am still looking for someone who can help me properly organize these pex folders I have for the sex mods I got downloaded on Nexus mod manager im playing skyrim SE and I need help with getting my skyui working properly with the skse64 2.0.8 id be happy to give remote access to whomever can help me get these files organized properly 

8 hours ago, jeziah619 said:

am still looking for someone who can help me properly organize these pex folders I have for the sex mods I got downloaded on Nexus mod manager im playing skyrim SE and I need help with getting my skyui working properly with the skse64 2.0.8 id be happy to give remote access to whomever can help me get these files organized properly 

I would open a thread here ? 

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/

13 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

is there a new version that works with the new skyrim se update?

Please define "works." I have the latest of SoS/SKSE/SkyrimSE and it all works... everything shows up and works as it should in my game.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:17 PM, Sevatt said:

Same here, I'm missing the schlong adjustment options - I now only have one... "Erection," or something like that,  and that's it. I just started a new play through and hadn't messed with it before the latest game update fiasco, so wasn't sure it was just me or not. 

Does anyone else on the newest game/SKSE version have that working for them?

Except for the ability to adjust schlong dimensions in RaceMenu, which I'm still unsure if this is an issue everyone is having, or it's just me...

31 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Please define "works." I have the latest of SoS/SKSE/SkyrimSE and it all works... everything shows up and works as it should in my game.

Except for the ability to adjust schlong dimensions in RaceMenu, which I'm still unsure if this is an issue everyone is having, or it's just me...

Oh how did you get it working?

6 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

Oh how did you get it working?

Vyx threw up a nice little guide some pages back, use this and all should work fine unless it's something else conflicting: 

On 5/2/2018 at 7:02 PM, Vyxenne said:

I just succeeded in getting this all to work, came here to post how I dood it, and here's your response! Thank you!

Here's how I got TS bodies with SoS-SE, complete with all features of SoS-SE and no weird feet or schlongs- this is primarily for NMM users like me. Because I already had all of the mods installed, but had issues, I uninstalled all of them except XPMSSE before doing the following:

1. Install SoS-SE

• Reply "No to Mod" if it asks to overwrite any part of XPMSSE ("XP 32 Skeleton")

2. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 1 of 2

• Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite SoS-SE's male textures
  • Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite any of your female body replacer files- I have no idea why Tempered Skins for Males wants to overwrite female bodies, but it does

3. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 2 of 2

• Un-check the Skeleton option in the FOMOD dialog, although it will wrongly try to overwrite XPMSSE anyway
  • Reply "No to Folder" when it wants to overwrite anything in the meshes\auxbones folder and subfolders
  • Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite XPMSSE in spite of the fact that you un-checked that option earlier
  • Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite the SoS-SE male body textures

4. Install XPMSSE if it is not already installed. Recommend v4.20 because 4.31 is broken due to SKEE issues

• Reply "Yes to Mod" when it wants to overwrite SoS (either of them) Skeletons

5. Open data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_0.nif in NifSkope

• Expand the only visible NiNode so you can see the BSTriShapes under it
  • Click "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>"
  • Verify that only the penis is the active shape (highlighted in bright green) in the depiction in the right-hand pane
  • Right-click the same "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>" and select Block > Remove Branch
  • Verify that the schlong has disappeared from the depiction in the right-hand pane
  • Click the little diskette icon at the top left of the NifSkope window to save the penis-free mesh :classic_blink:

6. Repeat Step 5 above for data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_1.nif

7. Enjoy this:

Reveal hidden contents

20180502201325_1.thumb.jpg.80566a60a745f0c40d99c150126934ca.jpg

:heart:

Thanks, @Sevatt. Just a note- XPMSSE has now progressed well past the version 4.31 that was conflicting with SKEE when I wrote the above guide. I have not tried the latest versions of SKEE or XPMSSE (because I'm blocking updates and still playing 1.5.23/2.0.6 - "it ain't broke" so "I ain't fixin' it") - but from what I have read, it should be safe to go ahead and install the later versions of XPMSSE without worrying about the now-fixed XPMSSE/SKEE conflict.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks, @Sevatt. Just a note- XPMSSE has now progressed well past the version 4.31 that was conflicting with SKEE when I wrote the above guide. I have not tried the latest versions of SKEE or XPMSSE (because I'm blocking updates and still playing 1.5.23/2.0.6 - "it ain't broke" so "I ain't fixin' it") - but from what I have read, it should be safe to go ahead and install the later versions of XPMSSE without worrying about the now-fixed XPMSSE/SKEE conflict.

