33 minutes ago, CookieMonster901 said:

You're Dina is great but I'm still a Nina stan.

Those shots are stunning, well done!

I've only found out about this game a couple of months ago. I started with a randomized sim but right now I have a household of 7 ea-sims plus mine (the guy with the pony tail, shown in a few of me previous shots - too bad I only discovered I can stop them from aging after he got elder lol).

Anyway, I'm having lots of fun, hopefully I'll gradually manage to remake all of the sims in my household. I started with Dina. I didn't want to change her facial genetics and make her look completely different, I only played with hairstyles, skin overlays, skin details, makeup and wardrobe. I've tweaked a little her body shape tho. I still want to do some Party, Cold and Hot Weather looks for her.

The other ea-sims in my household are Johnny Zest, Summer Holiday, Zoe Patel, Liberty Lee, Cassandra Goth and Krystle Prince.

21 hours ago, CookieMonster901 said:

Thanks. Are you having fun playing the game or the meta-game ? The making sims and posting them, etc. 

Side note: just use stuff like MC Command Center to change their ages and trait, etc. Looking forward to your sims. 

I'm putting my reply in a spoiler, since my mumbling there isn't exactly relevant to the thread... lol

Spoiler

Both the game and the meta-game. It's been quite a journey so far, with so much stuff to learn, experiment and play with. I pretty much played without cheats until very recently. The first time I used a cheat was for increasing my reward points so I can get the Remove Fear potions and give them the Brave attribute, because all my sims were setting the kitchen on fire almost every time they were trying to cook. Turned out they all had the Fire Fear, that's why. Even then, they were still setting it on fire every now and then, so after a point going through that proceeds became tedious too, but I discovered I can disable the Fears (and sadly Wants at the same time) via the game Options.

I started with a randomized sim living in the Creek Cabana, which I have expanded to be a mansion now, located in a 50x40 lot in Newcrest. This helped familiarize myself with building basics, which is not exactly my favorite activity, but I don't hate it either. I had to move the house like 3 or 4 times to different places in the process (was getting bigger and bigger). Still I'm not done with it yet, for example there is 0 landscaping in the lot). The original goal was to live in a luxury mansion with 7 poly, female subs under my wing, but at some point I realized there are very very few "harem" animations for 8 sims (compared to gangbang ones for example), let alone D/s anims. So I brought Johnny Zest to the household, just to be able to use more sex animations in-house (a.k.a, w/o needing to leave the house) or inviting npc's.

I got MCCC when I decided to take a little break from the main goal, and start making over the sims for a change. The ability to change outfits on the fly via MCCC is a Godsend gift! LOL On Sunday I also found out the UI Cheats Extensions, which is AMAZING too!

All in all, quite a journey so far, with so many stuff to experiment with! Btw, I was recently looking for good sensual Dance animations to be used with Pose Maker, but the best I found were from Seven Studios or something, behind a Patreon paywall. Tbh  I'm not that desperate for dances, but if there are any good free ones I wouldn't say no LOL

Edited by ffra

I took the finished covers that I made and made some wall decorations and posters.

PlaysimAndThatsAllFolks.thumb.png.be132f4c26057a2f2b18dbd1eb2ad711.png

The single magazines are able to be scaled down by hitting the [ twice, so they look more normal sized.

Also made two covers featuring @JMTe's revised Jillian Braun (with a few small detail changes to her).

PlaysimJillianBraunCompletedBothCovers.thumb.png.b7989d84de6f9ecd5769feaf2816d80e.png

And also made some wall decor from those as well.

Spoiler

PlaysimllCompletedJillianBraunWallDecor.thumb.png.70562b549240fe77af2f1bf6b4704c47.png

The smaller covers still remain legible as well. ?

PlaysimJillianBraunCoversStillLegible.thumb.png.2e7fa979ee5daee180d50de810ed405a.png