What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

1 hour ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Both of them, actually. I'm aware of the MCM menu options in DoM, but I was wondering if you knew something I didn't.

To be fair, it seems like sex with specific creatures to in fact boost some training values. I had a slave with almost zero training in submission, "Bob" came along and took action and the Sub level risen to 30 in one single scene ? I mean Bob is a reskinned Troll so.. ?‍♂️ And i usually capture them, give them some cuffs and wander around until i get in one of my now 3  home bases where i can park them a while.. Wandering around in humiliating cloths or no cloths boost the humilation stats quit high. If i have nothing else to do i visit and do a little training. Other Slaves help since i can just bullshit them into doing each other while i make me a sandwich ?

(and for the record, not all of my screenshots feature slaves..)

Edited by Gukahn
9 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

To be fair, it seems like sex with specific creatures to in fact boost some training values. I had a slave with almost zero training in submission, "Bob" came along and took action and the Sub level risen to 30 in one single scene ? I mean Bob is a reskinned Troll so.. ?‍♂️ And i usually capture them, give them some cuffs and wander around until i get in one of my now 3  home bases where i can park them a while.. Wandering around in humiliating cloths or no cloths boost the humilation stats quit high. If i have nothing else to do i visit and do a little training. Other Slaves help since i can just bullshit them into doing each other while i make me a sandwich ?

(and for the record, not all of my screenshots feature slaves..)

I didn't know about the creature thing, might be worth a try. Might be time to outsource the training lol.

18 hours ago, KillinCuzICan said:

So, quick question, I don't mean to derail this thread,

Fair comment. Purely so as not to derail the thread, then ?

SkyrimSE 2022-01-05 14-07-49.png

18 hours ago, KillinCuzICan said:

I have to ask: what are your secrets in order to train them all so quickly?

Assuming DoM: Usually, I like to tell them to strip and then put their clothes back on until they reach 100% humiliation. Generally they'll be unwilling to comply, so I tend to scold them and try again. If it looks like they're just not going to co-operate, a touch of pain can help, especially if it gets them into a Fearful state. When they do strip, be sure to scold them if they try and cover themselves, and likewise if they get angry, disrespectful or weepy.

Cuffs, collars and ragged clothing can help with this stage, since train humiliation for making them strip, and train it again for making them put the humiliating items back on again.

Once they're at 100 humiliation, I like to take their clothes away (they can keep collars and cuffs, and any high heels heels) and then get them to masturbate, Once they're all in compliance, I walk down the line a few times telling them to try harder, and praising them as good horny pets if they do. If you work at it you can get them to orgasm every time you tell them this (and each orgasm softens up their mental state and makes them more compliant generally) but this can be a lot of work, so I do a few rounds and then see what the numbers are like.

Generally you're aiming for 70% resignation, since that's the magic number where they stop trying to run away. Some of them will already be there by this stage. Others, if they're close to 70, you can probably get there by running a few "show me how much you're worth poses". Sex also helps a lot at around this point. I like to make sure all slaves are knocked up and have all their virginities busted before I'm done.

You might also find that you have some slaves whose resignation stat sticks at toe 20 to 40 mark and doesn't want to move. One trick for that case is a praise-masturbation-torture loop. Tell them "try harder", praise them for a good horny pet and then hose them down a little with Sparks (or whatever your preferred method to inflict pain). That generally raises resignation quicker than most things for such cases, and it's pretty much the only thing that works on slaves that fall in love early and forgive you for your other excesses. Don't worry about punishing for no reason, although if you have a reason, all the better.

And I also tend to set all the training % in MCM to around 200, since the base rate is a little too slow for my tastes. Probably should have led with that, huh?

OK. We now return you to your regular, un-derailed, screenshot thread ?

12 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Fair comment. Purely so as not to derail the thread, then ?

SkyrimSE 2022-01-05 14-07-49.png

Assuming DoM: Usually, I like to tell them to strip and then put their clothes back on until they reach 100% humiliation. Generally they'll be unwilling to comply, so I tend to scold them and try again. If it looks like they're just not going to co-operate, a touch of pain can help, especially if it gets them into a Fearful state. When they do strip, be sure to scold them if they try and cover themselves, and likewise if they get angry, disrespectful or weepy.

