Player Slave Encounters Version 0.63 (Updated 10 Mar 13)

Is there a recommended level for testing this mod with the Highwayman? I've tried fighting him around 20 times or so (reloading after death) and the Khajit has yet to be able to knock me down.

Tried a new level 01 character with no equipment whatsoever' date=' no luck so far.

[/quote']

My straight-out-of-the-gate level 1 character gets KO'd easily. Maybe it's your load order? Maybe its a placebo effect but I feel characters get knocked down easiest from being hit from behind.

You could always download a mod like NOAH and set yourself to have max stats, or lvl manipulation for your character.

my lvl 30 character has trouble going toe to toe with the highwayman.

Anyway, 1 more suggestion and I'll shut up.

It would be cool if a highwayman captured you, and teleported you to a "slave prison" (which also has other female prisoners) where he throws you in a cell. 5 guys then come in your cell and pass you around until they get tired of you (preferably 2 times each guy). Once they get tired and go to sleep, that's your character's chance to bust out of her cell with a lockpick she managed to smuggle in (like going to jail).

You could either be on your merry way, and escape by yourself. Or you can risk being thrown back in by trying to bust out the other girls (each girl you help escape gives you some type of reward).

I've got more ideas about this scenario, it's just too much to post, and I don't even know if people would be interested in it.

"When my character got enslaved it took like 20 minutes in real time to get free"

I shall look at adding in a change to make it easier to escape when the Highwayman dies. :)

...and possibly harder when not. :P

Perhaps tie it to the new version I am doing with variable escape difficulty levels.

Jackdaw: Usually he will just kill you if he does not have the club (changed so they all have it in the next version). Only if a combat rape occurs will he enslave you otherwise (Chaos mode and rear attacks help).

"Or you can risk being thrown back in by trying to bust out the other girls"

I want to have other slaves in some encounters, so being able to get them out sounds good.

The Highwaymen will probably stay as 1 on 1 but I want future encounters to have more parties involved.

Feel free to jot down more ideas (I shall pop down current future encounters on the OP later). :)

Looking good so far, I think it could do with a faster enslavement. Because once my character had been stripped/ball gag etc equipped, she was stood around for a while. I'm assuming that was when the chest was being filled with her inventory.

Other Suggestions: Possible text to sort of que that you're being enslaved by the highway man and instead of following him around when not engaging in sex possible an idle chain pose at his camp or something along those lines?

Keep up the good work though!

Downloaded this last night and decided to test it out. Seems to be working great :D Got knocked out and enslaved rather quickly when I ran across a highwayman (Mostly due to me just standing there and letting him smack me around.

However, one thing I found hilarious was that, apparently the knockout club works on NPC's as well. As a Immoral Guard that was patrolling the road he was camping found out just before I ran across him :P

No idea if that was actually part of the mod or what, but it seems the highwaymen are quite capable of knocking out and abusing any females that cross their path. Can't say I'm against it >.>

Thanks for the update!

The situations this mod enables are nothing short of incredible. For instance:

My character, Djan, was travelling from Leyawiin. On the bridge over Topal Bay (next to the ruined fort), he was attacked by a bandit. During the battle, a second bandit arrived and knocked Djan from behind, enslaving him.

Over the next three days, Djan tried to escape, unsuccessfully, as the bandit paraded him between his tent and the fort. On the third day, the bandit got a little too close to the fort and was attacked by goblins. Once the bandit was killed, Djan hobbled away.

Unfortunately, Djan was recaptured by the original bandit by the bridge. When this master got into a fight with someone else, Djan slipped away once again, heading for Bravil as fast as the chains would allow.

Djan was promptly enslaved by a mudcrab. The mudcrab, in turn was killed by a third bandit. Djan hobbled away, only to be set upon by yet another mudcrab. This mudcrab as killed by a wolf, which then enslaved Djan. At long last, this wolf master (who really liked to pour foul-tasting drinks down the PC's throat) was killed by a travelling imperial ranger on patrol.

Crazy. Ridiculous. And yet awesome. :)

Man I'm lovin this mod:heart:

but my character isn't:P

eeb50a24ee26b3c0e199629660f408fa6304d99ce7b82b1d5bf2433d9c0d282e6g.jpg

435ed11b655e504ea0af4f65e4c486c02f773b0d19649f76456bdf012012a0576g.jpg

Just one thing though, It would be nice to be able to toggle which enemies can and can't enslave you.. The notion of a dog being able to enslave my female warrior is kinda silly in a way.. Just some friendly feedback:blush:

But other than that this mod is excellent!!!

