8 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Great update, only problem is that the MCM doesn't appear for me, even after multiple reloads, 30 minutes and several game restarts. :frown:

1. For me the MCM won't appear until you save and then reload that save. Not sure why. 

2. Make sure you are out of helgen (vanilla start) or if you are using alternative start, outside of the starting cell. The main milk addict quest is delayed until the vanilla main quest is passed a certain point. 

2. Have you tried setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1?

3. If none of that works, can you send me a papyrus log when you start a new game, save the game and then reload that save in one session. 

Another update. 

Forgot to include the seq file. Not sure if it's grounds for a clean save. Try installing over and see what happens.

Sorry. Mod organizer can be a confusing beast sometimes. 

- Rip sounds are now included. With thanks to VaderHater
- Forgot to include SEQ file. Major booboo on my part. Sorry. 
- Added support for Paradise Halls (not required). If you have any slaves with SGO/MME milk they will allow you milk them for free if they are submissive enough
- Fixed could possibly set SGO milk time to 0 hours in MCM
- Fixed could possibly set MME prod rate to 0% in MCM

15 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Well, I can't get it to work. Is clean save absolutely necessary cause if I don't do clean save then some new MCM options do appear.

Sorry mate. Try version 0.3.1. Missing Seq file could be to blame. Let me know if it fixes it. 

First time i downloaded and installed this mod to add to the "Milkrim" but the MCM menu inst showing up in my list?

I like the loot of the armor, and idea of it.  Similar idea as to what i had, but not sure which mod it would fall under now. MME, BAC, or this one? And maybe a bit of SL Stories although milk farm isn't finished.

The idea is that night time is a dangerous time in skyrim, usualy when all the bad thing's happen, its after dark.  If you forget/ignore this and you use a milking machine, by choice or if by forced into it, would triger "cursed milk machine" quest or just a dialogue box.

It's effect's would be like the rubber doll quest, but instead of the suit/armour adding a piece/growing from increased arrousal.  The milk curse would get more advanced the more milk you produced.

At the full end after being full enclosed in the cursed milk machine armour, it would auto milk you, then turn that milk into lactids and procede to auto feed you 

21 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

First time i downloaded and installed this mod to add to the "Milkrim" but the MCM menu inst showing up in my list?

Damn. Are you using version 0.3.1? 

Do you still have no menu if you start a new game and save and reload? 

Ok turns out my soft dependency checks where breaking everything. 0.3.2 should fix that. Needs a clean save. 

I've tested that the MCM loads with the absolute minimum of mods but you still need to save and load that save for it to appear. 

Don't bother trying to setup the MCM in Helgen or the alternate start cell. The main script has not started yet. You will get a notification "Milk addict started" when the main quest has begun. 

Just put 3.2 in.  First load in on a save and everything looks to be in order.  "milk addict started" scrolled down, and a few moment's later MCM: Registered 1 new menu. I use'd my previous save since i had quite some time with 3.1 installed and don't really want to have to do this one quest again XD.  But it all seem's to work.  I will try not to break it and cause to much trouble.

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just put 3.2 in.  First load in on a save and everything looks to be in order.  "milk addict started" scrolled down, and a few moment's later MCM: Registered 1 new menu. I use'd my previous save since i had quite some time with 3.1 installed and don't really want to have to do this one quest again XD.  But it all seem's to work.  I will try not to break it and cause to much trouble.

Cool. Glad at least someone is getting it working :smile:

There's still a problem though. The repair torn clothes is not working. I'm looking into it. So for now don't let any clothes you like get torn. 

Ok 0.3.3 is up. Clean save needed. Believe me I'm as sick of clean saving as you guys are. 

I'm hopeful that there are no major bugs remaining.

Let me know how things go. 

- Clean save needed (sigh)
- Fixed broken clothes repairing functions
- Taaries dialog should now be bulletproof - you can exit dialog whenever you want. 
- Fixed MCM displaying wrong value for SGO milk time
- Reduced default addiction decay to 1 (24 per day)

Played for a bout 3-4 hours and didn't notice anything out of place with 3.2.  The addiction ramp's up rather fast.  Didn't get to the point where clothes starting ripping, maybe after clean BAC and MME being reset ill try and break things with drinking every milk i get.