Cuffs, collars and ragged clothing can help with this stage, since train humiliation for making them strip, and train it again for making them put the humiliating items back on again.

Once they're at 100 humiliation, I like to take their clothes away (they can keep collars and cuffs, and any high heels heels) and then get them to masturbate, Once they're all in compliance, I walk down the line a few times telling them to try harder, and praising them as good horny pets if they do. If you work at it you can get them to orgasm every time you tell them this (and each orgasm softens up their mental state and makes them more compliant generally) but this can be a lot of work, so I do a few rounds and then see what the numbers are like.

Generally you're aiming for 70% resignation, since that's the magic number where they stop trying to run away. Some of them will already be there by this stage. Others, if they're close to 70, you can probably get there by running a few "show me how much you're worth poses". Sex also helps a lot at around this point. I like to make sure all slaves are knocked up and have all their virginities busted before I'm done.

You might also find that you have some slaves whose resignation stat sticks at toe 20 to 40 mark and doesn't want to move. One trick for that case is a praise-masturbation-torture loop. Tell them "try harder", praise them for a good horny pet and then hose them down a little with Sparks (or whatever your preferred method to inflict pain). That generally raises resignation quicker than most things for such cases, and it's pretty much the only thing that works on slaves that fall in love early and forgive you for your other excesses. Don't worry about punishing for no reason, although if you have a reason, all the better.

And I also tend to set all the training % in MCM to around 200, since the base rate is a little too slow for my tastes. Probably should have led with that, huh?

OK. We now return you to your regular, un-derailed, screenshot thread ?

lmao I thank you for taking time away from your work to answer me. Thanks for these tips, I think I will take a few days to try them out and see what mileage I can get out of them. I also might have to bump up the sliders, I try to play mods on their default values (unless that is impossible to stomach lol), but that isn't doing it for me. We shall see, thanks again to those who advised me. Arigato senpais! I might be back with pics of my own!

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

? I mean Bob is a reskinned Troll so.. ?‍♂️

Do you find the NPC moves better in the falmer skin or did you just like the falmer look more?

On an unrelated note, I've been using a mod called Campsites in Skyrim and realized it might appeal to some of you if you're not using something similar.

Mostly I mention it because it features in this screenshot I have, though modified with either Vigilants, hunters or a mix of both I added to each camp site. There is a vigilant here feeding my PC, or being thanked for curing a disease, or trading sex for coin, I forget.  Possibly all three at some point.

Spoiler

campsites_in_skyrim.jpg.409c75bc011f5028427cee51164537cf.jpg

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

OK. We now return you to your regular, un-derailed, screenshot thread

I love puting them in Bondage and show them what my Whip can do ? Got my onehanded to 50 and i am not even really do Combat ? (whats the point of Followers who can fuck your enemys to death if you rip them to shreds before they can cast the spell..)

But if we talk training..

Spoiler

I found that gangbangs are pretty neat for some slaves..1655535552_SkyrimSE2022-01-0418-43-10-94.jpg.713c39f31105808fc301cf9f0a1f4b7d.jpg

259822511_SkyrimSE2022-01-0418-44-56-20.jpg.961322fb2c18349030042d0059af6dd5.jpg

500870045_SkyrimSE2022-01-0418-45-36-99.jpg.8c2ec251554647ed48db42faa09a27ce.jpg

382155407_SkyrimSE2022-01-0418-46-58-76.jpg.f4ea6a38f3c0b8d1d0197d0e643c1f50.jpg

On another note, we really need some slave groupsex option ? Trying to get rid of matchmaker like a whole year now.. Bullshiting it just doesn't work for me anymore.

5 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Do you find the NPC moves better in the falmer skin or did you just like the falmer look more?

Na he is part of demonic creatures which adds serveral kinds of monsters around the world, most of them reuse Skeletons of other races so sexlab works with them. Its a really good one even if you just want to fight stronger foes.. But on another note, the scenes really work with some of them better then with the original creatures. Bob is such an example.

On 12/12/2021 at 3:29 PM, Gukahn said:

I was taking some detour after receiving the Dragonborntitel and listening to all that shit about destiny, using the voice while not using it.. These old bastards are just lazy fucks if you ask me..

I encountered something you would call a lizard person, if there weren't actual lizard people already in the game. Quite a powerful Creature, Lydia was knocked down, inigo nowhere to be found so Gorr and I took our stand.

