AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

On 1/10/2019 at 8:06 AM, Danni17 said:

Lol? i use this mod since i started playing fo 4 and it never crashed my game in any way yet.

Well you aren't because if you read the Authors post he actually says its not for FO4, you probably have the canine genitals mod :)

On 5/11/2018 at 10:25 AM, Polistiro said:

2 versions textures in ba2 file and loose textures files if you prefer or encounter problems. Use only one of both.

Update V2.1: More variety for both female and males.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z

OR AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1 (Loose textures).7z Loose textures files are about 826 MB once installed.

-----------------------------------------

Offsets for FF and MM need to be updated (position data xml / comment or erase both offsets lines)
Currenly working on v2.2 (offsets , stages , dog equip...)

Old files

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod.7z  Only use with aaf compatibility 2.2 or less.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1B.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1C.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v1D.7z (WITHOUT CUM OVERLAYS)

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2 (Loose textures).7z

All of these links result in a "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" for me. 

Can anyone help?

On 1/7/2019 at 12:36 AM, xTrogdorx said:

Hey, I got this installed and things seem to be working - the animations play, the squirting happens, the dildos equip and move in the scene. There's just one problem - it seems to be putting the actors in the wrong positions. For example, if I do a doggystyle scene with dogmeat, my character's head will be between dogmeat's hindlegs or something, because it's put him where my character should be and vice versa. Same thing is happening with all the f/f leito scenes I've tried. Halp? My old animations still seem to work fine.

8 hours ago, flickensteinn said:

i have a problem with the lesbian scenes, one of the actor has a male voice, and im using leito's animations. I dont know if anyone have covered this, any suggestions? Great patch by the way

Leito anim was originally made for Male - Female . This voices problem is normal. I solved that in a never released version (made for a previous version) and i will ask leito i his permission has changed for this version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V3 is out (finally) it is a "simple" evolution of 2.2 made for Leito anim pack version 2.

Errors like "activity 2" or misalignments between actors should be gone.

Now dogs anims from crazy's pack are working

If mod add stages / dog equip / lesbians / gay (ground , bed and mattress)

I removed crazy bed furniture xml and now crazy's animation are using leito furniture xml  so now this one is a requirement.

Other info in 2 firsts post

Note to the modders:

The priority in xmls are set to 1 so they should overwrite lower priorities. The load order of this mod should be less important.

3 minutes ago, Benjou1 said:

Thank you Polistiro for the update!

Let me know if all is ok. Thanks

22 minutes ago, Rambul8tor said:

I tried to download the file, but the file is not there. Where is the file?

Link just tried and the file is downloadable. It seems some avast users reporting this kind of problem.

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Now dogs anims from crazy's pack are working

If mod add stages / dog equip / lesbians / gay (ground , bed and mattress)

I removed crazy bed furniture xml and now crazy's animation are using leito furniture xml  so now this one is a requirement.

Well well.........Guess I wasn't insane after all......Imagine that.

Thank you, Polistiro!

?

3 hours ago, xTrogdorx said:

Thanks, this seems to have fixed the problem. :)

One question though, in a f/f scene is there any way to switch who's in which role?

By reversing your actors during selection. (V3 have good offsets now)

1 hour ago, BJN7004 said:

Check Leito_MM_animationData.xml, need space in this line <defaults source="FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp" loadPriority="1"/>.

Thanks !

On 5/11/2018 at 12:25 PM, Polistiro said:

Update V3
Fixed:

"Activity 2" missing xml

Actors misalignment

some other things i don't remember

Added:

Crazy's dogs anims

Mod link:

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.7z (typo error removed)

Thanks BJN7004 for typo error report in MM xml

Please report problem in the good thread , permanent overlays is already treated .

If you just need the missing files needed by Leito pack v2 or if you only want the overlay part you can use this archive.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.7z

Why dont you create a download page with the file, like the other mods?

Okay, since installing this...I originally had a bunch of errors with missing animation tags. Removing one of the patch XML's solved all but one: 

image.png.56dbbecf1e8f6c03e91f567d63859133.png

Need to track this one down, this occurred after updating this patch. I has a sad. I'm guessing it may be in one of the smaller patchXML's, but there's so many floating about these days, I was wondering if anyone else had an idea where to look...

Cheers!