On 12/8/2019 at 3:19 PM, anonymous9393 said:

didn't find any answer in the comment, can someone explain if there is a way to fix the issue with the aegyptus head that is not equippable?

EDIT:

ok i fixed it, the problem is caused by devious device, go to mcm-->device underneath--->item hider slot and change the slot or disable it.

This works!

I know this headset worked because I wore it all the time. But when I got Devious Devices it wouldn't let me equip it anymore. I also group downloaded Devious Devices with like 20 other mods so there was no way I'd find what made the Aegyptus head unequipable. 

Thanks a ton for posting the solution! :3

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know of a bodyslide/skeleton change I can make to fix the issue with the Aegyptus thong clipping through my character's no-no parts whenever she falls sometimes? ._o It's like it's sliiiightly too close to the skin, but any change I make in-game with the sliders also moves the outfit I believe... tell me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Fixed it... I had to type in "goma" into the Bodyslide search bar, find the "pants" part (which is the thong, isolated, not part of a body or any other outfit piece), and I had to manually adjust that one and that one only (I didn't batch-build anything). I increased the "Original shape" slider (or some name like that) until it looked about right (using the "preview" option as reference), then I loaded up the game and now it doesn't clip the way it used to. gg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the life of me i cannot find these armors in-game. I normally like to craft everything but i went and grabbed AdditemMenu SE to find them yet they still are not there! 

I can see and tweak armors in bodyslide and there is no error with batch build. Other armors respond to switching cbbe presets. I have added more cbbe armors and slides without a problem of finding/crafting. 

Unsure if i put them in the wrong place but bodyslide wouldnt be able to find/use them if i had. Is something out of date either with this mod or somehow bodyslide progressed too far? Am I just a complete moron? At this point i just want to know why it wont work. I hope someone has more ideas on whats going on cause i would love these armors! 

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2018 at 11:33 PM, Delirious17 said:

Love these all, just an odd question

What walk animation is that above, and where can I get it?

Thank you!

I agree with this post! I love the Hip rotation and animation on the GIF. Where is this animation? Please. Anyone?

I also use these outfits extensively. They are a great collection. TYVM. 

• 1 month later...

I love this pack. I adore watching my buxom beauty walking in her gorgeous golden heels. I only ask if anyone knows how to convert these armours to fit a CBBE 3BBB skin? I lucked out in my original skin being CBBE (which I converted to 3BBB and has more bounce). So, even though the body stay (relatively) the same, the movement is quite different. Anyone with more skill know a way to convert?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, dewdaum said:

https://mega.nz/file/wswnjQRC#ENaUvRjVjknOrfeXMUlNCxwy9h_g4OgN1OTZgq74tew

You'll need the cbbe original mod version from this thread for textures, esp and xml.

i think is everything ok,,, if is not, let me know.

Alright, I tested it out. For whatever reason, you can't use ANY presets on them in BodySlide. Literally nothing. Not UNP, not CBBE, not BHUNP. Nothing. No clue as to why.

1 hour ago, anamikaze1 said:

Alright, I tested it out. For whatever reason, you can't use ANY presets on them in BodySlide. Literally nothing. Not UNP, not CBBE, not BHUNP. Nothing. No clue as to why.

That happened here too, i don't know why either.

What i did:

Open bodyslide and pick an armor piece that is working with your preset then click "save as..." check all boxes then save with the same name or other name, your choice.

Now it should work, but only for that preset. I don't know what i did to cause this, I'll take a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/25/2018 at 9:30 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Not my cup of tea. Better than CBBE/blow up sexdoll of course. 

I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92054, because UUNP simply works for new and oldrim so I can use it and other good oldrim stuff.

I also think that insanely huge boobs and fat are kinda meh but honestly TBD is a really well made and undestimated body mod. Sure you can increase fat and muscles to dramatically unrealistic levels, but you can also lower these sliders to really match your taste. The mod gives you very wide trims for muscular tone, you're free to bodyslide a female hulk (bleagh), but also slim and fit bodies. Think of any random olympic athlete or action movie actress, you can do it with TBD.
So why not, I would also enjoy a TBD conversion of this mod.

2 hours ago, gigipiria2 said:

I also think that insanely huge boobs and fat are kinda meh but honestly TBD is a really well made and undestimated body mod. Sure you can increase fat and muscles to dramatically unrealistic levels, but you can also lower these sliders to really match your taste. The mod gives you very wide trims for muscular tone, you're free to bodyslide a female hulk (bleagh), but also slim and fit bodies. Think of any random olympic athlete or action movie actress, you can do it with TBD.
So why not, I would also enjoy a TBD conversion of this mod.

Thanks to the rise of stuff like onlyfans and comparable sites I know that such proportions exist in relevant numbers (and it seems these chicks get paid well). For more info search: macromastia . 

I don't like the muscular body type with glued on breasts as it is too masculine for me.

But at least we can agree on that the hulk/steroid/"Abby from the last of us 2"/"I can't believe it hasn't a dick",  type tends to go to far.

What seems to matter is a round/"balanced" concept. If one goes for the fit , 6% Bodyfat type, then she shouldn't be top heavy. If one goes for huge boobs, then they need to be gravity influenced (soft body fat rich tissue)  and these chicks then tend to have fat deposits on other places on their body.  

Does TBD has a pregnancy/inflation slider?

Sure my post is a some years old and things might have changed and I was interested in TBD in the past for other sliders.

Even if TBD finally has such sliders, then the body would need some technique to automatically remove abs from the belly when inappropriate, otherwise you get a turtle back belly.

know this download is a million years old (in gaming terms)  but is thee any 3ba bodyslide files floating around for it?

I dig the outfits, but I tend to mix and match pieces of armour, and if they don't all use the same kind of bodyslide I've found there's major clipping issues.

Also, 3ba.  C'mon.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2021 at 7:17 PM, Samdegraff said:

know this download is a million years old (in gaming terms)  but is thee any 3ba bodyslide files floating around for it?

I dig the outfits, but I tend to mix and match pieces of armour, and if they don't all use the same kind of bodyslide I've found there's major clipping issues.

Also, 3ba.  C'mon.

Thanks in advance.

as someone that started using 3ba, i second this

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 3:53 AM, R246 said:

textures\armor\goma\CagedVixen\outfitb_n.dds

Dimensions of this texture are 1024 x 1027

Thanks! I've also found another texture with bad size:

textures\armor\goma\egypt\Hair01_n.dds

...which is 1024x1025.

I truncated both to proper sizes (both had bad top part), which you now can download in the attachment to this post. This will help to compress textures into BC7 and conserve memory, without causing SSE to crash. I didn't include mipmaps in order to cut down the download size, though - you can generate them with CAO.

goma_armorpack_textures_fix.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...