Player Slave Encounters Version 0.63 (Updated 10 Mar 13)

"do you plan to use the hands behind back animation perchance?"

It has already been implemented. If you are not getting it to work' date=' make sure you have a load of ZMC kf files in Data\SpecialAnims\

[/quote']

Hmm I figured as much, the files are there where you specified they should be, however the animation doesn't play when enslaved, any ideas how this can be fixed?

try putting the animation files in:

Oblivion/Data/Meshes/Characters/_male/specialanims

or

Oblivion/Data/Meshes/specialanims

"do you plan to use the hands behind back animation perchance?"

It has already been implemented. If you are not getting it to work' date=' make sure you have a load of ZMC kf files in Data\SpecialAnims\

[/quote']

Hmm I figured as much, the files are there where you specified they should be, however the animation doesn't play when enslaved, any ideas how this can be fixed?

or

Oblivion/Data/Meshes/specialanims

Good call mate, placing the files in: Oblivion/Data/Meshes/Characters/_male/specialanims

fixes the problem completely, suggest anyone else suffering from similar issues do the same

Oh I don't get how to escape from "master" >_<. Mashed every button and tried to run away several times but no effect' date=' level is "easy".

[/quote']

There is a random chance (based on the difficulty level) for your chance to escape. It simply happens at some point while you're enslaved. You get a short message saying that you've managed to escape from your bonds and then you can run away, however your master will become hostile and try to enslave you once again.

Glad you got the animations up and running there. :)

I will put that in the addons.

Not keen on bringing any other mods into this one if I can avoid it. I want to keep required mods to a bare minimum. Potential addons in the future may do this. Not required...just adds bits for those who have that extra mod.

You are still trespassing if enslaved at the moment. Not sure how to get round that at the moment other than playing with the owner setting.

I would like to add in something so you are shown as sleeping in the same bed as your owner....or chained to the bedpost, etc...

Voluntary slavery will be kept to a minimum I think, however on the 'giving up' front I am working on a willpower drain aspect. When your willpower gets too low, you give up and cannot escape (but you could be rescued). The lockpick minigame is a possibility for the future and may look at other ways you can escape rather than relying on the random roll.

"Do we need to download and install the missing Fallout textures"

Not required yet, but Oblivion Slave in Pose is a cool addon. :)

These animations are not yet implemented. I may pop them in the addons or just add it to the requirements.

For those having issues with the crystal, I will be adding a script to add a spell to you when you first start. Player Slave Settings. It will do the same job as the crystal.

New addons will be on here with the new ESP when I have finished the next stage with the first proper 'encounter'. :)

Tested another BU set, this time Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies and I did not have the issue I experienced with BSK.

Noticed a mesh/skel/animation 'out-to-infinity' issue with the walking backwards while under enslavement, appears on the left hand, possible at or near index finger. Tried to get a screen capture but it flickers in and out too fast.

Casting Add gag on self, no foot irons appear. Also center mouse button not working while under this spell

Curious

Is there a functional reason why PC doesn't have better camera control while under enslavement, i.e. ability to move camera around while getting abused my 'Master'? Are there specific settings needed in the Lovers Base settings?

Varenne I only found one nif with missing textures. The Spit.nif is in use in a camp, with a slave, at the Namira Shrine.

The other nif with missing textures (Tied83Obl.nif,Tied84Obl.nif,Tied88Obl.nif,Tied96Obl.nif)

are not used in game.

The Spit.nif needs textures from "Slave In Pose" http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/13877

textures\slavepose\broom.dds

textures\slavepose\metalworkquad01.dds

( and the _n.dds )

Also faced with the fact that in slave mode does not keep his hands from behind. Earlier this pose to work, but for some time after the BlackMail mod this position is no longer included, even when I turned off the mod.

And more. Encountered bandits stopped attacking me, and even when the guard attacked bandit, they did not resist.

One thing I'm curious about is exactly how the player is supposed to be rescued by "high responsibility" NPC's. My trussed up character has been loaned out to imperial legion soldiers, for example, with money changing hands but no objections on their part. Town guards are similarly ambivalent, not minding a slave being paraded right past them.

I thought if your slave master was slain you were released? My character was in the Necromancer Lab in Bravil underground. Raised the Necromancers assistant he then enslaved me Margarette decided to use him for Steak Tartar, but my character was still shall we say captivated. It seemed like a longer than normal time for release but it did release her.

"Noticed a mesh/skel/animation 'out-to-infinity' issue with the walking backwards"

Spotted that a few times too. Not sure what causes it as I know not a lot about animations.

"Casting Add gag on self, no foot irons appear. Also center mouse button not working while under this spell"

Ah yes. Added that to the main part after creating those spells. I will pop those in now. Cheers.

Fejeena. That part of the mod should not be active yet. Still not happy with it.

a7b. I hope that is not the faction system glitching out. It should only affect the player though. The NPCs should still like/hate each other as I do not touch them.

Jackdaw: Anyone who has a responsibility of 75+ should set you free if they get to own you. If they are just borrowing you or in proximity, they will not do anything. Something that needs adding when I have a proper city slave encounter. Usually the guards would attack a master on sight as they are bandits, goblins, etc. If they are last man standing they would then own you and set you free.

BigOne: If your master dies you are unowned and will not be used/pimped/sold. Another person can come and claim you while you are helpless (who will free you if they are high responsibility)

Three suggestions:

1. Use IsFormValid to check if the master still exists. I've had temporary NPCs disappear and your system doesn't realize that the PC is masterless.

