What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Well for starters I'm wondering why I haven't got a screenshot.

Just had an epic, running (lots of running) night battle between Windward Ruins to the north, Mzinchaleft on the left (nicely) and Red Road Pass on the right.

Bandits taking on Stormcloaks (possibly a Warzones gig), bandits attacking the Red Road giant camp (vanilla), bandits swarming out from Mzinchaleft, a werebear, a couple of deer, some wolves, a Dovahkins Ordeal  (HSO) and me and the 3 gels. One of the bandits groups had a Bandit Bug Man (HSO) who chucks out (ash) hoppers who do poison or disease or something. They aren't a big deal if you take out the BBM early but I couldn't find the bastard in the dark plus I couldn't stay around long enough to kill him when I did.

I died the first time due to it being Mona the Fire Witch and not the Ordeal guy. She just spams flame and fireball so you can't see anything.

Counted about 30 bandits, about the same number of hoppers,  8 stormies, 1 giant, 1 mammoth, 1 werebear, 3 wolves, lots of bandit dogs, and a partridge in a pear tree. And that was in the dark.

My nerves are shattered and I'll be sleeping with the light on again. ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

AH!

The maid outfit came with those crazy pawn gloves.

What was the name of that outfit mod again?

Those pawns are badly needed! ?

Kitten Mittens? Devious Cat Maid? Cheese hat? Something to do with football? He who shall not be named?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

No. No. That would be unethical. They are home grown apples. Anyway I offered it to the chicken but since chickens are stupid I did the next best thing. I stuck it in the chicken's butt so they wouldn't lose it. I think the chicken died of constipation so I tried it with a dragon and the dragon also died of constipation. Suffice to say the farmer and Mari-Paarthurnax were not too happy with me.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

A human sacrifice? Finally... Nope. Just another chicken. "_"

There needs to be a mod that rewards you for killing Nazeem.

13 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I thought they were beefsteak tomatoes.

That's what I thought as well (and they are actually tomatoes it would seem) but for some reason when I did buy an apple from her, one disappeared from the crate. Probably just a glitch in the matrix, but I choose to believe in hybrid apples.  ?

Also, though I've looked and found that  that's their size in vanilla I've never noticed that in all my years of playing this game.

On my way home after an audience with the Jarl, I couldn't help but stop and admire the view of Whiterun and the surrounding mountains as I thought about ways to get back at that trollop of a wench Violet for hiring those thugs to attack me the other day...

ScreenShot298.png.eed4fcc4a61a4e979a44eebcc5adbe1c.png

ScreenShot299.png.ea77159a808aacc38bc11c4258c7b3fd.png

ScreenShot300.png.a68b1f42218f432ad0c98299e4e364f4.png

Nothing like a picturesque view to simulate thoughts of revenge. 

Another day another mad dog night fight.

War Zones Battle of Morrowind Pass  (2 lots of mages going at it) just past Refugee's Rest. I think the troll(s) from the RR tower got involved plus there was a bunch of dead stormies afterwards. A troop of Gleipnirs from Enemy Plus got involved at some stage.

Me and the gels waded in and I ran down the road and fireballed Traitor's Post to get the attention of the bandits there. Meanwhile some rieklings turned up and got involved. And 'there's no show without Punch' so HSO chucked in Clara.

It was magic city. I couldn't see a thing most of the time.

10:03pm Tamriel time.

Note the flame on my arse. I was like a rocket with a stream of flame flowing from my arse.

675963532_Magefight.thumb.jpg.36e9080edd0fa09539114c6bc466bd13.jpg

10:26pm

Mage fight 1.jpg

10:41pm

1048536992_Magefight2.thumb.jpg.d2363ed943b7aba803631414b80da80d.jpg

10:50pm

Still 11 on the radar. ?

1419994124_Magefight3.thumb.jpg.e7f3e83d37fca2562379438a849a2580.jpg

HSO's Clara was the last man standing. I'd just hit her with several whacks of my poisoned sword, the poison had worn off and she was still alive. The gels were down and out somewhere and I'm thinking I'm going to have to run for it when out of nowhere a chaurus hunter warrior thing (one of those bipedal guys) turns up and finishes her off.

