Edit:   I FOUND THE CULPRIT.. SORRY.

Sorry to put you through the grief, not your plugin but my own dodgy code causing the problem.

It was my end for sure...

3rd party app I wrote back in WinXP that lets me bind keys...

I had it open when working in my script editor to automate common actions I do when scripting in lua.

Couldn't see why it clashes as it has nothing to do with Skyrim at all.

When it's active SSE launch crashes with your skse64 plugin loaded.. exit the key manager, SSE launches successfully with your skse64 plugin loaded...

Oddest thing I've seen as I've been using that key manager for years since windows XP, win7 and in Win8.1 ...lol

So it wasn't your plugin it was my old badly written code that was causing it.

Well not bad the first time in years that it has clashed with anything..

It doesn't clash with oldrim SoS skse plugin though :)

All it does is use win api to SetWindowsHookEx with WH_KEYBOARD_LL & WH_MOUSE_LL and processes certain actions.

But I'm happy, hopefully now i can actually set up SSE and be done with it.

The following was before the edit....

1 hour ago, galgaroth said:

Oh yeah, and 20 seconds of looking on the internet tells me error 1114 is caused by Windows, it's not a SoS problem.... FFS

What power management or win10?

neither apply to me if so (win 8.1 and no sleep, standby, hibernation or power saving).

Well odd that your plugin is the only one that appears to cause it in my environment..ffs :P

The windows messagebox does not report error 1114, only skse64 log reports that.

Windows error message box reports not being able to access a memory address.

Yes i did run a memory check and a harddisk check and both pass.

No defender, bitblocker, antivirus or other protection running when I'm testing your plugin

20 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

Oh how did you get it working?

Like this:

On 9/20/2018 at 6:29 PM, PlayingOneHanded said:

Whatever loads the Schlong Addon esp's isn't working correctly. They are installed and activated but don't show up in the game, neither visually on male npcs (perma underwear bug because no schlong is attached) nor in the SoS MCM.

Please tell me if there is a way to fix it myself or if I have to wait for an update / patch.

EDIT: Ok, I somehow managed to get the Addon esp's loaded into SOS. I don't know how tho...

I had done several things when they suddenly loaded:

• I updated my Mods from bethesda.net (Unoffial Patch and SkyUI_SE were among them).
  • I found a SoSRaceMenu.esp in my NMM plugin list which didn't show up before (or I overlooked it) and activatedt it.
  • I deactivated the Addon esp's in NMM and reactivated them in the ingame mod menu.

The only problem I am having now is that no npc has a schlong selected (but they show up if I select them manually over the MCM). 

I'll test if they schlongs get applied after a cell change.

In other words 

giphy-downsized.gif

But I think activating the addon esps when the was already running did the job.

@smashly did you try the fix from the internet anyway? There's nothing in the SKSE code about that error. And if the DLL doesn't even load then there's a mismatch somewhere on your end. For me it loads without problems and it seems for most other people using the mod too. I can't fix a problem I cannot reproduce. Are you using NMM or manual install?

8 hours ago, smashly said:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from this SoS can lick my balls...

This made me like you a lot. It really gives the impression you appreciate the work put into this. Also, it's not my mod. I took over the abandoned project started by someone else. There are big parts of the DLL code that I have no idea why it was done the way it was done. Debugging spaghetti code written by someone else over many years is not exactly easy. If you think you can do a better job, feel absolutely free to start your own port.

Hey galgaroth you've done a wonderful job with what you've had to work with.

Your SOS 1.1 works fine with the last dll you posted.

As i said in earlier post the error is not within your code as it seems to stem from my key manager I wrote years ago.

After distinguishing the problem on my end your SOS is working exactly as advertised.

Not relevant to the problem I had but all I did was edit the SOS_Config script so hot keys are applied straight away when changed.

Your SoS port appears to work exactly like my oldrim version of SoS.

Now I can move on and add female body and then it's on to install Sexlab, Arroused, Approach/Attraction (Custom versions) and Eager NPCs (if there is a SSE version).

Then I'll start with my own personal written mod Tag Along (MHIYH on steroids with many more features, adult content and built in mover and spawner to decorate anywhere).

Thank You for the effort you've put in.

@galgarothso far so good! I'm also using MO2, and so far I'm able to load my saves alright. I'll post again if it turns out we're still running into issues.

Did you revert the 224 plugin limit for this dll hook? (doesn't matter to me, I'm likely never going to go over that limit, but I ask out of curiosity ?)

Thank you again for the work you've been putting into this, for free no less

7 hours ago, galgaroth said:

@PsychoWookiee9, @Just-A-Raven-711 here's a new, hopefully fixed, DLL. Pls try and see if you still get crashes.

