What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

45 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

No but I am from Lancashire. Can't see the connection between drug dealers and Blackburn.

I just duckduckgoed "The 10 worst places to be in England" and Blackburn had the side note "don't step into needles if you go out to eat noodles"

Vitruvia - skin texture overhaul for males SOS Full is the mod that upgraded my blocky males

45 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's this

Right at the bottom of the page

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488?tab=files

thx! will try that one

22 minutes ago, worik said:

Looks like a monster from a monster mod ?

It's a Honeypopcorn Cat and it comes with free Chocolate

Does that mean I need a Cat overhaul now for that solitary Cat? ?

This actually brings me to...

... Talk to Creatures

Did anyone tried it already?

Asking for possible conflicts, and no, I don't mean conflicts with the gods if you marry your cat ?

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hide contents

1628513442_Levelledbash.thumb.jpg.32dbe33371cf8b9ad7e84e782fab1d3f.jpg

Well.. i download Enemy Variations Wenches, install it, look it in Tes5Edit and CK and is good made.

Almost all the NPC's are used inside the leveled list and show in game. But "AreYouThere" not count it because the big part go to guards, bandits, forsworns, vampires... The code of that NPC's start by FF, because a lot of them are dynamically generated at run time, and "AreYouThere" can not count it because, really, not exist in game until they are generated. Other part go to fixed NPC's with a code that start by 00=Skyrim or 02=Dawnguard and the leveled list of Enemy Variations Wenches are added to the default leveled list of the game and "AreYouThere" already have it counted inside Syrim or Dawnguard.

For that "AreYouThere" show much more base actors than real actors, because for one side modify the generated NPC's and for the other side modify actors that already have the game.

Then, excuse me. You are following the correct steps and the information in "AreYouThere" is correct. 

Look what show my game:

Spoiler

950852227_TESV2019-11-1102-40-14-41.jpg.ce0623109f2fcb282703fd343c801e4d.jpg

58 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did anyone tried it already?

I downloaded it but haven't installed it yet.

I tried Vitruvia but got rid because even though I chose hairless the males had hairy chests. Went for Milkdrinker instead (I think).

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

The 10 worst places to be in England

My city isn't on the list which is unusual. But we can't mention Lancashire without mentioning the weather rain.

A Manc’s Guide to Weather Warnings after Met Office ‘danger to life’ announcement

https://themanc.com/interesting/a-mancs-guide-to-weather-warnings-after-met-office-danger-to-life-announcement/

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

duckduckgoed

Careful ... :classic_huh: slight spelling mistakes might tempt the odd reader to check out duckduckgoo

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's a Honeypopcorn Cat and it comes with free Chocolate

Does that mean I need a Cat overhaul now for that solitary Cat? ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88386

Not to mistake with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89483

Though I am thinking to use aggresive versions of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89528 for my ship scenes.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Will it be a more apocalyptic, a sci-fi or a "dwemer made me do it excuse" kind of mod?

If your looking for modern weapons try not to use modified staffs ?

Sci-fi with little note of Mad Max ^_^

There is no Dwemers :P no Dragons, no Draugrs, no Daedrs etc.

Right now im working on Knifes... i stole 3D Mesh and now im working on Knife Shop, Textures and Crafting System ^_^

Here is example of one:

Spoiler

20191111164534_1.jpg.d742934f3ad93307beb3f4b8de64e590.jpg

Poor image but Knife is still visible :D

Ofc. GUNS and KNIFES are for Sausan Warriors

Rebellians will use "StoneAge" Weapons like this:

Spoiler
Spoiler

20191111165521_1.jpg.820a2ed1ae04c86d7e9fe6235603a11b.jpg

Spoiler

20191111165827_1.jpg.b34526d19ea91a4a20ede6cfd3c30ac1.jpg

Sausan Desert at Night:

Spoiler

20191111164208_1.jpg.ef5e2b4aecec7e9ecff62e643ee07cad.jpg

Rebellians Grave:

This around is Toxic Water, you lose your HP if you enter this lake :P

Spoiler

20191111163423_1.jpg.d5a0b4862e29f066c6f0f2d37ccf3c38.jpg

Yes, every body is real body so you can search it and even move them out of this lake :P

Also every single body have its own history :)...

i Count HOW MANY Black Town had NPCs

i delete all Black Town NPCs and i make this lake of dead skeletons ^_^

Every Skeleton is 1 NPC from Black Town :)...

ofc. Black Town were transformed into Sausan :P 

I wanted to make ENB even more like Mad Max and here is how it looks right now:

Spoiler

20191111163825_1.jpg.acf8502ee7e0598342313e686528af5e.jpg

And here is example of: " What will happen if you set Light Reflection to MAX " xD

Spoiler

20191111163050_1.jpg.146762b9da143abc49ead8a3445af7cb.jpg

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Her name's Honeygirl.

