[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

2 hours ago, Oguri Kyousuke said:

says, can anyone change the color of the level max weapons? Why the heck do they have to be pink anyway? The designs are cool but just looking at the color makes me sick already!

There was a post about that

I think it swaps the entire model though. You can probably extract the texture and swap that only.

===

After a whole bunch of experimenting, I've come to the conclusion that the easiest way to create a normal nude mod in PBS without relying on out-dated format files from EV is to create a texture for one of each bra type (i.e. frontless, bandages, normal, not all 45 kinds, just the types) that shows nipples instead of the bra. The bra basically has no thickness and is applied into the skin instead of over it, which would make this work.

The EV files are old and if you edit them, say to try and enable boobs for flat girls, the bodymesh completely breaks.

The engine of future games is gonna stop accepting EV files eventually, so this is something that has to be made in the future.

Fixing the mesh itself is something that would have to be done for every outfit while the bra option works rather universally (as you can only truly get 'nude' or to lingerie state on tearable outfits, which basically all show the bra after tearing)

(That balloon nipple thing is ridiculous)

14 hours ago, sethyypo0 said:

hey so I was wondering when installing the files what am I doing wrong I have everything need to make the models full nude I have the commando mod the school bloomers mod and a nude reskin but when I spawn in the body is "nude" but has no nipple or pussy textures its just the skin colour but once the clothes have been torn thats when I can see the nipples and everything I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if there is another mod I need to download so that the nipple and everything show up as soon as im in game can someone pls help me out

Tested it and everything is fine. Maybe you aren't putting skin files in the right place ?

11 hours ago, Oguri Kyousuke said:

says, can anyone change the color of the level max weapons? Why the heck do they have to be pink anyway? The designs are cool but just looking at the color makes me sick already!

You can do that yourself with CTE. It's pretty easy. (I'm gonna do that at some point I also think they "meh")
Extract the texture form the file , Edit, Replace. Test. Yay!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Things from me. . .

Spoiler

An ordinary day like any other in Shinobi State.

Our flat squad decide to make a feast with Ryobi as it's leader.
But they KEY Ingredient is amiss

Start.thumb.jpg.2599085f47cd7079b731c0c100fbabd4.jpg

They quarreled as always

uh.thumb.jpg.933566824f7295df730f3f3147ec70fc.jpg

But little they knew that the culprit was closer than they expected.

5aafb4af895c0_theculprid.thumb.jpg.73c7dc4776e1a99e1038e1647c34d6bb.jpg

And like so . . . Another days passes by with the culprit still on loose

5aafb4ab9bbf4_andlikeso.thumb.jpg.a24a77c094f97716a012211762fc7c7e.jpg

Hope you liked it.

28 minutes ago, Atraxia said:

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Can this feature be made to another character? (Neptune,Maria Rose etc.)(New TAB Mod)

What feature? Changing the model via button?

No.

You CAN edit Neptune, Marie Rose and Mirai to have big boobs by default but you need to edit every costume one by one to allow this (Or wait until I release my all-edited pack)

(Pic related)

unknown.png

I'm waiting for your package

7 hours ago, alycancis said:

What feature? Changing the model via button?

No.

You CAN edit Neptune, Marie Rose and Mirai to have big boobs by default but you need to edit every costume one by one to allow this (Or wait until I release my all-edited pack)

(Pic related)

unknown.png

Bad News:

Change skin (TAB)  :frown:

Very Good News:

I'm waiting for your package 

thanks information

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Did some rework on the sniper rifle. 

btw only final model.

Reveal hidden contents

BLACK

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.e5c1c7166d4b7da07158f2470b89e3cf.jpg

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.82d634b29806b7c032f7c9edbb887c61.jpg
Forgot about the card. T_T.

black2.thumb.jpg.92a1930d73e51edfc173627c65c5ebca.jpg

Silver

Reveal hidden contents

silver0.thumb.jpg.4bdd81870e968d3f848fc444e866fecd.jpgsilver1.thumb.jpg.dbcbd454bc49681ca2968389870e6da6.jpg

Did you rip the texture from another weapon or is that a custom skin?

