What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Osmelics sexlab ulility? Would be the only one i know of that fiddles in any kind with sexlabs bugs

Might be, since I do have and can recommend that mod, but I also think it could have been a more physics mod that also helped with the base problem of actors being on sloped or angled surfaces and the resulting whatever that launched us.

on an unrelated note.. if Harald wants to be his mother's bitch, I can show him what it means to be pussy-whipped.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2138.jpg.e3b6202cfb03bacd9ebcea018a68687b.jpg

Alternate playthrough, Maven can find a position in my new administration.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2168.jpg.4d959472ec33c246d9c3b436e314e7cb.jpg

5 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Found out that i have a serious bug with the visage of.. Nobody cares on Soltsheim. This Dwarven Helmet that gives you a braith attack nobody uses.

[headless body]

Buuut...

[headless body with helmet]

I kinda like it

YES!  It's really kind of awesome, in a ghost-knight sort of way.

Osmelics sexlab ulility? Would be the only one i know of that fiddles in any kind with sexlabs bugs

Unfortunately, I have OsmelMC's SLutility, and so that is not fixing it.  And for the record, I was having sex inside Thaumaturgist's Hut in Morthal; so it wasn't outside.  And the animation was the 3-on-1 male oral sex I've already brought to recent thread-readers' attention, so it's likely not that specific animation. 

1 minute ago, R0nin78 said:

This mod is always good for a laugh.

Only thing bothering me is the bodytype. It comes with clothing on their own i know but.. I have so many cool stuff for 3ba ?

Vampire Pimp slap

Spoiler

689143109_SkyrimSE2022-03-0512-29-43-77.jpg.305370a2a85b052ceaf08edf71c524e3.jpg

Everytime i look at him, he makes me angry. I mean yes he is most likely mesmerized or some other magical bullshit playes with his head but.. Come on boy

Spoiler

Just because Alva rides you like a Stallion, doesn't mean she is a good one..

2038007313_SkyrimSE2022-03-0512-30-57-67.jpg.e9009e549b711f64b4c3cdef11463612.jpg

4 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

But she does look good doing it. Until I cut her to pieces.

Maybe.. But too thin in my game.

Last Weekend i had the opportunity to use undead thrall on her for the very first time.. She doesn't amount to more then a 2 Second Meat shield

Spoiler

2134262723_SkyrimSE2022-03-0512-37-17-21.jpg.7dcd29c2387dc64e624b54c091ec124c.jpg

I mean i have a multiple summon mod and a far better raise spell now but.. I could've summoned a Skeever and it wouldn't have made a difference.. Not that this vampire lord combo i have isn't op enough to kill Movarth in seconds.. Either i get rid of most of the spells and never transform again or i need some higher difficulty ?

15 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

But too thin in my game.

I find her reasonably sized. Of course, everyone has a different definition of beauty.

Spoiler

Skyrim190.thumb.png.1e6c0a63bbb224d5da8ee328ca94aaeb.png

18 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

use undead thrall on her 

I could've summoned a Skeever and it wouldn't have made a difference

I've never raised her, but she does put up a serious fight whenever I bring her to justice.

5 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I've never raised her, but she does put up a serious fight whenever I bring her to justice.

Mh i do think i got too low on difficulty this time. Didn't thought how powerful the mod combo i use rn made the vampire lord. I will look over some mods and settings this weekend and see if i can push everything a bit higher. If nothing really does work for my taste, i might just stand in the background and let others do the fighting ? I intend to build a merry band of orcs either way. Raiding some villages and fill my basement with Thralls and slaves.:classic_angel: (Sorry Alvor but your Wife is mine ?)

7 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Didn't thought how powerful the mod combo i use rn made the vampire lord.

Yep. It's easy to get yourself near invincible with a few overhauls. But that's what I like. Vampires are supernatural beings, and they should behave as such.

Edited by Alessia Wellington
2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Yep. It's easy to get yourself near invincible with a few overhauls. But that's what I like. Vampires are supernatural beings, and they should behave as such.

That's true..

But slaughtering most of the thieves guild in VL Form without so much of noteworthy damage is just sad

Spoiler

1980988639_SkyrimSE2022-03-0715-20-28-22.jpg.9edb38dbadf4afbb1e228340c3ea8b21.jpg

Spoiler

Is that.. A freaking lariat? ?

1.jpg.4205d93a6ba6265788a9da4291d0e1a5.jpg

In Life he never got some vex coochie..

Spoiler

So i raised him so he can take some fun memory to the next life. Go for it zombie delvin, you earned it.. Well actually no you don't but it's fun either way.

(Don't mind the masks.. They look kinda stupid)

delvin.jpg.10fa3f0fee57179ff1e5655421394d4c.jpg

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

That's true..

But slaughtering most of the thieves guild in VL Form without so much of noteworthy damage is just sad

Hide contents

1980988639_SkyrimSE2022-03-0715-20-28-22.jpg.9edb38dbadf4afbb1e228340c3ea8b21.jpg

Hide contents

Is that.. A freaking lariat? ?