I'm curious, for those who report all sorts of problems that I never encountered: are you using NMM or manually install mods?

Also... this is my first time modding and releasing it to the public. Is the amount of mental retardation and entitlement I see in some posters a normal thing?

SchlongsOfSkyrim_hopefully_fixed_DLL_1.zip

NMM, wouldn't attempt manual modding in a Bethesda game

[edit] - just tested this new .dll, male body and hands (including some women's hands) still invisible for me. Not sure what's causing this, posting logs for potential relevance

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

skse64.log

3 minutes ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Use MO2 for the greater control over asset load order and run Wrye through MO2 when you need a bashed patch or its other features. Ideal setup from my experience.

Got a link to a YouTube tutorial you would agree with as being accurate? I'm unfamiliar with both Wrye and MO2. Gonna sleep soon, then apply myself to solving this Schlong issue when I wake up

2 hours ago, HTE_YaBoii said:

Got a link to a YouTube tutorial you would agree with as being accurate? I'm unfamiliar with both Wrye and MO2. Gonna sleep soon, then apply myself to solving this Schlong issue when I wake up

Look up GamerPoet's on Youtube. They've got tutorials on various things in Skyrim modding, including using MO2 and Wrye together for SSE.

Like here:

SoS SE MCM Key Fix:

This just fixes incorrect code in SoS_Config script.
Makes it so when you assign your Bend keys they will work straight away.
The way it was before any newly assigned key wouldn't work until you loaded your game next time.

Simply extract SoS_SE_MCM_Key_Fix.7z contents to your Skyrim SE game directory and click Yes to overwrite.
This will not negative affect or break an existing play through in any way.

Includes the edited source script.
galgaroth feel free to add the fix to the SoS SE package..
No credit or permission for or from me required.

SoS_SE_MCM_Key_Fix.7z

@smashly thank you for the fix, I'll include it in the next release with the new DLL. With proper credit of course :)

@Just-A-Raven-711 no, there is still no limit, other than the one imposed by the game. Just slot 254 is ignored. This should keep the co-save bloat to a minimum.

@HTE_YaBoii problems like you described are not related to the DLL. The mod was not installed properly or conflicting files were not overridden in the right order. You should really consider using MO2 like PsychoWookiee suggested, or even Vortex, it makes life so much easier.

9 hours ago, galgaroth said:

@smashly thank you for the fix, I'll include it in the next release with the new DLL. With proper credit of course :)

@Just-A-Raven-711 no, there is still no limit, other than the one imposed by the game. Just slot 254 is ignored. This should keep the co-save bloat to a minimum.

@HTE_YaBoii problems like you described are not related to the DLL. The mod was not installed properly or conflicting files were not overridden in the right order. You should really consider using MO2 like PsychoWookiee suggested, or even Vortex, it makes life so much easier.

Yeah, I figure there's something different in the way SoS Light SE and SoS SE install the meshes for the bodies, since SoS Light bodies work, and the SoS MCM menu worked. Looking into MO2 and Wrye now, MO2 has rather nice tutorials built-in, and thanks to PsychoWookiee I'm learning Wrye. I'll be reworking my installed mods and then testing them one by one in-game to ensure no conflicts in a new save. Thanks to everyone for helping me learn, If you ever need a texture artist, voice actor (once the studio is finished), or FMOD advice I'm happy to get involved

[edit] MO2 made installing FNIS kinda scary- hopefully with a little more practice and familiarity I'll be alright

[edit again] MO2 is pretty easy to use, now to learn how to make a Wrye patch for my mods?

[edit 3] Wrye Bash is struggling to make the patch (the patch BEFORE FNIS) and declares all my plugins are missing, then stops- I need to take a break from this :/

[edit3.5] Sorted out my Wrye Bash patch, installing CBBE and SoS SE

[final edit] SoS SE is working! MO2 and Wrye Bash is the way forward- Massive thanks to you all ?

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:41 PM, galgaroth said:

@PsychoWookiee9, @Just-A-Raven-711 here's a new, hopefully fixed, DLL. Pls try and see if you still get crashes.

I'm curious, for those who report all sorts of problems that I never encountered: are you using NMM or manually install mods?

Also... this is my first time modding and releasing it to the public. Is the amount of mental retardation and entitlement I see in some posters a normal thing?

SchlongsOfSkyrim_hopefully_fixed_DLL_1.zip

this dll made the same result, skse64 failed with error 1114.

i tried debugging the dll without souce and found the two functions, which must be cplusplus constructors, raised exceptions.

these two functions refer "SOS_ConcealingArmors" and "SOS_RevealingArmors", called by dll initializer in process skyrimse.exe, raised exceptions.

