Whatever loads the Schlong Addon esp's isn't working correctly. They are installed and activated but don't show up in the game, neither visually on male npcs (perma underwear bug because no schlong is attached) nor in the SoS MCM.

Please tell me if there is a way to fix it myself or if I have to wait for an update / patch.

EDIT: Ok, I somehow managed to get the Addon esp's loaded into SOS. I don't know how tho...

I had done several things when they suddenly loaded:

• I updated my Mods from bethesda.net (Unoffial Patch and SkyUI_SE were among them).
  • I found a SoSRaceMenu.esp in my NMM plugin list which didn't show up before (or I overlooked it) and activatedt it.
  • I deactivated the Addon esp's in NMM and reactivated them in the ingame mod menu.

The only problem I am having now is that no npc has a schlong selected (but they show up if I select them manually over the MCM). 

I'll test if they schlongs get applied after a cell change.

15 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Whatever loads the Schlong Addon esp's isn't working correctly. They are installed and activated but don't show up in the game, neither visually on male npcs (perma underwear bug because no schlong is attached) nor in the SoS MCM.

Please tell me if there is a way to fix it myself or if I have to wait for an update / patch.

EDIT: Ok, I somehow managed to get the Addon esp's loaded into SOS. I don't know how tho...

I had done several things when they suddenly loaded:

• I updated my Mods from bethesda.net (Unoffial Patch and SkyUI_SE were among them).
  • I found a SoSRaceMenu.esp in my NMM plugin list which didn't show up before (or I overlooked it) and activatedt it.
  • I deactivated the Addon esp's in NMM and reactivated them in the ingame mod menu.

The only problem I am having now is that no npc has a schlong selected (but they show up if I select them manually over the MCM). 

I'll test if they schlongs get applied after a cell change.

Having a similar issue. Schlongs are not showing up, and selecting an NPC in the menu only gives me the option of 'None' for setting them manually despite having installed all of the addons. My Unofficial Patch and SkyUI are both current. However, I have no SoSRaceMenu.esp in my list, and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Gentleman, I was able to get past the DLL and in the process of fixing permanent undies issue.

But strangely enough in MCM it says I have no Schlong Type and thus have a hole where my genitals should be. Says I have no type despite choosing all three during installation (NMM). This seems to be true for male NPCs as well. 

Anyone got a solution for me?

9 hours ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Having a similar issue. Schlongs are not showing up, and selecting an NPC in the menu only gives me the option of 'None' for setting them manually despite having installed all of the addons. My Unofficial Patch and SkyUI are both current. However, I have no SoSRaceMenu.esp in my list, and can't seem to find it anywhere.

The SOSRaceMenu.esp is from the XP32 Skelleton mod.

image.png.9ea5fbc5cdeff158697ed4492f2e6c40.png

I'm not aware of using any race menu tho...

Like I stated above the addons showed up for me after I unticked them in NMM , started the game and reticked them in the ingame mod menu, the one you access from the main menu and can download mods from bethesda.net not MCM. Then I loaded up a save and after a few seconds I got the message that the addons were detected by SoS. From that moment on I was able to choose the addon schlongs for NPCs.

6 hours ago, Jinxix said:

I can't get the racemenu options to work anymore

Same here, I'm missing the schlong adjustment options - I now only have one... "Erection," or something like that,  and that's it. I just started a new play through and hadn't messed with it before the latest game update fiasco, so wasn't sure it was just me or not. 

Does anyone else on the newest game/SKSE version have that working for them?

guys Ive had major constant issues with skyui and skse64 I had it working for like a minute of game play then it just all of a sudden quitted out on me bringing back error messages saying files missing, outdated, or some mods need to be reinstalled I did all these things it just made it worse I even had the mods dll files and pex files organized into their proper folders and had the scripts folder zipped and added into the nexus mod manager to get the skyui active and workin properly but im still getting issues on this I really wish that I could find someone who'd be willing to doa remote access process to organize these files properly and show me what im doing wrong but then again a lot of mods need to be updated from my understanding ive seen a lot of mods not updated since 2013 or so even on nexusmods website theres a lot of non updated mods 

3 hours ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Is Ousnius' fix included in 1.0.1? because my game is crashing upon loading a save and works again when I rename SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. Same with the DLL that was posted 2 pages back.

I messaged Gal about it and sent a crash dump, I can only assume he's looking into it. I'm thinking the .esl fix still needs to be polished around the edges?

4 hours ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Is Ousnius' fix included in 1.0.1? because my game is crashing upon loading a save and works again when I rename SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. Same with the DLL that was posted 2 pages back.

46 minutes ago, Just-A-Raven-711 said:

I messaged Gal about it and sent a crash dump, I can only assume he's looking into it. I'm thinking the .esl fix still needs to be polished around the edges?

Yup I'm looking into it. But I don't have any ESL mods so I can't reproduce the problem on my end. I thought I had fixed it by telling the DLL not to read from slot 254 (which as far as I know is where the ESLs are injected into the game) but apparently that's not all I need to do....

I think Ousnius modified the DLL with a hex editor to not even reach slot 254. Which I could do in the code but that would reintroduce the 255 mod limit. I dunno, if it doesn't crash anymore it might be worth it.

Is there a blank/empty ESL I can download from somewhere to try to see if I can get it to crash?

1 hour ago, galgaroth said:

Yup I'm looking into it. But I don't have any ESL mods so I can't reproduce the problem on my end. I thought I had fixed it by telling the DLL not to read from slot 254 (which as far as I know is where the ESLs are injected into the game) but apparently that's not all I need to do....