1.jpg.4205d93a6ba6265788a9da4291d0e1a5.jpg

In Life he never got some vex coochie..

Hide contents

So i raised him so he can take some fun memory to the next life. Go for it zombie delvin, you earned it.. Well actually no you don't but it's fun either way.

(Don't mind the masks.. They look kinda stupid)

delvin.jpg.10fa3f0fee57179ff1e5655421394d4c.jpg

I stick to sacrosanct for vampire powers and vampire lord is still a little too strong, so I only use it when I'm forced to transform. (Which is a shame, because I have a really good nude vampire lord mod with HDT breasts and all...) Depending on the character I'm playing, I may just skip being a vampire lord altogether and stay as a vanilla vampire, because that's where sacrosanct really shines as a vampire overhaul.   

Are you using any necromancy mods to make undead thralls last longer?

4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Raiding some villages and fill my basement with Thralls and slaves.:classic_angel: (Sorry Alvor but your Wife is mine ?)

With the npc overhauls I'm using, Sigrid is the best looking character in Riverwood. It's always fun to turn her into a vampire, tie up Alvor, put him in a sack, take him back to the lair, and then make him watch her enjoy getting gangbanged by all your followers. With the right mods, you can even turn him into a thrall to snack on whenever she's hungry.

6 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

I stick to sacrosanct for vampire powers and vampire lord is still a little too strong, so I only use it when I'm forced to transform. (Which is a shame, because I have a really good nude vampire lord mod with HDT breasts and all...) Depending on the character I'm playing, I may just skip being a vampire lord altogether and stay as a vanilla vampire, because that's where sacrosanct really shines as a vampire overhaul.   

Yeah.. Sacrosanct PLUS Better Vampires PLUS Dark Enovy.. Not a question why i feel too powerful ?

6 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

Are you using any necromancy mods to make undead thralls last longer?

no, you get a permanent thrall spell in vanilla. What i use is a mod that alters this spell so i can use it with one hand plus another mod that allows you to have more then 2 Summons. Max is up to 10 it think.. I can have 5. Plus yet another mod that allows me to summon many creatures plus groups of them.. Kind overkill but this mod gives me a spell with which i can cancel any conjuration spells which comes quite in handy.

Here thats what i use in combination for my conjuration and necromantic spells:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64221

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11590

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/702

This 2 plus Seeker Thrall spell and.. I have the audacity to ask myself why my Pc is so damn powerful (and why my slaves hate me..)

9 minutes ago, R0nin78 said:

With the npc overhauls I'm using, Sigrid is the best looking character in Riverwood. It's always fun to turn her into a vampire, tie up Alvor, put him in a sack, take him back to the lair, and then make him watch her enjoy getting gangbanged by all your followers. With the right mods, you can even turn him into a thrall to snack on whenever she's hungry.

mind come off to say that but that's almost my idea for her. I did something similar with Mjoll.

I may or may not raid riverwood someday.. ?

27 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

no, you get a permanent thrall spell in vanilla. What i use is a mod that alters this spell so i can use it with one hand plus another mod that allows you to have more then 2 Summons. Max is up to 10 it think.. I can have 5. Plus yet another mod that allows me to summon many creatures plus groups of them.. Kind overkill but this mod gives me a spell with which i can cancel any conjuration spells which comes quite in handy.

Here thats what i use in combination for my conjuration and necromantic spells:

Thanks. I'll check those out for my necromancer playthrough. Definitely have to have a look at that conjuration mod for the summons.

28 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

mind come off to say that but that's almost my idea for her. I did something similar with Mjoll.

I may or may not raid riverwood someday.. ?

Mjoll makes a good bodyguard/thrall for any vampire ?

The last time I dealt with Riften on an evil character, I ended up enslaving the Blackbriars and had Maven gangbanged by skeevers. Good times!

I'm thinking about to quit Skyrim...

Less and less players play it... Putin is just like Todd... he completly ruined what he had... 

SE was good thing... better version of skyrim... faster... more FPS...

but this garbage with AE... and probably in year or something coming another version of Trashrim...

idk... if i find something new to do im gonna quit Skyrim... many mods don't work... and even if MOST "most" mods ever upgraded to SE...

I'm still missing some mods from LE... too much work fixing all Bethesda did to modding... so best option is to quit i think...

but tbh. no other game have so big modding community... 

and no other game is so easy and open for modding... 

or at least i don't know other games so much open and easy to mod :x...

Spoiler

20220307235428_1.jpg.03bcfe6ddca6a0c51d470d6792b46381.jpg

Spoiler

20220308002323_1.jpg.ed4d8e8e39d2019b68be8121033f24c2.jpg

Spoiler

20220308004631_1.jpg.4fb72f09a24e62074de57ee206ee6b5e.jpg

Spoiler

20220308004554_1.jpg.a388ec7f95d8e4e0ead85e36b5c2cb83.jpg

Spoiler

20220308003435_1.jpg.f6c6a1869f1131e95d910fdf2f9c9ea3.jpg

Spoiler

20220308004505_1.jpg.914040fd340ebcf8c2fcef3591074bf9.jpg

Spoiler

20220308004252_1.jpg.5363f636de5eb052d669b00d99eaddc1.jpg

Spoiler

20220308004001_1.jpg.fed6ac5a7ba977666126e3049138bf06.jpg

4 hours ago, ̖̪. said:

'm thinking about to quit Skyrim...