Hide contents

And i asked myself.. Why the fuck this stupid Son of a Redguard was guarding a Cliff.. To be fair, the Female Daedroth wasn't able to walk past 2 Rocks so it kinda made the whole situation more funny then dangerous.

1028969345_SkyrimSE2021-12-1215-05-23-98.jpg.33078b5555a6d3ac8d08cd04b7b34a3e.jpg

Nothing could save the diginty of this situation so i wolfed out and.. Did what everybody in my shoes would have done.

Hide contents

Take the dick of the wild you daedric Harlot!

1107209263_SkyrimSE2021-12-1215-09-41-12.jpg.f88d347df1bfb9aae2c99bd618383360.jpg

I can't be sure if it was a bug or if she just didn't had HP when the script started but she died afterwards. ?

1504919280_SkyrimSE2021-12-1215-10-21-89.jpg.328a0344059505a0f599ba2444bd78c2.jpg

Back in Whiterun  i send Lydia home to heal her injury's. 16 days.. Well we will manage without her. Gorr is MIA again but my nose tells me we will find him in Markath later on our journey. For now, it's just me and inigo again.

Hide contents

1370866437_SkyrimSE2021-12-1218-13-22-23.jpg.9a6433169e12c52413f084f15e98ff27.jpg

While my order from the local blacksmith was in the making (i just need Boots and a Helmet for my armor.. It just looks awfull runing around in full dwarven plate and wearing boots) i played Detective for the Alakrr.. Nobody really liked Saadia anyways.

Hide contents

Say hi bitch

1348020120_SkyrimSE2021-12-1216-42-41-32.jpg.ed501e96e157edf2bba58a94fcf446b6.jpg

Say bye bitch

814563225_SkyrimSE2021-12-1216-43-05-84.jpg.c597e7df11ee517c28406ccb46f4cff9.jpg

Kematu would make a really good companion if you ask me... He is cold, follows orders and is not that stupid.. Apart form the whole "I will attack the Guy who slaughters whole bandit camps on a whim" Action he starts when you stand against him

With Saadia out of the way.. I decided to give Hulda finally the attention she deserved

Hide contents

Now i only have to get rid of Olfina and that asshat Mikael.. Ok i kinda need olfina if i want to go stormcloak but mikael is target practice

1191868098_SkyrimSE2021-12-1216-58-02-02.jpg.5163dfbba59b7703e84672dbc9f9d843.jpg

Speaking of Practice

Hide contents

Look at Olfina, always watching.. Learning. I bet she wants her own unicorn ?

37473867_SkyrimSE2021-12-1214-51-01-79.jpg.a3caede20c0cb0a6c362dd7f08bc001c.jpg

What mods for the daedric princess and the injuries?

13 hours ago, Elysian97m said:

What mods for the daedric princess and the injuries?

You don't have to ask me the same question in a thread or private message. Once is enough.

Dunno what you mean with daedric princess, but if you mean the daedroth its part of demonic creatures her on LL, the injury is a feature of followers death and injury chance - Followers can die, on nexus

On 1/6/2022 at 3:34 PM, DocClox said:

It's going to be interesting to see how this all works out...

And, how did it work out?

some older pics while i fine tune my game again... And gonna restart.. Again.. Cause i just have to have one specific update again.. Serana dialoge addon which i sure as hell not even gonna start for a whole week.. Again.. Well maybe if i force me to.. Gonna miss 2 of my slaves.. Recaptchering and training them will be a pain but maybe.. i'm gonna do it a bit more immersive this time..  And don't bullshit it again.. Maybe.

We all know this stupid idiot.

Spoiler

1.jpg.3e26548f4ddf20b01072b168a5be6e9d.jpg

But did you know that She is his freaking Wife?

Spoiler

2.jpg.73eb1fae2ece1dd68f4f0fb0456e70d7.jpg

I didn't..

5.jpg.2999bac5b191c05deaf9b74242b40d3b.jpg

Would have been nicer

6.jpg.ee5f16426b5ff58bba7160a5de70b763.jpg

I swear

10.jpg.dbc0709c0d9ffd13f69670bc4eb336ea.jpg

A lot

11.jpg.1f8840cdd1629fa26e61dfc5e2d95fe3.jpg

See?