I hit F5 while I'm still ahead but the chaurus guy gets tagged by SLAC and an animation starts to kick-in and boom, CTD. Luckily the quicksave had done its job and the game loaded first time though the animation didn't play - we both just stood there. Hey, I'll take it.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:13 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I'm going to have to get her some specs.

I'm all heart. ?

306127416_Julietglasses.thumb.jpg.52c89508ed36d8529403157328df7aa2.jpg

Earlier on there we were minding our own business and having a three-way fight with some bandits and rieklings when, out of nowhere, a horse comes storming in against the bandits and rieklings.

It didn't last two minutes but it's the thought that counts.

605212797_Horseattack.thumb.jpg.761696a131094c0f12d6af063d88341a.jpg

2nd of Heartfire,

I left Whiterun early this morning with no plans on ever returning. I talked Hulda at the Mare into loaning her Thane 10,000 septims. She expects me to pay back double in 30 days, but she'll have to find me first. I didn't wake Lydia. I'm sure she'll be fine. Someone much more worthy of haveing their burdens carried will come along. I took a few moments to say goodbye to Breezehome, gifted to me after defeating the dragon at the watchtower, and set out. 

20200128_175533.png.f3b5a6dc4dca34f02560dbc4902e000d.png

On my way out of town one of the Alik'r who've been hanging out at the city gates approached me with romantic intentions. I told him I didn't have time for anything serious but offered him a kiss for his bravery. He was a pretty good kisser.

20200128_223536.png.6b4c4774ad813091748b6712bc3ecc58.png

Arissa met me at the gates and we set out. I'd used some of the coin I'd conned Hulda out to procure us some new clothing and armor. Four hours into our journey we still hadn't circled completely around Whiterun yet. I took a moment to say goodbye give thanks for everything this city's given me. Part of me does feel bad for making off in the night. 

ScreenShot314.png.3fa4312c34a7a312b1ab0a784d86a950.png

668758288_ScreenShot315(1).png.e5f8558e5678baf235f596da1589bf09.png

Still two hours further on I hid behind a rock to relieve myself and marveled that I could still see Dragon's Reach. This was going to be a long trek.

ScreenShot318.png.ae6496958de46b6eb844a58d5ceaf431.png

As afternoon was ebbing away we encountered a strange little woman who called herself Cicero. Her wagon wheel had broken and a nearby farmer was refusing her aide. Perhaps it was because she was quite attractive, but I helped with her plight. 

ScreenShot320.png.4b475b3fd8f5de7c2e6dcf44cdadad6d.png

Finally dusk settled in and we made camp. After a dinner courtesy of two nearby wolves sho attacked, Arissa helped me practice my lute. I'd like to be in top form when I meet the headmaster of the Bards College. 

ScreenShot325.png.a7237b682f4f1db2acd1444eae81ab58.png

Tomorrow we'll continue on to solitude by way of Dawnstar.

Having a small Victory with CK

Almost managed to get LGFSwallows to play a custom SND file I added instead of the generic voiced cough cough

image.png.72dc63565c9403ecb6ffdecc60a1dca4.png

It works when swallowing the semen (placed in your inventory) but not as a the replacement to Alcohol in SLUtil as an end sex/oral result. Not sure how I broke that part, yet.

5th of Heartfire,

We've been on the road, towards Dawnstar I hope,  for three days now and things have gone from bad to worse. We've defended our camp from skeletons, killed bandits and taken the ruins they'd claimed for our camp, as well as their furs, but I don't know how much further we'll make it.

A blizzard struck this afternoon and I fear we've wandered far from the road. Karma for conning Hulda perhaps? We've set up camp but the tent and the fire aren't enough to warm us and I fear we'll freeze to death during the night. We're filthy and tired. 

ScreenShot341.png.bc94d29dc93d66880676acc7e882da45.png

ScreenShot342.png.9096f01e5fb6c42a597f88162a013f20.png

I have some skooma in my pack. Despite swearing I'd never touch the stuff again I haven't been able to bring myself to throw away the bottles I've collected. I probably shouldn't, but what does it really matter at this point...

On 1/28/2020 at 7:36 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I'm all heart. ?

Nice :classic_smile: Where are they from ?

16 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Almost managed to get LGFSwallows to play a custom SND file I added instead of the generic voiced cough cough

? I always failed to get sound files working :classic_unsure: So I skip that part until I get a future level-up  in my CK skills