Of course, you're welcome, dear. The only change in steps is that #5 and #6 are apparently no longer needed, using the latest of all mods listed in your guide. The schlong is no longer there to delete, which I assume came from the TSM pt 2 update, or whichever provides the body referenced in that step.

As far as it all "working," (aka Truthseeker above) I'm going to assume the reason sliders won't show in my game is either my build, since no one has responded to the contrary who are playing the latest mod versions, or no one knows because they're all still on 1.5.23 lol. I don't recall any wizardy required the last play through where it worked; I just installed shit, checked for the RacemenuMorph plugin, let LOOT do it's thing and done, so not sure what that's about.

Side note - I've been running the latest XPMSEE for a while now, both 1.5.23/2,06, and current with no issues, in spite of my bad habits in updating/installing/save cleaning mid play through.

However, I don't run HDT SMP either, so that is likely your trepidation? I know you've worked long and hard on tuning, etc, so I feel ya there if so. I imagine that's a whole other ball of wax... Only reason I haven't dove in, is there doesn't seem to be a handy little guide like yours, or something compiled that helps make sense of how to install everything, and all the edits to make to get things going. Could be just my perception it's harder than it really is though, from only lightly creeping then and again on those threads.

SINCE NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING HELP ME OUT AND JUST IGNORE ME AS USUAL FUCK THIS SITE AND EVERYONE ON IT AS WELL AS NEXUSMODS SITE YOU PEOPLE ARE EITHER FUCKING BRAIN DEAD OR FUCKING RETARDED TO NOT UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD IM TRYING TO GET THE FUCK ACROSS SO FUCK YOUR SELF CENTERED ASSES 

1 hour ago, jeziah619 said:

SINCE NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING HELP ME OUT AND JUST IGNORE ME AS USUAL FUCK THIS SITE AND EVERYONE ON IT AS WELL AS NEXUSMODS SITE YOU PEOPLE ARE EITHER FUCKING BRAIN DEAD OR FUCKING RETARDED TO NOT UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD IM TRYING TO GET THE FUCK ACROSS SO FUCK YOUR SELF CENTERED ASSES 

You were already given a recommendation to post in an appropriate thread. I will do so to you now:

4 hours ago, Sevatt said:

I don't recall any wizardy required the last play through where it worked; I just installed shit, checked for the RacemenuMorph plugin, let LOOT do it's thing and done, so not sure what that's about.

Oh, ye of little face. :classic_tongue: It's about the almighty dollar, of course, specifically Bethesda's relentless zeal to extract every last farthing from console players while breaking PC players' games willy nilly, without regard for what they are doing to the modder base that is largely responsible for their games' continuing popularity- ipso facto, in flagrante delicto.

I've said it before, but if you were Bethesda and wanted to kill off free mods so your substandard paid mods could become the only mods available even though it totally alienated the diehard modders who still play your game (which was arguably obsolete when you launched it) 7-8 years after launch, you could hardly discourage your diehard player base more thoroughly than by repeatedly breaking everyone's sophisticated mods (i.e. those relying on SKSE64) while providing absolutely nothing of value to those players and pandering to much more casual players who can't use the great free mods because they choose to limit themselves to an extremely limited platform and so are grateful for the dribs and drabs of crappy little mods you offer to let them pay you for via your proprietary website.

Then, having wrought havoc (not to be confused with Havok, which you rudely sold into a bottomless abyss called Redmundus-Washingtonius via their unholy alliance with Intel) with your most sophisticated fans, you wait strategically almost to the day for the 4 months it takes for SKSE64 and all related mods to finally be updated to your latest Marketing Ploy version and then BAM! You issue another game-breaking paid mods "update" before most people have even had time to update their mods to the version you broke 4 months beforehand. In this way, you effectively prevent anyone from enjoying modded games on the PC.

And no, I am not wearing a tinfoil hat- I'm exercising my right to believe that when events make no sense according to my values, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. The simplest explanation is: follow the money- the more they discourage free modding, the more their crap is worth to people who don't know any better. They promised to stop doing this to us after their second game-breaking update, but they lied. And they obviously just don't give a fuck as they rub our noses in their lies.

