More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

4 minutes ago, Sashenka9619 said:

I figured out the installation, but there was another problem. When the animation starts, my character begins to make the appropriate body movements, however, the creature just stands still and does not take part in intercourse. With what it can be connected?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

If I try to combine the split volume file I get a message "unexpected end of data"
Ive gotten this trying to just extract 001, trying to extract all three at once and selecting 001 last, and trying to combine the files actually in 7zip. 
Do I just... have the wrong files? I've tried redownloading the ones on the page like 3 times 

EDIT: nevermind, one of the files had a (1) at the end so they werent combining right lol

Edited by DK1474
12 hours ago, Sashenka9619 said:

I figured out the installation, but there was another problem. When the animation starts, my character begins to make the appropriate body movements, however, the creature just stands still and does not take part in intercourse. With what it can be connected?

Excuse my jumping in but for me this exact same thing occurs if Windows Security has Realtime Protection enabled, which can prevent FNIS from writing its output properly.

Edited by Not a prisoner

I'm doing a Sexlab install again after a year or two of playing SFW Skyrim.  Great to see that so much of this content is still actively maintained and improved, all the work is very much appreciated and enjoyed.

Anyway to the point ... I've got a good number of mods installed and working well, but there's one issue which I remember from before, and which seems to persist.

Spiders ... everything works great except that after an MNC scene they seem to be stuck in the last stage of the animation. Just the spiders, not my PC. It doesn't happen with any other creature either. The scene ends, the spiders dick unequips, my PC is fine but the spider seems to get stuck.

I've done a test play with a very minimal load order, basically just MNC and its requirements but the issue persists. Have googled for any info and also searched this thread but no joy.

Anybody else experiencing this or have any ideas?

P.s. It's the same with third party SLAL packs, not just the anims included with MNC.

Edited by Not a prisoner
11 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Spiders ... everything works great except that after an MNC scene they seem to be stuck in the last stage of the animation. Just the spiders, not my PC. It doesn't happen with any other creature either. The scene ends, the spiders dick unequips, my PC is fine but the spider seems to get stuck.

that is a old problem that was fixed years ago.....but however the problem was with fnis itself (there was a case sensitive error in the spider's template file) so the error now perpetually exists within many mods (likely even in sexlab itself).

to fix it you need to delete all hkx files in " Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\behaviors\ " and then remake them with generatefnisformodders.exe,

click on generate and go to " Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\animations\ModNameHere\FNIS_ModNameHere_List.txt " and then repeat that for all mods.

after that's done run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

Edited by MadMansGun

For everyone who getting Form 43 error with Requiem.

Reqtificator.Exceptions.RecordProcessingException`1[Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.IArmorGetter]: A problem was encountered while processing '0EBC0B:Skyrim.esm' (skinDragonOdahviing), last modified by 'MoreNastyCritters.esp': BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

---> System.ArgumentException: BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

I just re-saved MoreNastyCritters.esp in Creation Kit. Like this:

Now everything works just fine! 

A question about installation please with vortex 

I am assuming that all 3 parts of the split file require to be installed . I install 001 and then I move on to 002 and I get a message about 001 already being installed . I click on the option of install a variant  then I get a message about not an archive and create a mod. 

Is this right ?  

40 minutes ago, danta said:

I am assuming that all 3 parts of the split file require to be installed . I install 001 and then I move on to 002 and I get a message about 001 already being installed . I click on the option of install a variant  then I get a message about not an archive and create a mod. 

Is this right ?  

No, you need to DL the 3 files and extract them to be one file, and this one you install it

1 hour ago, danta said:

Is this right ?  

reading helps:

WARNING: MNC is now too big to be upload as one file on LL so i had to turn it into split volume files, you need to download and put all 3 files (001, 002, 003) into one folder and extract 001 with 7zip to get the usable file.

I have a Problem since updating my Skyrim to 1.5.97.

For some reason only Creatures by HentaiCreatures & Beastess play Animations.