It's a good thing i have a nice dank milk dungeon full off slaves to sustain skyrim's lack of dairy farms

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Played for a bout 3-4 hours and didn't notice anything out of place with 3.2.  The addiction ramp's up rather fast.  Didn't get to the point where clothes starting ripping, maybe after clean BAC and MME being reset ill try and break things with drinking every milk i get.

It's a good thing i have a nice dank milk dungeon full off slaves to sustain skyrim's lack of dairy farms

Great, thanks for the feedback. 

Getting the mod balance right is going to be an ongoing thing. Your feedback helps. As for a lack of milk, try installing SGO + some mod that adds a lot of NPC on NPC sex. This should add more potential sources of milk as the game progresses. While your at it crank up SGO max milk capacity. The default of 3 is probably going to be too low. 

If i could also offer a suggestion / gripe of mine to be considered for future updates.  It's purely personal preference, is the ability/option to totally disable the armour striping.

And when the character is clumsy and takes of a piece of gear, would an option to have it simply unequip instead of drop on the ground.  A couple time's it happend for me at inopportune time's while walking on uneven surfaces and what was unequiped fell through the ground to be lost to the void.

i do like SGO as a mod, especially for an easy way to power boost up your enchanting level through gem birth's, my only dislike is the separate milking mechanism and that it isn't linked into MME's milking.  But with 9 mil slave's all stuck in "the dungeon" mod there is plenty of milk to be had

8 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

If i could also offer a suggestion / gripe of mine to be considered for future updates.  It's purely personal preference, is the ability/option to totally disable the armour striping.

And when the character is clumsy and takes of a piece of gear, would an option to have it simply unequip instead of drop on the ground.  A couple time's it happend for me at inopportune time's while walking on uneven surfaces and what was unequiped fell through the ground to be lost to the void.

i do like SGO as a mod, especially for an easy way to power boost up your enchanting level through gem birth's, my only dislike is the separate milking mechanism and that it isn't linked into MME's milking.  But with 9 mil slave's all stuck in "the dungeon" mod there is plenty of milk to be had

2 reasonable requests. I'll pencil them in. 

On 23/04/2018 at 9:51 PM, user9120975435 said:

Great update, only problem is that the MCM doesn't appear for me, even after multiple reloads, 30 minutes and several game restarts. :frown:

On 23/04/2018 at 9:59 PM, Monoman1 said:

1. For me the MCM won't appear until you save and then reload that save. Not sure why. 

2. Make sure you are out of helgen (vanilla start) or if you are using alternative start, outside of the starting cell. The main milk addict quest is delayed until the vanilla main quest is passed a certain point. 

2. Have you tried setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1?

3. If none of that works, can you send me a papyrus log when you start a new game, save the game and then reload that save in one session. 

I had the same problem with Mod Organizer, It was a new save game, so I knew it couldn't be that. The problem for me was plug-in load order. Milk Addict had to be directly below the main Milk Mod Economy Plugin, followed by the Milk Mod Economy addons...

Just drag the plugins and mods into the correct positions... check the Priority tab in the Mod Load Order section, is clicked correctly, to make the mod numbers go from zero at the top, in sequence to the highest number at the bottom of the page.

The Plug-In load order...

- MilkModNEW.esp

- Milk Addict.esp

- MilkModNEW CF.esp

- MilkModNEW HF.esp

- MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp (if you used the same pump type option in the Fomod installer)

- MilkModNEW  Sanbox.esp

- MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

The Mod load order...

- Milk Mod Economy Bodyslide MilkCuirass CBBE (Panties with holes +ZAP Collar)

- Milk mod economy... 2018-04-08

- Milk mod economy... Milk Addict 0.3.3

The mod load order names will be slightly different, as I rename them to keep mods that are connected together. Such as MIlk Mod Economy mods.

I altered my load order, and the Milk Addict mod actually said it was starting, which was a first. Which was followed shortly, by the New MCM menu message.

Sorry to bring up another bug / not working feature.

I add'd in the "Special Cheese Wheel/Slice's" food from MME into the Milk Addict menu to add lactid when eating them,  Which that part works fine.  But the lactid gained from the custom food's didn't reduce or count towards lactid being taken to reduce the addicting effect's

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Sorry to bring up another bug / not working feature.

I add'd in the "Special Cheese Wheel/Slice's" food from MME into the Milk Addict menu to add lactid when eating them,  Which that part works fine.  But the lactid gained from the custom food's didn't reduce or count towards lactid being taken to reduce the addicting effect's

Thanks for the report. 

