Player Slave Encounters Version 0.63 (Updated 10 Mar 13)

ESP UPDATED: 10 Mar 13
ADDON FILES UPDATED: 30 Jan 13

LOVERS LAB FILE STORE NOW IN DOWNLOAD SECTION

MediaFire
ESP: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1fw2zhbv86b5bim
AddOns: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?idws3ztcsyucndl

Mirrors:

Meshes http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1361789151

Sounds http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1361790336

Textures http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1361793003

(If you are getting missing position calls then make sure you have that position from The Daedra Sutra)

If you grab the add ons from LL make sure the contents of Meshes1, Meshes2, Meshes3 are in the Meshes folder. Same for Textures. Generally easier to grab from the external links.

**** V0.6 SLEEP ENCOUNTER FAILURE ****

Lozeak mentions upgrading OBSE to 21 has sorted the issue for him:

"After playing with mods and such I installed OBSEV21 and it fixed the sleep encounter ^^

can get obsev21 from here

https://dl.dropbox.c...0021_beta_2.zip

which is from here http://www.saebel.ne.../sdrInstall.php"

Riggswolfe amended his Pluggy to fix it

Pointer from NightWynd

"try deleting the .pluggy file associated to your last save, in your Oblivion saves folder."

WappyOne's Rapers ties into this so you could play with the two in your load order as a thought.

I am unable to determine anything wrong with the script code but still looking

This is my simpler (not as simple as it was) take on the very promising ZMCPlayerSlave. I plan to create a selection of localised encounters where the player can end up enslaved or otherwise in deep trouble. Some of these encounters have a potential bad end, so watch your saves.
This addon features dark themes. If that is not your thing, please pass on by and thanks for calling.
I have designed this with a female character in mind, although there is nothing to stop males being enslaved with the generic slave mode (and some encounters will be for both).

Constructive feedback/ideas always welcome.*

You no longer need the original ZMC Player Slave. Everything is in the PlayerSlaveAddOns link
Also requires Lovers with PK ESM, OBSE, Pluggy and Shivering Isles. Having some form of LoversRaperS would be an advantage from a gameplay perspective. Silent Voice mod needed if you want to read all the conversations.

Thanks to ChaosLord and LostRider for the Bondage poses
Credit to tsanm011 (larrytmc) for the pregnant body models
Credit to Uriel for the sexy maid outfit (DMRA version at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3778)
Kudos to Walther for his sound resource
Thanks to Mastercchris for his splendid animations
Credit to Brideyna for the mask

Many thanks to Mem for his support

Cheers to WappyOne for fitting to Rapers and his coding
Thank you to Uriel, Bisquits, V, GaggedGirl and everyone else who helped me with this. :D

RECOMMEND A CLEAN SAVE WITH EACH UPGRADE. REMEMBER TO RECAST THE SPELL TO SET YOUR OPTIONS.
A CLEAN SAVE MAY NOT BE NEEDED BUT IF IT GOES BASE OVER APEX IT IS WORTH TRYING THIS.

Spells
Adds in a couple of spells that replicate that nice bound walk for you and NPCs as well as a spell to allow voluntary enslavement (need to have Slave Mode enabled for the latter).

Slave Mode
This can be activated (and deactivated) by casting the Player Slave Settings spell.

It comes in five flavours: Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard and Almost Impossible. Please note that Almost Impossible does exactly what it says on the tin. There is a minigame now available to replace the chance version. Without it there is a random chance, based on your Security skill and how many times you have tried with that master, that you will be able to wriggle free during your enslavement. With the minigame there is a random chance you will be able to scavenge something every so often (Lockpick). There are also Lockpicks available in the encounters if you can find/be given them. Press L to activate the minigame. Sometimes you cannot attempt to escape such as when an experienced slaver is watching you closely or someone is having their wicked way with you. There is an automatic get out clause in the form of the civic minded citizens of Tamriel (High responsibility). They will not free you unless they get control of you. If you are unsure if random escape code is working while enslaved, the debug console will pop up every couple of minutes with your escape chances.

When this mode is active almost ANYTHING can enslave you. Bandits, Necromancers, Ogres, Goblins, etc. I have covered all basic factions I think (Needs work) so their mates should not murder you but no promises. If you find something keeps hitting you after enslaving (especially unusual creatures) report what and where and I will see if I can find the faction to add. NOTE: Factions unique to mods will NOT work here. Your new master will nick all your stuff and either keep it or stick it in a chest.
While enslaved you will be a toy to be used and abused. Your captor will use you, pimp you to his mates, give you to his dog for a laugh and even sell you on to someone else. Technically you could get enslaved outside Anvil and get free in Bravil. Not likely as a guard is likely to brutalise your owner on the way (unless it is a proper slaver).
Note that with Animal Owner off dogs, wolves, etc should not enslave you but their master might decide his puppy needs a new girlfriend.
If you get too injured and your master is not occupied he/she/it should feed you a foul smelling liquid (healing potion).

