1 minute ago, DionisioVega said:

Just a quick question, but is drinking the milk/lactacid supposed to give a bounty to the player? Every time my character drinks some due to her addiction, I get a massive bounty put on me.

I think that's skooma whore addicted. If you're using that you'll have to find somewhere quiet and sneak before you chug back a milk. 

maybe someone reported this already:

Milk addict 0.4.4

Q. I get no notification that Milk addict has started.

A. You need to have passed the cart section of the introduction or exited the alternate start cell before milk addicts main quest begins. GetStage MQ101 must be >= 240 before Milk addict starts. Some parts of the MCM will also not work before this happens. 

+

as long as Milk addict Mod hasnt started yet (for example in LAL Prison during MCM tuning) => it will block reconfiguration of key mappings in other mods

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

maybe someone reported this already:

Milk addict 0.4.4

Q. I get no notification that Milk addict has started.

A. You need to have passed the cart section of the introduction or exited the alternate start cell before milk addicts main quest begins. GetStage MQ101 must be >= 240 before Milk addict starts. Some parts of the MCM will also not work before this happens. 

+

as long as Milk addict Mod hasnt started yet (for example in LAL Prison during MCM tuning) => it will block reconfiguration of key mappings in other mods

Ah so that was my mod. I was wondering :D

I really need to fix that bug. Stupid bethesda. Until I do just avoid the MA MCM until you're free and get the notification. 

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah so that was my mod. I was wondering :D

I really need to fix that bug. Stupid bethesda. Until I do just avoid the MA MCM until you're free and get the notification. 

i would do that too, but i have soooo many mods with MCM, it takes a while to go thro all of them and search the keys ^^

or i just need to find a new way to start the game,still lal prison is such a save place.

as soon as i leave the prison all hell breaks loose ?

its strange,  MA doesnt block all remapping of keys, guess it blocks only those with conflicts

naive question: isnt it easier to just leave MA deactivated till the user activates it via MCM? :grimace:

45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

i would do that too, but i have soooo many mods with MCM, it takes a while to go thro all of them and search the keys ^^

or i just need to find a new way to start the game,still lal prison is such a save place.

as soon as i leave the prison all hell breaks loose ?

its strange,  MA doesnt block all remapping of keys, guess it blocks only those with conflicts

naive question: isnt it easier to just leave MA deactivated till the user activates it via MCM? :grimace:

No your dead right. An on off toggle is an option. But I'd prefer a more automatic start-up. I just know people will try to turn it on in the lal cell. But my biggest problem by far is that im very much stuck into developing survival atm. 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No your dead right. An on off toggle is an option. But I'd prefer a more automatic start-up. I just know people will try to turn it on in the lal cell. But my biggest problem by far is that im very much stuck into developing survival atm. 

very good very good

i love SL survival ?

3 minutes ago, DionisioVega said:

good call, I completely forgot I had that installed, thanks!

Actually, now that I think about it. Are you sure you disabled skooma effect in MMEs MCM? I think addicted actually checks for skooma and equipping a milk/lactacid silently equips a skooma which is why you were getting the bounty. 

Having that option enabled is one of the required settings for this mod. See the main page under 'Required settings'. 

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Actually, now that I think about it. Are you sure you disabled skooma effect in MMEs MCM? I think addicted actually checks for skooma and equipping a milk/lactacid silently equips a skooma which is why you were getting the bounty. 

Having that option enabled is one of the required settings for this mod. See the main page under 'Required settings'. 

Yeah, it is enabled in MME's MCM settings... seems that SW Addict is superseding settings for some reason, I am just going to remove it for now.