Good to see this is working generally as planned for you all. Nice screen shots Jay. :D

Love the story JD. :)

I assume you were being beaten silly with the foul smelling liquid part? I hope so otherwise I have a bad loop there. Just something to help keep the player alive. I should put that on the OP. Cheers.

"It would be nice to be able to toggle which enemies can and can't enslave you."

I added some criteria to stop the wolves enslaving you in a fight. One of those last changes I did before my brain died last night. ;)

Obviously not working as well. Hopefully I can replicate that bug and get it chopped out today.

Once you are helpless then someone may give you to an animal as a chew toy. Idea being need fingers to put on the manacles but after that your leash can be attached to a dog collar, etc.

I shall see about a toggle for that today if I can. :)

I haven't been able to get any enslavement happening unless the other person is using the club still. Haven't been able to get creatures to initiate enslavement either.

Anyone using this with RaperS and Lovers with PK Extender?

On a less technical note, I find majority of the time highwaymen and bandits in the world operate mostly in a fixed area there's not really enough interaction between them and other npcs to show the selling slaves part.

I feel like I am missing something here haha

I haven't been able to get any enslavement happening unless the other person is using the club still. Haven't been able to get creatures to initiate enslavement either.

Anyone using this with RaperS and Lovers with PK Extender?

I'm using both mods. The only ones I've seen initiate enslavement are bandits (very rare) or Highwaymen with clubs. Creatures, such as ogres, can "take over" after your initial master dies, but I haven't had any luck with getting them to start the whole process.

Generally the frequency of enslavement depends on your combat rape setting. If they get a combat rape off on you, you should be enslaved. Anything that drops your fatigue to < 0. I will see if there is anything I can do to expand the options.

The selling part is about 10%. Generally you will only get it within a camp/dungeon where you have a few mobs in a small space. Looking to change that at some point to make the slave buying/selling more interactive/storylike.

I have this at the bottom of my list as I am working on it.

Note: Today I found a bug which stopped the scanner completely. Fresh save advised for next update. If your fatigue is dropping below zero or you get a combat rape and no enslavement try typing the following in the console:

set IchSlaveQuest.TargetAcquired to 0

Hi Ichabod,

Thanks for this mod, great work.

You've mentioned a couple of times that 'combat rape' may trigger enslavement. Combat rape is not a feature of the base Lovers. I think it's in RaperS, LandE and Joburg. Which one are you referring to as potentially triggering the enslavement.

Thank you again and well done.

R13.

Cheers R13. RaperS is the one with combat rape I believe. The attackers others are not counted as combatants. There are a couple of RaperS variants out there. :)

The scanner searches for anything in combat with the player and then tests the player's fatigue until it drops below zero. If it does the player is enslaved. If combatant dies it will scan again until it finds another one.

Adding paralysis to the test as well as anything else I can think of. :)

Help! The mod isn't working for me! Oblivion loads up just fine and I can get the chain spells and I can find the crystal in the market but none of the highwaymen will inslave me. They knock me down and rape me but thats it they just get up and continue to fight me. Any idea's what might be the issue? please this mod sounds awesome but I can't enjoy it! and I don't know if it matters but my charator is male if that is in an issue is there anyway I can change it so that it works for male PC as well and female?

Help! The mod isn't working for me! Oblivion loads up just fine and I can get the chain spells and I can find the crystal in the market but none of the highwaymen will inslave me. They knock me down and rape me but thats it they just get up and continue to fight me. Any idea's what might be the issue? please this mod sounds awesome but I can't enjoy it! and I don't know if it matters but my charator is male if that is in an issue is there anyway I can change it so that it works for male PC as well and female?

Hi,

If you are using Xeo, it is incompatable with the latest version. LoversPayBandit also causess some random issues with the highwaymen so if you use either of those mods you will have to disable them.

Edit: it works with male characters aswell as females by default.

Hi,

If you are using Xeo, it is incompatable. LoversPayBandit also causess some random issues with the highwaymen so if you use either of those mods you will have to disable them.

Im not using ether of thous mods at the moment If you tell me how to post my load order I will I just can't remember how to do that

thanks ^^ here is the load order I have

[spoiler=LOAD ORDER]

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

MathFunctions.esm

BreakUndies.esm

BUDungeon.esm

Ring of console.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp