Thank You galgaroth for the updated archive.

The one thing that may help with user confusion in future game updates..

Add a Requirements Section in your OP stating the Game & SKSE64 Version required to work with the current version of SoS.

Will maybe save some of those posts like "I installed SoS 1.0.2 and i have a problem..", since some users refuse to update their game.

At least with clear visible version requirements on the OP there is no excuse for such posts related to wrong version game/skse64..

34 minutes ago, smashly said:

Thank You galgaroth for the updated archive.

The one thing that may help with user confusion in future game updates..

Add a Requirements Section in your OP stating the Game & SKSE64 Version required to work with the current version of SoS.

Will maybe save some of those posts like "I installed SoS 1.0.2 and i have a problem..", since some users refuse to update their game.

At least with clear visible version requirements on the OP there is no excuse for such posts related to wrong version game/skse64..

Good idea. I updated the front page.

And you're welcome :)

I've just downloaded this and if my char goes nude the game crashes back to desktop I've checked all the Requirements  which i have. been reading some comments and mine DOES NOT say, schlongs of skyrim needs updating unlike other comments i have read.

this is for version 1.0.2

edit: fixed the problem i needed to install the patch from xp32

2 hours ago, sparrowx17 said:

I've just downloaded this and if my char goes nude the game crashes back to desktop I've checked all the Requirements  which i have. been reading some comments and mine DOES NOT say, schlongs of skyrim needs updating unlike other comments i have read.

this is for version 1.0.2

edit: fixed the problem i needed to install the patch from xp32

Yea, SOS includes it's own skeleton, but we all know which skeleton is getting used in this game. ? (No, it's not that fancy skeleton king wannabe in the tombs!)

On 10/3/2018 at 2:13 PM, Grummkol said:

Running into an issue where the game freezes when SOS is installed.

Had just started a rebuild due to a hard drive failure so very light load order.  Haven't even got started on the Sexlab mods yet.

If SOS SE 1.0.1 is installed then game crashes shortly after loading, either in the alternate start cell or coc whiterunorigin.  According to papyrus log the last thing before it freezes is 

[10/03/2018 - 01:55:25PM] SOS: starting to spread schlongs
[10/03/2018 - 01:55:25PM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (77007F85)>]: Registered Schlongs Of Skyrim at MCM.
[10/03/2018 - 01:55:25PM] SOS RaceMenu plugin found. Skipping ScaleSchlongBones
[10/03/2018 - 01:55:25PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Prisoner got schlong index 0 size 1

Game version 1.5..50 and skse is 2.0.8

logs attached to the post.

If I'm quick I can get into the inventory/MCM menu before the crash and it has assigned a schlong to the prisoner (can tell because I can strip and he's still got the undewear on), however if I then try to assign one manually via the schlongs of skyrim MCM menu the game instantly freezes.  Running FNIS didn't make a difference.

If I deactivate the SOS esm/esp's then game loads fine.

I'm wondering if its something simple with load order or I'm being retarded (very likely!) and missing something obvious.  I was sure I had it working well under 2.0.8/15.50/1.0.1 before I had to rebuild.

Installwise the only files SOS SE 1.0.1 overwrites are the male underwear from the rustic clothing mod.   XP32 then overwrites the SOS werewolf skeleton thats included.

I do have a few espfe mods (esp's with the esl tag set, so don't contribute to the 254 limit yet follow normal load order rules) and see talk about issues with this and a patched dll a few pages back,. but wasn't able to get it to work with that either.

Load Order (have tried with and without a bash patch).  Sorted by loot, with some manual adjustment for the NPC overhauls.

