[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

56 minutes ago, Heytohn said:

Doesnt work for me. Leo's Headband right? only a string-less balloon appearing over head, thats all

Dude, you have to move the balloon into the body, position it right that one part of it, the part that looks like a nipple, pokes through the boob

That's all that mod is good for. It's useless imo. The stringless balloon IS the nipple balloon. It works, you just didn't know how to use it / were expecting too much

Hello. I nobody here, but wouldn't it be more organized if gun skin mods were separate from the nude mods. like having a different summary after all if people can rip designs and paste them unto the game models the possibilities are endless. Just giving my two cents.

38 minutes ago, belmod said:

Hello. I nobody here, but wouldn't it be more organized if gun skin mods were separate from the nude mods. like having a different summary after all if people can rip designs and paste them unto the game models the possibilities are endless. Just giving my two cents.

Unnecessary clutter. Bodyscale stuff is not nude mods. Or the extra jiggling bustinfo.bin

Or my outfit mods for flatties.

This is the "mod summary" thread, not the nude mod summary thread

5 hours ago, alycancis said:

@PlanusPhysics question

Some outfits (Ryouna's shinobi, Daidouji's shinobi, Lu Meng's maid costume) add actual height to the character based on heel

Do you have any idea where that is covered and if there is a way to add that to other outfits?

Edit: Bloody Naraku outfit does not match the raw text strings again. Took me 2 hours to get it fully working.

Edit 2: All FreeCos files, in all states (normal, torn1, torn2, lingerie) are now properly enabling flat chested girls to have boobs

This covers 94 outfits in total 

I believe that value should be controlled in the costume data somewhere but I'd be hard pressed to say exactly where.

I did an experiment a while ago to replace the bare feet for Ryouna's costume lingerie with the high-heels from the normal state. The replacement worked, but it didn't change the position of the character resulting in the heels being pushed through the ground.

I'll keep researching and post if I find anything of note.

8 minutes ago, Planus said:

I believe that value should be controlled in the costume data somewhere but I'd be hard pressed to say exactly where.

I did an experiment a while ago to replace the bare feet for Ryouna's costume tear state 2 with the high-heels from the normal state. The replacement worked, but it didn't change the position of the character resulting in the heels being pushed through the ground.

I'll keep researching and post if I find anything of note.

if you disassemble the file into .pac, .tmd, and .bin you get more clear info. I think it's controlled in the .tmd which is the actual mesh though. I suspect it literally "moves up" the character's default position based on costume state instead of actually having the mesh behave like the extension of the soles are bigger (as once you get to lingerie state, the height disappears) so there would have to be 3 values for, for 3 states, that cover the height

You can probably gleam something useful by comparison those of different heights like Naraku, Lu Meng, Ryouna and Daidouji (I suspect Daidouji and Ryouna are actually the same increase in height, which means any identical strings in the .tmd outside typical mesh data would be suspect)

2 hours ago, alycancis said:

if you disassemble the file into .pac, .tmd, and .bin you get more clear info. I think it's controlled in the .tmd which is the actual mesh though. I suspect it literally "moves up" the character's default position based on costume state instead of actually having the mesh behave like the extension of the soles are bigger (as once you get to lingerie state, the height disappears) so there would have to be 3 values for, for 3 states, that cover the height

You can probably gleam something useful by comparison those of different heights like Naraku, Lu Meng, Ryouna and Daidouji (I suspect Daidouji and Ryouna are actually the same increase in height, which means any identical strings in the .tmd outside typical mesh data would be suspect)

Whatever is controlling the high-heels is definitely not in the model's .cat

I swapped 19_00 out with 20_00 and the character was still elevated as though the heels were there and sure enough the elevation in height is removed in lingerie state still

image.png.85e291ce75ab34bad31b40ce4a9f6166.png

6 minutes ago, Planus said:

Whatever is controlling the high-heels is definitely not in the model's .cat

I swapped 19_00 out with 20_00 and the character was still elevated as though the heels where there and sure enough the elevation in height is removed in lingerie state still

image.png.85e291ce75ab34bad31b40ce4a9f6166.png

I forgot all about that.

I can only make wild guesses where this is handled. perhaps in binary/param/player in cosinfo 

The NinjaCos stuff is more broken than working in regards to raw text

Asuka, Katsuragi and Yagyuu were all broken. Ikaruga worked. 

11 minutes ago, alycancis said:

I forgot all about that.

I can only make wild guesses where this is handled. perhaps in binary/param/player in cosinfo 

I wiped out the cosinfo to see what it drives in game.

Seems the categorization of the costumes (swimsuit, transparent, tearable) is driven by that file as well as the break states, but I didn't observe any change on the presence of high-heels

54 minutes ago, Planus said:

I wiped out the cosinfo to see what it drives in game.

Seems the categorization of the costumes (swimsuit, transparent, tearable) is driven by that file as well as the break states, but I didn't observe any change on the presence of high-heels

well, my guess is not as good as yours, I am still suffering through broken raw text indexes. so far only 2 out of 7 were not broken in costume/ninja

5 hours ago, alycancis said:

Unnecessary clutter. Bodyscale stuff is not nude mods. Or the extra jiggling bustinfo.bin

Or my outfit mods for flatties.

