• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just started to play this for the first time in the evening. Soon I was so swallowed in it I didn't even watch the time and now it's morning. Ugh, I played the whole night without even realizing! Anyway, I noticed that the babes can have a penis. Is this just a feature for player made characters or is there a chance for randomly generated NPC babe to have a penis too? Or do I need some mods for that? If so, where can I find some mods for this? ?

What a shame, this thread seems to be dead! Did I come too late to the party? ?

As much as it has a very little chance of getting response, I'll still give it a shot. Does anyone know if it's possible to convince people who are already in a relationship, or marriage to leave their partner and start relationship with you? Also, I convinced my boss to turn himself into a female. It took so long and now that he's no longer he but she, she's really hot and... married. I was doing everything I could think of to make them divorce and convince the boss to be with me instead, but there just doesn't seem to be a way to do this! Plus, the boss just ignores my advances no matter what I try.

Is there any solution to this? I know there's an option to set the relationships manually, but that's really a cheat. I was hoping there would be a normal way to do this through interactions with the NPCs.

Edited by MrFuturehope
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2023 at 7:16 AM, MrFuturehope said:

I just started to play this for the first time in the evening. Soon I was so swallowed in it I didn't even watch the time and now it's morning. Ugh, I played the whole night without even realizing! Anyway, I noticed that the babes can have a penis. Is this just a feature for player made characters or is there a chance for randomly generated NPC babe to have a penis too? Or do I need some mods for that? If so, where can I find some mods for this? ?

You can have a hermaphroditic daughter, no matter who you mate with.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

damn, this had a lot of potential, too bad it seems to be officially dead, almost one year with no updates, not even sneak peeks into updates, the author hasn't even gotten online here since posting the last update

eh, too bad, might still revisit this from time to time

Vinfamy has been dealing with family issues. His last announcement on discord:

Been dealing with some family issues, which came at the worst time possible because recoding the pregnancy system from sratch requires a lot of time and testing. Hoping to release the pregnancy recode update by the end of the month. Sorry for this big delay and thank you for your patience and support. Hopefully, we'll be back to the promised two-updates-a-month schedule from next month.

2024_03_08_084141_01.png

The game itself is opensource, kinda. But it looks a lot like vin's own pet project.

13 hours ago, bicobus said:

Vinfamy has been dealing with family issues. His last announcement on discord:

2024_03_08_084141_01.png

The game itself is opensource, kinda. But it looks a lot like vin's own pet project.

yeah, damn, assumed that real life got in the way of development, I hope he's gonna be okay and that he comes back soon, I loved the short time I played this almost a year ago and I was, and still am, really hyped to see any updates.

The game being open-source (or, as you stated, kinda open source) would make it better, if it managed to get more traction and more active modders.

To be fair, my only gripe with the game at the stage it is, when I played it was the lack of clothes and clothing colour variants, as well as the high heels being broken (sinking into the ground and behaving like a flat sole shoe), aside from that, as I said before, it showed a lot of potential. Defo gonna have some more fun with it when the time comes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 10:51 AM, Mikochi35p said:

can anyone tell me where to find mods for this game? tried searching but I cant find anything. Just some very old mod which is already implemented on the game.

Dunno if mods exists. You can join the discord though: https://discord.gg/pdsQ5ewq

Edited by bicobus