Jump to content
IGNORED

This Wood Elf girl is looking for...


Recommended Posts

Ok while this mod is still in development but has a functional beta, I start a new follower mod. Just as the Xivilai the new follower comes with custom armor (the one on the pictures), arrows, bow and other equipement.

 

This time it's a Wood Elf girl

 

Screenshot81046.thumb.jpg.63a5d8776c9760e590b30b1eb6576290.jpgScreenshot82127.thumb.jpg.bead0a7940c2495802abd9e7e951a6af.jpg

 

Her name is Ecath. Thanks to Artsick she has now a unique hip dagger (the one on the first picture is obsolet) and a very nice left armlet

 

Now Ecath is looking for suitable body warpaint earrings, ring, necklace and dagger ...

 

Any ideas? A dagger should be wood elf hunter style beautiful but realistic, practical and not too fancy or fantazish so to say.

 

 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

By the way, it looks like you separated the cloak mesh in the Linkle outfit. I was going to do that myself but seeing as you've already done it, would you mind sharing?

Not me. It was Ninirim a long time ago. He did it for CBBE. And here on LL there a conversion of Ninirim's separated meshes to UUNP. If you can not find the mods send me a PM.

 

 

Link to comment

Well, I could ask a friend of mine, Apsalar. She portet some weapons (free resources) from Oblivion to Skyrim. https://www.elderscrollsportal.de/ressourcen/apsalars-waffenpack.3061/ (for SE), but I am quite sure she has the same weapons for Skyrim LE. I think she would agree to use  the weapons in your mod. 

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26478 ( only few of them)

 

26478-1-1250232169.jpg

axe, shield, dagger and blade of this picture

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38787/

 

38787-1-1307337475.jpg

 think she is able to retextuere it.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Harvald said:

Well, I could ask a friend of mine, Apsalar. She portet some weapons (free resources) from Oblivion to Skyrim. https://www.elderscrollsportal.de/ressourcen/apsalars-waffenpack.3061/ (for SE), but I am quite sure she has the same weapons for Skyrim LE. I think she would agree to use  the weapons in your mod. 

Thanks for suggestions, Harvald

The weapons on your first pic are too fancy to my taste.

The weapon on the second pic is interesting, I would like to have it in my game but not for Ecath.

 

I am currently retexturing an elven dagger from one very famous mod. Here is what I have done for now

5aa05bbc1738a_.thumb.jpg.b555057e0104456b49f3e9b58ef93c2c.jpg

 

The retexturing is not finished yet. And I am not sure I will finaly chose this dagger for her...

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

You could also retexture the shortsword of backstabbing from FavouredSoul's Ultimate Assortment.

It's a beautiful weapon. One of my followers have it. However I'd rather not say it is a wood elf hunter style weapon, even if it were retextured.

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Looking good!

 

I suppose she doesn't observe the Green Pact very closely... but then it seems very few of Skyrim's Bosmer do.  :tongue:

Thanks,

I am just curious, what do you mean when you say "doesn't observe the Green Pact" (sorry english is my native language, it is not even my first foreign language... :smile:)? 

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Sursed said:

Thanks,

I am just curious, what do you mean when you say "doesn't observe the Green Pact" (sorry english is my native language, it is not even my first foreign language... :smile:)? 

According to the lore, the Green Pact is the code Bosmer sworn to follow after Y'ffre stabilized and gave them form, basically allowing them to exist as they do. Main points can be summarized in "don't harm the plant life in Valenwood", "don't eat plants, only meat" and "eat the flesh of your enemies after you defeat them so it doesn't rot".

 

So "observing the Green Pact" basically means being carnivore only and eating everything you kill. Including other Bosmer, or elves, or humans, or beast races. Basically cannibalism. You get the idea :classic_shy:.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

According to the lore, the Green Pact is the code Bosmer sworn to follow after Y'ffre stabilized and gave them form, basically allowing them to exist as they do. Main points can be summarized in "don't harm the plant life in Valenwood", "don't eat plants, only meat" and "eat the flesh of your enemies after you defeat them so it doesn't rot".

 

So "observing the Green Pact" basically means being carnivore only and eating everything you kill. Including other Bosmer, or elves, or humans, or beast races. Basically cannibalism. You get the idea :classic_shy:.

Hmm... This does sound interesting. Thanks for information! I will keep it in mind...

But then I do not understand what makes SmedleyDButler think that Ecath does not observe the Green Pact. Have I missed something?

Link to comment

In TES lore, the Bosmer obey something called the "Green Pact" where they not do eat or use plants or plant matter. However, this tradition seems to be treated something similarly to the way Jews are supposed to not eat pork or Muslims are supposed to not drink alcohol, in that only very serious believers observe it completely, while many indulge sometimes (often quoting excuses or loopholes) and some ignore the rules entirely.

 

It seems like most of the Bosmer in Skyrim ignore the pact completely (in fact one wood elf added by Interesting NPCs jokes about it a fair bit... I think some Vanilla wood elves do too) and even a lot of serious believers in the homeland of Valenwood use loopholes to ignore it (for instance, it is perfectly for okay a Bosmer in Valenwood to buy and use an axe with a wooden handle if the wood was cut and worked by a human or Dunmer or something outside of Valenwood).

 

EDIT: Haha, that what I get for walking away for a bit while typing.

 

I joked about it because Ecath's dagger is very clearly-wooden-handled and her bow is also made of wood.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

In TES lore, the Bosmer obey something called the "Green Pact" where they not do eat or use plants or plant matter. However, this tradition seems to be treated something similarly to the way Jews are supposed to not eat pork or Muslims are supposed to not drink alcohol, in that only very serious believers observe it completely, while many indulge sometimes (often quoting excuses or loopholes) and some ignore the rules entirely.

 

It seems like most of the Bosmer in Skyrim ignore the pact completely (in fact one wood elf added by Interesting NPCs jokes about it a fair bit... I think some Vanilla wood elves do too) and even a lot of serious believers in the homeland of Valenwood use loopholes to ignore it (for instance, it is perfectly for okay a Bosmer in Valenwood to buy and use an axe with a wooden handle if the wood was cut and worked by a human or Dunmer or something outside of Valenwood).

 

EDIT: Haha, that what I get for walking away for a bit while typing.

 

I joked about it because Ecath's dagger is very clearly-wooden-handled and her bow is also made of wood.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the interesting info, by the way. 

Link to comment

Well, I would like to give Ecath a good realistic warpant of the same top quality as this wonderful mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24867

 

I do like the way tetrodoxin did it to his wonderful Lilu

Spoiler

tumblr_p3ur9bSWCN1tbejgro1_540.jpg.7f0dd938d46ceeceaa7ab97e15cb0f2c.jpg

 

Unfortunatly I was not able to find any suitable warpaint. So I had to stick to tattoos. This is the result. Cant say I am stisfied...

Attention I have covered the private parts with black paint but still Ecath is naked on these screenshots

Spoiler

Screenshot11002.thumb.jpg.92fe57fdc2c7c8ab577b841a4c6bb1aa.jpgScreenshot12541.thumb.jpg.ba36af98826b56cf73e8e9516294b802.jpgScreenshot4257.thumb.jpg.700c788b203ac0efcbc555203fa7e2ed.jpgScreenshot4767.thumb.jpg.41612901849be1cfdda1943889563be0.jpg

 

If anyone knows a good warpaint (not a tattoo - the difference is that a tattoo is more detailed), please let me know.

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...