big problem with goma pero

Guest skyjackk

Guest skyjackk

Gomapero is a hustler ! He sent me a message so that I share my preset with him, I accepted but only one condition: he shares his preset in return. I asked that he send me his preset first, but he wanted me to send mine before. I trusted him, I sent my preset, I waited for his back, but he blocked me! I sent him a message on tumblr, he told me that if I wanted his preset, I had to pay 100 € ! while I gave him my preset for free! I refused, and he blocked me again and he deleted the messages he sent me !! I am desperate ! Does anyone know where can I contact him ???? and before that, he asked me to create an armor (the one he has in his last picture on flickr) and that I also help him for gomaperoland v3

16 hours ago, skyjackk said:

Gomapero is a hustler ! He sent me a message so that I share my preset with him, I accepted but only one condition: he shares his preset in return. I asked that he send me his preset first, but he wanted me to send mine before. I trusted him, I sent my preset, I waited for his back, but he blocked me! I sent him a message on tumblr, he told me that if I wanted his preset, I had to pay 100 € ! while I gave him my preset for free! I refused, and he blocked me again and he deleted the messages he sent me !! I am desperate ! Does anyone know where can I contact him ???? and before that, he asked me to create an armor (the one he has in his last picture on flickr) and that I also help him for gomaperoland v3

Where is the messages? Screenshots?

• 1 month later...

I don't know about their characters presets but Gomapero usually shares their stuff with people for free when asked on their tumblr blog , I can understand that they may not be willing to share something as personal as their characters but I find it a bit too hard to believe this story.

Archived