Player Slave Encounters Version 0.63 (Updated 10 Mar 13)

I can't get the sexy walk to work. It's below most everything else in my load order. I tried before the anims priority, I tried after it, I tried below setbody, hrmm. Also no one ever makes gags for us khajits. xD I'm not a human dammit, it clips into my mouth *giggles*

Edit: I concur, I'd like to be able to walk or move my camera sideways. o.o Also my game now takes forever to save with this installed. I wonder if there's something wrong with my load order, or something I haven't installed.

Version 0.3.4 looking great!

So far everything seems to work smoothly with the mods I have installed.

Hopefully my little sneakthief wont run into too many wolves that like to chase deer ;)

And if she ever thinks its a good idea to try to waylay Alval Uvani again... at least she now has had a tour of the lands in his company.

Mem

Sergal: Generally your captors will follow their usual habits (Visit the market, patrol down the road, waylay travellers. etc). The script gives a random chance of rape, being pimped to one of their mates (if they have any) and sold on to a new master.

Yuni: Does your Data\SpecialAnims\ folder have a load of ZMC kf files in it? Does the Gag Self spell activate the walk?

I would love to do some custom gags/muzzles that look right on the relevant races but I have no 3d Studio Max and little experience. It will have to wait until I get the former and learn the latter. ;)

Mem: Does seem to be a lot more stable now....fingers crossed. Hopefully I can think about adding in some small stories/encounters to this. :)

Jay: Middle mouse button should be enabled already. As the usual viewing is used to move it must be disabled. TFC good for viewing as well.

I like the little stories/screenshots BTW all. :)

Here's my funny story. Not so much a weird situation as it is FANTASTIC timing.

So I enslaved myself to some random guy in the Imperial City (moving through cells now works flawlessly, thanks :)) and he decided to, with me in tow, strike up a conversation with a passing Guard. The Anvil Chapel coming under attack is brought up, with the guard screaming "NO!!" Just as my captor decides to rape me. My captor's response: "Indeed."

All due praise to you Ichabod. You certainly hit the ground running with this

The mod certainly appears stable.

I did notice one undocumented feature in relation to the Mad Companionship Spells:

PC gets enslaved - breaks free - calls up companions using MCS book - gets rescued. Because the companion does not have a high responsibility, s/he becomes the new master but does not completely enslave PC. PC can run away but cannot access inventory, enter into dialogue, open bags etc. Toons just stand and stare.

If beforehand I set companion's responsibility to 100 (I've not tried less) then I'm set free and all is fine. Tbh, I don't think there is any other way round this. Just thought you'ld like to know.

cool got this mod going - I need to do a complete restart of the game- no matter:).Is it practical for the moder to have a version number in the released esp's?so it playerSlaveEncountersV_X.esp or something like that?Accidently downloaded 3.33 ( I though this was the highest )but the new enslave me spell sounds way cool!

1. Shadow Over Hackdirt. I love Lovecraft. I was always a bit disappointed in the vanilla version. I would like to make it darker' date=' longer and more Lovecraftian.

[/quote']

I cannot wait for Hackdirt fiesta. Will that part be occultist sort of? :D

DeadMetal: I am unfamiliar with Travellers but they should enslave you. Current code was designed to be as generic as possible. :)

Future bits are where it starts changing things depending on the enslaver....if I can beat the AI packages into submission. Anyone know a Go To Location that does not rely on the evil things?

RR: Cheers. :)

I shall have to see if I can find an IsCompanion code of some sort....Perhaps a Player faction check. I have this with a misbehaving AI package at the moment. As the slaver is following you, the script to keep you on a tight leash never kicks in.

Luinil: If you get one from the first post it will always be the most up to date one. Could start adding V numbers though.

Nepro: Looking to make it as Lovecraftian as I can considering the setting. I would like the player to be using wits as opposed to mangling everything in sight. :)

Polonium: Are you using LoversBitch? I have found it bugs out my dogs/wolves every so often and kills the save. Your owner should be able to pimp you to his pet at present (it just cannot own you).

I will get the settings to be more elaborate in time. May do away with the crystals and just go for a settings spell. Added another crystal to the house at Weye for the moment.

Well I can safely say you are correct, it seems to work perfectly with Crowded Roads and possibly many other mods, that will certainly extend the potential for 'Travel' as a slave,

another question if I may, do you plan to use the hands behind back animation perchance? or is it already supposed to be implemented?

