈😍 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now