Reveal hidden contents

*Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Alpine Forest of Whiterun Valley.esp
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHairMales.esm
*FISS.esp
*LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
*Gray Fox Cowl.esm
*High Quality Tintmasks.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*3DNPC.esp
*RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
*Inns and Taverns.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*50 More Perk Points.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
*S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
*InnCredible.esp
*JKs Skyrim.esp
*Winterhold Restored.esp
*Winterhold Restored - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
*Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold.esp
*Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp
*Obsidian Weathers.esp
*JKs Skyrim_3D Trees_Patch.esp
*Blues Skyrim.esp
*JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp
*S3DLandscapes NextGenerationForests.esp
*Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esp
*InnCredible_3DNPC_Patch.esp
*morthal.esp
*JK's Skyrim - Morthal II Patch.esp
*OBIS SE.esp
*Windhelm Exterior Altered.esp
*Man Those Borders!.esp
*T'Skyrim Riverwood with Leaf Rest.esp
*cliffs.esp
*Convenient Bridges.esp
*Windhelm Bridge Overhaul.esp
*The Ruins.esp
*DragonbridgeVendorsAndBlacksmith.esp
*Immersive Music.esp
*ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
*SkyrimSewers.esp
*Immersive Encounters.esp
*Karthwasten - Let The Silver Flow.esp
*BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
*Laundry.esp
*Raven Rock.esp
*half-moon-mill-vampire-town.esp
*Darkwater Crossing.esp
*Dawnstar.esp
*Artifacts.esp
*Cloaks&Capes.esp
*OutlawsRefuges.esp
*HammetDungeons.esp
*UniqueBorderGates-All.esp
*JKs Skyrim Leafrest Patch.esp
*Solitude Exterior Addon.esp
*Ivarstead.esp
*Windhelm Bridge Overhaul - Patch for Windhelm Exterior Altered.esp
*OldHroldanRuins.esp
*frozenintime.esp
*Northern Marsh Bridges SE.esp
*Rorikstead.esp
*simpleCarriageExpansion.esp
*Windhelm Lighthouse.esp
*MHufb001.esp
*Dragon Bridge.esp
*JKs Skyrim_Arth CRF DA DB IV RO_Patch.esp
*ForgottenCity.esp
*MHdunSky001.esp
*SkyrimSewers_OutlawsRefuges_Patch.esp
*Al_Janna_PlayerHome.esp
*Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
*Better Vampires.esp
*Ars Metallica.esp
*Beards.esp
*BetterTreasuryHouse.esp
*Immersive Weapons.esp
Qw_CloaksAndCapes_CRF Patch.esp
*DivinePeopleOfSkyrim.esp
Qw_DPOSMenOnly_CRF_MissingHairs Patch.esp
*Hubbies.esp
*Botox.esp
*HQ Tintmasks for Cutting Room Floor.esp
*PAN_NPCs.esp
Qw_PANNPCs_CRF Patch.esp
*Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
Bloody's Nettlebane Patch.esp
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
*CiceroFemaleSE.esp
*JKs & Dawn of Skyrim - Riften Patch.esp
*JKs Skyrim_OutlawsRefuges_Patch.esp
*Missives.esp
*The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
*HoldBorderBanners.esp
*Qw_3DNPC_USSEP Patch.esp
*Qw_S3DTrees_CRF Patch.esp
*Windhelm Exterior - Sewers Patch.esp
*Qw_S3DLandscapes_CRF Patch.esp
*Dawnguard&VolkiharArtifactsQuests.esp
*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
*DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
EBT - IC PATCH.esp
*EnneadShields.esp
*FNIS.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*FollowerCynthia_asElisif.esp
*Gray Cowl of Nocturnal - Unofficial Patch.esp
*Hott Interesting NPCs.esp
*IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
*iHUD.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
Lanterns of Skyrim Light Balance Patch.esp
*TrueStormsSE.esp
Obsidian_TS_Patch_Luminous.esp
*opmfgconsole.esp
*Player Blink Fix.esp
*Quest Conflict Fixes.esp
Qw_ArsMetallica_SMIM_MergedAll Patch.esp
*Qw_RelightingSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SolstheimMerchantsInWhiterun.esp
*Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
*skyforgedWeapons.esp
*Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp
*SlightlyFasterHorses.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*TES5SE NPCs Travel.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*Toccata.esp
*Uncle Sheo Legendary.esp
*UnreadBooksGlow.esp
*Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.esp
*widescreen_skyui_fix.esp
*WondersofWeather.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Realistic Haircolors.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
DtRS - Apocalypse Patch.esp
*Elemental_Staffs.esp
*ELE_SSE.esp
*OutlawRefugesELEPatch.esp
*Qw_ELE_CRF Patch.esp
*Bashed Patch, 0.esp (anything above not with a * preceding it was merged into the bash patch)

skse64.log

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Papyrus.0.log

Just posting to say SOS 1.0.2 works great, none of the crashes that I saw with the 1.0.1 and various dll's.

1 hour ago, Celimenes said:

Hi is there an old version compatible with Skyrim SE 1.5.23? I don't know how to update my game from 1.5.23...

simple : go to your skyrim SE folder, not the data folder but the one that contains the data folder.

you see two skyrim pretty icons, one is the launcher and the other is the .exe.

just suspress them and then laungh your game THROUGH THE STEAM SYSTEM ( not SKse)

Steam will reacquire the missing files for you and tadaaaaa

I am getting crashes whenever I try and take off my Dragonborn's clothes

I'm using vortex from Nexus as my mod manager. I don't know how to post my load order... if someone could  help me with that's I'd really appreciate it  ?

Edit: Also sorry about the 4 files I didn't know which ones to post... there are a bunch of .log files in my SKSE folder 

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log0

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log1

skee64.log0

skee64.log1

1 hour ago, pburnt said:

How do I get Essence of Dragon potions to work now that Racemenu is installed? Liked that way of getting bigger over just changing sliders.