12.jpg.3706a79c9342b26b8627c65ff89f9f14.jpg

She works for the silverbloods, in their fucking bank..

So why the heck do they life with the homeless folks?

@Grey Cloud  Be honest with me, you sold them Skooma ?

And of course there is this guy too

Spoiler

Waving his hands like a freaking retard at ya

23.jpg.796450bb1337f6f3bba1a6c707eab752.jpg

Doesn't matter if you're wearing Ebony Armor and have 2 bodyguards in full plate with ya, he punches and punches

24.jpg.d5d6d892a1d969467393a28f8f528634.jpg

Now that wasn't such a good idea, wasn't it?

25.jpg.82fe5424a7b76270412463a1b61585e1.jpg

Let's be real here for a second

Spoiler

Why does Grelod the oprhanage? Cause she can and does it all her life so i don't have anything against that idea. But Why is this stupid bitch still there?! Or didn't do ANYthing to protect the children?

4.jpg.f411ce5a199a57d99c5bc754fb4a8bce.jpg

Time to reeducate the worst babysitter in the world

5.jpg.e8acfb93aee5a431efdc8c8afdb45463.jpg

The look on her face says "Why?"

7.jpg.fb72135870472a36d2c30bd7db55e508.jpg

Cause karma is a bitch

11.jpg.c65b0c7b9dd39e854a398d4dbe251265.jpg

Morale of that story

13.jpg.3bbde0c254b380ae50e2103ec160761d.jpg

14.jpg.59858b88271a71b47e95509f9d3ce9a1.jpg

15.jpg.3ad4ca6c9c32f898da08fc0e9e8d56ed.jpg

Even a soulless vampire can't stand child abuse

"Feels good to be the king."

16.jpg.4810a1d2ab6f0a91519e2497b4e579cd.jpg

28 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

But did you know that She is his freaking Wife?

I didn't..

She works for the silverbloods, in their fucking bank..

So why the heck do they life with the homeless folks?

I did, think I read it someplace before finding the key. Probably just a mixed up attempt at storytelling by Bethesda. She's pregnant too, which Eltrys mentions once in a monologue.  At least the Silver bloods put up their house servants in their own house though you wonder how often the couple gets together given that and his current "occupation" of snoop. Not sure why he quit being a smelter or if he was fired for just not showing up while poking his nose into things.

28 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Let's be real here for a second

Why does Grelod the oprhanage? Cause she can and does it all her life so i don't have anything against that idea. But Why is this stupid bitch still there?! Or didn't do ANYthing to protect the children?

I think Grelod's in charge because no one else wants to deal with the whiny brats and Constance just has that kind of mindset, brainwashed into thinking those in charge are in charge and she has to do what they say. Probably some bankroll reasons too, but who knows.

Could also just be all of the corruption and degradation present in the city.  I mean, unmarried people are constantly having sex all over the place, even in the market in front of the temple of Mara (I don't have time to find a pic with Dinya in it, so you'll have to make do with this one, which does feature a hated high elf using magic on Nords).

Spoiler

ScreenShot1303.jpg.0ab97d2f6a6247e7d054ab83e7648559.jpg

15 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Probably just a mixed up attempt at storytelling by Bethesda. She's pregnant too

Yeah Beth´s Storytelling in skyrim is pretty poor in many cases. And shit, now that you mentioned her pregnancy.. i think i'm gonna let her be in my new safe. There are some boundary's even i have ?

16 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think Grelod's in charge because no one else wants to deal with the whiny brats and Constance just has that kind of mindset, brainwashed into thinking those in charge are in charge and she has to do what they say. Probably some bankroll reasons too, but who knows.

Dunno, my guess is just that skyrim is in the middle of a war. Nobody really got his mind set on children and other less prominent problems right now, Grelod is just always there Caretaker and nobody really minds it. Probably good old Education of the middle ages this time. Not that i think Beth gave much tought about that. Just needed an "mean" npc to murder so nobody feels sorry about it while joining an Assassin Guild. (Oblivion handled that far better..)

And Constance.. Yeah, your description fits.