On 3/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, alycancis said:

I am kinda tired of writing down the hex values (nobody is gonna bother doing this anyway) so I'll just upload finished packs once I am done

Edit: MY GOD THAT FUCK ASS MILITARY OUTFIT CAN GO TO HELL

THE BYTE COUNT DOESN'T MATCH THE ID COUNT DOESN'T MATCH THE PARTS DON'T MATCH THE TEXTURE IDS DON'T MATCH

FFFFFFFFFFF RAAAAGE

@PlanusTake a look at FreeCos/09_00

The whole strategy you came up with doesn't work at all there and I want to know why. (It did work for 00 to 08 but 09 is just LUL)

The byte count doesn't match anywhere

After looking through the military outfit I couldn't determine exactly why it is that the values from the plain text block don't match with what is above them, but I did manage to make all the required changes the old fashioned way.

Since I didn't find any meaningful pattern I've just attached the resulting file.

Just as with other costumes the tie won't adjust for the bust since there aren't any physics

09_00.cat

The bodyscale file actually contains 9 extras after Neptune

The last one is Miss R, the second to last one is Mr. K

The 7 before that are almost certainly generic enemies from survival mode and such. They can all be edited. (Ignore the fucked up face, I am still trying to replace the man-face and this backfired on me)

image.thumb.png.8c9519b9edbcf541a84b507976edfe32.png

29 minutes ago, Planus said:

After looking through the military outfit I couldn't determine exactly why it is that the values from the plain text block don't match with what is above them, but I did manage to make all the required changes the old fashioned way.

Since I didn't find any meaningful pattern I've just attached the resulting file.

Just as with other costumes the tie won't adjust for the bust since there aren't any physics

09_00.cat

Oh sorry, I did this already, I just wanted to know why it was borked.

There was one more outfit that didn't line up, the sailor outfit , freecos 10

since then everything has worked fine, I am up to freecos 71 now

it still took me like 3 hours to map the military and sailor outfits

12 minutes ago, Heytohn said:

Balloon nipple not working for me. tried it with both skin/nude mod..doesnt work. BTW if anyone got school bloomers original back up file, please share it with me. I forgot to keep backup.

The balloon nipple actually replaces Leo's headband (for me). It must be one of the head accessories though.

The normal balloon is unchanged

15 hours ago, The Butler said:

Did some rework on the sniper rifle. 

btw only final model.

Hide contents

BLACK

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.e5c1c7166d4b7da07158f2470b89e3cf.jpg

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.82d634b29806b7c032f7c9edbb887c61.jpg
Forgot about the card. T_T.

black2.thumb.jpg.92a1930d73e51edfc173627c65c5ebca.jpg

Silver

Hide contents

silver0.thumb.jpg.4bdd81870e968d3f848fc444e866fecd.jpgsilver1.thumb.jpg.dbcbd454bc49681ca2968389870e6da6.jpg

wow... hope u can do that for all of the final tier weapon... i like the black one but the 8-9 tier already black colored, so i think the silver one will be better...

is this just change the weapon or including the jet pack too??

32 minutes ago, Crazy1st said:

wow... hope u can do that for all of the final tier weapon... i like the black one but the 8-9 tier already black colored, so i think the silver one will be better...

is this just change the weapon or including the jet pack too??

Lol I completely forgot about the Jets.
Gonna edit it as well.

The Silver one is still a WIP .
And I sure hope other weapons aren't as detailed as the sniper rifle.

1 hour ago, ashkentou said:

https://ux.getuploader.com/sk_mod/

password?

Author dont want share?

It says what the password is in the first post, right at the top.

Go read the first post.

Reading is not that hard.

1 hour ago, Heytohn said:

Just a Normal balloon? damn! what happened to Balloon nipples!!

The balloon nipple mod replaces leo's headband. That's what you equip to get the balloon nipples. 

@PlanusPhysics question

Some outfits (Ryouna's shinobi, Daidouji's shinobi, Lu Meng's maid costume) add actual height to the character based on heel

Do you have any idea where that is covered and if there is a way to add that to other outfits?

Edit: Bloody Naraku outfit does not match the raw text strings again. Took me 2 hours to get it fully working.

Edit 2: All FreeCos files, in all states (normal, torn1, torn2, lingerie) are now properly enabling flat chested girls to have boobs

This covers 94 outfits in total