On 10/10/2018 at 3:47 PM, vaarasaarinen said:

nope doesn't work for me, most of the mods including SoS asked me to go back to skse 2 09 :D

uups edit : it does work now, for some reasons Steam had not done the launcher update, i had to force it manually….. ( temperamental ? Steam ? naaaaaah)

How did you manually updated the launcher? and the mean of 'doesn't work' is because of the permanent underwear? i'm having a underwear everytime i re-install the mod, so did that problem worked as well?

Well I'll start by saying I don't use a mod manager.
Manual install for me has worked without fail in game version 1.5.53 / skse64 2.0.10.

I don't use a virtual game directory and I know where files are and know how to navigate windows.

All I can say that SoS 1.0.1 with SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll from SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL_SKSE_2_0_9.zip works fine with game version 1.5.53 / skse64 2.0.10 without any issue at all.
After a 17 hour straight game session as well as a couple of 2 hour game sessions since the last 1.5.53 game update SoS has not failed once.

For Undies only, no schlong or dll errors it means you have got something wrong in your install or you have conflicting 3rd party software.
No ifs or buts, you have done something wrong in your install.

Sorry this post doesn't fix your 1st time "it's not working.. help" posts, but really keep reading and trying as SoS does work when there are no conflicts and you have installed it properly.

TIP:

Blindly hoping a single click install over and over in a mod manager is not the answer to fixing your problem.

So here's a weird inconsistency. I have schlongs after switching from sos light, however when I'm in the Bathing Beauties and Beefcake Bathhouse, the npcs that enter the water, which should automatically remove their clothing, instead put on underwear. It's like the undies are the default nude body. If I tell them to change outfits then to take off all their clothes using that mods speech commands, their dick flops out, but the next time they walk close or into the bath, underwear are back on.

Edit Think I've figured that out, the mod adds naked armor to characters that enter the baths or beds in order to automatically remove their clothes, and that needed to be set as revealing. Still a little buggy but I think that's just all the scripts being run in there. If people have this mod more or less running without errors but are still seeing brown undies, try verifying that supposedly naked men aren't holding some mod added armor piece, and if so, set it to revealing.

The 2.0.9 DLL isn't working for me.  I've downloaded it, still getting "SoS is out of date" error in my game.  I even try to start a new game and still get the error.  I don't know what to do.  I also installed sos again and then put that DLL into my main game folder.  Letting it overwrite.  Still no changes.  All male npcs have that annoying underwear, clipping thought their armor and cloths.

22 hours ago, BROTHERBOY said:

How did you manually updated the launcher? and the mean of 'doesn't work' is because of the permanent underwear? i'm having a underwear everytime i re-install the mod, so did that problem worked as well?

by doesn't work i meant all skse using mods were going berserk on the line of " guy, your version of skse sucks, reinstall now or get lost" and then indeed perma undies. 

manually force update is super easy, you just delete your launcher.exe plus skyrim.exe from the skyrim special edition folder and launch the game from the steam library link, Steam will then re-aquire the files for you.

from what of people, it seems it is the same issue i had, i:e. Steam not updating properly, particularly if you had downdated forcibly before. super easy to solve then.

It says outdated for me as well, and I get the underwear too. Anyone know when a possible fix for this will occur? Or when this mod will update again? I use vortex, but it was doing the same on Nexus Mod Manager. I did not forcibly downgrade skyrim though... Well have a great day!

I just recently installed SOS along with a metric f*ckton of other sex mods, and yet, for whatever reason, SoS decides it doesn't feel like working. It always dumps the same error:

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

I've reinstalled, uninstalled, deleted, added SOS several times, too many to count at this point. I've tried reorganizing my load order, letting LOOT change it, manually shifting things around, tried changing it in MCM, and nothing works at all. I used the FoMod installer, like the mod states to do, installed everything correctly and yes it still kicks out this error no matter what I do. Is this not ready for SE? Is is not compatible with most animations, which then cancel it out? I really am having troubles here. CBBE works flawlessly on females no problem. It's just SOS that is being stubborn. Any suggestions?

Note: I have about 190 mods, well under the esm limit stated above, and yet nothing works. Been trying for several days an no searches have yeilded any results anywhere. I am really hoping someone can help me out here, this is getting irritating.

Attached is my skse64.log stated to troubleshoot with above, if anyone wants to review that. Nevermind the other .dll's not being loaded like HighHeel, I already know they don't work and I am not worried about them. This issue has persisted long before they were even installed, and HighHeel was originally for regular Skyrim, not SE.

skse64.log

Edit: I've also tried the .dll provided by one of the patrons of this thread, and that didn't provide any luck to me. My error isn't 1114 so I guess it was kinda pointless.