2 hours ago, jeziah619 said:

Ah, yet another practitioner of the Art of Douchebaggery... we get them from time to time, but everyone here is pretty helpful when you ask in the right thread. Well, Grand Master, I'm pretty sure YOU are the common denominator in all your issues with getting help between the two sites... as you've made apparent to all. So you assume they don't understand you... they do... and that's the problem. It's not that you asked, even in the SoS thread about your very "general" modding issues... it's WHAT you're asking.

13 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

And you did get a response... So I'm unsure why you are flouncing in this thread and insulting everyone here. 

22 hours ago, jeziah619 said:

And you can look all damn night and day for someone to "remote into your computer," these people don't get paid by the hour to solve your issues, nor are they your employees, nor are they your personal help desk!

There's no SLA, nor does anyone owe you anything. I know... it's hard to take in at first. It must be a total adjustment for you, I can't imagine just learning this now in life!! I think in this generation's tongue, that would be put as... "I can't even," for you...

But hey, YOU WANT YOUR ISSUE RESOLVED NOW, DADDY! (Why I'm thinking Of Veruca Salt right now, ... oh...)

Just a word of advice, since it's clear you have the social skills, patience, and maturity of a toddler - you get help by asking the right questions, and in the right thread if referred to another. And asking someone to 'remote into your PC' to fix your shit because you refuse to learn the bare bone basics of modding... yet choose to mod... is just not going to happen, ever.

And for the sake of the rest of the community that you're bound to inflict your azz weaselry upon, please... start here: Beginner's Guide to Modding.

Aaaand you could probably use this here... Social Skills Self Help Formula. Just sayin'...

1 hour ago, jeziah619 said:

You wait 19 hours since your last post and throw a temper tantrum? Fuck us? You first.

4 hours ago, Sevatt said:

However, I don't run HDT SMP either, so that is likely your trepidation? I know you've worked long and hard on tuning, etc, so I feel ya there if so. I imagine that's a whole other ball of wax... Only reason I haven't dove in, is there doesn't seem to be a handy little guide like yours, or something compiled that helps make sense of how to install everything, and all the edits to make to get things going. Could be just my perception it's harder than it really is though, from only lightly creeping then and again on those threads.

Well, I got a lot of help (in this thread and in the SMP in SSE? thread) from people like Tooneyman, Gromilla, Slashz, Scipher, Shiva... and several others whose names I can't go remind myself of because navigating off this page will close this response window and it's 0230 here- too late to start over. :classic_biggrin: The biggest "trick" to SMP is the xml's, and I posted mine just a day or two ago- I have hair (wigs), earrings, amulets, body and cloth physics with full collisions including my hand-to-lady-bits... still working on schlong to labia collisions.

Part of the reason I'm not having much trouble (any more) is that I'm using the UUNP body- most of the issues I see ppl posting here involve "new CBBE" even though I had previously read that the newest CBBE offered plug-n-play xml's. Also (as you know) I'm not using the current 1.5.50/2.0.8 versions of game/SKSE64, and there seem to be considerably more issues being posted since those versions were rammed up our Ashals :classic_tongue: (jk Boss, just a silly word play) than there were when 1.5.39 dropped. Also, the new RM64 seems to be abnormally high in troubles being reported. Again, that's why I'm blocking updates.

Here, let me just encourage you to try SMP again, even if you have to revert to 1.5.39/2.0.7:

Spoiler

Ok, must admit I haven't really read every page of this thread, so feel free to point me to somewhere that can be of use for my situation.

Any pointers as to what SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114) showing in my skse64.log and a insta CTD with a windows memory address messagebox?

Using Win8.1 as administrator, dx and vc runtimes (from 2005 up to 2017) installed.

Fresh install, no other mods apart from what I'm using to get SoS working...

Start install...

Skyrim SE v1.5.50.0

skse64_2_00_08

SkyUI_5_2_SE

Game launches fine from skse64_loader.exe, CoC to riverwood from the main menu, check MCM, run around for a bit.. all stable, lets get nakedness into the game...

(Intentionally not creating or loading any saves at this point)

Install ....

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.0.1

XPMS 4-51

skee64.dll and nioverride.pex from RaceMenu 0.2.6

FNIS Behavior SE 7_4_5 (run fnis for users, 2 mods registered all ok)

Launch Skyrim and insta CTD.... no SchlongsOfSkyrim.log generated.