Uncheck SOSRaceMenu.esp from your mod load list.  Unless this mod was at the bottom of your load order, I recommend replacing it with an empty ESP to prevent all the mods below this point in your load order from shifting and potentially causing you issues later on.

There's no need to clean your save (nothing other than the fact it loads this plugin is present in the save info).  You should be able to check to see if this is successful by looking at the Schlong Size options for your character in the MCM.  It should now show numbers instead of "SOSRaceMenu".  If potions still don't work, try doing an "SOS Restart".  If that fails, do an "SOS Remove", save, reload, and SOS will reinitialize.

13 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Uncheck SOSRaceMenu.esp from your mod load list.  Unless this mod was at the bottom of your load order, I recommend replacing it with an empty ESP to prevent all the mods below this point in your load order from shifting and potentially causing you issues later on.

SOSRacemenu is an actual empty esp already.  It's just there to tell SOS not to use it's scaling on the player character (so you can use the racemenu genital bodyslides instead).  I turn it into an ESL just to free up a load slot.

16 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

There's no need to clean your save (nothing other than the fact it loads this plugin is present in the save info).  You should be able to check to see if this is successful by looking at the Schlong Size options for your character in the MCM.  It should now show numbers instead of "SOSRaceMenu".  If potions still don't work, try doing an "SOS Restart".  If that fails, do an "SOS Remove", save, reload, and SOS will reinitialize.

SOSRaceMenu.esp is save to remove, it only serves to switch some behaviour around.

Hey everyone,

i'm very new to Skyrim SE and modding it in general. I installed this mod and am getting the CTD when the man takes of his clothes. It shows the brown undies and then crashes. I've tried enabling the papyrus logging, i only found a log in the SKSE folder (the papyrus one was empty), i added that log to this post. I reinstalled the XPMSSE so i could check the compatibility with SOS, but that didn't work.

I'm sorry if this issue has been solved before, but I just can't make head or tail of it.

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

23 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

i have sse version 155008 and skse64 208 and xpmsse and SOS but it keeps saying that the dll is missing or outdated but I'm pretty sure it isn't and I keep running GFNISFU with skeleton arm fix but everyone in the game is in the t pose. I've tried everything i could think of, please help. : (

I had a similar problem with SoS since Skyrim updated itself despite setting it not too unless launched through the exe.  But anyway make sure you have the latest SoS installed version 1.02 also download and install the latest SKSE 2.0.10.  That fixed the dll is outdated problem.  As for T-pose.  I don't know what GFNISFU is, but download the latest FNIS or the XL version of FNIS and update FNIS behavior.  That should fix that problem.  If you're still having problem read the support threads like this one. :)

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

I had a similar problem with SoS since Skyrim updated itself despite setting it not too unless launched through the exe.  But anyway make sure you have the latest SoS installed version 1.02 also download and install the latest SKSE 2.0.10.  That fixed the dll is outdated problem.  As for T-pose.  I don't know what GFNISFU is, but download the latest FNIS or the XL version of FNIS and update FNIS behavior.  That should fix that problem.  If you're still having problem read the support threads like this one. :)

generate fnis for users.

3 hours ago, Kain82 said:

thanks so much, it worked! :D

17 hours ago, UndergroundMole said:

Hey everyone,

i'm very new to Skyrim SE and modding it in general. I installed this mod and am getting the CTD when the man takes of his clothes. It shows the brown undies and then crashes. I've tried enabling the papyrus logging, i only found a log in the SKSE folder (the papyrus one was empty), i added that log to this post. I reinstalled the XPMSSE so i could check the compatibility with SOS, but that didn't work.

I'm sorry if this issue has been solved before, but I just can't make head or tail of it.

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and can help me get the mod to work?

3 hours ago, UndergroundMole said:

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and can help me get the mod to work?

Are you using Joy of Perspective? SoS doesn't seem like it's playing nicely with with that. Started two new games with JoP enabled and I a got a CTD everytime the male PC stripped. Disabled JoP and started a 3rd new game and everything seems to be working fine so far.

46 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Are you using Joy of Perspective? SoS doesn't seem like it's playing nicely with with that. Started two new games with JoP enabled and I a got a CTD everytime the male PC stripped. Disabled JoP and started a 3rd new game and everything seems to be working fine so far.

No, I don't have JoP installed, I do have "better males" installed, but i had SoS load after Better Males. Oddly enough when i disabled SoS my males were suddenly appearing nude (probably not with the right "model" tho), though i would of course like to get SoS to work.

17 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

I can play with JoP and SoS no problem, just that schlongs don't render on you, the player character, in first person. Maybe there's been an update that fixed something?