I'd like to see those DD plans added in some time, those ideas would be a great consequence if your using Cursed loot. And i dont think mme added milkmaid npcs, or maybe i'm wrong, i have no clue about sgo i haven't used that in a while. But if your going to add some random milkmaid npcs that you can barter with that'd be a nice idea. i like the idea of trading milk,

maybe there can be a black market in riften? where the milk maids trade their goods under the law. That sounds a little crazy i know. But riften already has weird stuff going on so a black market on breast milk wouldn't be that unfitting. Or a brothel? with a cow theme that sell mme items? offer rooms with milkpumps? eh man idk why no one has tried that yet. a mme brothel would be amazing. no idea where it would fit though.

Not sure if this is a bug or just something overlooked.  I had installed Cursed Loot after the new DD Expansion update today.  I had been traped with the tentacle parasite that's supposed to work like a full chastity harness... And well boobs full off milk > Parasite it would seem.  It ripped right off XD

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I'd like to see those DD plans added in some time, those ideas would be a great consequence if your using Cursed loot. And i dont think mme added milkmaid npcs, or maybe i'm wrong, i have no clue about sgo i haven't used that in a while. But if your going to add some random milkmaid npcs that you can barter with that'd be a nice idea. i like the idea of trading milk,

maybe there can be a black market in riften? where the milk maids trade their goods under the law. That sounds a little crazy i know. But riften already has weird stuff going on so a black market on breast milk wouldn't be that unfitting. Or a brothel? with a cow theme that sell mme items? offer rooms with milkpumps? eh man idk why no one has tried that yet. a mme brothel would be amazing. no idea where it would fit though.

I wish I had time to implement everything, I really do. Modding is so damn time consuming. I mean I haven't actually played skyrim in about 2 weeks now. If I load it up its for 60 seconds to test something. :( 

33 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if this is a bug or just something overlooked.  I had installed Cursed Loot after the new DD Expansion update today.  I had been traped with the tentacle parasite that's supposed to work like a full chastity harness... And well boobs full off milk > Parasite it would seem.  It ripped right off XD

Well that's not good. I've added it to my list of things to fix. Thanks for letting me know. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I've added it to my list of things to fix

Now dont get me worng.  i usualy have all the DDx stuff turned off on a MME/BAC playthrough, but now this happend it gave me an idea.  So let's say you were rummaging thru some random bandit, and get captured in some DDx gear, but you have no key's to free your self.  But you have plenty of milk and lactid to "free your self in other way's" XD

16 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Now dont get me worng.  i usualy have all the DDx stuff turned off on a MME/BAC playthrough, but now this happend it gave me an idea.  So let's say you were rummaging thru some random bandit, and get captured in some DDx gear, but you have no key's to free your self.  But you have plenty of milk and lactid to "free your self in other way's" XD

You mean like pressure escape from chastity bras? :D

It's a... novel idea.

Even the strongest metal's have a breaking point

Which also add's to annother idea i had, but im not sure if it would fall under Milk Addict, or BAC.

The clothe's rip nice,  But could it be extened to boot's/gloves if worn for too long when BAC hoove'd hand's/feet are also active?

• 2 weeks later...

I do have one really annoying issue, sometimes when tripping and you happen to draw a weapon at the same time, you get stuck running in place afterwards, and there is no really easy way to fix it besides resurrecting yourself and even that doesn't fix the fixed camera issues you get afterwards, when i trip again it fixes itself but this major problem makes me want to not use tripping.

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I do have one really annoying issue, sometimes when tripping and you happen to draw a weapon at the same time, you get stuck running in place afterwards, and there is no really easy way to fix it besides resurrecting yourself and even that doesn't fix the fixed camera issues you get afterwards, when i trip again it fixes itself but this major problem makes me want to not use tripping.

Yea, I've noticed. In fact pretty much anything that happens during it is likely to mess things up. Not sure what to do about it though.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You mean addiction for followers? Not sure something like that would be worth the performance hit. 

I mean you could restrict it to the default, one follower only. Just as a test for people to try out and see how stable that would be.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:51 PM, LinksSword said:

I mean you could restrict it to the default, one follower only. Just as a test for people to try out and see how stable that would be.

I barely have time to read the forum at the moment :(