This is the "mod summary" thread, not the nude mod summary thread

Yeah I get that. I was just thinking that it could serve to organized this site a little. In all honesty I think this site in general could benefit from a complete overhaul. Its kind of a pain looking for mods because you have to go through all the threads to see if someone already posted what your looking for. If there were a better way to search around the site available, I don't think the modders would get that many repeated questions asking for the same thing (or maybe not, people can be surprising). Anyways I don't want to sound like I'm just complaining, after all we are getting mods for free. This could be considered a public service.

4 hours ago, juanmapl said:

I think I should forget about the mod for the bandages and start playing right? xD btw thanks everyone for the work you have done :smiley:

Pretty much ~.~
There are some workaround for the Finishers but they have some "side effects" (Girls will be nude during start to finish , ruining the splashing minigame to remove her bikini).

BTW- Does anyone know where the Jet file is located ? Just need to edit it to upload the SR recolor.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Pretty much ~.~
There are some workaround for the Finishers but they have some "side effects" (Girls will be nude during start to finish , ruining the splashing minigame to remove her bikini).

BTW- Does anyone know where the Jet file is located ? Just need to edit it to upload the SR recolor.

This maybe? jet_pac_a

It's in \GameData\Model\Playable\pac

45 minutes ago, Singe said:

What file does the default Daidoji get her skin from since it's not pulling it from her file?

My best guess: GameData\Model\Playable\plcom_skin

that is only a skin, nothing else

She might also just take it from whatever outfit she wears since every outfit now has a skin texture.

I have finished:

NrskCos, fully enabled for flat-chested girls to show whatever boobs you give them via bodyscale

FreeCos, fully enabled for flat-chested girls to show whatever boobs you give them via bodyscale, Normal, Tear1, Tear2 and Lingerie states all modded

Ninja, fully enabled for flat-chested girls to show whatever boobs you give them via bodyscale; Normal, Tear1, Tear2 and Lingerie states all modded

To Go: Uniform, (all 4 states)

I will be uploading a mega pack of all outfits edited for flat-chested girls when I am done. (I will not be doing a version where all the normal girls become flat)

@The ButlerI was missing one NrskCos ID

29_0X - Dupe of 10_0X, Marie Rose's Uniform. (Unused)

Uniform IDs

Spoiler

00_0X - Hanzo Uniform 1
01_0X - Hanzo Uniform 2
02_0X - Hanzo Uniform 3
03_0X - NO FILE
04_0X - NO FILE
05_0X - Jeans & T-Shirt
06_0X - School Tracksuit
07_0X - Sweater
08_0X - Star and Skirt
09_0X - Sexy Sweater
10_0X - Gessen Uniform
11_0X - NO FILE!
12_0X - NO FILE!
13_0X - NO FILE!
14_0X - NO FILE!
15_0X - Hebijo Uniform 1
16_0X - Hebijo Uniform 2
17_0X - Hebijo Uniform 3
18_0X - Hebijo Uniform 4
19_0X - NO FILE!
20_00 - Sayuri's Finery (Broken)(Inaccessible)(Sayuri only)
20a0X - Sayuri's Finery
21_0X - Ryouki's One-Piece (Long, Ryouki Only?)
21a0X - Ryouki's One-Piece (Short)
22_0X - Mikagura Outfit 2 (Long)(Mikagura Sister only?)
23_0X - Mikagura Outfit 3 (Long)(Mikagura Sister only?)
23a0X - Mikagura Outfit 3 (Short)
24_0X - Mikagura Outfit 1 (Broken)(Inaccessible)
25_0X - Old Hanzo Uniform (Long. Daidouji Only?)
25a0X - Old Hanzo Uniform (Short)
26_0X - Female Instructor
27_0X - Punk Outfit
28_0X - Kagura's Dress
29_0X - Kagura's Skirt 

3 hours ago, sethyypo0 said:

hey so I was wondering is there anyway to make it so the ripped clothes dont have any underwear?

20180322230313_1.jpg

You can disable the underwear portion on each costume, but that will leave underwear-shaped holes in their skin.

Not to mention how unbelievably tedious that is gonna be to edit.

3 hours ago, sethyypo0 said:

hey so I was wondering is there anyway to make it so the ripped clothes dont have any underwear?

28 minutes ago, alycancis said:

You can disable the underwear portion on each costume, but that will leave underwear-shaped holes in their skin.

Not to mention how unbelievably tedious that is gonna be to edit.

Using Modded tearable outfits from EV works.
But might present some bugs later.

Not to mention the textures aren't that great so for a better quality texture I suggest saving the textures from PBS and replacing them (one by one) later on.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Using Modded tearable outfits from EV works.
But might present some bugs later.

Not to mention the textures aren't that great so for a better quality texture I suggest saving the textures from PBS and replacing them (one by one) later on.

EV uses a global body model that is adjusted per bodyscale and has its own skin texture. The clothes are then layered over it via costume file. The body model has to have been fully meshed as there is no distinct underwear layer or anything on it, that's applied separately. And due to variance in design, the body has be fully meshed. That's why nude mods work there.

But PBS does not do that. Each outfit is its own body and each outfit covers all of the parts. And since each file is a full model, they do not have to mesh out the naked body, they can just have the underwear layer embedded into the skin hence the holes in PBS.

Replacing a PBS costume with a EV costume is just asking for all sorts of issues

(Not to mention, you can't edit the models of the flatties to make them have boobs in EV, in PBS you can, therefore fuck nude mods that use EV assets)

Any future games will almost certainly follow the PBS format and instead of relying on EV files, which might very well stop working in the next game, we should be looking to make something work with PBS files.