(Poll) Futa/Shemale version of Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo

Futa/Shemale version of Radiant Gigolo/Prostitution, any interest?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth the time to make?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'd say it's worth it. But how would the mod be able to detect a futa/shemale? Sexlab only supports two gender tags: male and female. I'm not even sure if that's a hard limit based on how Skyrim handles things or just a major headache to write into the existing SL.

It wouldn't have to detect it, I would make the versions dialogue assuming people using it have all the female npcs as a futa/shemale, and have all the female PC dialog as Futa/shemale as well, change the handler script so that even if its a male PC the female npc will take the male position in the sex, and have the female npcs, and any female PC talking about their cock/shecock/girlcock

Personally, I'd appreciate it.

For detection, if you limit it to SOS-based dongs, it's not that difficult.

Spoiler

Something like this: (I'm not currently aware of any fake schlongs other than the ones listed)

If(Game.GetModByName("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") != 255)
	SOS_API sos = SOS_API.Get()
	If(sos != None)
		SOS_AddonQuest_Script sos_addon = sos.GetSchlong(akActor) As SOS_AddonQuest_Script
		If(sos_addon != None)
			String addonName = sos_addon.GetName()
			If((addonName != "No Schlong for Females") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Wild") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Landing Strip") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Bush") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Untamed"))
				; has real schlong
			Else
				; has fake schlong
			EndIf
		Else
			; has no schlong
		EndIf
	Else
		; SOS script error
	EndIf
Else
	; SOS not installed
EndIf

3 minutes ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Personally, I'd appreciate it.

For detection, if you limit it to SOS-based dongs, it's not that difficult.

Reveal hidden contents

Something like this: (I'm not currently aware of any fake schlongs other than the ones listed)

If(Game.GetModByName("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") != 255)
	SOS_API sos = SOS_API.Get()
	If(sos != None)
		SOS_AddonQuest_Script sos_addon = sos.GetSchlong(akActor) As SOS_AddonQuest_Script
		If(sos_addon != None)
			String addonName = sos_addon.GetName()
			If((addonName != "No Schlong for Females") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Wild") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Landing Strip") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Bush") && (addonName != "Pubic Hair Untamed"))
				; has real schlong
			Else
				; has fake schlong
			EndIf
		Else
			; has no schlong
		EndIf
	Else
		; SOS script error
	EndIf
Else
	; SOS not installed
EndIf

Cool thanks for that, will try it when I get to making that version, only a couple more days on the current , standard sex version I am working on

15 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Cool thanks for that, will try it when I get to making that version, only a couple more days on the current , standard sex version I am working on

I use fake schlongs :smile:  Anyway, this is a great idea. I spent some time editing the dialog in the original version of RP to make it more appropriate for a shemale. The only problem with it is that I don't know how to edit the animation selection.

You could possibly have this functionality without requiring a completely separate version using various detection options - a few I could think of:

- the SOS-based detection already mentioned above for futa females

- an MCM-menu option where a player can specify how they want their character to be treated

- detection if there is a difference between vanilla gender and sexlab gender - a vanilla gender female marked as male for sexlab purposes is likely a futa/shemale 

Of course it depends on how you want to implement futa characters and if you want to add futa-specific dialogues or situations.  Figuring out how to do it all in one version would probably make adding new content to the mods much easier, so you don't have to do the same work twice if you want to add new content to the mods.

If it is a question of making a futa version vs more quests and situations in the main version however, I would personally vote for more content.  I've always been much more interested in the various events and variations within the events in the original mod and that is what I'd most look forward to in your new versions.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

You could possibly have this functionality without requiring a completely separate version using various detection options - a few I could think of:

- the SOS-based detection already mentioned above for futa females

- an MCM-menu option where a player can specify how they want their character to be treated

- detection if there is a difference between vanilla gender and sexlab gender - a vanilla gender female marked as male for sexlab purposes is likely a futa/shemale 

Of course it depends on how you want to implement futa characters and if you want to add futa-specific dialogues or situations.  Figuring out how to do it all in one version would probably make adding new content to the mods much easier, so you don't have to do the same work twice if you want to add new content to the mods.

If it is a question of making a futa version vs more quests and situations in the main version however, I would personally vote for more content.  I've always been much more interested in the various events and variations within the events in the original mod and that is what I'd most look forward to in your new versions.

I agree the only thing is , either way I would make the more dialog, and MCM is one thing I have never dealt with, just learning it now, before I picked up this mod, the last time I did any mods was 2013, not a high call for mcm yet and mine didn't need it then, but it cant be too hard, how I am seeing it, is I am releasing a version tonight, that hopefully fixes the bugs, So i want people to use the version for a few days to make sure the bugs are gone, as I am waiting for feedback I figured I could release a quick version for futa, then once I know most of the bugs are gone, then it will be time to start adding more quest to the original I have been working on :), I really want to get into the quest side of it, a lot of good Ideas out there, Just want to make sure the foundation of the mod is in great shape first

40 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Girl dick is best dick. ^^ Having the ability to specifically have futa hit on my gigolo more often would be cute.

lol, There will be a version, once stuff is done on the original

14 hours ago, onesumgame said:

I use fake schlongs :smile:  Anyway, this is a great idea. I spent some time editing the dialog in the original version of RP to make it more appropriate for a shemale. The only problem with it is that I don't know how to edit the animation selection.

It is set up in the handler script in RPG, so I will change the script, I tested it the other day and it did work

Well it is a yes, I am working on new quest right now, but i will have a shemale version out within a week or 2, after i finish these quest

17 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Well it is a yes, I am working on new quest right now, but i will have a shemale version out within a week or 2, after i finish these quest

Cool beans, but yea I wouldn't worry about timelines.  Who knows, you may want to take a break at some point to recharge the creative juices.  Or, y'know, play the mod you are improving for a bit :classic_tongue:.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Cool beans, but yea I wouldn't worry about timelines.  Who knows, you may want to take a break at some point to recharge the creative juices.  Or, y'know, play the mod you are improving for a bit :classic_tongue:.

lol I know right, I will take a break when I need some playing time myself :smile:

The question  will still be how to detect a shemale?

Since I'm pretty dump in regards to the inner tricks of Sexlab my only idea is Sexlab-Gender=Female + SOS for females.

I havn't yet heard of a Sexlab-gender=male + "Vagina-for-males-mod" ... or is there ?

For sure it would be far easier if Sexlab would provide a proper 3rd gender. I havn't yet noticed if a new SL version will introduce that?

I could imagine a home job where the host is a common NPC (lets imagine Olfrid as the male host) and he has a guest (generated shemale NPC)  to entertain.

Which gender attributes would those shemale NPC have ? Breasts, Penis, Vagina, all 3, only 2 of them?

• 2 weeks later...

Larger than just prostitution interactions, I've always wanted something more in line with simply recognizing the existence of a futa character/NPC (rarity/uniqueness) in that it is a surprise to discover once they get naked, leading to more potential choices/dialog options, etc.  Walk around naked, or get stripped/raped, comments are like, "WTF, she has a dick...Is she a she or he...or both?"  Maybe the discovery of futa-ness derails a rape/defeat, leaving the PC "for dead", etc, interesting questions and interactions from saviors in the event of a rescue.  For immersion, add the PC/NPC's that now know of the futa-ness of the NPC/PC as appropriate to a special faction for that context.

I use the UNP SoS plugin and limit the potential distribution to the PC, vampire races, dremora, werewolves and Orcs (because Orc women are so combative/strong compared to other races).

Archived