1 hour ago, Thenryb said:

So why are you allowing your game to be updated every time Bethesda adds a new CC mod? 

I'm new LoL and you learned once right? I already reverted my old SkyrimSE.exe Its my only day off in a long time and I refuse to let Bethesda ruin it by breaking all of the mods I refuse to play without.

52 minutes ago, keenmind said:

Is this something that would get updated for quickly? Can't get around the 'SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll is missing or old, found -1 expected 300014' problem (or however it would be phrased. New-ish to modding and my first time posting here.)

Try this, how I found out how to revert to the previous skyrimse How to Revert to Previous Version . I'm new too. If the link doesn't work just google how to revert to previous version.

3 hours ago, Thenryb said:

So why are you allowing your game to be updated every time Bethesda adds a new CC mod? 

How are you preventing them? That little feature where you right click on a game and go into properties to disable automatic updates was removed over 18 months ago. The only option I have is take Steam offline but it occasionally goes online and downloads updates. All I can do is allow it to update and roll it back unless someone has another way to stop them.

21 minutes ago, McLude said:

How are you preventing them? That little feature where you right click on a game and go into properties to disable automatic updates was removed over 18 months ago. The only option I have is take Steam offline but it occasionally goes online and downloads updates. All I can do is allow it to update and roll it back unless someone has another way to stop them.

change to "Only update game when I launch it." If you use SKSE, then that bypasses the game check and thus will not update.  

4 hours ago, ComFlux said:

Try this, how I found out how to revert to the previous skyrimse How to Revert to Previous Version . I'm new too. If the link doesn't work just google how to revert to previous version.

The site does not match the instructions, where is the old manifest number?

For the love of god.... someone help....

I found it, so cancerous to navigate through Steams BS, honestly I hope whatever ass hat decided that forced updates was a good idea suffers eternal torment, death would be too good for them. With that being said, it is still relatively complex so here are the direct instructions for the next victim/poor lost soul...

Right click on your steam short cut, go to properties. In the target box add """" -console"""" at the end, now hit apply and click ok. Fully exit steam, because of more cancer this requires right clicking your system tray in the bottom right corner of your PC, right click the steam icon-exit. Now run your steam shortcut, the right most tab at the top will be the console.

Now, go to the console and enter   """download_depot 489830 489833 583541185188584076"""    Now this is important to note, the only way to track the progress of the download is by your network usage in the download section. If you exit steam the download will stop, so don't do that. The console will say when the download is complete, and where the files were placed, you then need to clear away the trash from your SSE directory then place it and any other files into the directory where they belong.

Hopefully this helps someone else save some time... I already destroyed by games mod data and am back at step one of the modding process smfh.

So, 10 hours ago, another update was released that has players not being able to use certain mods again. So I want to help people get back to Runtime 1.5.50

Right click on your Windows Icon (Start Menu)

Click on Run

Copy/Paste: steam://nav/console

The Steam Console will appear. At the bottom Copy/Paste:

download_depot 489830 489833 583541185188584076

It will download SkyrimSE.exe to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_489830\depot_489833

I suggest that you rename that app_489830 to something like I did: app_489830 SSE v1.5.50

If you don't rename the folder, then it will be overwritten if you download another older version of the SkyrimSE.exe

And there you have it, you can now go back to version 1.5.50

Using source from skse64 2.0.9 I compiled the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll source that I downloaded from this post by pugwash99: SOS plugin SSE vs2015.rar

I actually used MS VS Community 2017 with a minor configuring update (legit and free and bloated just to compile a few lines of code)

If your having trouble with skse64_1_5_53.lib is missing link errors, quite simply set STATIC Library in Solution Explorer:

Right click the SKSE64 project -> Properties -> Configuration Properties ->  General -> Project Defaults -> Configuration Type -> STATIC Library (.lib)

Well at least I can load 1.5.53 & SKSE64 2.0.9 and not CTD.

But without the other skse pluggins my mods depend on it's not that useful yet.