SKSE64.log shows the failed load of SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114)

Yet skee64.dll loaded fine (from RaceMenu 0.2.6)

Remove the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, no more launch CTD,

But obviously I wouldn't even bother loading in to game play since the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll would be required for it to work.

Going to try a rollback to game v1.5.39.0,  skse64_2_00_07 and skee64.dll/script from racemenu 0.2.4 and see if that works with SoS dll from 1.0

I was looking forward to finally getting SSE sexually active, as I had held off for ages till plugins and such finally caught up to oldrim.

Bit discouraging when I can't even get a dick to work, damn my age has caught up to me in my game play....lol

Edit: Looking through the MCM config script I notice.....

You have carried a MCM bug over from the oldrim version.

I posted a fix for it the sos oldrim thread, but no one bothered to fix it.
It's to do with the bend keys being parsed in the wrong event...
This is why changing the bend keys don't take effect until loading the game again.

The SOS_Config script contains this and it never updates the keys after change due to the event is not fired for mapping keys in MCM...

Event OnOptionMenuAccept(int option, int index)
    {Called when a menu entry has been accepted}
    if option == oidDialogSettings
        SetDialogSettings(index)
        SetMenuOptionValue(option, sDialogSettingsLabels[index])
    ElseIf option == oidPlayerSchlong
        SchlongTypeMenuAccept(Game.GetPlayer(), option, index)
    ElseIf option == oidNPCSchlong
        SchlongTypeMenuAccept(PlayerAliasScript.selectedActor, option, index)
    ElseIf option == oidBendUpKey || option == oidBendDownKey || option == oidBendPlayerModifierKey ;>>>>>> Never fires needs to be removed.
        PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>> Needs to moved to the OnOptionKeyMapChange event.
    ElseIf IsOptionEnableGenders(option)
        Form addon = SOS_Data.GetAddon(currentAddonIndex)
        int gender = index
        If index != 2
            gender += 10
        EndIf
        SOS_Data.SetGender(addon, gender)
        SetMenuOptionValue(option, sGenderLabels[index])
    EndIf

EndEvent

with the Above offending lines removed add the PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() in the OnOptionKeyMapChange event.

Event OnOptionKeyMapChange(int option, int keyCode, String conflictControl, String conflictName)
    {Called when a key has been remapped}
    bool overrideConflict = true
    if(conflictControl != "")
        if(conflictName == "")
            conflictName = "$Vanilla"
        endif
        overrideConflict = ShowMessage("$warn_keybinding{" + conflictName + "}{$"  + conflictControl + "}", true)
    endif

if(overrideConflict)
        if(option == oidBendUpKey)
            iBendUpKey = keyCode
            SetKeyMapOptionValue(option, iBendUpKey)
            PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>>> Add here
        elseif(option == oidBendDownKey)
            iBendDownKey = keyCode
            SetKeyMapOptionValue(option, iBendDownKey)
            PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>>> Add here also
        elseif(option == oidBendPlayerModifierKey)
            iBendPlayerModifierKey = keyCode
            SetKeyMapOptionValue(option, iBendPlayerModifierKey)
            PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>>> Add here as well
        endif
    endif
EndEvent

This way bend keys will be assigned straight away...

Edit Again:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from this SoS can lick my balls...

Rolled the game back to 1.5.39, skse 207 and rm 0.2.4...

Have tried every posted SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from within this thread..

Same result CTD or unsupported runtime on launching the game....

Will not waste my time any further on this rubbish...

Back to oldrim where my shit just works without issues or bitching.

So, I can run SoS light with no problems, but SoS Full still causes everything but the face and genitals to disappear for me. Not the end of the world, but the SoS Full has some rad menu options. Vyxenne's guide was a pleasure to read, and introduced me to NifSkope- this community is definitely more mature overall than Nexus' and I intend to stick around

5 hours ago, smashly said:

Ok, must admit I haven't really read every page of this thread, so feel free to point me to somewhere that can be of use for my situation.

Any pointers as to what SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114) showing in my skse64.log and a insta CTD with a windows memory address messagebox?

Using Win8.1 as administrator, dx and vc runtimes (from 2005 up to 2017) installed.

Fresh install, no other mods apart from what I'm using to get SoS working...

Start install...

