4 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

I can play with JoP and SoS no problem, just that schlongs don't render on you, the player character, in first person. Maybe there's been an update that fixed something?

I also had it working two Skyrim SE versions ago. Once I got everything updated to the SSE version, it never worked again. I'm going to guess it has something to do with skeleton issues between XPMSE, JoP, and SoS that I could never figure out. Disabling JoP ultimately got everything working for me, which was fine because JoP was kind of annoying with the need to do a million patches. I'm not really noticing that its missing, so I can easily wait until some version of Immersive 1st Person is ported over.

Hi all - 

I'm using SOS full with the SOS-light Tempered Skins work around provided earlier in this thread, working great, thanks.  

Now I want add a schlong to a follower mod that uses a custom race.  I copied all the same assets from my character meshes and textures folders to the mod, so essentially everything in the mod is now from Tempered Skins except the head and face textures.  Little bit of a neck transition but no big deal, everything looks good in game, but of course with the one exception being a hole where the schlong should be.  I assume because this is a custom race.  I've tried using the MCM menu to add a schlong to them but it doesn't work.  Is there another way to force a schlong onto an NPC?  I also tried the potions but to no avail.  

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Subboyty said:

anyone know where I can find the average penis addon by smurf?  it seems literally non existent here.  

It's included with SOS full? (it's the SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp).

If you mean additional textures, that depends on the skin your downloading.  SOS comes with default textures for the 3 schlong types (smurf, vectorplexus average, vectorplexus muscular), but some skins provide additional better matched textures for them.

For SOS full I overwrite the provided textures with the ones below.  Personally I think they are way better than tempered skins that keep being referenced,  especially the veteran one.

The Veteran - 4k SOS Male skin

The Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf and VectorPlexus Retextures 1.1

Grey Cat and Leopard v1.3 for SOS FULL - 2K Res Pack (under optional files)

Chameleon and Lizard v1.3 for SOS FULL - 2K Res Pack (under optional files).

I also use SOS - Leito Schlongs Addon 1.0.1 for cat and reptile schlong for the khajits and argonians.  It works well in SE.  You'll need to run the meshes through nifoptimizer  and set leito schlongs to 100% chance for khajit/argonians (and all other schlongs to 0%) in the SOS MCM to see them.

Hello, I'm looking for a guide on SOS, not an installation guide as I found those easily and they helped immensely.  But a features guide.  I want to know what all SOS's features are and what they do.  And I'd like to know why I cannot recast erection after the buff fades.  is it on cooldown? is it a bug? can I fix it?  I don't know because I can't find a features guide.  Or maybe it's just because I'm sleepy and my brain no works right now.  Thank you.

Would anybody have any idea how to make Diverse Werewolves Collection compatible with SOS?  Before installing it every werewolf I saw had a schlong.  After installing it only the vanilla werewolf (that still occasionally spawns) gets a schlong, and all the beautiful new werewolves don't.  It is my understanding (from reading the SOS script) that it basically looks for the Werewolfbeastrace and the npc keyword SOS_Genitals and if the NPC has both then it schlongifies it.  Diverse Werewolves Collection adds around 400 unique NPCs that uses combinations of textures and tints (no new skeleton or meshes) so I went through and added the SOS_Genitals keyword to each of them and ensured they are all Werewolfbeastrace (they are) but still no schlongs are being added.  What have I missed?

On 10/28/2018 at 3:23 PM, VRNord said:

Would anybody have any idea how to make Diverse Werewolves Collection compatible with SOS?  Before installing it every werewolf I saw had a schlong.  After installing it only the vanilla werewolf (that still occasionally spawns) gets a schlong, and all the beautiful new werewolves don't.  It is my understanding (from reading the SOS script) that it basically looks for the Werewolfbeastrace and the npc keyword SOS_Genitals and if the NPC has both then it schlongifies it.  Diverse Werewolves Collection adds around 400 unique NPCs that uses combinations of textures and tints (no new skeleton or meshes) so I went through and added the SOS_Genitals keyword to each of them and ensured they are all Werewolfbeastrace (they are) but still no schlongs are being added.  What have I missed?

Try doing a cell reset or check on a new game, SE is odd, it saves NPC appearance like a damn script and sticks to that for most things, the only way I have been able to change appearances has been through cell resets and face export through the CK. 