20 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

high elf using magic on Nords

Hey, let Svana be.. Reminds me of how i wanted to corrupted and make her a prostitute.. Welp, next save, next try if i feel like it.. Or i just let her be like always. Most of the time i think she is just to nice to touch her ? Kinda the opposite of Healga who is to tempting not to touch.

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

And, how did it work out?

Fairly well. She potters around Lakeview, cooks me a meal when I say, and I have all the slave dialog options available if I fancy being a bit forceful.

She hasn't decided to open a shop and buy my loot yet, but apart from that it's all good.

'Course, I had to fill her spot on the away team, so to speak:

SkyrimSE 2022-01-07 07-36-16.png

This is the breakfast ritual for slaves in the field:

• Line 'em up
  • Strip 'em naked
  • Tell 'em to masturbate
  • Praise 'em for doing it (or for trying if they're new)
  • Feed on their blood
  • Let them suckle on my cock
  • Make 'em orgasm again
  • Praise 'em again
  • Get them dressed and following
  • Move on out

Situation allowing, obviously.

5 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Yeah Beth´s Storytelling in skyrim is pretty poor in many cases. And shit, now that you mentioned her pregnancy.. i think i'm gonna let her be in my new safe. There are some boundary's even i have ?

I don't think he mentions her by name, actually, just that he has a kid on the way and is thinking about his father, his murder and thinks his dad is calling out from beyond.  I suppose if you went and found Daddy in the Soul Cairn or Sovngard (wait, no he's a Breton, so some other afterlife) maybe that would ease his mind.  Then again I don't think Beth has any mentioned and unnamed spouses not in the game. Families are either complete and living in a house or the "dead" spouse is actually dead in a bandit hole. Laelette is a special case in the dead/not dead category and Old Hroldan guy may, or may not be, in the nearby falmer cave.  Then again his wife supposedly doesn't know which army he left to join. Still, weird she has a key for a place she never goes, ( at least it exists and isn't wherever Wintersand Manor is) but just as odd she doesn't seem to live with him.  Oh, and ya know that guy that first greets you in the mines, after you find this guy dead? And that daughter he talks about leaving behind? No, its not this gal... but you did meet her along the way.

Dunno, my guess is just that skyrim is in the middle of a war. Nobody really got his mind set on children and other less prominent problems right now, Grelod is just always there Caretaker and nobody really minds it. Probably good old Education of the middle ages this time. Not that i think Beth gave much tought about that. Just needed an "mean" npc to murder so nobody feels sorry about it while joining an Assassin Guild. (Oblivion handled that far better..)

And Constance.. Yeah, your description fits.

Another possible wrinkle is whether Maven is funding the orphanage in an underhanded way to raise future employees. If she didn't want Grelod killed for the job she's doing, taking care of Aretino would be easy enough for her. She must know that Astrid doesn't have any metaphysical mojo and is just taking the jobs by rumor, though that is somewhat questionable with the secret ritual in her own house.  She might not know about the lack of a Listener.  Either way, Constance might just be on Maven's payroll too.

Hey, let Svana be.. Reminds me of how i wanted to corrupted and make her a prostitute.. Welp, next save, next try if i feel like it.. Or i just let her be like always. Most of the time i think she is just to nice to touch her ? Kinda the opposite of Healga who is to tempting not to touch.

Svana's in for a really rude wake up call no matter what. I am just trying to give it to her with enough sugar to sweeten that bitter tea.  The guy she wants is in love with someone else, in jail for getting his former fiance's brother killed, and in no way interested in true love, much less with her, that if he did come on to her would leave her crying and betrayed before three moons probably.  She doesn't have to go with her aunt's "Mr Right Now" methods but she should probably take a look at Aesgeir and wonder how he's gonna make a marriage work with a woman that has her life tied to a business on the other side of the province and battle lines.  I think it is Tythus that seems nice until you realize he's been taunting and harassing her. 

---

I kinda wish there was something to enable and play with this concept in game. As it is I had to stitch this pic together with a variety of mods and planning.

1 bottle of Philter of the Phantom from Wyndelius

1 amulet granting faction friendship to "wizards"

Sneak into Rannveig's Fast, "pretending" to be one of Sild's victims in order to surprise him with ... well in this case it was a dagger in the back.  Would like to have something like this where you can put a fear affect on an NPC thinking a ghost has come for them.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1724.jpg.2204423bf755004fc32a7bcbc3e8d0a9.jpg

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

No, its not this gal... but you did meet her along the way.