Skyrim SE v1.5.50.0

skse64_2_00_08

SkyUI_5_2_SE

Game launches fine from skse64_loader.exe, CoC to riverwood from the main menu, check MCM, run around for a bit.. all stable, lets get nakedness into the game...

(Intentionally not creating or loading any saves at this point)

Install ....

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.0.1

XPMS 4-51

skee64.dll and nioverride.pex from RaceMenu 0.2.6

FNIS Behavior SE 7_4_5 (run fnis for users, 2 mods registered all ok)

Launch Skyrim and insta CTD.... no SchlongsOfSkyrim.log generated.

SKSE64.log shows the failed load of SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114)

Yet skee64.dll loaded fine (from RaceMenu 0.2.6)

Remove the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, no more launch CTD,

But obviously I wouldn't even bother loading in to game play since the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll would be required for it to work.

Going to try a rollback to game v1.5.39.0,  skse64_2_00_07 and skee64.dll/script from racemenu 0.2.4 and see if that works with SoS dll from 1.0

I was looking forward to finally getting SSE sexually active, as I had held off for ages till plugins and such finally caught up to oldrim.

Bit discouraging when I can't even get a dick to work, damn my age has caught up to me in my game play....lol

Edit: Looking through the MCM config script I notice.....

You have carried a MCM bug over from the oldrim version.

I posted a fix for it the sos oldrim thread, but no one bothered to fix it.
It's to do with the bend keys being parsed in the wrong event...
This is why changing the bend keys don't take effect until loading the game again.

The SOS_Config script contains this and it never updates the keys after change due to the event is not fired for mapping keys in MCM...

Event OnOptionMenuAccept(int option, int index)
    {Called when a menu entry has been accepted}
    if option == oidDialogSettings
        SetDialogSettings(index)
        SetMenuOptionValue(option, sDialogSettingsLabels[index])
    ElseIf option == oidPlayerSchlong
        SchlongTypeMenuAccept(Game.GetPlayer(), option, index)
    ElseIf option == oidNPCSchlong
        SchlongTypeMenuAccept(PlayerAliasScript.selectedActor, option, index)
    ElseIf option == oidBendUpKey || option == oidBendDownKey || option == oidBendPlayerModifierKey ;>>>>>> Never fires needs to be removed.
        PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>> Needs to moved to the OnOptionKeyMapChange event.
    ElseIf IsOptionEnableGenders(option)
        Form addon = SOS_Data.GetAddon(currentAddonIndex)
        int gender = index
        If index != 2
            gender += 10
        EndIf
        SOS_Data.SetGender(addon, gender)
        SetMenuOptionValue(option, sGenderLabels[index])
    EndIf

EndEvent

with the Above offending lines removed add the PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() in the OnOptionKeyMapChange event.

Event OnOptionKeyMapChange(int option, int keyCode, String conflictControl, String conflictName)
    {Called when a key has been remapped}
    bool overrideConflict = true
    if(conflictControl != "")
        if(conflictName == "")
            conflictName = "$Vanilla"
        endif
        overrideConflict = ShowMessage("$warn_keybinding{" + conflictName + "}{$"  + conflictControl + "}", true)
    endif

if(overrideConflict)
        if(option == oidBendUpKey)
            iBendUpKey = keyCode
            SetKeyMapOptionValue(option, iBendUpKey)
            PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>>> Add here
        elseif(option == oidBendDownKey)
            iBendDownKey = keyCode
            SetKeyMapOptionValue(option, iBendDownKey)
            PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>>> Add here also
        elseif(option == oidBendPlayerModifierKey)
            iBendPlayerModifierKey = keyCode
            SetKeyMapOptionValue(option, iBendPlayerModifierKey)
            PlayerAliasScript.ReRegisterKeys() ;>>>>>>>> Add here as well
        endif
    endif
EndEvent

This way bend keys will be assigned straight away...

Edit Again:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from this SoS can lick my balls...

Rolled the game back to 1.5.39, skse 207 and rm 0.2.4...

Have tried every posted SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from within this thread..

Same result CTD or unsupported runtime on launching the game....

Will not waste my time any further on this rubbish...

Back to oldrim where my shit just works without issues or bitching.

my skse 2.0.7 with sos se 1.0, works well.

but skse 2.0.8 with sos se 1.0.1, generates error 1114.

@PsychoWookiee9, @Just-A-Raven-711 here's a new, hopefully fixed, DLL. Pls try and see if you still get crashes.