I have played around with all Mod Versions of anything inbound Mod I could get my Hands on (MNC - SLAL - Animation Packs - HC - CF...).

Question BTW: Are there any SSE Version requirements anyway?

I tried all Load Orders I could find from the Mod Creators, Rebuild JSON in SLAL very often ^^

As said, everything runs great without crashes or any problem, just when I mate Creatures I find in the wild, they just stand there after Scene initiation.

I'll add the FNIS Data and the LoadOrder Files. The modlist.txt is way too crowded and is changed more than 50x in the last Days already anyways ^^

If you have any Idea...

FNIS Readout.txt DebugData.txt FNISListCollect.txt GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt plugins.txt

3 hours ago, Fr0Zen1 said:

I have a Problem since updating my Skyrim to 1.5.97.

the word your looking for is downgrade.

For some reason only Creatures by HentaiCreatures & Beastess play Animations.

i don't see matchmaker in your load order, so with what are you trying to start them with?

Question BTW: Are there any SSE Version requirements anyway?

for v1.5.97 you need SexLab v1.63, skse v2.0.20, and JCon v4.1.13

verything runs great without crashes or any problem, just when I mate Creatures I find in the wild, they just stand there after Scene initiation.

did you register the animations before or after you installed Immersive Creatures? because i think you need to re-register your animations and reload whatever mod you are trying to start them with.

and at this point in time you should not be using ASOS, it's not up to date and its frost spiders crash the game.

So are there any add ons or extensions of this mod or another that adds animations for female canines? Because when I a male character try and mate with a female dog spawned with hentai creatures it just humps my character, I was also wondering if any mods gave female canines anatomically correct genitalia 

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the word your looking for is downgrade.

i don't see matchmaker in your load order, so with what are you trying to start them with?

for v1.5.97 you need SexLab v1.63, skse v2.0.20, and JCon v4.1.13

did you register the animations before or after you installed Immersive Creatures? because i think you need to re-register your animations and reload whatever mod you are trying to start them with.

and at this point in time you should not be using ASOS, it's not up to date and its frost spiders crash the game.

I use the "Beastess Mating Call" and/or "Defeat" to start the Scenes.

SL, SKSE, JCON are fine. I updated all other Mods too! There are no Warnings other than that I use too many Animations, but I already tested if it would solve my problem if I deactivate most of the Animations. That did not change anything. Yesterday I thought that it might be Language incompatibility, but switching to English didn't do anything too.

I wanted to know if MNC, CF, HC... have a Skyrim Version Requirement. There is none listed.

And I can only try out old Versions of those Mods that I do have in my Archive.

I registered the Animations in every Hole all Day and all Night ^^ I registered them on many existing Saves and on many new Games :P

The Animations DO PLAY, but only on Creatures I spawn through the Console and who have "Hentai" in the Name.

I tried 20 or more different Hentai Creatures over the last Days and they all play their Animations perfectly.

But none of their (none Hentai)Counterparts who I encounter in the World or spawn in through Console.

All of them have the Schlongs registered and showing up just as expected.

Nether old or new "Immersive Creatures" Version changes anything.

What could prevent normal Creatures from getting Animations, but distribute ALL other Animations just fine???

8 hours ago, Fr0Zen1 said:

I wanted to know if MNC, CF, HC... have a Skyrim Version Requirement

only thing to worry about with MNC itself is 32bit vs 64bit, and that's just because of meshes and animation files in the mod.

9 hours ago, Fr0Zen1 said:

What could prevent normal Creatures from getting Animations, but distribute ALL other Animations just fine???

non stock creatures with edited race names, or something is wrong with "Beastess Mating Call"

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

only thing to worry about with MNC itself is 32bit vs 64bit, and that's just because of meshes and animation files in the mod.

non stock creatures with edited race names, or something is wrong with "Beastess Mating Call"

Thanks for the Information on the not mattering SSE Version.

I tried Match Maker but it did not help.