There is an interesting mod LoversHooker

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7942

There' date=' in the case of disagreement with the client about prices is likely to rape. Can you make the compatibility of your mod with this mod, instead of going raping to enslavement?

And maybe even have to replace the standard rape in all other mods to you function of enslavement?

[/quote']

I was wondering about this as well. :angel:

"do you plan to use the hands behind back animation perchance?"

It has already been implemented. If you are not getting it to work' date=' make sure you have a load of ZMC kf files in Data\SpecialAnims\

[/quote']

Hmm I figured as much, the files are there where you specified they should be, however the animation doesn't play when enslaved, any ideas how this can be fixed?

There is supposed to be a hands behind back animation? Then I have the same problem.

I get the usual lovers animations and nothing else. Rape, collar added, and unable to go far from slaver, but only the normal walk and no new animations other than vanilla lovers sex anims during sex.

I also have 15 ZMC files in the special anims folder, and have tried it with and without the original ZMC esp and esm. I have no other animation mods other than BBB.

Still a great mod with or without new animations.

Guest utopian13

I'm not English origin, I can read all of english stuff but my writting skill is terrible. so please understand any misspelling or grammatical errors.

This is great job, Ichabod. I tried Version 0.34 and it works perfectly for me. Now I have a small issues and some suggestions.

Issue

1. When enslaved to townfolks, they still recognise player as a "intruder" in thier house while player is waiting for order.

2. Do not compatible with LoversCalm.

Suggestions

1. For freeing mechanism

Player can hide one lockpick. After sex act player's handcuff will loosen and dropped lockpick levels. Between sex acts player can try lockpicking handcuff. but handcuff's lockpick level do not drop under slaver's agility attribute.

2. Split .esp into system && quest parts, like Slavetrader && Bravilunderground

3. Add player to Sexslaveflag when enslaved to high disposition actor. this will be enable player to say sexslave conversation in sexact with small converstion of xLoversVoiceSSPplus.

4. ini configurable.

5. Expand it to all rape situation

I suggest you to use Callback function.

Guest utopian13

Oh, I almost forgot two suggestion.

1. Slave sleep when slaver is sleeping.

2. When freeing is impossible player can give up escape and serve time as slave. This will be cause skill drop. example : In gamemode pressing "T" will popup messagebox "Do you give up escape? [yes] [no]" Choice Yes will force player to serve time as slave, and Choice No will popup normal waiting menu.

Is there some mod required for this one aside from mentioned in 1st post? I've installed the PSE0.34 and my character did not receive any "Crystal". Amidoinitwrong?

Yes you are' date=' unfortunately. The crystal isn't an inventory item. Go to the Imperial City Market District and go to the...place where one of the beggars sleeps in between A Fighting Chance and the Merchants Inn. Look along the walls opposite of the Beggar's sleeping bag and you'll see a focus crystal. Hope this helps :)

2. When freeing is impossible player can give up escape and serve time as slave. This will be cause skill drop. example : In gamemode pressing "T" will popup messagebox "Do you give up escape? [yes] [no]" Choice Yes will force player to serve time as slave, and Choice No will popup normal waiting menu.

Well then what's the point of being enslaved in the first place? :D

Potential bug report

Just started testing this.

PC is using BSK light armor set, break undies version, separate ESP (vs. gregahit's BU merged set). Armor gets duplicated; one set top and bottom are left on PC, 2nd set is added to the loot sack. Gloves and Boots which are not BU are unaffected. This leads me to believe it is an issue with BU armors, and maybe just this particular set. I'll test other sets next to verify.

Happened once with a Highwayman, 2nd time with a female Bandit and in this case maybe another bug. I use RaperS and use Rape on dead NPCs, when I did PC went into slave mode even though bandit was dead.

When I did get free from the Highwayman and collected the additional set of armor it's causing another issue where I loose control of my PC and cannot regain control, almost like a a forced tfc; freeflying camera mode.

Load Order placement of ESP is just below LoversLight, in a quasi-standard BOSS+OBMM configured LO.

Fun though, especially with Adrenaline Oblivion creating extra NPCs all over the place.

Do we need to download and install the missing Fallout textures identified by zippy57, mentioned in posts #116-118?