Galgaroth ( creator of this SE port file) hasnt been online it shows since April which makes me nervous. I am hoping he will return to update this to latest SKSE. I do not wish to revert back as i have been making sure to stay up to date with the latest versions of skyrim SE and SKSE64. 

A lot of Nexus mods update fast so it would be easy to find myself out of date quickly.

This being said whats the chance of this SOS port being updated to the latest version of skyrim SE and SKSE?

If Galgaroth isnt back will anyone be able to update it properly for this community?

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

Galgaroth ( creator of this SE port file) hasnt been online it shows since April which makes me nervous. I am hoping he will return to update this to latest SKSE. I do not wish to revert back as i have been making sure to stay up to date with the latest versions of skyrim SE and SKSE64. 

A lot of Nexus mods update fast so it would be easy to find myself out of date quickly.

This being said whats the chance of this SOS port being updated to the latest version of skyrim SE and SKSE?

If Galgaroth isnt back will anyone be able to update it properly for this community?

That is not accurate.  Gallgaroth posted Sunday, so obviously was on Sunday.  The date shown while clicking their name is not accurate.

Hoping that I'm not the only one who has this problem, and I've tried looking everywhere. I have had SOS working fine before, but then everything updated, blah blah blah, and so I clean slated everything and started a new game. I managed to troubleshoot some other issues and got to where - TA DA - my guys in game finally stopped wearing the leather undies and put on their schlongs, and everything appears to be function in the MCM. Now. That all said, the only schlongs I can get are the "average", when I really wanted the muscley one. I see the esp for it in the plug ins, but it just will not how up in game. What am I missing? Other schlongs show up, but just not the one I really want (don't judge, lol). If I can at least get pointed in the right direction, that would help alot. Thank you!

31304698_SchlongAdd-Ons.JPG.6b38d057f96a10c96859197333d2490d.JPG

996735967_SchlongsInGame.JPG.bf17b9fcea067c71cc72fc241e9c246c.JPG

Update: (And try not to laugh) The Vector Regular is starting to grow on me. But, still - the muscled one won't show up. (I've been laughing to myself for the last 10 minutes.)

Thank you, galgaroth!

Update: I tried it, and it didn't work  :(  I was back to having them just in their leather undies again. Thanks anyway, flipping back to what I had where the vector regular had started to work for me. It's notta huge deal at this point.

#question

has anyone managed to get labia/schlong collisions working? 

physics work fine except the collision part, any help or insight on how to fix this myself would be very appreciated , im using cbbe se with special body compiled in bodyslide, i was scrolling trough this thread and i only get more confused, sorry.

edit: it works o FlowerGirls on most of anims but not on SL triggered anims

8 hours ago, Ange5868 said:

Thank you, galgaroth!

Update: I tried it, and it didn't work  :(  I was back to having them just in their leather undies again. Thanks anyway, flipping back to what I had where the vector regular had started to work for me. It's notta huge deal at this point.

I am also getting this as well

I tried both versions that were available on this page and when I tried to start a new game for both versions it said the version of SoS was too old and needed to be updated even though it is the newest version. This message does not come up when I load a previous save but there is no MCM menu for SoS in this case. None of the new potions work and I don't have the erection spell. The body changed fine to bodybuilder but I had no option to take off underwear.

6 hours ago, Mikael Talos said:

I tried both versions that were available on this page and when I tried to start a new game for both versions it said the version of SoS was too old and needed to be updated even though it is the newest version. This message does not come up when I load a previous save but there is no MCM menu for SoS in this case. None of the new potions work and I don't have the erection spell. The body changed fine to bodybuilder but I had no option to take off underwear.

Skyrim SE and SKSE64 was updated. Look at comments on page number 30 to find the fix. It's a .dll file in a .zip archive. Open it and åut the .dll file into
'<game directory>\Data\SKSE\Plugins\', or whatever location you got Schlongs of Skyrim installed. If you're using Mod Organizer 2 and don't know how to do that I can give you a short tutorial.