On 4/25/2018 at 12:12 PM, Monoman1 said:

2 reasonable requests. I'll pencil them in. 

I got an idea, Kind of like how when your addicted you have a chance to strip or trip? what about a chance to be forced walking on four for a duration? or until your milked, And i'm pretty sure there is already resource animation for being on four.

17 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I got an idea, Kind of like how when your addicted you have a chance to strip or trip? what about a chance to be forced walking on four for a duration? or until your milked, And i'm pretty sure there is already resource animation for being on four.

Might be doable. I'll add it to the scratchpad. I'd be a bit concerned though that currently the player has no reason to have larger breasts. I'm trying to think of possible benefits. Maybe increased maid level during milking if above 80 % capacity. Things like that. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Might be doable. I'll add it to the scratchpad. I'd be a bit concerned though that currently the player has no reason to have larger breasts. I'm trying to think of possible benefits. Maybe increased maid level during milking if above 80 % capacity. Things like that. 

In sgo you were able to get a better price when you had large breast, Maybe a disease resistance and frost resistance, I don't remember what buffs are in MME so idk if those are already benefits.  

33 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

In sgo you were able to get a better price when you had large breast, Maybe a disease resistance and frost resistance, I don't remember what buffs are in MME so idk if those are already benefits.  

I do like the idea of a speech buff. The problem is MME applies some serious debuffs for high capacity. Off the top of my head it debuffs carryweight, speed and combat skills. So it still might not be worth having those debuffs for a speech buff. 

I'm going to try this mod - first problem, nothing in MCM apear - i got notification about starting, but in MCM mod is not listed :frown:
Not sure but i think that i'm using relative new MCM version :confused: I loaded for test also few another (new) mods and only Milk Addicted not apear. Any idea?
I tried with versions 4.0 and 4.2 (latest) - Im also tried to move SKSE catalog to Skyrim/Data - json, yes? tried also setstage SKI_blablaInstance 1. Still nothing.

Btw. Im going to add crawl animation to BAC - not sure how, two ideas:
-breast are too heavy, You need additional support to carry your body
-your legs betrayed  you - crawl like a cow (random event - related with stage) ;)

Thx for list my mod in Your recommendations! <3

12 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

I'm going to try this mod - first problem, nothing in MCM apear - i got notification about starting, but in MCM mod is not listed :frown:
Not sure but i think that i'm using relative new MCM version :confused: I loaded for test also few another (new) mods and only Milk Addicted not apear. Any idea?
I tried with versions 4.0 and 4.2 (latest) - Im also tried to move SKSE catalog to Skyrim/Data - json, yes? tried also setstage SKI_blablaInstance 1. Still nothing.

Btw. Im going to add crawl animation to BAC - not sure how, two ideas:
-breast are too heavy, You need additional support to carry your body
-your legs betrayed  you - crawl like a cow (random event - related with stage) ;)

Thx for list my mod in Your recommendations! <3

For me the MCM will not appear until you save and then reload that save. I don't know why this happens. EDD is the same. Let me know if that does not work. 

i made saber from fate, and mods based on her sword and stuff for my playthrough gonna run it along with bac. i chose to start in solstheim because it will make things harder at low level and i will probably be almost a full cow by the time my level gets high enough to defend myself properly, And then im using forced milkmaid alongside this bac and mme. im gonna hate to loose her equipment oooh.... 

20180506221459_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i made saber from fate, and mods based on her sword and stuff for my playthrough gonna run it along with bac. i chose to start in solstheim because it will make things harder at low level and i will probably be almost a full cow by the time my level gets high enough to defend myself properly, And then im using forced milkmaid alongside this bac and mme. im gonna hate to loose her equipment oooh.... 

Losing stuff is a natural part of life. You've got to learn to let go :tongue:

i have an issue stripping works but my character will not trip. even when it says that you have stumbled nothing happens. i'm using the latest version. and like i said all the other features seem to be working fine just tripping doesn't actually trigger.

19 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i have an issue stripping works but my character will not trip. even when it says that you have stumbled nothing happens. i'm using the latest version. and like i said all the other features seem to be working fine just tripping doesn't actually trigger.

Thanks for reporting.

Hmm, the notification is actually sent after the spell is applied to the player so it should be working. It's literally 5 or 6 lines of code apart. I thought maybe it might be a resistance/absorb/reflect thing but the magic effect has the right ignore flags. 

What race are you playing as? Maybe they've some paralysis defense? 

If not can you send me a papyrus log the next time it happens. You can pm it to me if you prefer. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks for reporting.

