5 hours ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Just curious but how do I get the creatures to initiate the animations? 

manually with matchmaker, or dynamically by using SexLab Aroused Creatures with the osmelmc mod tweaks.

also there's SexLab Dragons and SexLab Werewolves Redux.

The vore creatures all turn invisible (mostly) after being vored and in 1st person mode. 3rd person works great though. Any known fixes?

EDIT: I had an out of date MNC version. Updating seems to have fixed the issue. 

Edited by Easy8

Encountering an odd situation. I've rerun FNIS and Nemesis with HCOS active, yet I crash before I get to the main menu, yet when I disable it, the game runs and even loads main menu. Not sure, but I think HCOS has some sort of issue, especially as its single-handedly crashing my game before I even get to the menu. I'm running into something similar to what @sila mentioned, I have the dragon load screen with an ENB and NAT and getting crashes every time.

EDIT: Deleted all the load screen art so it's Alduin again yet continuing to face crash issues.

Edited by zach3899
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to install it with MO2 but the extras for main menu logo replacers keeps saying "the content of <data> does not look valid"

I'm downpatched to 1.5.97 (special edition) with everything already needed to be installed but it will only enable me to ignore this part of the mod.

9 hours ago, JOJO4269 said:

Trying to install it with MO2 but the extras for main menu logo replacers keeps saying "the content of <data> does not look valid"

I'm downpatched to 1.5.97 (special edition) with everything already needed to be installed but it will only enable me to ignore this part of the mod.

your not meant to install that entire file as a mod, you extract what you want from it and install that.

I want to know if there are more animations about female creatures, as I have installed many of their beautification mods... Or is there a way to swap the positions of characters in the animation, as currently my attempts at swapping positions in sexlab seem to be ineffective for creatures

3 hours ago, xiaos03 said:

I want to know if there are more animations about female creatures, as I have installed many of their beautification mods... Or is there a way to swap the positions of characters in the animation, as currently my attempts at swapping positions in sexlab seem to be ineffective for creatures

fluffyfox has been working on animations for psboss stuff

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19463-flufyfox-slal-pack-update-18122023/

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone has made a silicone casting of the dragon dildo that comes in the bonus pack? I make silicone toys like that as a hobby and was thinking of casting it as I have always liked the design.

38 minutes ago, BLZBob said:

I was wondering if anyone has made a silicone casting of the dragon dildo that comes in the bonus pack? I make silicone toys like that as a hobby and was thinking of casting it as I have always liked the design.

i did a small 3d print (sadly i can't do life sized with only a 150mm print height 🤪) but i don't have any of the stuff needed for casting.

but in theory i think the base may need extending, there's no space for degassing the silicone once it's turned into a mold.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i did a small 3d print (sadly i can't do life sized with only a 150mm print height 🤪) but i don't have any of the stuff needed for casting.

but in theory i think the base may need extending, there's no space for degassing the silicone once it's turned into a mold.

I will need to make a custom mold design for it anyway to work with the casting methods I use. Generally you dont need to degass in the mold, just degas the silicone before pouring to get rid of the micro bubbles and any large bubbles from pouring will rise out of the mold before it cures as long as you dont have any extreme undercuts and this one looks fine. should I post a photo of it when its done? I understand if you want to keep this area in game stuff only.

1 hour ago, BLZBob said:

I will need to make a custom mold design for it anyway to work with the casting methods I use. Generally you dont need to degass in the mold, just degas the silicone before pouring to get rid of the micro bubbles and any large bubbles from pouring will rise out of the mold before it cures as long as you dont have any extreme undercuts and this one looks fine. should I post a photo of it when its done? I understand if you want to keep this area in game stuff only.

photos are fine (as long as it's NOT photos of it in use)

Got it poured. colors came out cool if a little more muted then I had hoped. a few minor surface flaws because I used a quick and cheap printed mold smoothed with epoxy but still fairly good. I made a few minor changes to the model, boosted some of the cavity detail so it would survive the epoxy smoothing and also increased its girth to length by about 20%SkyD1.thumb.jpg.18d7219196780d87e0983d0039d1e3e4.jpg

5 minutes ago, BLZBob said:

very cool that you provided the model to be able to do this. I really should try and get some of my designs in game but rigging and weight painting and all that stuff scares me.

currently there is no rigging/weight painting to speak of, the mesh is just linked to the pelvis node.

13 minutes ago, BLZBob said:

are there any creatures that are lacking models or need updated ones?

just some dlc spiders (that explode on contact so there's no point) and maybe some AE crap (that i give 0 fucks about)