When using the compilation pack you need the newest updates from the mods listed. Check the dates of the mods upload and then check the date of the compilation pack and you will know if you need to install that over the pack. When downloading all the packs separately, you are likely getting the newest versions of the files and that is the reason it works. I haven't heard any issues with the current version of the compilation from others so I believe this is the issue. Those reading this please make sure you get the freshest pack of the Maternity Overkill etc.  The updates move to fast to update a mutil-gig compilation. :smile: Once I am told a milestone has been reached for the various developmental mods, I will update the compilation.

@privatenorby glad you were able to work out the issue and solve your problems.

Small change to SexoutBreeder.esp.

There was a counting error in the scripts, causing the player to be unable to leave the deathclaw Promotory after birthing the 2 eggs (in very specific scenario's).

Deathclaw scene in Nipton: I'm at the part where you get captured, and you're suppose to mutate the embryos and give birth yea? Mine keeps dying and I just get stuck there unable to do anything. Help maybe?

I also have been very unlucky in getting pregnant again so I can't just try again. It seems like the only time Six gets it in is when it's scripted to happen. Is there a way to optimize the pregnancy settings to ensure that it does happen?

There are three different Deathclaw eggs that you can get, however there is only one currently Lucy will take. One is "Deathclaw egg" (Male) <--Lucy omly reconizes and takes those. "Deathclaw egg" (Female) yes they are named the same however their ID is different, you possibly are getting very unlucky and only laying Females. Then there are "Alpha Deathclaw egg" (which i think SHOULD work but doesn't due to difficulties scripting it in I believe) 

2 minutes ago, BADshadow said:

There are three different Deathclaw eggs that you can get, however there is only one currently Lucy will take. One is "Deathclaw egg" (Male) <--Lucy omly reconizes and takes those. "Deathclaw egg" (Female) yes they are named the same however their ID is different, you possibly are getting very unlucky and only laying Females. Then there are "Alpha Deathclaw egg" (which i think SHOULD work but doesn't due to difficulties scripting it in I believe) 

Hmm i see so just keep giving birth until i hit the jackpot

26 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

I don't i left her at forlorn was that a bad move?

Yea, thats its, you must have her when you go to riverside... So jea, im also done this mistake, so i must reload casm save to promotory stage or can skip setstage, but i dont write you how, becose its the neutron rule...

13 minutes ago, essetman said:

Yea, thats its, you must have her when you go to riverside... So jea, im also done this mistake, so i must reload casm save to promotory stage or can skip setstage, but i dont write you how, becose its the neutron rule...

Well damn time to do this a 3rd time lol

5 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

I don't i left her at forlorn was that a bad move?

use this then, it'll be much easier(you will skip one small part, but it's better than losing all the progress)  xx - sob id from load order
SetStage xx043732 20

SetObjectiveDisplayed xx043732 10 0

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

use this then, it'll be much easier(you will skip one small part, but it's better than losing all the progress)  xx - sob id from load order
SetStage xx043732 20

SetObjectiveDisplayed xx043732 10 0

Thanks but i've just finished it and damn was it fun. But yeah after taking sam with me it worked fine but i'm just happy i got to play it all again i really did enjoy this mod