Less and less players play it...

Bullshit dunno where you get your idea from. Elden Ring came out, that may be a reason why it's not played that often right now. Like everytime something new and exiting comes around. And you can't serously compare an innocent Man eve if he does stupid and greedy things, with a politician - not saying anything more, political talks are the dead and for most threads on LL.)

6 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Bullshit dunno where you get your idea from. Elden Ring came out, that may be a reason why it's not played that often right now. Like everytime something new and exiting comes around. And you can't serously compare an innocent Man eve if he does stupid and greedy things, with a politician - not saying anything more, political talks are the dead and for most threads on LL.)

s1.png.d18653d45589754d6cf17c5dd33fb18e.png

s1.png.e891c9a23b09daf81252aa4ef3b07ebe.png<-- Top Here...

I remember Skyrim LE in 2016 having over 50.000 players...

now LE is not even on the list... and SE having between 20.000 and 30.000 players online

You can also see that by looking at Downloads on Shitxus... in 2016 mods that had 3.000 downloads was standard...

even for garbage shit added by some kid... i remember in 2016 i added "Night World Mod" on Shitxus...

i got 5.000 downloads after first day... Unique... today 1.500 Downloads / 2.000 downloads are count as HOT mods...

Servers and Forums are also dead... 

Google Trends / Keywords everywhere for Skyrim searching:

s1.png.9224a879d235f4e51453385d4dd31b9b.pngs1.png.25bc6faad71363fe04cf7047e6a9fad0.png

Are You sure this game is not dying?...

Looks pretty much dying...

//Edit:

Forgot that u can check amount of players in Skyrim Community on Steam:

s1.png.1db49007653f8958d224d47ddae16648.png

And BEFORE you say that i compare Skyrim to ONLY BIG TOP GAMES CURRNENTLY...

s1.png.24310a619ab8db95b226b71dffabd54f.png

Terraria have more players than Skyrim SE and Skyrim LE combined...

//Edit:

You gonna tell me now that having 25% of Players You had is succes?...

Bethesda fucked everything... no wonder microshit bought them... but i think Microsoft paid too much for them...

Edited by ̖̪.
13 minutes ago, ̖̪. said:

I remember Skyrim LE in 2016 having over 50.000 players...

now LE is not even on the list... and SE having between 20.000 and 30.000 players online

You can also see that by looking at Downloads on Shitxus... in 2016 mods that had 3.000 downloads was standard...

even for garbage shit added by some kid... i remember in 2016 i added "Night World Mod" on Shitxus...

i got 5.000 downloads after first day... Unique... today 1.500 Downloads / 2.000 downloads are count as HOT mods...

Servers and Forums are also dead... 

You are aware that an over 10 year old game still getting played that much is actually a sign for not dying and amazing right? And that a game that old of course will have less players now then 6 years ago. Would be strange when the number wouldn't drop.  I am not arguing with you about that it might get a smaller player base, or the time it really gets played isn't what it was years ago, but its still not dying. ?

It's called natural shifting to newer games cause, not everybody enjoys mods. Many people enjoy actually good and newer game mechanics and storys over mods. So no it's not dying ? It will still get played by enough people.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

You are aware that an over 10 year old game still getting played that much is actually a sign for not dying and amazing right? And that a game that old of course will have less players now then 6 years ago. Would be strange when the number wouldn't drop.  I am not arguing with you about that it might get a smaller player base, or the time it really gets played isn't what it was years ago, but its still not dying. ?

It's called natural shifting to newer games cause, not everybody enjoys mods. Many people enjoy actually good and newer game mechanics and storys over mods. So no it's not dying ? It will still get played by enough people.

I don't see myself quitting any time soon. But I'm completely hooked. You know those dudes sitting in bars and clubs some decades ago with paper roleplay cards? I'm pretty sure I would be one of them if I was born a little earlier. Skyrim is like a unlimited dream compared to that.

Edited by Thor2000
16 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I don't see myself quitting any time soon. But I'm completely hooked. You know those dudes sitting in bars and clubs some decades ago with paper roleplay cards? I'm pretty sure I would be one of them if I was born a little earlier. Skyrim is like a unlimited dream compared to that.

Dunno for myself really. But rn i enjoy it a couple of hours the week and it helps me blew off some steam.. That and it's nostalgic. I always enjoy the view of the first word wall you come across or when my Pc looks epic in some shots.. And being able to do a whole evil play and a few weeks alter the shiny hero  or something in between without it getting too boring is fun.. And after all this time playing it, i still come across things i never saw sometimes. It's not the best game i ever played nor has it the best story (it really has not...) but it's still something i can enjoy, sometimes just for 10 minutes on a rainy day with a cup of coffee next to me and if i just walk to an modded npc who tells me a wholesome story and then turn it off for the rest of the week.