SOS01.gravityBias 0.0
SOS02.gravityBias 0.0
SOS03.gravityBias 0.0
SOS04.gravityBias 0.0
SOS05.gravityBias 0.0
SOS06.gravityBias 0.0

What about when is erected??

Edited by Jack005

Mod works great but I got so sick of the fair skin....skin that I went with bijin. Obviously now there's a skintone mismatch in the genital area. Are there any fixes for this?

NEVERMIND I am a fucking idiot. Keeping this here in case anyone comes in the future with the same problem.

Edited by starfarts

Hi everyone! Is there a file patch for SoS and TEWOBA,TAWOBA armor mod? 

SoS having it reveling outfit option is not compatible with the armor slots for upper and lower armor slots. SoS force to not equip one of those slots if you didn't manually select that outfit to be reveling. And even if you do after just a few hours or saves the outfit will return to non-reveling state and you have to manually select it again as reveling.

Thank you for the help!

On 11/21/2021 at 4:30 AM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 68,681 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

So I should just overwrite the SoS mod with this file right? And hide or delete the SoS.dll file and I am go to go?

On 12/31/2023 at 4:47 PM, RappyRed2k said:

I'm getting the DLL crash in Skyrim VR too, and unfortunately that version is often overlooked so finding a solution for this is nearly impossible.

i read that the ESL support mod crashes the game with SOS installed. Im removing it myself to test

UPDATE: it seems like disabling the ESL support seemed to fix it, after doing the loading the game without the schlongsofskyrimvr.dll and then saving and then re-enabling the schlongsofskyrimvr.dll and reloading the save. Now it seems like it loads without any crashing or problems

Edited by Guitarister
update to tests

Couldn't get this mod to work, but then I saw you had an updated version for AE anyways. Haven't tried that yet, but I'll be giving it a go in the next few days if everything pans out with my current save.

HAVING SAID THAT... you did a magnificent job on the uninstall function in this mod. Really, top notch stuff. Easy instructions, and it wiped everything clean ***without me having to scrub my save file with another utility***. Top notch.

i have an issue with the sos revealing function in mcm menu. when i tick the box to turn it off, the box gets unticked, but then if i leave and then come back. It automatically ticks itself back on. i do i get the revealing function to stay off when i want it off?

Guys you all know that another update and they would update SSE this year so why don't you block the update by simply turning read only  in the appmanifest_489830.acf file ??

I have the update Cued and it will install when I say so cause I have done it  !

This way you give time to Mod Creators to update and we don't need to be constantly  telling them to update  the mods !

Give them time people ...please learn how to protect your game from Bethesda ! 

This is how I have the update download in waiting for when i want it to install :

Untitled.jpg.38e98592753066585a8898f2362254b1.jpg

In the minute I uncheck the  appmanifest_489830.acf file from read only state it will start the download ... but when I am ready to do it !

Edited by Bullfye