Edit 2: SOS Light works perfectly with no issues at all, but cannot be customized in the slightest, so that sucks.

I just updated SSE to 1.5.53, and using SKSE64 2.0.10, SOS 1.0.1, and the dll posted by galgaroth.  And so far no errors or issues.  My question to those having issues:  have you tried this on a new game, or are you trying to upgrade an existing save?  I did start a new character with the upgrade to 1.5.53 so maybe a difference there?  (I've recently converted to SSE just before the upgrade to 1.5.50, so I'm still working through testing with new mods, so I frequently create new characters).  I also use MO2 (not that that should make a difference, but just in case).

1 hour ago, srayesmanll said:

I just updated SSE to 1.5.53, and using SKSE64 2.0.10, SOS 1.0.1, and the dll posted by galgaroth.  And so far no errors or issues.  My question to those having issues:  have you tried this on a new game, or are you trying to upgrade an existing save?  I did start a new character with the upgrade to 1.5.53 so maybe a difference there?  (I've recently converted to SSE just before the upgrade to 1.5.50, so I'm still working through testing with new mods, so I frequently create new characters).  I also use MO2 (not that that should make a difference, but just in case).

I've yet to try a new save, just the one I am on now. Will test some time later and edit this post with my results. I will try first without the .dll provided, and once with it.

6 hours ago, Epsilonneon said:

I just recently installed SOS along with a metric f*ckton of other sex mods, and yet, for whatever reason, SoS decides it doesn't feel like working. It always dumps the same error:

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

I've reinstalled, uninstalled, deleted, added SOS several times, too many to count at this point. I've tried reorganizing my load order, letting LOOT change it, manually shifting things around, tried changing it in MCM, and nothing works at all. I used the FoMod installer, like the mod states to do, installed everything correctly and yes it still kicks out this error no matter what I do. Is this not ready for SE? Is is not compatible with most animations, which then cancel it out? I really am having troubles here. CBBE works flawlessly on females no problem. It's just SOS that is being stubborn. Any suggestions?

Note: I have about 190 mods, well under the esm limit stated above, and yet nothing works. Been trying for several days an no searches have yeilded any results anywhere. I am really hoping someone can help me out here, this is getting irritating.

Attached is my skse64.log stated to troubleshoot with above, if anyone wants to review that. Nevermind the other .dll's not being loaded like HighHeel, I already know they don't work and I am not worried about them. This issue has persisted long before they were even installed, and HighHeel was originally for regular Skyrim, not SE.

skse64.log

Edit: I've also tried the .dll provided by one of the patrons of this thread, and that didn't provide any luck to me. My error isn't 1114 so I guess it was kinda pointless.

Edit 2: SOS Light works perfectly with no issues at all, but cannot be customized in the slightest, so that sucks.

This line in your skse64.log:

plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) reported as incompatible during query

If it doesn't pass here then you're going to get the failed nag in game.
Does not matter if your using an old or new save, failure here means it's not loaded.

Do yourself a favor and do a hash check of the installed SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll.

The generated hash should match one of these :

CRC32: 2307E070
MD5: F8D42B11DB8CC6E1C15D185AF0833E34
SHA-1: 4E5F43ECDE7C44F6E366CE1D39AE1E8167B56EFA

The above hashes are generated from the dll attached to this post (that definitely works for me): SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL_SKSE_2_0_9.zip

If the hash check doesn't match then your using the wrong DLL period.

If the hash check does match then you have something interfering with the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll.
Maybe a lacking C++ runtime or an over zealous anti malware program or some other program that interferes with the mem address that SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll uses

(I had the last issue with a 1114 error once in older version).

If you don't have a hash checking app then google will lead you to a legit free one.

I use an old version of HashTab, there are other similar type checkers available eg: HashCheck 2.4.0

Or if using Win 10 you can dl Hash Checker from MS (I haven't used it) .

I am aware that you or others have already dl'd SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL_SKSE_2_0_9.zip and installed it...

But I have also seen where people think they have replaced a file and it is not replaced or it's replaced with the wrong one.

So a hash check just ensures that everything is correct  and then you can move on to other reasons it's failing....

You gotta start some where, that's my starting point...

Also this,

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (Error 193)
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtHighHeelNative.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtHighHeelNative.dll (Error 193)

and this,

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\RCAE.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\RCAE.dll (Error 193)

Why are you trying to use HDT-PE on SE?  I feel like your mixing LE and SE mods or bad conversions.

Hell yeah! The sos .dll you provided worked flawlessly! No errors, no complications, and whats even better: Loaded all of my schlongs, that were previously installed, without a fit!