I'm curious, for those who report all sorts of problems that I never encountered: are you using NMM or manually install mods?

Also... this is my first time modding and releasing it to the public. Is the amount of mental retardation and entitlement I see in some posters a normal thing?

SchlongsOfSkyrim_hopefully_fixed_DLL_1.zip

35 minutes ago, galgaroth said:

@PsychoWookiee9, @Just-A-Raven-711 here's a new, hopefully fixed, DLL. Pls try and see if you still get crashes.

I'm curious, for those who report all sorts of problems that I never encountered: are you using NMM or manually install mods?

This DLL seems to work, thank you very much! I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

36 minutes ago, galgaroth said:

Also... this is my first time modding and releasing it to the public. Is the amount of mental retardation and entitlement I see in some posters a normal thing?

Sometimes, yes. If you're referring to the guy above who complained about nobody helping him while abusing caps lock, I don't know how typical THAT is, but yeah, sometimes.

I'm curious, you said you thought Ousnius was using a hex editor on the DLL. Is that also what you're using to try and fix it? I have little experience with Hex editors and was wondering how you went about finding where in the file you have to edit and what does what when browsing through a file with a hex editor. I haven't a clue how you go about finding what you're looking for in one. Is there a good tutorial out there, by any chance?

I'm entitled to nothing and expect nothing and therefore I don't feel let down by your actions with your attempts at porting SoS to SSE.

I do feel let down that my os or software environment has capped me in successfully running your port.

My post was not to demand something, more just a fed up with what works for others mysteriously fails with "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114)" on all instances for me.

Upon further investigation I'm not the only one.

I'm no noob when it comes to mods or installations be it creating or using for any of the beth titles.

I'm fairly competent in papyrus scripting as well.

I have tried  your SoS 1.0 with game v1.5.39 / skse64 207 / rm 0.2.4 /  XPMS 4-51 /  FNIS SE 7_4_5 (along with any other posted  SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll)

I have tried  your SoS 1.1 with game v1.5.50 / skse64 208 / rm 0.2.6 /  FNIS SE 7_4_5 (along with any other posted  SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll including the hopefully fixed dll)

All results are the same:

Insta crash before the game start menu even loads.

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log was not generated (yes I have set iLogLevel=5 in the ini).

skse64.log reports "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114)"

skse64.log has a total of 12 lines and the only error is SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (skee64.dll loads fine and no ctd).

At this point I am not running any other mods, I don't even have a game save.

Clean game install.

remove SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll and crash no longer exists.

I have since tried non skse64 plugin nude mods and animations, all works fine so far.

But SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from this release = insta crash on my pc so far.

Odd because I do run oldrim, fallout ttw, fallout 4 with that many, many script extender plugins and not one them is ctd'ing me before I get to the game start menu.

first time for everything...lol

Thank You for the effort you have committed to your port of SoS.

But I'll put SSE on hold for another year for now, oldrim does fine ftm when it comes to adult mods that i use..

13 minutes ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

This DLL seems to work

Great!! I'll give it a bit more soak time and if no one else reports any crashes I'll include it in the FOMOD installer.

I thought Ousnius used a hex editor because (as far as I know) (s)he doesn't have the code I'm using to compile the DLL. And since I do have the code I just modified it and recompiled. The clue where to look however came from Ousnius' post a while back, he said it was crashing in a function called _stricmp(). That's part of the standard C libraries and with an ASM disassembler/debugger one can get the status of the CPU registers and call stack and see where it crashes. And for standard function calls you can get the name of it, not just ASM calls. Or just use the Visual Studio debugger and attach it to the Skyrim process. Either will give you a memory address. After that, you can open the DLL in a hex editor and go to that address and see exactly what happens there. Then make the appropriate changes, save the patched DLL and see if it works.

That's an over-simplified explanation and I'm guessing this is what Ousnius did. Or something close to it.

But that's the complicated way, which you'd try when you don't have the source code. In my case, I looked for the most likely place where that function call could cause a crash and told the block of code using it to completely ignore the value 0xFE - that's slot 254 in the mods list. It was a bit of a guess, since for me it never crashed, but it seems to have been the right solution.

For tutorials, I'm sure you can find some on youtube. But you would probably want to look at ASM debuggers as well, just the hex editor wouldn't help you much by itself, at least in this case. Again, youtube most likely has some tutorials.