Up to four companions can now share your predicament. They are immune to enslavement while you are fighting but once you are enslaved they can be enslaved as well. To release them just talk to them and select Let Me Free You. While enslaved your companions will be used by those around them and may be included in the specific encounters. Works on companions being in the Player Faction (0001DBCD). I use MCS Companions for this.

Mobile Slavers
Slavers are now in business in Tamriel. Some time after you are captured, one of these chaps will come along and buy you. You will be dragged across the land and potentially sold to anyone passing. If you are unlucky, you will end up in the main slaver camp for full processing. (Future plan is to have this lead to an auction however we only have one follow on encounter at present). Escaping the slavers on the road or in the camp is very difficult (or impossible at times). These are professionals at keeping slaves in line. They have no interest in vampire players and do not buy from creatures.
THESE CAN BE DISABLED IN THE PLAYER SETTINGS SPELL

Slave Club
This is a custom club designed to help your enemies knock you out. It will appear randomly throughout Tamriel.

Encounters
Some will run even if Slave Mode is inactive. Others require Slave Mode On. These are more staged encounters than the generic slave scripting. Some will be bad ends for your character.

Encounter One: Goblin Bitch. Requires slave mode on. Cracked Wood Cave is now a little different for female characters.
Encounter Two: A Reluctant Housemaid. Requires slave mode on. After being 'processed' at the slaver camp, you will find new employment at the home of Lord Pellham.
Encounter Two Continued: Lord Pellham's Tea Party. On returning to the home of Lord Pellham after Encounter Two (Requires completion), your services are required at a little party. Bring a lady friend if you like. Small chance of repeat event each visit.
Encounter Three: Rough Justice. Requires slave mode on. There is now an option to plead not to go to jail. You will get away with treating the guard to some fun with a low fine. After that it is use by the law abiding citizens, whipping, indentured servitude and if you are a real menace to society then it is a dance on the gibbet. I hope to expand this as time goes on. Fines updated to a more serious level.
Encounter Three Extras: Rough Streets. Requires slave mode on. A catch all for random encounters you may run into on your daily adventuring. E.g. Sleeping rough outside a city is not the safest thing to do.

You may wake up tied to the bed as a perverted burglar comes calling.

Any items he steals will end up in a random bandit zone around Cyrodiil: Dzonot Cave, Sercen, Sinkhole Cave, Undertow Cavern, Capstone Cave, Fort Nikel, Felgageldt Cave, Black Rock Caverns, Rickety Mine or Fort Strand

Encounter Four: Dog Days. Slave mode not needed. Ganredhel has some advanced training for the ladies. (Turn off Lovers Bitch wild companions for this)
Encounter Five: Hello Sailor. Requires slave mode on. Sleeping outside in a city could lead to a new career in a whorehouse.
Encounter Six: Sibling Rivalry. Requires slave mode on. A noble lady of Bruma requires a treasure hunter.

Bedrolls added to cities: Anvil (behind Prophet), Bruma (Near north gate), Bravil (By graveyard), Cheydinhal (Behind Ganredhel's house), Chorrol (By Grey Mare), IC (Temple district), Leyawiin (Behind cathedral), Skingrad (By well)

Possible Future Encounters

Encounters :
1. Shadow Over Hackdirt. I love Lovecraft. I was always a bit disappointed in the vanilla version. I would like to make it darker, longer and more Lovecraftian.
2. A Slave's Love. Imprisoned on a noblewoman's farming estate. Going for more romantic restraint than brutal mastery. Plenty of the latter for smartass/troublemaking slaves though.

3. Home Sweet Home. A simple player home... with added deviancy naturally.

Known Issues
1. Mounted guards can have conversation wobbles due to their tendency to teleport back onto their horses.
2. Oblivion pathing is as dumb as a bag of hammers. In case of emergency with the Slave Traders you can press and hold K to get the option to teleport to the camp (and lose any further chance to escape on route)
3. Chain Beasts do not mix well here. Both run against fatigue and clash horribly.
4. Glenvar Castle addon causes terrain glitch. Better Cities and the like may have minor glitches somewhere.
5. Realistic Hatred causes Justicar to go mad.
6. Accessing enslaved companions inventory can cause game lock.

7. Deadly Reflexes will cause you to be enslaved as it sets you unconscious while the animation plays (Use the ESP with the DR tag).

8. Reloading from slavery can mean still not having control. Tip from Mem:

"Reloading a non-enslaved save after being enslaved and not having control? Try this and see if it clears it up-Enter a menu (tab, f1, f2, f3, or f4) and hold right control key for a moment. Exit menu and see if that does the trick"

You should never lose a quest item with this mod. Tamago items will also stay in place.

This is my first attempt at proper scripting (its a mess I know) so apologies if this messes up any saves, causes bugs, starts WW3, etc...

* The management reserves the right to take it on board, ignore, implement or get really jealous they did not think of it first

The original version
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9492

Thank you to all who worked on this. :)

Math functions here for the original PlayerSlave for those who wanted.
Going to keep the previous version of each PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp on here in case I make a complete mess and people want to roll back.