Well, she looks like one of Honeypopcorn's who is available as either a separate download standalone follower Helen/Camilla replacer  or as part of Honeypopcorn's Skyrim Overhaul.

Helen.thumb.jpg.6db5c637b6572172239b7bd6e77e97a7.jpg

Helen.thumb.jpg.aeff50acfef6eea97b35775bd0f555a3.jpg

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

Taking a me moment.

More like a "Me 'orns are shit" moment. ?

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

My city isn't on the list which is unusual. But we can't mention Lancashire without mentioning the weather rain.

I got it all wrong anyways, Blackburn is only on place 10

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/top-10-worst-places-to-live-in-england/2

But the name sounds cool and they have needles ^^

If you live here, I’m sorry for you – and if you haven’t ever been here, then stay away.
[the] estates make Syria look calm, you can guarantee if you dare to walk down these downtrodden dogshit ridden estates (mind the needles), you will almost certainly spot the inhabitants walking freely in dressing gowns, fluffy slippers, undoubtedly pregnant, with a fag in their gob going to pick up another free prescription from the overly used clap clinic.
2 hours ago, worik said:

Careful ... :classic_huh: slight spelling mistakes might tempt the odd reader to check out duckduckgoo

I think I know what you mean ?

Maybe I will just call a duckduckgo search "Duck it"?

I ducked it! ?

Spoiler

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpg.2e85df46a79776b73c6ef6848bb8a98a.jpg

Wolpertinger!

How could I play without it for so long ?

Still trying to resist to install all Mihail's monsters via merge >.<

Nah... its gonna be more than 10h today xD

Still 4 hour left to end of day :D

so i can do 14 Hour in CK xD

im just addicted to this fking engine :c...

Topic says "Screenshot required" so here is early state of Sausan Desert and Sausan Hotel :o

Spoiler

7.png.fa59c6bbab1812564867d0ba55750428.png

Lake with dead bodies is under those two small lakes on left

Knifes shop is on right / top from sausan :x...

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

@donttouchmethere and myself are still recovering from the shock. :frown:

I'm still totally in shock.

I hope to enter the mourning-phase soon ?

I tried that adopt/recruit anything and anyone again.

It just does nothing with my setup. ?‍♂️

With RDO and NFF I can make everything a follower anyways, the adoption thing would have been cool tho^^

(there is a certain chance that the thing in front of the screen failed too ?)

13 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Nah... its gonna be more than 10h today xD

Still 4 hour left to end of day :D

so i can do 14 Hour in CK xD

im just addicted to this fking engine :c...

Topic says "Screenshot required" so here is early state of Sausan Desert and Sausan Hotel :o

Reveal hidden contents

7.png.fa59c6bbab1812564867d0ba55750428.png

Lake with dead bodies is under those two small lakes on left

Knifes shop is on right / top from sausan :x...

Don't know how old you are, but be careful with the amount of time. I'm 51yo and worked about 30years as an IT-consultant (SAP, Graphics,databases, programmer, Unix/linux/windows-Admin) most of the time on-site 8 to 14h/day on backbreaking chairs. The result is two herniated disc in my neck-area that are inoperable. Because of that I got tremors in my hands, can only be upright about 3h a piece and have to be horizontaly after that to rest the neck. Now I'm fighting for my vocational disability pension.

Somebody asked if this my first mod. Yes it ist, been gaming since 1981 starting with my Sinclair ZX81, later Commodore C64 and then the first IBM XT. Playing skyrim on and off, I was deeply disappointed that a mod with potential for more, Captured Dreams, was aborted and deleted. I then decided to start modding. I want to make  a BDSM-Mod, not only slavery or bondage and thought the best way would be to first create an evironment where the whole thing will happen, maybe an area wher others could contribute. And since I'm a guy always going for overkill :), the new world is 64x64 cells and the area of the really big main town covers roughly about 220 to 200 cells and 100 to 130 are used for buildings. I got my screen mounted at the ceiling to be able to work in the horizontal and slaving my time atm in CK, GIMP and milkshape3d to fix the exterior and then the interior for building have to be made. I think I will have something to do in the future when I have to lie down.