I think Ousnius modified the DLL with a hex editor to not even reach slot 254. Which I could do in the code but that would reintroduce the 255 mod limit. I dunno, if it doesn't crash anymore it might be worth it.

Is there a blank/empty ESL I can download from somewhere to try to see if I can get it to crash?

Well, if you want just a test ESL you can try this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18619?tab=files

The first link includes an ESL plugin. It's a good mod anyway. :P You don't have to use it but as it's an ESL it might suffice for testing purposes.

Also on a different note, I don't understand about the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll having a 255 mod limit. Isn't the 255 plugin limit hard-coded into the game engine? What does a mod's DLL have to do with it?

Hello all,

Just installed 1.0.1 (with the HDT for schlongs) and when I remove my character's clothing the body is invisible, but the face and schlong are fine.

Default textures, Tempered skins for SoS SE, and Vitruvia for SoS Light make no change.

Have I missed a step?

[edit] I know CBBE is working with HDT since I've been running around as a "bouncy tiddy babe", and the schlong jiggles. I haven't overwritten the skeleton, I've used the new .dll, and have run out of ideas

20180924014625_1.jpg

20180924014640_1.jpg

2 hours ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Well, if you want just a test ESL you can try this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18619?tab=files

The first link includes an ESL plugin. It's a good mod anyway. :P You don't have to use it but as it's an ESL it might suffice for testing purposes.

Also on a different note, I don't understand about the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll having a 255 mod limit. Isn't the 255 plugin limit hard-coded into the game engine? What does a mod's DLL have to do with it?

I tried with the mod you suggested and the game doesn't crash for me. Sigh...

About the limit. Have a seat by the fire and I'll tell you a story.

For some reason I really don't understand, the SoS DLL gets a list of all ESMs and ESPs loaded into the game. Then it takes that list and does some voodoo mumbo-jambo to generate the data it saves in the SKSE co-save file. That data represents schlongs types, sizes and who it belongs to. When you load a save, the DLL gets the list of ES(M|P)s again -- and that list may or may not correspond to the load order available when the save was made -- and does (or tries to do) the opposite of the voodoo mumbo-jumbo it did in the first place and apply the resulting data to the player and NPCs. It even does some checks to see if the SoS is version 1, 2 or 3 and it does different things depending on that. And if you think you can just remove those checks and only use the code for version 3 (because after all, SoS is supposed to be v3.0.4), congratulations nothing works anymore ?. That's how it was written originally, no idea why. I tried several times to unfuck that spaghetti code and every time I make a change it breaks the game, I get crashes all the time or the data is not saved or loaded properly. I didn't have the time and energy to re-write all of that properly from scratch so I left it as is.

Anyway. Initially, to get the list of mods the DLL used an array hard-coded to have 255 elements. Since the game only allowed 255 plug-ins, that was not a problem. But since SE introduced the Creation Club and ESLs started to appear in loading orders, to avoid potential problems if more mods were installed than the DLL limit could handle, I made that array dynamically allocated. If you have 3 plug-ins, it makes itself 3 elements long. If you have one thousand (well you can't but if you could) it would be 1000 elements long. Nice and clean, except for element 254. That's where all ESLs, if present, are injected into the game. So I told the DLL to pretend that slot doesn't exist. But apparently there's more to do to fix the crash, because it doesn't seem to work. For you and a few others anyway, because as I've said I tried the mod you suggested above and the game doesn't crash for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll go back to the hard-coded limit and in a couple of days I'll post a new DLL to test. We'll see if that does the trick.

32 minutes ago, galgaroth said:

I tried with the mod you suggested and the game doesn't crash for me. Sigh...

About the limit. Have a seat by the fire and I'll tell you a story.

For some reason I really don't understand, the SoS DLL gets a list of all ESMs and ESPs loaded into the game. Then it takes that list and does some voodoo mumbo-jambo to generate the data it saves in the SKSE co-save file. That data represents schlongs types, sizes and who it belongs to. When you load a save, the DLL gets the list of ES(M|P)s again -- and that list may or may not correspond to the load order available when the save was made -- and does (or tries to do) the opposite of the voodoo mumbo-jumbo it did in the first place and apply the resulting data to the player and NPCs. It even does some checks to see if the SoS is version 1, 2 or 3 and it does different things depending on that. And if you think you can just remove those checks and only use the code for version 3 (because after all, SoS is supposed to be v3.0.4), congratulations nothing works anymore ?. That's how it was written originally, no idea why. I tried several times to unfuck that spaghetti code and every time I make a change it breaks the game, I get crashes all the time or the data is not saved or loaded properly. I didn't have the time and energy to re-write all of that properly from scratch so I left it as is.

Anyway. Initially, to get the list of mods the DLL used an array hard-coded to have 255 elements. Since the game only allowed 255 plug-ins, that was not a problem. But since SE introduced the Creation Club and ESLs started to appear in loading orders, to avoid potential problems if more mods were installed than the DLL limit could handle, I made that array dynamically allocated. If you have 3 plug-ins, it makes itself 3 elements long. If you have one thousand (well you can't but if you could) it would be 1000 elements long. Nice and clean, except for element 254. That's where all ESLs, if present, are injected into the game. So I told the DLL to pretend that slot doesn't exist. But apparently there's more to do to fix the crash, because it doesn't seem to work. For you and a few others anyway, because as I've said I tried the mod you suggested above and the game doesn't crash for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll go back to the hard-coded limit and in a couple of days I'll post a new DLL to test. We'll see if that does the trick.

It sounds like a major pain in the arse. That's about what I could gather. I appreciate you taking the time, good sir. :)