21 minutes ago, Angelspit1 said:

I don't have any real constructive feedback but I just wanna say that I really like this mod! The clothes ripping feature is especially nice.

Anything that expands upon MME and is boob-centric gets an A+ in my book.

Thanks. Nice to get positive feedback :smile:

I might add OnHit ripping when I get a chance. You know, ripping from taking unblocked attacks. 

Kind of caught up in another project right now though.

On 5/10/2018 at 5:40 AM, Monoman1 said:

Ok, so I've debugged this further and the problem is not that the player is set essential which I thought it might be since god mode also disables paralysis. The problem is in the essential mods player script. To be very specific StartDefferedKill() causes the player to be immune. 

Try this script: _MA_Trip.pex

It ends the deferred kill state briefly while the trip spell is cast and quickly reapplies the deferred kill state. Now, I have only tested that tripping works. I have NOT tested that it doesn't break the essential mod. I'll leave that up to you. 

And for another bit of bad news. I don't see any way of detecting whether or not the player is in this deferred kill state on my side and with this script the deferred kill state is being applied to the player after the trip whether or not they had it before... which isn't going to be good for anyone not using this essential mod....

So what I'm saying is I can't replace that script in milk addicts main mod...

Anyway, let me know how it goes. 

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, dom10o said:

Lactide and other foods dont add to addiction i dont know why but the mod sad its ready :confused:

You need to already be a milk maid for food to work. Food also needs to be set up in the MCM. The only food that works by default is mammoth cheese. 

16 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You need to already be a milk maid for food to work. Food also needs to be set up in the MCM. The only food that works by default is mammoth cheese. 

Still not working and i cant add food eather but i have finished the starting quest 

19 minutes ago, dom10o said:

Still not working and i cant add food eather but i have finished the starting quest 

Still working for me so I didn't break it with an update. 

A couple of things I can think of:

1. When you setup a food with the MCM. You should get a notification about what you set up, how much lactacid and addiction it provides. But the first time doesn't count. Equip the same food again and it should work.

2. If something has 'multiple parts' they'll need to be set up separately. By multiple parts I mean like the cheese wheels breaking down into cheese wedges. Both of those would need to be set up separately. 

Hi, Thank you for this awesome mod. I got my cow (BAC) addicted and now she cannot walk straight without milk.

There seems to be some slight problem though with new milk maids (Milk Addict version is 0.4.4). Whenever a BAC stage kicks in during normal milking (NOT breastfeeding), the npc body just drops dead. She still has all her hits and will respond to dialogue and all, but the body is dead and will not move. I can do a resurrect on her after milking, and she seems to recover from that. Now sure what cause (game before w/o Milk Addict worked fine).

As long as I do the milking via breastfeeding, all is well...

25 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Hi, Thank you for this awesome mod. I got my cow (BAC) addicted and now she cannot walk straight without milk.

There seems to be some slight problem though with new milk maids (Milk Addict version is 0.4.4). Whenever a BAC stage kicks in during normal milking (NOT breastfeeding), the npc body just drops dead. She still has all her hits and will respond to dialogue and all, but the body is dead and will not move. I can do a resurrect on her after milking, and she seems to recover from that. Now sure what cause (game before w/o Milk Addict worked fine).

As long as I do the milking via breastfeeding, all is well...

Hmm. Ok I'll check it out when I get a chance. My mod's not supposed to touch anyone except the player. Anyone else got the same problem? 

52 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Ok I'll check it out when I get a chance. My mod's not supposed to touch anyone except the player. Anyone else got the same problem? 

So I threw lydia into a bound pump. Everything seems ok. Are your maids actually getting killed I wonder? They're probably protected. When it happens again open the console and click on her. Her health should be displayed on the left. If not type  'getav health' into the console with her selected

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So I threw lydia into a bound pump. Everything seems ok. Are your maids actually getting killed I wonder? They're probably protected. When it happens again open the console and click on her. Her health should be displayed on the left. If not type  'getav health' into the console with her selected

Her health is 100% ok. As I said earlier, she reacts to dialogue, even the milking continues, etc. Only she would not move any more and lies dead on the ground. The milking was done w/o pump or cuirass.

