Player Slave Encounters Version 0.63 (Updated 10 Mar 13)

Mods not wokring, the Crystal is present, highwayman knocks the main character out, the bondage gear is present , animations working, but when knocked down, nothing.. just stands there looking, and bondage gear only appears with a spell, they don't put it on (if theyre supposed to) just get knocked out as usual then they stand there.

*Edit*

Got it working, turns out the issue was Shivering Isles expansion, after re-installing shivering isles everything fell in line even with Xeno and without restarting the game.

Thanks again Ichabod, I'm just signing in to say a HUGE 'Thanks' for this mod. Works perfectly for me. Excellent work.

Cheers,

R13.:D

btw1, Vengarr, I don't think OOO itself is a problem. I run OOO and Better Cities and have had not problems since I started a new game. I was unable to get all the features working (i.e. only Highwaymen worked and even then only sometimes (yes, I did clean save)) until I started a new game. Since them - SUCCESS!!

btw2, I run the ZMCPlayerslaveCore.esm though I'm not sure it's needed (can't hurt right). I don't run the ZMCPlayerslaveBasicUsage.esp only Ichabod's PlayerslaveEncounters.esp

btw3, Once my character was captured by a bad man who sold her on to a passerby (Crowded Roads mod) who then continued down the road. By the time she escaped she was a couple of loading screens away from her loot. She retraced her steps to where the sack with her loot was dropped and managed to kill off her original captor and recover all her most valuable items from his corpse. But when she opened the sack with the rest of her loot it was empty. All her money, alchemy gear, midas magic books, ingredients, etc - GONE! I loved it! That was the other cost of falling captive (note: this only happened once, most of the time I find the captors stay in the same area and the loot has always been in the sack). Great mod!

I've been looking for some dungeons/caves with cells, and so far I've only found one.

It's called "Fort Urasek" east of the Imperial City. Go down the trap door once you enter, you reach the main part of it. In one of the corridors is a metal door with a very hard lock on it. 3 Marauders reside behind it and in that room is an empty prison cell.

What about OOO integration? It has slavers faction with several bases - you can use them as a base for slave market.

Also' date=' being enslaved by amazons can be... An interesting scenario.

[/quote']

I think there are more than a few people who dont want to have to download a massive mod just to play this one, not to mention asking for permission for resources and yeh, it would be a nightmare

Good to hear it is going smoothly R13. :D

Crowded Roads mod sounds like a very good one for this.

I shall have to a poke around in Fort Urasek. Not been in there for ages.

"What about OOO integration?" I shall be keeping additional required mods to the absolute minimum. I want this to be as open to all as it can be. Naturally can't do without Lovers.

OK Sergal....

Give this ESP a try. Go to the Crystal and click again and it should give you a spell Enslave Me. Try it on some in the IC Marketplace and see if you become enslaved or crash.

If they zone then expect the infinite loading screen. Not fixed that yet. Something for tomorrow.

This will be in the proper version when I sort out the zoning issue. Works for Galgat so not insurmountable.

Hey. First off lemme say that this is an excellent mod and you are kredit to team. Now then, I did run into a rather annoying issue. So I decided to have some fun and used the Enslave Me spell in the Imperial City. Works great, except when the NPC moves into another area, sometimes the loading screen will freeze and I have to close and restart the game.

I'm wondering if this is a unique problem. If it helps the NPC i'm using it on is a non-essential NPC from some population mod...I think. Either way, not a core NPC.

Also, sorry I gotta be that guy, but is there a way to add on a special gag for Khajiit/Argonian characters at some point in the future? :blush:

Big step in the right direction Ichabod :) I cast the Enslave me spell on a Highwaymen and I had my clothing removed and I was put into the chain. After the Highwayman started to run around aimlessly for a wile and I would fallow him when he got far enuff away. I have only tested a little bit of it but I will continue to see where he leads me and anything that might happen. But I just wanted to let you know the spell seems to be working ^^ Great Job Ichabod.

Ok tried it for an hour and here is what happened I used the enslave me spell on the highwayman at fort Ash. When I used it the screen when't tho third person and I could only move forward and backwards, turn, or open the main menu with the esc key. I would fallow him as he walked around the fort and the only time he would have sex with me is when he when't into sneak mode to topple me over. If he came from behind me he would rape me if he came from in front of me he would ask if I wanted to masturbate some times or have sex other times. He never left the fort and he never talked except to say hello every now and then

The capturing seems to be more reliable now, but faction still seems to be a little odd at times, I tested it using the enslave me spell on the pirates in IC Waterfront. Maybe they are a special case since they attack when the PC gets near their ship.

Captor stealing and wearing the PC's equipment could lead to missing graphics issue for some female specific armor on a male captor.

I also spot some odd dialog as well, after enslaving the PC the captor will occasionally say something along the lines of "need to have penis" or "want to have sex" etc. They aren't talking to the PC, just some random dialog. I don't think that's even from this mod at all(?) but what's triggering them?

Other minor things, the new master take over feels a little too "magnetic" it is possible to just roam around an area and have the PC dashes towards the supposedly new master without knowing she/he/it is nearby at all.

How is the time between each sex/escape check determine? Is it possible to shorten the down time in between for quicker testing?

Thank you for this mod, Ichabod. I'm having a blast and everything seems to be working more-or-less fine. I get stripped, wear the collar, chains, and gag, and I am forced to follow (and be the plaything) of my captor until I can eventually escape and reclaim my stuff from the sack.

Issues I've found:

1) As mentioned previously , my captor wears my armor after the first time he has sex with me when I'm in chains. My girl is DMRA wearing the Serenity armour. Looks a bit odd on a man...

