VR Forum?

Btw, as long as the compatibility issues between VR and SKSE are fixed, you can play Oldrim or Skyrim SE with all your mods, if using a 3d driver (there are some on the web).
I am using one with skyrim, and honestly, it looks ALMOST the same as the skyrim vr game

I'll add one soon.

When I do though, I'd like to move some of the major VR threads/downloads that exist already throughout the site to the new section. Since they are so scattered throughout the forum though, I'd appreciate some help tracking them down. Just link them here and I'll be sure to move it to the new VR subforum if needed.

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/199-virtual-reality/ 

The initial category is up now.

However, it's creation has made me realize how unhappy I am with the current forum category setup in the General section. So the initial, plain, organization is likely to change at some point. And possibly bleed into some other categories as well in the near future.

I've moved the threads Prinyo has mentioned to it as a start. But if anybody knows of any other major VR related threads that should be moved, let me know.

Archived