Hi, can someone help me figure out why I have 2 SOS at the same time, like double sos meshes on top of each other. I downloaded as required:
- schlongs of skyrim 1.0.1.7
- tempered skins for males part 1
- tempered skins for males SoS lite version part 2 of 2
- tempered skins for male hand fix
thats my left pane order in MO2. Seems like tempered skin for males conflicts with SoS?

EDIT: just deleted tempered skins altogether and its fine now so definitely something about tempered skins

1 hour ago, Sevatt said:

I'm wracking my brain on this one, and believe it may be something simple that I continue to overlook. I'm hoping for another pair of eyes.

So, I've had this issue where there's only one slider available in Racemenu for the schlong under "Genitals." Unable to identify the issue, I thought the use of potions might be an answer - no biggie. But the potions don't work either when I pop a potion before an animation or during, and was wondering if the two are related. By that, I don't believe it's Racemenu.

I was able to apply a Racemenu preset from my last play through, but it seemed to add to the size rather than replace it, making it's size...well, rather..."unwieldy," if you will lol

If there's anyone who may have some insight to this or wants to take a crack at it, I would be appreciative... and my followers even more so lol ?

I'm not sure what I could provide to make this easier, I use LOOT to sort (and my load order matches Galgoroth's), and I'm not sure what use Papyrus would be in this instance, but here it is in case it'll help.

Papyrus.0.log

Fixed schlongs sliders in racemenu with mine, reinstalled schlongs and left its skeletons off.

4 hours ago, arkane14 said:

Fixed schlongs sliders in racemenu with mine, reinstalled schlongs and left its skeletons off.

Wow, FFS - I'm dumb. Could have sworn I unchecked that per my habits in installing/reinstalling this per the steps, but apparently inadvertently checked it.

I just knew it was something fundamental that I missed, thanks Arkane14!

9 hours ago, akayds said:

Hi, can someone help me figure out why I have 2 SOS at the same time, like double sos meshes on top of each other. I downloaded as required:
- schlongs of skyrim 1.0.1.7
- tempered skins for males part 1
- tempered skins for males SoS lite version part 2 of 2
- tempered skins for male hand fix
thats my left pane order in MO2. Seems like tempered skin for males conflicts with SoS?

EDIT: just deleted tempered skins altogether and its fine now so definitely something about tempered skins

The 2 schlong meshes is probably because you didn't edit the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif and remove the genital nodes (node 9) with nifskope after you installed Tempored Skins.

Tempered skins works fine with SoS SE Full if installed and edited correctly.

Myself I prefer the SoS body skin tone, but I do like the Tempered Skins Hairy better then SoS Hairy

The Hairy in Tempered Skins upper body looks a lot better to me.

Since I needed the Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp loaded to have the feet textures work correctly with Tempered Skins, I opted to just use the SoS body instead.

Less in my load order the better.

If SoS body had Hairy like Tempered Skins then I would have the body I'm after...lol

29 minutes ago, smashly said:

The 2 schlong meshes is probably because you didn't edit the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif and remove the genital nodes (node 9) with nifskope after you installed Tempored Skins.

Tempered skins works fine with SoS SE Full if installed and edited correctly.

Myself I prefer the SoS body skin tone, but I do like the Tempered Skins Hairy better then SoS Hairy

The Hairy in Tempered Skins upper body looks a lot better to me.

Since I needed the Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp loaded to have the feet textures work correctly with Tempered Skins, I opted to just use the SoS body instead.

Less in my load order the better.

If SoS body had Hairy like Tempered Skins then I would have the body I'm after...lol

On page 10 or so of this thread is a download by Nevenbridge which does allow you to use Tempered skins with SOS Full without the messed up feet textures. My character has such a body with SOS Full and without having to go through the process of removing nodes in nifscope. I tried to link the precise post but mucked it up.

5 hours ago, McTripple said:

Please forgive my feigned ignorance but there are two files. 

Do i install the one on top or the second one...or both

1.0.7 and 1.0.1.7 

I am besieged by my lack of un-knowledge.

If running game v1.5.50 and skse64 2.0.8 then download 1.0.1.7z

Also download the SchlongsOfSkyrim_hopefully_fixed_DLL_1.zip attached to the post below and replace the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll that came with 1.0.1.7z:

Alright, so I've downloaded and re downladed this mod, and before it worked, but i recently completely reset my Skyrim game by deleting the game, the mods and am now re downloading the game and mods, and when i downloaded the newest versions of Schlongs of Skyrim SE and go into the game to play it, i get a message saying that the SchlongsodSKyrim.dill was not found, and that it found -1 , expecting 30004. i looked into the forums and i did what it said concerning removing it completely from my load order then re downloading it. still showing that message. i even looked through the files and found the .dill it was looking for. Can someone PLEASE help me.