Turns out, the 1.0.1 has a bad .dll. For anyone meeting the same error, go get that SOS link, and replace your .dll with that one! It's a simple drag and drop fix.

Hash for my old sos.dll:

MD5: E34CF0737E35B4109E8A348BE5E9EEEA

SHA1: FF21A09A9813A72922860FFD095EB517AE875F05

What it's actually supposed to be:

MD5: F8D42B11DB8CC6E1C15D185AF0833E34

SHA1: 4E5F43ECDE7C44F6E366CE1D39AE1E8167B56EFA

I tested first by opening the game, loading the save, saving a main file, closing the game, and retesting my .dll to see if it was being overwritten, and it looks like it was just a faulty file in the first place, rather than ever being corrupted by an outside force. All it took was someone with just the right file to get it to work. Thanks smashly, You're a damn live saver. Or a cock savior, one of those :P

Here: Have a picture of my character in the nude, as a token of my gratitude and proof of success! Don't mind the frosting, I had uhh.... Cake... With vanilla.Yeah.ScreenShot5.png.83478171926a4dd9159c6b33c32844a6.png

1 hour ago, Epsilonneon said:

Hell yeah! The sos .dll you provided worked flawlessly! No errors, no complications, and whats even better: Loaded all of my schlongs, that were previously installed, without a fit!

Turns out, the 1.0.1 has a bad .dll. For anyone meeting the same error, go get that SOS link, and replace your .dll with that one! It's a simple drag and drop fix.

Just to be clear.  It's not a "bad" dll.  Version 1.0.1 (and the included dll) was released for version Skyrim 1.5.39/SKSE64 2.0.7.   Not sure why galgaroth didn't put the dlls for the updates in the normal download area, but whatever.  Again, it's not a bad dll, just outdated due to Bethesda's bullshit "here's one of our paid mods, fuck you we updated again..."

I had installed that dll and it worked too. But I'm still having the problem of all male characters having on the underwear. From what I saw in the SoS Internal Information tab in MCM, I think it isn't registering the VectorPlus that comes with it

SoS Internal Info.PNG

Edit: The mod started to work after I restarted my PC

1 hour ago, srayesmanll said:

Just to be clear.  It's not a "bad" dll.  Version 1.0.1 (and the included dll) was released for version Skyrim 1.5.39/SKSE64 2.0.7.   Not sure why galgaroth didn't put the dlls for the updates in the normal download area, but whatever.  Again, it's not a bad dll, just outdated due to Bethesda's bullshit "here's one of our paid mods, fuck you we updated again..."

Can't say I am surprised, Bethesda would require all .dll files to be updated after a single paid mod. Do they not understand nobody wants those garbage "mods?"

Just look at Nexus, and LoversLab, and so many other sites dedicated to creators giving to the community free content, and asking for little to nothing in return. Regardless, I got the mod working now. Things are all good for me.

1 hour ago, SnekySneak said:

I had installed that dll and it worked too. But I'm still having the problem of all male characters having on the underwear. From what I saw in the SoS Internal Information tab in MCM, I think it isn't registering the VectorPlus that comes with it

SoS Internal Info.PNG

Edit: The mod started to work after I restarted my PC

What Schlong type esp plugins do you have loaded in your load order and are they also in your Data folder where they should be?

example in your load order you should have one or more of these ( I only use one, but I gather you can have more)

*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

The above schlong type matching meshes your wanting to use are in the correct paths where they are meant to be?

10 hours ago, agiz19 said:

if its not a problem to post delete this post, this is the DLL working for me without any problems of any sort , i have everything updated . this is the dll that posted somewhere in this thread some pages behind....

SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL.7z

replace this file with file found in SOS/SKSE/PLUGINS folder, and also you must have SOS ver 1.0.1

This works, cheers :)

25 minutes ago, smashly said:

What Schlong type esp plugins do you have loaded in your load order and are they also in your Data folder where they should be?

example in your load order you should have one or more of these ( I only use one, but I gather you can have more)

*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

The above schlong type matching meshes your wanting to use are in the correct paths where they are meant to be?

I have VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp. After managing my mod order with LOOT and a quick PC restart, the addon was successfully registered

On 10/12/2018 at 12:55 PM, agiz19 said:

if its not a problem to post delete this post, this is the DLL working for me without any problems of any sort , i have everything updated . this is the dll that posted somewhere in this thread some pages behind....

SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL.7z

replace this file with file found in SOS/SKSE/PLUGINS folder, and also you must have SOS ver 1.0.1

using this dll fixed the error for me, thanks