9 hours ago, eduard34 said:

does this mod add the penis cause i don't see  it :D

Don't install EVB or NudeSuits.
install AAF's Compatibility Patches and make sure the EVB option is checked.

8 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Hey, I edited this mod to use the overlays by Polistiro's mod.

Just add these 3 files to your AAF folder after installing Savage's animation pack and Polistiro's patch.

SavageCabbage_animationDataSM.xml

SavageCabbage_animationData.xml

cum_overlaysdata.xml

Nice one!

On 7/18/2018 at 8:22 AM, Phelps1247 said:

I'm having much the same problem as General_GR there but with the shackles and pillory. I've placed them through console and built them as part of the settlement but they're not acknowledged.

I am actually having this issue as well but with a different object so I think because we are all having the problem but with different objects that it can't specifically be my pack and I've quadruple-checked the formids and everything to make sure things were completely accurate, it must be an AAF issue. Try reporting it in the AAF thread, dagobaking is very good when it comes to quickly addressing these kind of issues.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:06 PM, JosephShin said:

Don't know if it's a solved problem, but with this mod installed AFF doesn't pass the character selection screen. It just gets stucked there, ground selection screen doesn't come up.

If I uninstall these anims AFF returns to normal so I'm pretty sure it's because of this mod.

These anims look so good, any help?

Not sure, have you tried putting my pack at or near the top of the load order? I found that it works better the closer it is to the top.

On 7/11/2018 at 8:39 PM, Durante said:

Nice animation set... I like that you can use furniture with them. Perhaps you'll make some staged animations with TortureDevices?

I definitely do want to finish the ones I've started.

11 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Hey, I edited this mod to use the overlays by Polistiro's mod.

Mice to see someone using them.

You can also make an other xml with different overlays names for the complete mod or just for animations like gang-bang. By this way you can set the amount of overlays accordingly to the male actors, you just have to set the quantity number at the end of this line:

overlayGroup duration="60" quantity="1"

19 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Mice to see someone using them.

You can also make an other xml with different overlays names for the complete mod or just for animations like gang-bang. By this way you can set the amount of overlays accordingly to the male actors, you just have to set the quantity number at the end of this line:

overlayGroup duration="60" quantity="1"

Thanks, that would come in very handy.

I'm currently trying to add overlays to the ghoul animations, how do i make glowing green overlays?

1506948349287.png.fd4337a616b480f0d84e28d5046eb220.png

I got this to work, though I only tested the mutant animations once.

I also made a version that adds the glowing overlays to Leito's animations, it is uploaded on Polistiro's page.

CumNWealth_mutant - SavageCabbage.rar - Install this after installing Savage's animation mod and Polistiro's patch.

I'll be updating this soon and add gangbang, pillory, and shackle overlays.

Please report any bugs and give ideas to improve this patch.

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

I got this to work, though I only tested the mutant animations once.

I also made a version that adds the glowing overlays to Leito's animations, it is uploaded on Polistiro's page.

CumNWealth_mutant - SavageCabbage.rar - Install this after installing Savage's animation mod and Polistiro's patch.

I'll be updating this soon and add gangbang, pillory, and shackle overlays.

Please report any bugs and give ideas to improve this patch.

Are you okay with me incorporating this directly into this pack? I'm thinking in the next update that I do. I'll see to it that you get access to the next release beforehand so you can add them if you want. I'd do it myself but I use 4k textures on the face and body so I can't see these overlays anyway, but it'd probably make people happy to have it as an option.

34 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Are you okay with me incorporating this directly into this pack? I'm thinking in the next update that I do. I'll see to it that you get access to the next release beforehand so you can add them if you want. I'd do it myself but I use 4k textures on the face and body so I can't see these overlays anyway, but it'd probably make people happy to have it as an option.

That's perfectly fine with me, though I suggest you to ask Polistiro as most of my patch is a modification his work and players also need to download the original mod from his page.

I still want to modify some aspects of this patch, adding overlays to more animations and lastly I have only tested the mutant overlays once, I am comfortable with you uploading this after I've put in some considerable amount of testing. I'll upload an updated version of this tonight or tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

That's perfectly fine with me, though I suggest you to ask Polistiro as most of my patch is a modification his work and players also need to download the original mod from his page.