Following just a screen shot what I fixed last in the world :

Spoiler

SkyrimSE_2019_11_12_10_23_57_873.png.a35d252f5a6c5923c233b5f8430f045c.png

I'm thinking of trying to make the windows colored but I don't know if that would be to much. Just a question - could somebody point me to a small BlackreachSun without the long shaft attached that goes to the ceiling ? Would like to make it a candle light lamp replacement.

6 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Don't know how old you are, but be careful with the amount of time. I'm 51yo and worked about 30years as an IT-consultant (SAP, Graphics,databases, programmer, Unix/linux/windows-Admin) most of the time on-site 8 to 14h/day on backbreaking chairs. The result is two herniated disc in my neck-area that are inoperable. Because of that I got tremors in my hands, can only be upright about 3h a piece and have to be horizontaly after that to rest the neck. Now I'm fighting for my vocational disability pension.

Somebody asked if this my first mod. Yes it ist, been gaming since 1981 starting with my Sinclair ZX81, later Commodore C64 and then the first IBM XT. Playing skyrim on and off, I was deeply disappointed that a mod with potential for more, Captured Dreams, was aborted and deleted. I then decided to start modding. I want to make  a BDSM-Mod, not only slavery or bondage and thought the best way would be to first create an evironment where the whole thing will happen, maybe an area wher others could contribute. And since I'm a guy always going for overkill :), the new world is 64x64 cells and the area of the really big main town covers roughly about 220 to 200 cells and 100 to 130 are used for buildings. I got my screen mounted at the ceiling to be able to work in the horizontal and slaving my time atm in CK, GIMP and milkshape3d to fix the exterior and then the interior for building have to be made. I think I will have something to do in the future when I have to lie down.

Following just a screen shot what I fixed last in the world :

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSE_2019_11_12_10_23_57_873.png.a35d252f5a6c5923c233b5f8430f045c.png

I'm thinking of trying to make the windows colored but I don't know if that would be to much. Just a question - could somebody point me to a small BlackreachSun without the long shaft attached that goes to the ceiling ? Would like to make it a candle light lamp replacement.

I'm working only in my own Busines ( Loregan ) -> Loregan.com ( empty website - i don't need website anymore but im using Mail ( Tobi@Loregan.com ) )

I also work as Agent Life Insurance and maybe soon i will also work as Estate Broker ( 18-11-2019 Interview - hope i can get this "job" )

No one tells me how much i have to work and what i have to do in my work...

Well its maybe more because if i dont work i will dont get any money... i dont have money for time i spend in company... 

Only money i have is from selling / making more contracts for company...

Only one IT i work is my OWN IT, and i would want to work for Bethesda with Todd... im not Gay but i really love him xD

I don't want to work in other IT because its like u says... too much work too low payout...

If you work as Agent or Broker You work everywhere ^_^ i just talk with my clients in coffee / restaurant etc.

once i was talking with my client in McDonalds :)... well... always place to talk :D at least im not sitting in one place for more than hour :P

The result is two herniated disc in my neck-area that are inoperable.

Also if i work on mods i never do it in one position :o 

like in sex one position for more than while is boring xD so i change my position over time :)

Best work for 2019 is Life Agents and Brokers :x...

In this Topic i post Screenshot of my Desktop :)... on my desktop is one folder called same as Company i work in :P

Rules are rules so here is Image: ( Screenshot )

Spoiler

N.png.70993996b1970d0e9b25f21a2bcd3ebe.png

I always copy / paste old scripts :D thats why description is like it is :P 

This was copied from my other script that support Soda Machine ^_^...

//Edit:

Hey about this script any one know where is -"Logic Mistake"- ?...

Because this Script even if so short is still bad :P

If you want to know answer:

Spoiler

if you write programs / scripts you ALWAYS should keep correct order 

and for example this script for Tree have bad "Targets Order"

1) Take from player

2) Debug if needed

3) Give player

This script is bad because first we GIVE PLAYER wood and THEN WE DECREASE value by 1

its incorrect because players may use it to cheat, thats why some SpeedRuners use Quick Save / Load to break game

because of bad order in script / program :x...

BAD WAY:

GIVE -> TAKE

GOOD WAY:

TAKE -> GIVE

But it was only Testing Script to test it will work or not... and also i don't care about cheats and cheating ppl

at least if its Singleplayer game :x... i always left some eggs in my mods / games for cheaters :D...