Yeah i know, i enslaved her almost every time i did the quest and everytime he mentioned her i giggled a little.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Maven's payroll too

Could be true, as far as i know Maven doesn't really have boundary's when it comes to financial gains and the name of her family. Kinda like a gender bend Tywin and one of the few Npc´s in Riften i really like. Shame we didn't got more interactions with her and the family, officially working for or against them would have been pretty cool.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Svana

That's true, she is naive to a fault. The way i see it, she will either end up like Healga after she is proven right or end up in a marriage with Sibbi who will constantly cheat on her to the point where she can't take it anymore and does something stupid. Most likely ending up as a corpse sponsored by Maven. Not that i think Maven would ever let her son someone marry she don't approve of.

A few other older ones. New Modlist is almost done, only need a bit fine tuning then i can finally reopen the Slave buisness in Riften.. God damn it i had it almost on max level ?

Aerin my friend, you son of a goat. Weirdo with an warrior fetish and notorious stalker..

Spoiler

Enjoy the show

14.jpg.a4da28bcacd937f16e558bff168d1e6b.jpg

15.jpg.b22bf114ad4446f05920aecb348759b4.jpg

Don't think he likes it..

16.jpg.3242f2af49e38be602d7d7c15bd81f26.jpg

17.jpg.f964fe7c6686ea448b186fb1f2cd094b.jpg

18.jpg.189e767947cf3b1dbb58ae9a507ae885.jpg

Nope, didn't liked it

19.jpg.c53340e3e9cb424961dc5ceba4dd4636.jpg

Mjol was such a good guardian for my yard.. Need to get her again after i'm done. Probably..

35 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Shame we didn't got more interactions with her and the family, officially working for or against them would have been pretty cool.

I had two different story ideas that revolved around working with/for Maven in different ways, though connected to a Thieves Guild playthrough.

One I started writing in a blog post, trying to work out how a renegade Summerset Shadows member might try joining the real thieves guild when his group stooped to grave robbing. The idea was to end up Thane, owning the Honeyside house along with the deed to nearby bee farm sets him up as a new power broker in town (with a shadow side as Thieves Guildmaster). He would be business partner with Maven and Asgeir and potentially marry Ingun to join the family.

The other idea I started building a picture library but couldn't get the right ideas to gel. A female protagonist was supposed to also do the guild route and the misc quests connected with Maven, like Sibbi's horse deal, and possibly end up marrying Sibbi and be the other half of Maven's troubleshooting team. This PC might not be known publicly as a Blackbriar and thus could do jobs like the TG Honingbrew quest and potentially use the Riftweald Manor as a base of operations.

Spoiler

15961457_workingmaven1.jpg.d787efde0acc8cf6e56845ef567f21b3.jpg

Not so much under cover unless I re-shoot the screen shot elsewhere, and out of Louis' hearing...

Spoiler

653549679_infiltration-hitmanstyle.jpg.77be994ddcd6554e5f1abb54d67e8a91.jpg

I even had some "Hitman" style infiltration costumes planned, or excuses for why she was someplace she should not have been to explain either faction trickery or toggling detection by NPCs.

Spoiler

954981488_workingmaven2.jpg.c77723ba37beb9f2f6bda02ed2423ee4.jpg

Intentionally did not do this when the two are sitting side by side in the Bee and Barb. Playing hatchetman or Internal Affairs, or whatever title Skyrim would have for someone brought in for auditing or whatever.  (the white skirted woman to the left is an NPC I've added to my game as an extra.

The Rape Of Fort Greymoor

SkyrimSE 2022-01-08 12-26-15.png

Bit of a hasty screenshot. The Imperials decided to turn up and reclaim the fort, and I wanted to get the shot before they started walking all over the shot, or started telling me to go home.

Now I just need to decide where I'm going to put them all.

SkyrimSE 2022-01-08 12-43-02.png

[edit]

A less hasty screenshot:

SkyrimSE 2022-01-08 13-47-22.png

I got everyone over to Ustengrav, and then realized I'd left a pile of loot in a chest by the fort stables, a chest which turned out to no longer be there when I went back. So I reloaded, and managed to keep the Legion from re-occupying the fort

Edited by DocClox