14 hours ago, botticelli said:

Her health is 100% ok. As I said earlier, she reacts to dialogue, even the milking continues, etc. Only she would not move any more and lies dead on the ground. The milking was done w/o pump or cuirass.

Ok, look I'm hoping to be able to return to actually playing skyrim instead of only modding. So I'll keep an eye out for it when I do. 

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok, look I'm hoping to be able to return to actually playing skyrim instead of only modding. So I'll keep an eye out for it when I do. 

No worries. The workaround with breastfeeding will do for me.

Btw.: (also just as an info, not to be fixed asap) I get a CTD after breastfeeding huge amounts of milk (like 10000 units). Not sure whether this results fom MilkAddict or more secondarely from SkyUI trying to display al the effects icons (> 400) and filling the screen with them. I just forgot to turn off gushing before breastfeeding :classic_blush:

10000? Ok I HAVE to ask. :classic_biggrin:

How the heck are you getting that much? The most I've ever seen is like 60. And is this MME or sgo milk? 

But if I were you, I'd check your papyrus log after such an event. It's got to be triggering a LOT of things... 

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

How the heck are you getting that much? The most I've ever seen is like 60. And is this MME or sgo milk? 

But if I were you, I'd check your papyrus log after such an event. It's got to be triggering a LOT of things... 

Well, its MME: No Milkmaid level limit, then pamper her with enough (~100) Breast Enlargement potions (xx07372b, or buy them from an alchemist) and Lactacid (or set Lactacid rate to -0.01 and give her at least 1 Lactacid), and she'll start producing enough milk an hour to go up a level or more eventually (this needs time as production increases slowly). So, after about a game month, I got to the situation with the 10000 or so units...

Normally, after a playthrough, she'd produce about the same amount of milk as the entire New Zealand cow population...

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Monoman did you see the new features for upcoming BAC 1.7 yet?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Sounds cool. Looking forward to it :smile:

How is that modified script working for you?

besides a quick test i didn't really mess around to much but 1.7 just got put up atleast the test version so i'm trying that now, And i'l be looking to see how things go.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Well its putting me in an infinite bleeding animation when i trip.

Not sure what to say then. You should be ok to replace that test script with the one from the main mod. I'll have to mark that mod as incompatible with this mods trip effect. The only other thing I can do at this stage is include an option in MA to change the trip to a 'canned animation' sort of like immersive fashions stumble animation if your familiar with it. 

im not going to complain though when i do a 2nd run of milk mod and bac im going to set things slow so that the addiction from this mod forces me to speed up the process of bac. And im going to disable essential player and use defeat instead.

Heya,  I just stumbled on some realy weird bug, or something in my MO exploded on me.  I had have this working since the last post i made where the MCM was failing to appear.  Since then it was all working no issue's.

Today i said fk it and shift+deleted all my save's and went to go on a new play thought, and now milk addict in MCM wont show up :S.  Now this is just for the MCM menu, all other features of the mod work, armor strip/rip, addicting and stumbling etc.  IS there anyway i can try to force register the MCM? or just save/reload and hope for the best?

*Edit*

After further save reload, and trying other thing's.  I force triggered MME, as soon as that happend Milk Addict MCM poped right up.  

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Heya,  I just stumbled on some realy weird bug, or something in my MO exploded on me.  I had have this working since the last post i made where the MCM was failing to appear.  Since then it was all working no issue's.

Today i said fk it and shift+deleted all my save's and went to go on a new play thought, and now milk addict in MCM wont show up :S.  Now this is just for the MCM menu, all other features of the mod work, armor strip/rip, addicting and stumbling etc.  IS there anyway i can try to force register the MCM? or just save/reload and hope for the best?

*Edit*

After further save reload, and trying other thing's.  I force triggered MME, as soon as that happend Milk Addict MCM poped right up.  

Yea for some reason, for every mod I've done, you need to save and reload for the MCM to come up. If anyone knows why that is let me know. 

My game is super script heavy, so it could just be that.  After milk mod was trigger'd, milk addict showed up straight away with out having to do save/load.  But my skyrim is kinda broken and don't know what is causing it, But since thing's are still working and it's still playable i'll leave it alone XD 

*Edit*
Looks like it was just my game being broke.  Add'd in a few mod's last night and had the same deal with MCM menu only showing up after the mod's event's had triggered.