2) In Fort Urasek (as mentioned by The Mad God) my girl could not follow her captor through doorways. I would just continually run into a wall. As I couldn't follow him (I guess he captured me in an area that was different than the one he normally patrols), I reloaded my last save and my "ready weapon" key stopped working.

3) One of my captors spoke to me while I was in chains, and I asked him if "He wanted a job" (dialogue option added by Lover's Bitch). He took off to Chorral, and I was teleported to the place on the map where Hawkhaven usually is. After this happened, I couldn't quit or reload the game - I had to use task manager to exit.

4) I summoned a zombie in the Oak and Crosier (in Chorral) and let him enslave me. When I finally got free, I took my stuff out of the sack - and everything was flagged as stolen. I got arrested and sent to jail and all my stuff was confiscated. The bounty must have been massive, because I lost most of my stats after leaving prison as well.

I'm not trying to be a nit-picker as I really like this mod - I had a few amazing encounters. I'm using a new toon to play your mod so it doesn't matter what happens to her or her things.

I just thought I'd let you know about the wierd stuff that happened because the good things do not need to be fixed. I'm going to go play some more...

If I had to guess on the draw weapon not working when reloading a save game, that's probably because the OBSE script that disabled it was still running, after all I figure it's set up to deactivate it until some quest update starts the script which re-enables that key. That's just oblivion, mods and loading a save file from inside the game not working perfectly together. Note that the script is likely set up that way for increased stability and a decreased FPS hit.

If I had to guess on the draw weapon not working when reloading a save game' date=' that's probably because the OBSE script that disabled it was still running, after all I figure it's set up to deactivate it until some quest update starts the script which re-enables that key. That's just oblivion, mods and loading a save file from inside the game not working perfectly together. Note that the script is likely set up that way for increased stability and a decreased FPS hit.

[/quote']

Yeah - that's the same is if you load a game up while your character is in a sex act (and your controls are totally changed) without exiting the game - when the game loads up your controls are the sex act controls even if you're just standing there.

SOMETHING: "sometimes the loading screen will freeze and I have to close and restart the game." Sometimes sounds better than what I am getting. ;)

Zoning is messed up. It will work rarely. If you do a wait and your master is in another zone on exit, it will teleport you there as it should. If they walk across the zoneline, infinite loading almost always. As I mention in post above yours I will be looking at this today.

It would be nice to get gags for all race types but that is the only one I have at the moment. I do not have 3D Studio Max and know only a little about modelling. So it will have to wait until I get the former and learn the latter. :)

SERGAL: Glad the enslavement spell works. I just need to figure why it will not kick off for you in combat.

AFA: There is no dialogue between you and an NPC on this mod. You will recognise the ones where it is from here (from one NPC to another).

The magnetic thing is due to you being on a leash. Just no graphics for that so I settle with some description.

SHILOH:

1) Yes. I need to add in a test for this and leave any armour or clothing in the bag.

2) Pathing in Oblivion can be scratchy at the best of times. I have been thinking of tightening the leash to ease that but not sure I like that. TCL is best if you get hung on something.

3) Don't do that. This mod does not start conversations with your captors, so if you have another mod that does that I cannot control what it gives you as options.

4) I took out SetOwnership as I am still hunting the disappearing bag contents bug. :(

It will be back when city enslavement gets activated.

Quitting in the middle of enslavement/sex can do odd things to commands. I have put in a command to enable the Journal key as that seems to be a common problem. I am wary of putting too many in as it clogs up the script. Shorter it is , smoother it runs.

EDIT: I think I have nailed down the zoning issue.

Is this a crossover? I had an interesting occurrence in the capturing of Lady Drad in the Bravil underground and slavery package. My character went to enslave Lady Drad but was in turn enslaved in the same manner as this mod. Her husband 2 of my npc,s and Lady Drad then had a wonderfull time until my character riggled free of her bonds. She was wearing my armor and equipment as the post above. The same message popped up for her escape as this mod same walk, same handcuffs. I was then able to continue their training to become enlightened citizens. Is this mod meshing with the other in some fashion? and if yes it looks like a good thing no problems and lots of fun.

Amazing work!! Thanks a mil Ichabod.

Finally a well qualified fellow has taken on the seemingly impossible path and made everything possible as is. Surprisingly, unlike the two predecessors, this one has almost no bug what so ever. Thanks for the well planned procedures and amazing script management.

You might even want to consider fusing this to bravil underground? This will fit in pretty nicely in there, since all the structure for slave trading had been implemented in it. But still, with it or not, it already is one of the best mods in this series.

Can't wait for the next update and the final release, thanks again.

Hey is anything suposed to happen after your inslaved? The highwayman that took me as a slave stayed around the same spot and only had sex with me when Lovers Joburg kicked in

Your master will occasionally rape your character, there's also a rare chance that if the master is an NPC, you'll get sold to a new one. These things aren't immediate and take a bit of time, if you're going to get enslaved, doing it while near other enemies would lead to less nothingness.

Well, things certainly got interesting tonight XD

Accidentally ran into a pack of Marauders on one of the roads, was easily 6v1 in their favour. Figured it'd be easy to bug out and slip away...NOPE! There was a pack of about 6-7 Bandits sitting further down the road :/

Couldn't escape them, wound up getting grabbed by one and promptly enslaved. Though as it turns out, Bandits and Marauders aren't friends. So a brawl breaks out and I'm stuck following around the bandit that grabbed me until the fighting (and raping >.>) finally ends...with the Marauders winning.

Soooo off I go with my new owner and his friends until I can slip out of my bonds :heart:

I am loving this mod so far! Great job, can't wait to see what you do next :D