Best VR hentai/adult games?

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim in VR,,,   that sounds like fun  ^_^ .

i wonder how that would looks like and be.

i think i would  :heart:  it.

going around walking with a sword in first person, killing dragons and kicking ass. B)

i can already picture in when i close my eye's.  :sleepy:

Skyrim VR! i want it so bad!!

a very good one is also: save 50 bucks and visit the hooker in the next brothel aroudn your house.. you dont even need vr glasses for that one and it got "real-like" feels too!

• 5 months later...

I'm a perv with a rift and I've tried all of the above mentioned, except for the Maid 3d game. So here's my summation:

Waifu Sex Simulator is promising, but the models aren't exactly easy to change. It's a complicated game. I do like it though. 

SixyVR is another game that I support. It's got that heavy anime feel, is being updated still, and while the models are possible (one of my favorite features) the current beta build removes that option for Rift. But the animations and auto poses are great. 

The best is VIRT A MATE! The customization you can do on this game is amazing. As a backer (I'm a backer of both WSS and Virt A Mate) you can create your own scenes and the model editor is top notch, with regular improvements. You can edit the models like mad in the demo mode even, so try that first, then support if you want to load whole user created scenes (theres a subreddit just for that, just look up Virt A Mate User Scenes Reddit) and create your own animations. There are vampire scenes, GOT scenes, mother/daughter, strippers, Avatar, Giantess, zero G, etc. 

My third favorite, and most polished, is SinVR. The scenes are very polished and the touch controllers are implemented nicely, but sadly there is little to no customization. But there are some nicely done scenes (only available for backers, the demo kind of sucks) with fake Jessica Rabbit, fake Harley Quinn, Milf of Mothers (got it?), and even a possible Silent Hill rip off. 

Hope this helps you find some great stuff and hopefully you support these amazing creators so that they keep it up. I am in no way affiliated with any of the creators besides buying all three products and loving them, figuratively and virtually.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this isn't mentioned yet, Koikatu (or koikatsu if you buy on steam) does have a VR mode. I think it's really barebones (can touch, some sexing) but the way you can customize girls is pretty insane. Someone made a raven that looks *exactly* like raven. Pretty neat seeing her in VR.

7600e6fb653d8797b053653fbb954bb7c4bffc7b

Like look at that shit. Pretty good for a 3D model.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Decided to get some more mileage from the oculus and returned to this post.

Yeah, Found a free FAST download for Waifu Sex Simulator so checked it out. So much user content, but then just like virt-a-mate, without player content - why bother unless a 'creator'? It would be like buying the creation kit and an empty 'Skyrim' without mods.

Anyways once I got it running in VR, it tool a few to figure out the menu controls and it'll take more hours just to see all the options. Unpacked the file is right at 42GB - for a complete collection/3 final patch-contents/tools.

I realize once again the majority of anime females don't do anything for me, so without a show or game to give reason for watching them I began to get a bit creeped out at life-size cartoons in VR. Now the fun begins.

There is a character size slider in the menu which is so over the top my jaw was hanging! I noticed in a video someone made the toon 100 feet tall. Well, Antman has NOTHING on this program. I reduced an avatar down to Antman size and got real close just to see it - yep, full detailed but no way to see until I increased the size some.

So I decided to try something. Chose a 'bedroom', parked the camera behind a coffee table, and placed a dance pole in the center of the table and made it small.......

Then adding a character dancing on that pole but making it about 14-18 inches tall left me awestruck. Now with these characters going full Hako - tiny living dolls with so much detail at that size all I could do was watch in amazement. I do believe I got what is known as 'King Kong Fever'.

I also found some good mods/tools for Playhome, so finally got around to torrenting it (seeding as we speak)-Yep, the spiritual successor to RapeLay with newer tech. Looks great but that theme.......

TLDR: Shrink that WSS character down to 18 inches and be truely amazed at the detail of your own personal 'tiny dancer'.

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2019 at 11:18 AM, jusless said:

The Villain Simulator 

https://www.patreon.com/ZnelArts/posts

I found it on patreon which might have much potential to become something very special for BDSM lovers.

Wish more people to know it and help the development.

(I don't know the creator just love the idea of this game.)

Thanks for the mention, btw there is a bundle deal going on right now and The Villain Simulator Beta 16 is on it

https://itch.io/b/465/lewd-isolation-bundle

Or if you prefer exclusive content, cheat code and developer access please support me on Patreon

Itchio-bundle-promo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Most of these "games" aren't even games. They are simple scene editors with limited assets and animations. There really aren't many good games out for the VR which is quite surprising. I have tried all of these and Captain Hardcore seems to be the most promising of the bunch. It's still a scene editor, but the physics are pretty good and has the potential to be turned into an actual game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...