So I have messed around with Tempered Skins Mesh to enable it to support SOS full, it is not a perfect fix because the schlongs are default skin but it is barely noticeable. I am waiting on permission to share them or give them to the mod author, if that does not happen you can alter the tempered skin meshes yourself easy. Get Nifscope then

1. Open data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_0.nif in NifSkope
*Click node "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>"
*Verify that only the penis is the active shape (highlighted in bright green) in the depiction in the right-hand pane
*Right-click the same "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>" node and select Block > Remove Branch
*Verify that the schlong has disappeared from the depiction in the right-hand pane
*Click the little diskette icon at the top left of the NifSkope window to save the penis-free mesh
2. Repeat Step 1 above for data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_1.nif

and boom you know have sexy seamless males with all of the sos functionality.  

Instructions courtesy of Vyxenne

Edit: Using this method results in swirly feet. It is not perfect. 

Another fix you may or may not need is if you are using Bandoliers Belts and Pouches you will need to reassign all of the Side Left bags to another slot, this will need to be done in both the Armor Addon and Armor records in the Dr_Bandolier.esp. You can do this with SSEEdit, load up dr_bandolier.esp in SSEEdit, click the + sign next to armor addon, now go down the list and find the bag using slot 52, Right click on the record in the left panel the one using slot 52 and copy as override into and select new file (alternately you can just change it in the esp if you wish to save a slot or merge it into something else) Give the file a name, now right-click the slot 52 in your new file and select edit, in the pop up deselect the check mark next to 52 and select another, personally I chose slot 60. Repeat this process for each of the slot 52 records in both Armor Addon and Armor and now you can have your schlongs and your extra carry space. Should look something like this.image.png.01256e3b0e3687a51aa22093f25636e8.png

1 minute ago, McLude said:

I see a lot of discussion about using tempered males + sos. What is missing from sos that is in tempered males?

The tempered skins texture is just very nice but the only official release is for SoS light. 

Personally I just edited the texture to make it SoS full compatible, seems a thousand times easier than all the other ways that have been posted to do it. Recently I’ve been using a mix of Tempered Skins and Veteran skin that I really like. 

7 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Oh, and doing it the texture editing way also lets you use the hi poly SoS body which I think is another nice advantage.

If I understand correctly you are using nifscope to point the sos mesh at the Tempered skins Textures? I have no idea...

I ask because I just realized my feet are botched, all swirly, I am not certain how to do that. Would you mind pointing me to a source so that I can do the same? 

1 hour ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

If I understand correctly you are using nifscope to point the sos mesh at the Tempered skins Textures? I have no idea...

I ask because I just realized my feet are botched, all swirly, I am not certain how to do that. Would you mind pointing me to a source so that I can do the same? 

No, I'm just editing the texture and replacing the malebody.dds file in the skyrim directory, nothing more. That's why I think my method is easier. Let me take some screenshots of how to do it. You'll need 7zip, Compressionator and GIMP (or another editor that can handle dds files, but I use GIMP so that's what I know how to do).

The messed up feet are because the SoS light body uses a different texture setup that has the schlong texture on the malebody.dds file and the feet as a separate dds file. That swirl you're seeing is schlong ? 

8 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

No, I'm just editing the texture and replacing the malebody.dds file in the skyrim directory, nothing more. That's why I think my method is easier. Let me take some screenshots of how to do it. You'll need 7zip, Compressionator and GIMP (or another editor that can handle dds files, but I use GIMP so that's what I know how to do).

The messed up feet are because the SoS light body uses a different texture setup that has the schlong texture on the malebody.dds file and the feet as a separate dds file. That swirl you're seeing is schlong ? 

I have Gimp and 7Zip, I will get Compressionator. I will keep an eye out for the screen caps, thank you. :)

43 minutes ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

I have Gimp and 7Zip, I will get Compressionator. I will keep an eye out for the screen caps, thank you. :)

It ended up getting away from me a little bit just because Compressionator can be confusing at first (even though it is very simple) and I wanted to make sure it was very clear, so rather than clog up this thread I think I will make a new one or possibly a one off blog. I'll post a link shortly. 

17 hours ago, McLude said:

I see a lot of discussion about using tempered males + sos. What is missing from sos that is in tempered males?

Default SOS skins aren't the greatest texture wise.

Tempered skins was one of the first ones released for SOS light for SE so there were various work-arounds/changes posted to get tempered skins to work with SOS full (basically to do with the feet/groin texture locations)

However it's not really necessary, any of the oldrim SOS full textures will work fine.  I'd use texconv to convert normals to BC7 to reduce vram usage, but (IMHO) theres a lot better skins out there to use than tempered skins that don't rely on jumping through hoops to get it to work for SOS full.

2 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Not sure why doing all this when you can just download SOS full compatible skins that work fine in SE?

Because it takes under two minutes to do and most of those skins are awful? I actually don't use this method anymore, I use a blend of Tempered and Veteran skin, but Disciple asked how to do it so I told him.