Hmm, the notification is actually sent after the spell is applied to the player so it should be working. It's literally 5 or 6 lines of code apart. I thought maybe it might be a resistance/absorb/reflect thing but the magic effect has the right ignore flags. 

What race are you playing as? Maybe they've some paralysis defense? 

If not can you send me a papyrus log the next time it happens. You can pm it to me if you prefer. 

Here it is, hope this is good enough I was doing some tests i think it might be a mod conflict but idk what. and im a nord and i have no magic effects that would cause defense against paralysis.

Papyrus.0.log

Well there's nothing in the log to suggest anything is wrong with MA...

There are a lot of warning of properties on ccas_handler which is to do with content consumers alternate start & hypothermia is stacking a bit. I wouldn't say it's the cause but other than that I don't see anything obvious wrong. 

I don't know what to suggest other than the usual mod debugging - Lower the trip frequency and increase the trip chance to 100. Create a test save and start disabling blocks of mods at a time. Let me know if you figure it out. I would be interested to know the cause. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Well there's nothing in the log to suggest anything is wrong with MA...

There are a lot of warning of properties on ccas_handler which is to do with content consumers alternate start & hypothermia is stacking a bit. I wouldn't say it's the cause but other than that I don't see anything obvious wrong. 

I don't know what to suggest other than the usual mod debugging - Lower the trip frequency and increase the trip chance to 100. Create a test save and start disabling blocks of mods at a time. Let me know if you figure it out. I would be interested to know the cause. 

I'm not to sure why those two would be stacking so much i use hypothermia for the extra challenge. maybe my load order? i use loot to set it but maybe it doesn't agree with my load order. milk addict is set pretty low just above Alternative start and CCAS only my saber armor and hair is below milk addict esp. new game still same problem.

41 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I'm not to sure why those two would be stacking so much i use hypothermia for the extra challenge. maybe my load order? i use loot to set it but maybe it doesn't agree with my load order. milk addict is set pretty low just above Alternative start and CCAS only my saber armor and hair is below milk addict esp. new game still same problem.

I'm not familiar with hypothermia. I'm a frostfall person but I wouldn't worry about it too much. 

ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object. There should be a check in the script so you're not calling GetName() on a None. But mods can get in the way of each other. Again not really worth worrying about. 

It can also happen if you're running too many scripts at the same time. You could use Falrim tools to check how many active scripts you have running. But in your case I don't think it's a problem. Your papyrus log is relatively light.

Tripping is still working for me so I didn't break it with an update. I think your best bet is still disabling blocks of mods starting from the bottom of your load order. Pain in the ass I know. 

i found the rogue and... why did it have to be this.... SMEssentialPlayer.esp i always use it in my run  yet as soon as i enabled it tripping stopped working, of course it has to be an essential mod i need that causes problems unless there is a way to make the two work together.

17 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i found the rogue and... why did it have to be this.... SMEssentialPlayer.esp i always use it in my run  yet as soon as i enabled it tripping stopped working, of course it has to be an essential mod i need that causes problems unless there is a way to make the two work together.

Ok I've looked into this and that mod makes me stop tripping too. 

I added a Player.SetEssential false to the trip script and even stopped the Essential quest but it still doesn't work and here's another thing. Death alternative also sets the player as essential and tripping works fine with it....?

I'm not sure exactly why that is.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I've looked into this and that mod makes me stop tripping too. 

I added a Player.SetEssential false to the trip script and even stopped the Essential quest but it still doesn't work and here's another thing. Death alternative also sets the player as essential and tripping works fine with it....?

I'm not sure exactly why that is.

if only there was any way to contact the mod creator.

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I'll have to use death alternative next time only reason i don't is because its such a script heavy mod, Gotta find an alternative maybe.

Ok, so I've debugged this further and the problem is not that the player is set essential which I thought it might be since god mode also disables paralysis. The problem is in the essential mods player script. To be very specific StartDefferedKill() causes the player to be immune. 

Try this script: _MA_Trip.pex

It ends the deferred kill state briefly while the trip spell is cast and quickly reapplies the deferred kill state. Now, I have only tested that tripping works. I have NOT tested that it doesn't break the essential mod. I'll leave that up to you. 

And for another bit of bad news. I don't see any way of detecting whether or not the player is in this deferred kill state on my side and with this script the deferred kill state is being applied to the player after the trip whether or not they had it before... which isn't going to be good for anyone not using this essential mod....

So what I'm saying is I can't replace that script in milk addicts main mod...

Anyway, let me know how it goes.