2. Either add some sort of player-controlled escape mechanic (give the player control of escape) or reduce time between events. Waiting between events is pretty dull. If there was something to do, it'd be okay, but there isn't.

3. Automatically teleport the PC is they don't catch up to the master within a certain time limit. It helps when the PC gets stuck on walls/objects.

I have a clash to report; (Hopefully this has not been posted before. If it has, sorry. I don't have time to go through 22 pages.)

Estrus mod/Estrus trap mod cause issues when used with this mod. Camera becomes unattached from player during battle. Also Estrus sex attack gives flying camera glitch, (I.E. Camera takes-off flying through walls, etc, and can not be stopped), while Estrus animation glitches, repeating a few frames over, and over.

Deactivates Estrus solves this issue.

Varenne I only found one nif with missing textures. The Spit.nif is in use in a camp' date=' with a slave, at the Namira Shrine.

The other nif with missing textures (Tied83Obl.nif,Tied84Obl.nif,Tied88Obl.nif,Tied96Obl.nif)

are not used in game.

The Spit.nif needs textures from "Slave In Pose" http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/13877

textures\slavepose\broom.dds

textures\slavepose\metalworkquad01.dds

( and the _n.dds )

[/quote']

@Fejeena - Yup, got them and installed already thanks!

I have a clash to report; (Hopefully this has not been posted before. If it has' date=' sorry. I don't have time to go through 22 pages.)

Estrus mod/Estrus trap mod cause issues when used with this mod. Camera becomes unattached from player during battle. Also Estrus sex attack gives flying camera glitch, (I.E. Camera takes-off flying through walls, etc, and can not be stopped), while Estrus animation glitches, repeating a few frames over, and over.

Deactivates Estrus solves this issue.

[/quote']

Estrus is the issue, not this MOD. That has been a known issue to many players and has to do with how Estrus was structured/coded. Solution is what you found; disable Estrus. Which is kinda sad as it has some really nice BBB animations.

Fixed it for me too' date=' thanks for that.

"Casting Add gag on self, no foot irons appear. Also center mouse button not working while under this spell"

Ah yes. Added that to the main part after creating those spells. I will pop those in now. Cheers.

Any chance the 'F' key can be used for free look too? I find it much easier to hold down than middle mouse.

Agree with what others have said where standing around unable to do anything does get boring, and I've also noticed the infinity finger bug.

Really enjoying this mod combined with a regular autosave mod. It makes encounters much more risky as you can loose all your stuff and can't simply save/reload. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to future updates.

Edit: Just thought I'd point out mod is incompatible with Lovers Surrender or Die. If you demand sex from someone who has surrendered to you, you become their slave.

Um.. is it normal for a guard to enslave the player? I had such situation with the jailer in Imperial Prison district. When I resisted he beat me up and enslaved then sent me to prison (I use SM Regional Bounties mod). From the Imperial prison I was teleported straight to the same guard who then unlocked the chains and removed gag (there was dialogue with the jailer about this) from the face and sent me again to the imperial prison.

I use M.O.E. Delayed Main Quest which makes important imperial guards like jailors send you to the very cell in which you start the game when playing without any alternative start mod. So this jailer sent me to the player's first prison cell where you start the game.

Suggestion: Maybe you can make in some distant future that during trespassing player can get enslaved?

Excellent mod! In my opinion, nothing more and not have to! Now if only the abduction during sleep and expectations...

Sorry for my bad English...

p.s. Although this is probably not necessary.

The mod includes all settings Joburg and Rapers. I think so. :)

Cheers Chase. I have added IsFormValid to the owner test.

There is a teleport for stuck players. I will trim down the distance.

" is it normal for a guard to enslave the player?"

I will add in an exception for those to the next release.

"during trespassing player can get enslaved"

"Now if only the abduction during sleep..."

You are reading my mind. :D

Hopefully burglars can get a nasty surprise when the city slave part is ready.

I always thought it was bit risky sleeping outside on those bedrolls all alone...

Got my PC enslaved by a highwayman, but the highwayman did nothing to my PC except walking around with cuffs.

So Should I allow PC rape by starting loversrapes and loverscreatures to furthur get my PC 'occupied'?

besides highway man, what are the other encounters for now since I failed to find any...

Don't know if this has been posted, but I found a funny little conflict with adultyield. Basically, when you make the enemy surrender and have them take the male role, you get enslaved. Not really concerned if this never gets fixed as adult-yield's main point for me is kind of covered by this mod, but I thought it was worth bringing up. Also, is there any chance of changing settings for how often rape/escape attempts occur while enslaved to make it more or less common?

Really enjoying the mod so far, please keep up the awesome work.:D

Questions on scripts

Why are Controls 2, 3, and 14 disabled? Do these interfere with other script functions? What would happen if I removed all references for 14?

Why even bother including?:

Player.ToggleSpecialAnim "ZMCWalkBackward2.kf" 1 Player.ToggleSpecialAnim "ZMCCuffTurnRight.kf" 1 Player.ToggleSpecialAnim "ZMCCuffTurnLeft.kf" 1

At what point are they ever used?

Ichabod, I'm fascinated by your mod!

You should continue your work on it.

I wanted to ask your permission to do the translation into Russian. True, the translation is ready. I want to stick etiquette. I upload it to gamesource.ru if you let it.

I want to ask you. You are going to implement a prisoner convoy to prison? M.Raven plugin ZMCPlayerSlave made ​​such action. It looks great! In your mod it would look very natural. What do you think?

PS. Sorry for my English! :)