Player Slave Encounters Version 0.63 (Updated 10 Mar 13)

Thank you for expanding on Playerslave!

Now, the spells for calling the animations work perfectly, the only issue is that I'm unable to rotate the camera around my character when the bound animation is playing. Dunno why, works with normal Playerslave.

As for the highwaymen, their attacks don't seem to have any effect on my fatigue, if I jump around a bit it decreases like normal, so can't really say what's up with that.

Edit: For reference, I have enabled chaos mode and set all the settings to maximum.

I will continue playing around with it tomorrow and see if I can narrow down what mods seem to mess with this one.

First off this mod is so kewl! Awesome idea and execution.

I have to tell this story, right after the Highwayman enslaved my poor character and had begun abusing her once or twice a deer wandered by and he took off chasing it. The poor girl was raped by another bandit that we ran past then by first one wolf then another. After ten minutes of chasing the deer with my character in tow the game finally crashed. I laughed until I was in tears at the situation.

I found a couple of issues with it:

1) It would be very nice to have the ability to use the middle mouse button to look at my character.

2) If the Highwayman dies it doesn't reset the keys so I am not able to do anything. I cannot interact with his inventory or open the chest my character was left bound and gagged and unable to interact with any npc or item in the game. Tested this several times with the same results.

Number two above gave me an idea that it would be cool if she had to find someone to unbind her, in the case of her master dieing, and perhaps even stood a chance of being arrested and thrown in jail. I tested this by adding a bounty to her via your script it worked well especially since she had no gold and had to either do the guard or go to jail and be raped repeatedly there. I am running True Crime as well.

Just a thought :angel:

It's so cool that you're doing this.

Any chance of the character being taken to an auction house and being sold off to a wealthy person, shopkeeper , or inn/bar to "work for them"? Or even just ship them into a brothel until they can make an escape. That's probably kind of a complicated thing to make but I figured I'd ask. Or perhaps you get kidnapped by pirates and forced onto their boat and have to wait til they come back to port to make your escape. Maybe that's simpler, or maybe not. I don't even know. I'll play whatever you put out really.

Thank you all. :)

Escape: Currently you have to wait to wriggle free. You can see if it is working by opening up the console. Every couple of minutes (assuming you are not 'occupied') you will see the debug variables pop up. This code will run if your master dies. I was playing last night when he was killed. I had to wait another 10 minutes standing there helpless in the wilderness...with Molly the Love Stalker turning up about 1 minute in. ;)

The escape sequence definitely needs expanding on. I need to detect who is around and their responsibility. High like the guards would rescue you, Middling would want a 'favour' and Low would use you or take you as their new toy instead. The latter could get complicated....

My eventual hope is that if you get captured, you will have no idea where you will end up. That is getting like PlayerSlave and I looked in that. Complicated. I do not have the scripting experience yet. Long term plan. :)

Being mistaken for an escaped fugitive by guards could be interesting. ;)

I will get the middle mouse button available on next release.

The Highwaymen do not automatically get a fatigue drainer. They may get the club to do it. Combat rape or the player getting careless with their fatigue are the other ways. I will make the club their standard weapon next time.

Very nice work!

Indeed, I agree the middle mouse button view would be nice.

Maybe add some more (human?) highwaymen in different places as there are only 4 guaranteed highwaymen so far - and once killed they do not respawn (I only had one left when testing your mod).

Also I don't know if it's just me but when I am in captured state with a highwayman and I load a previous savegame, my char will be in cuffs too..

Adding a bandit camp to be taken to be trained/intimidated into submission or sold sounds like an interesting idea :P

It could be a fun quest to try and talk/fuck your way out of.

I hope this mod stays alive :)

ooh. This is really, really nice. I like how it really restrains myself and prevents me from basically doing anything about the situation. Of course if future versions would indeed allow me to be handled by an entire group of bandits or even guardsman it would be even better. or maybe some unique dialogue.

But I'm already really enjoying this.:heart:

I guess dialog and story/quest will be further down the road.

In terms of mechanics there are some bandit camps on the map in general, I guess those make decent "anchor point" for captured PC to be use there. If the capture script is apply to the bandits occupying the camp.

Looking good so far, looking forward to what's next.

Bandit camps are good, but bandit/marauder occupied forts/mines/ayleid ruins would be even better. Some even have cells in them. I'll try to find ones with cells in them soon.

Nice idea. Shame I could never get that to work. Even deactivating the conflicting mods did not do it. Perhaps I could make it so you have another speech choice option to pay your debt to society. That way it could bypass the Go To Jail code completely and make it compatible with the other Lovers mods that use that. No idea if that would work but worth a look.

A dialogue option for the guards would be fine, so your choises are pay the fine, go to jail, or 'something else'

Nice mod though, playing it yesterday my character got enslaved, raped three times, then choked to death =p

"allow me to be handled by an entire group of bandits"

This is likely to be encounter three. :)

Not sure if it is going to be a single location or more general (depends how good I get at the CK). Get captured, passed round the boys (and girls) while trying to talk and fuck a way out of there.

"bandit/marauder occupied forts/mines/ayleid ruins would be even better"

Definitely. I would like it so almost every dungeon crawl you go into could turn you into a slave if you make a mistake.

"I guess dialog and story/quest will be further down the road."

Highwaymen were nice and easy as an introduction to the CK. Quests and talking will be coming next release. :)

On which note, I have started the quest for encounter two "A guest for dinner". It is taking time as I am learning quests, conversations, etc as well as banging my head against custom animations. :P

The middle mouse option will be in as well as tweaks to the Highwaymen encounter.

It is certainly possible to change it to enable run key on the slaver death and drain fatigue for running instead. General consensus on that one?

But no more of Bisquit's hilarious romps across Tamriel. :D

LOL I Love it just the way it is, I fixed the middle mouse button myself, Love your scripting BTW, I wish I knew more about scripting.

I don't care for the dieing part so I removed it as well.

I was thinking it might be kewl to give my character an arch nemesis that hunts her down from time to time in random locations, for instance when she exits some random dungeon, and enslaves and uses her for a time then leaves her there bound and gagged when he looses interest.

My biggest request is keep it simple don't add too much it has some really neat roleplay possibilities in it's current state.

Potential for a generic slave script now. I have been testing today and it looks sound. If you get in a fight with it, it can enslave you. :D

Opens up all sorts of possibilities. I will certainly keep going with the individual encounters as I like story driven stuff. This could make a good optional feature.

Great work Ichabod, I've been loving this mod.

Most of the feedback I'd give has already been mentioned. The only thing I can add is that for myself personally I like to just make a new character, so they're always at level 1 (I use an alternate start mod as well). So escape having to do with skill level makes things kind of difficult for me. When my character got enslaved it took like 20 minutes in real time to get free once the highwayman was dead.

Maybe this would be too complicated but can you re-enabled some features once a highwayman is dead? For example, just take the lock key off his corpse and get free? Or if not, give us a few abilities. I was enslaved by fort ash and once my captor died I wanted to wander inside the fort chained up for awhile ;) but couldn't because I couldn't open any doors.

Anyway, just my thoughts, keep up the great work...can't wait for the next update!

Is there a recommended level for testing this mod with the Highwayman? I've tried fighting him around 20 times or so (reloading after death) and the Khajit has yet to be able to knock me down.

Tried a new level 01 character with no equipment whatsoever, no luck so far.