Can't say for sure right now since I don't have access to a pc but the lactacid gained should count on the next update cycle. I think it will be an easy fix. Well spotted though. 

Version 0.4.0

Please read the important notes on the forum front page. Not much in the line of new features but a lot of changes made. Mostly 'quality of life' type stuff. 

- Clean save would be best I think

- Added unequip instead of drop option - Stripped/torn clothes dumped into your inventory instead of onto the ground

- Added 'Drop Safe' Option. Mechanics: When you drop something a trigger, about the size of the inside of a small shack, is moved to your position. If you can't find your clothes (they've disappeared through the floor) and stay within the trigger for 20 secs (default) your clothes will be automatically returned to you. This won't work during combat. You can return and search after combat has finished. Each equip slot is tracked separately. If you've already lost something and equip and lose something of the same type (gloves say) then the trigger will track the new item and forget the old. Your old item will be available to buy back from tailors. 

- Added 8 tailors. They can repair your torn clothes. No more treks to Solitude. All clothes that are lost or torn get added to their barter list so you can buy back anything you lose. They also sell a collection of other clothes since there's a weird lack of people actually selling clothes in Skyrim... Should help you to stop rummaging through NPC closets :tongue:

- Tailors added to:
Riverwood - Riverwood Trader - Yrsa
Whiterun - Belethors Goods - Ellie
Solitude - Radiant Raiment - Salvia
Falkreath - Gray Pine Goods - Eridir
Markarth - Arnleif & Sons Trading - Verania
Windhelm - The White Phial - Ildynea
Winterhold - Birnas Oddments - Githaril
Riften - Haelgas Bunkhouse - Ahdani

- Clothes ripping has been overhauled. Your equipped clothes has a certain amount of durability- a number of smaller rips it can take before it turns into useless rags. Equipping clothes now does not have a chance to rip your clothes though you'll still get a sound and notification if your clothes are at risk of tearing. Instead, small rips are now triggered by player actions like attacking, power attacking, jumping, sprinting, casting spell and shouting. The rip sounds will become more severe as your item degrades to give you a clue as to how many more rips it can take 

- Introduced clothes sluttiness factor. Sluttier clothes have a higher milk capacity limit and thus less chance of tearing. When you equip an unconfigured clothing item you'll be asked how slutty the outfit is. 1-4 = Not very slutty- Penalty to milk capacity, more chance of ripping. 5 = Average- No penalty or bonus to capacity. 6-9 Slutty- Bonus to milk capacity, less chance of ripping. Encourages the use of more revealing clothing. 

- Clothes sluttiness saved to file "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Milk Addict\SlutClothes.json". Import clothes sluttiness option added to MCM

- Lactacid Increase MilkGen. MMEs lactacid bonus rate is flat. This option increases your milk generation rate depending on how much lactacid is in your system. At 1 Lactacid - Milk Gen is increased 40%. 2 Lactacid - 85%. 3 Lactacid - 140%. 4 Lactacid - 200%. 8 Lactacid - 700%. Important: This option hijacks MMEs Breast rows option. If you use multibreasts in your game don't enable this. If you enable this then you need to replace MMEs multibreast meshes with copies of your normal body otherwise milk addict will trigger multi breasts. See the forum post for details. 

- Added the ability to disable armor stripping and clothes ripping altogether (set unit limits to -1)
- Fixed lactacid from food not updating addiction effects
- Fixed import settings not updating SGO milk time
- Fixed import/export not working for MME prod rate slider
- Fixed another bug in MCM armor strip slots

Some quick fixes. I think you should be ok without a clean save if updating from 0.4.x

Surprised no-one noticed the clothes equip detection. It would have stopped some features from working altogether. Technically, I don't think it was my mod but another mod changing the armor slot mask. Should be more robust now. 

- Fixed broken armor/clothes equip detection. This probably would have affected a good few functions.
- Aggressively increased math behind 'Lactacid Increases Milkgen' option: 1 Lactacid - 300%. 2 Lactacid - ~500%. 4 Lactacid - ~850%. 8 Lactacid - ~1500%

- Clean save NOT required. Amazing. 
- Removed sluttiness debug.notification
- Quick fix for capacity increase when using experimental 'Lactacid Increases Milkgen'. The capacity increase will persist though after milking until the next update cycle, or consuming a milk or lactacid food.