If I had not customised so much, I would make a fresh MO2 Install... And yes, I really upgraded to 1.5.97 from 1.5.73 ^^

On 1.5.73 I had the good old Crashes, and on 1.5.97 I have this issue. And as it looks also XP32 Floating Nipple Magic refuses to work... sad :D

I'll post when I know what the Problem was.

Thanks for trying to help ?

I found the Culprit ? 

It was "SexLab Separate Orgasm SE".

I even downloaded the damn Game again through Steam Depot before I played the "disable your whole ModList Chunk by Chunk Game" again.

That damn thing doesn't even have Animation Files in it to give me a Hint.

So I hope to be able to enjoy the Game from now until the next Version upgrade. And I am not eager to do that anytime soon xD

Thanks again for the Mods and the sadly futile help ?  ?  ? have some Fries on me  ?  ?  ? ^^

37 minutes ago, OscarTFF said:

hey everyone just a quick question, how to i merge the files together? im having quite a hard time figuring it out, any help would be appreciated!

you need to download and put all 3 files (001, 002, 003) into one folder and extract 001 with 7zip to get the usable file.

Sorry to bother but I'm having an incredibly difficult time trying to figure out this crap with the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll. I seen multiple times people say to delete the mod but regardless of whether I delete the dll or not my game will still not launch. I have a few crash logs but none of them after having a glance over have anything glaringly obvious to me. There's a decent chance I missed something but I'm at a loss at the moment, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on AE 1.6.640 the latest version, so a most of the LL mods are form 43s but usually that doesn't cause much issue.

crash-2023-01-20-23-26-36.log CrashLogger.log Mod List.txt

1 hour ago, Yanyeet said:

Sorry to bother but I'm having an incredibly difficult time trying to figure out this crap with the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll. I seen multiple times people say to delete the mod but regardless of whether I delete the dll or not my game will still not launch. I have a few crash logs but none of them after having a glance over have anything glaringly obvious to me. There's a decent chance I missed something but I'm at a loss at the moment, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on AE 1.6.640 the latest version, so a most of the LL mods are form 43s but usually that doesn't cause much issue.

crash-2023-01-20-23-26-36.log 38.69 kB · 0 downloads CrashLogger.log 31.28 kB · 0 downloads Mod List.txt 22.63 kB · 0 downloads

You're using the wrong version of the mod... make sure you're using the SE/AE version of More Nasty Critters and not the oldrim (LE) version, as there is no .dll in the SE/AE version's files. The reason you are crashing regardless of the .dll or not is because the version of the mod you have is not supported by your game version.

Edited by Connector196

a little help please, yesterday everything was fine but today when i loaded my save everything has gone and i was just half t-posing? after quitting the game and loading fnis i got this;

Reading MNC V?.? ...     ChAnims:112     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: MNC uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

16 hours ago, Connector196 said:

You're using the wrong version of the mod... make sure you're using the SE/AE version of More Nasty Critters and not the oldrim (LE) version, as there is no .dll in the SE/AE version's files. The reason you are crashing regardless of the .dll or not is because the version of the mod you have is not supported by your game version.

That isn't why, I got all my files relating to MNC from this page here, the v15.0 files that he has split into 3 that I believe I installed correctly, 001, 002 and 003 I took and popped in a folder and then only extracted 001 like the page says and then zipped the folder back up and used it as a mod. Regardless somehow overnight my game integrity has degraded and the game wont even launch now, I'm not getting the .dll error anymore and the crash logs aren't giving me anything to go on. They just immediately stop once it gets to loading the plugins. I'll figure it out eventually.

7 hours ago, OscarTFF said:

a little help please, yesterday everything was fine but today when i loaded my save everything has gone and i was just half t-posing? after quitting the game and loading fnis i got this;

Reading MNC V?.? ...     ChAnims:112     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: MNC uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

i think you somehow downloaded mnc v9, nothing that is slal based shows up as "v?.?"