Ah, I might leave it then. People already get confused enough with the optional requirements of this mod, I don't wanna add another one on top of that. Thanks though.

10 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Ah, I might leave it then. People already get confused enough with the optional requirements of this mod, I don't wanna add another one on top of that. Thanks though.

I suggest not adding it as a FOMOD but rather an optional download.

Seem to work on my end.

Spoiler

Fallout4_2018_07_21_21_03_41_376.thumb.jpg.51299cf8d7664b26955a36e7b83dbe58.jpgFallout4_2018_07_21_18_54_59_648.thumb.jpg.82ff7f72db8e9fbda61ee6352d6c94ad.jpg

17 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Nice one!

I am actually having this issue as well but with a different object so I think because we are all having the problem but with different objects that it can't specifically be my pack and I've quadruple-checked the formids and everything to make sure things were completely accurate, it must be an AAF issue. Try reporting it in the AAF thread, dagobaking is very good when it comes to quickly addressing these kind of issues.

Not sure, have you tried putting my pack at or near the top of the load order? I found that it works better the closer it is to the top.

I definitely do want to finish the ones I've started.

Nevermind, my AAF installation was not proper. Did a clean intall, it's ok now.

There is a mod out there, I dunno what it's called, but it let's you spawn super mutants I think? I know for sure that "Portable Cloning Device" will clone a settlerish super mutant from a hostile one. It's adding more mods, but that's the only option I can think of. There was some discussion about this on Polistro's patch thread too, but I don't remember where it went. It was in the first few pages if you wanna look.

1 hour ago, sharonasbar12 said:

What do I need to get more than one super mutant for sex. If I have strong and get near other supermutants, select one and strong, but before animation happens other supermutants attack. I guess combat sex is what I need.

If you're just wanting to use the animations for testing purposes and aren't worried about them starting "naturally" just use the console to either turn off ai detection (tdetect) so they don't "see" you to initiate combat, or select the mutants from a distance and add them to player faction. tdetect is the easiest choice and with no lasting consequences. If you do want them to start naturally, then yeah a combat sex mod is what you need.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:50 PM, kraoro said:

Does this animation pack work with F/F and strapons, or is it exclusively tied to male and female actors?

I play with M/M and it works fine, it'll probably work just fine with F/F as well..  just disable gender restrictions in the settings xml of AAF. 

On 7/25/2018 at 11:03 PM, TheAfterLife said:

I play with M/M and it works fine, it'll probably work just fine with F/F as well..  just disable gender restrictions in the settings xml of AAF. 

Sorry to bother, but could you please tell me what values I should modify in which files to have M/M animations working?

Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Sorry to bother, but could you please tell me what values I should modify in which files to have M/M animations working?

Thanks in advance!

Go to the folder you installed Fallout 4 in and 1.PNG.86d9ab596e173d0d181b89e220781ee5.PNG 

Then look for AAF_Settings.xml and open it with Notepad. 
Look for this line and change it to "true" like i did.
2.thumb.PNG.f45fd0fa40de1d32ae0a4c493758e401.PNG

Keep in mind that this animation pack comes packed with female sounds so they'll still play female sounds out of the box, what i did is i manually edited them and deleted all of the female moaning sounds. It's fairly easy, just download the animation pack, unzip it somewhere, open the folder and look for the sounds folder,  there should be a few folders each corresponding to a specific sound..  just make sure to delete all the female sex sounds and leave the SFX (slapping sounds) then zip the folder again and install with NMM. 

SSEX and Homemaker are adding an extra 1400 items to ones build menu...

I'd bet more than 99% are useless to get all animations working.

Excluding the Double Bed Animations, thanks again to Destinova99 (still on Sublime Text Tuts), what else is really needed to get the "missing animations" working?

As grandpa said (Navy): "It's no fun in Manila unless it's hard!"

Edit:

Here is the updated version, this adds Gangbang, Pillory, etc.

CumNWealth_SavageCabbage_v1.1.rar

Forgot to thank riot_punch as well.