MathFunctions_v12.zip

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.59.esp

Is the Highwayman encounter supposed to work atm? Or is it just a fancy idea? Since I have never got it to work :o

Go to the Fort Ash Highwayman

Should work then

How is it supposed to work? Is the highwayman supposed to rape you via LoversRapers or just by letting him use your body instead of paying? (Already tried that highwayman)

Is the Highwayman encounter supposed to work atm? Or is it just a fancy idea? Since I have never got it to work :o

Go to the Fort Ash Highwayman

Should work then

How is it supposed to work? Is the highwayman supposed to rape you via LoversRapers or just by letting him use your body instead of paying? (Already tried that highwayman)

Just get in a fight with him

and when he goes to rape you, your body should "flash" (like when you pray at an altar)

And you should have a ball-gag and chains on you.

Glad people are enjoying it. :)

Page for spells is located on the floor, behind the small rocks near the well in the Imperial City beggar's sleeping area. Go down the passage between Fighting Chance and the Merchants Inn and turn right in that little enclosed area.

Any of the base Highwaymen should do it (Not the Bandits...possible future there). They are called Highwayman when you look at them and they are all Khajiit. They are the ones who hang around on their own. If you pay with your body/cash, he will let you go on. Enslavement only kicks off if you end up knocked out in a fight with him....usually after he gets a combat rape on you (but not necessarily).

"It would be nice to have more integrated highwayman for this"

Not sure what you mean here. You mean turn each into a group? I wanted to use the Highwaymen as they are loners so I did not have to deal with crowd issues. Nice and easy fight to make scripting it easier. Hopefully I can get group enslavement working in the near future.

"And Goblins and zombies being able to enslave you would be great as well"

Goblins are certainly a possibility for slavers I think. Similar to the bandits.

Zombies only think of the player as crunchy and good with ketchup. However Necromancers using them to torment the player sounds fun to do. Long, unpleasant dungeon stay with your local necros and their minions.

Any Highwayman as long as it is the base Khajiit ones. Their NPC profile tells them to load up with a blunt weapon of some sort but that will not change the script effect which fires off whatever they wield. The custom club just helps things along a bit if they get lucky on their spawn choice. :D

The club may pop up with anyone else using that random blunt list. They do not have the enslave code on them. It just helps them subdue the player and have their evil way. I have trimmed back the charge on it after playing today...may drop the damage as well. Thoughts on its power level?

Hmm this sounds good.I have dark-blood lines 2.0(head hunting guild) + which among other things dots bandits around the place in groups of 3 who demand money and if you do not pay em a toll, you can pay with your body,or fight.Similar to pay bandit which I have also and doesn't seem to conflict.Think the bandits spawned by Dark Bloodlines might be a separate faction or whatnot 'cause they are much tougher than the generic bandits.They let you go after,unless they where not satisfied fucking you once.Sometimes they do you 2-3 times.So this might spice up the generic bandits a bit.

Damn think this might conflict with paybandits or bloodlines,though its hard to be sure as my characters has high agility and hence allmost never gets knocked down.After rape kanjitt would not enslave but maybe rape doesnt count as a knock down :(

I'm glad someone decided to make use of the ZMCPlayerSlave features, and I love your ideas for it.

As for bandit kidnapping, what I'd really like to see is a scene that function kinda like when you get placed in stocks in the first humiliation scene of galgat's Blackmail. Bandit knocks you out, places you in restraints, then leads you to the camp and chains you to the ground. Then any bandit nearby can temporarily release you from your retraints to use you as they like, before chaining you up again for the next bandit to use. Not sure how the bandit would figure out where to take you, but simply being restrained and occasionally fucked seemed to work well in the previously mentioned mod, so I think that part is doable.

Also, one minor issue for me is that knockdown chance is kinda low. I'll usually die before it happens, even if I'm at low fatigue. Would be nice if the chance of it happening randomly was higher, so you don't have to force it by lowering fatigue below 0 with console.

Thank you to everyone for your appreciation and feedback. :)

"After rape kanjitt would not enslave but maybe rape doesnt count as a knock down"

Yes it should as your fatigue should drop below zero. Most odd. That is the test to see if he can enslave you. Do you have something that raises your fatigue swiftly?

"Also, one minor issue for me is that knockdown chance is kinda low."

It depends greatly on what type of combat rape you have set up. Setting it higher increases the chances. I had the chaos mode enabled. If he gets behind you then it is usually over then.

The club increases the likelihood in a straight fight. I may make it a guaranteed loadout for these gentlemen.

"what I'd really like to see is a scene that function kinda like when you get placed in stocks in the first humiliation scene of galgat's Blackmail"

I really liked that episode. :D

We should be seeing encounters along those lines in here too.

Nice idea. Shame I could never get that to work. Even deactivating the conflicting mods did not do it. Perhaps I could make it so you have another speech choice option to pay your debt to society. That way it could bypass the Go To Jail code completely and make it compatible with the other Lovers mods that use that. No idea if that would work but worth a look.