1 hour ago, rhinna said:

SOS with the new papyrus utility is working perfectly with the latest Skyrim AE update.  One happy camper.

For those that aren't sure, or need further explanation:

Installed with MO2: 

• Install SOS
  • Install the Papyrus utility, and have it replace any files when prompted- make sure it overwrites any SoS files
  • Run LOOT
  • Run FNIS

Here's the file in case you missed it...

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 4 downloads

Make sure you delete the DLL from 1.1.4.  Sometimes the mismatched DLLs can cause crashes.

Hi, i tried this mod (AE version without dll) on a already existing save. The body looks good but the penis area is missing (cut out). I can't find the mod in bodyslide presets either although it is found in the settings.What am I missing? The Mod is overwriting some files of XPMSE32. But I tried XPMSE overwriting SOS too and it didn't help. Is there a problem with the skse version?grafik.png.46cb03fd7cc4ba003465f05d44683699.png

Edited by xyzxyz
On 11/21/2021 at 9:30 AM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 7,839 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

"I finally have a cock with more than one position! *****" - D Kynsman, Dragonborn

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there a problem with the schlong size addons when using Skyrim AE? I installed the regular size addon and it is active in Vortex MM but the SOS MCM says that no addons are insalled.

All the addons work fine for me. And the addons aren't sizes, they're shapes. If the plugin is active but not listed in mcm you need to turn on papyrus logging and see where the SOS se scripts are erroring. 

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

If you're in this thread asking about SOS on AE, you're probably not using the updated DLL for SOS on AE.  The one included in SOS 1.1.4 is for Skyrim SE 1.5.97.

I'm asking in both threads^^ I use the SoS AE dll. The other file is very simple to handle (just overwrite this mod) so I think my problem is here.

Edited by xyzxyz
2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm asking in both threads^^ I use the SoS AE dll. The other file is very simple to handle (just overwrite this mod) so I think my problem is here.

There are 5 plugin files. 1 EMS and 4 ESPs.  Schlongs of Skyrim Core.esm and Schlongs of Skyrim.esp both need to be active for anything at all to work (MCM, control of addons).  The 3 others are SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp, SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp and SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp.

The schlongs come in from these last 3 addons, so at least 1 of them need to be Enable in your PLUGINS view for there to be any registered addons for it to detect.  Make sure you've done the DEPLOY step in Vortex and that the core ESM and main ESP, and at least 1 Addon ESP, are Enabled in the PLUGINS view.

Since there are 4 DLL options on the AE DLL version, 3 of which rely upon some more modern CPU features your system might not possess, and you're having issues with Addon detection, try installing the Default DLL version 1st.

It is best to start with a new game or use a savegame that has never had SOS installed before.  If you're upgrading from an older SOS install, things might not go as expected and could likely be mostly what is going wrong.

Instead of starting a regular new game or loading a previous save from the menu screen, you can open the console and type "coc unownedcell" and hit ENTER.

This will start you as a male Nord in a room with no doors or means of exit, but you'll see the plugins start initializing like you would normally on a new game.  Watch for SOS messages and see if whichever Addons you chose are detected.

If the DLL and all the plugins are loading OK, you should see messages on screen indicating initialization and detection of whichever ones you've Enabled.

After all the initialization messages have stopped, move your view into 3rd person, open your inventory and remove your armor.  If everything went well, you should be equipped with some dangly bits

If not, check out the SOS MCM to see if any plugins have shown up there.  If so, try and assign one to yourself and check your naked body again.  If it still is not working, quit the game and check your \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log to make sure the DLL is loading OK.  Just search the file for a line with SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, that begins with "plugin".  At the end of the line it should indicate "loaded correctly" if it is loading OK.

If there is an error, your overwrite rules on conflict resolution in Vortex might be incorrect for the DLL (or you didn't resolve them before deploy).  To simplify the issue, you can open up the Staging folder for the Schlongs of Skyrim 1.1.4 folder (right click on the mod in MODS view and select "Open in File Manager") and delete the SE DLL from the SKSE folder there.  Now there is nothing for which the AE DLL to conflict.  Re-deploy your plugins once more, confirm the DLL file deletion in Vortex when prompted, then try the game once more.

If addons are detected now, you quit the game and try reinstalling the AE DLL using one of the AVX options until you find the highest level that works best for your CPU.  Best to look up your CPU generation and confirm if it possesses the features, but the Default one should continue to work for you regardless.

If none of the 4 DLLs load correctly in the skse64.log, check which version of Skyrim AE you're using.  The 1.0.3 SOS AE DLLs are for AE 1.6.353.  The other is for the previous AE version (1.6.342).

That's about as comprehensive of a process as I can describe to troubleshoot this.

Edited by 4nk8r

Hi everyone,

I red the various options suggested here and in the SoS AE thread, and I'm in a situation I can't understand.

After a bunch of attempts I managed to install the mod on an existing savegame. I installed SoS SE 1.1.4 + Papyrus 4.3 removing SoS.dll and I'm not having the dll related starting error popup anymore. I installed the mods on a savegame with a female PC and all NPCs are ok and blending correctly with SexLab and related mods, but I can't start a new game because the game CTD during loading screen. Disabiling SoS solves the issue, but reactivating it and loading any clean male PC savegame causes again the CTD. I also tried to start from the female PC savegame and calling the showracemenu command: if I have SoS installed, I can't use a male PC, even if male NPCs are working just fine.

Any suggestions?

I have an issue with the Papyrus addon for SoS. When I install SoS, remove the DLL, and then install the addon, the game loads fine and the player character has a penis, but male NPCs are instead wearing underwear as if it's the never nude version. Any reason why this might be happening? Do old saves not work correctly or some such?

EDIT: Disabling and enabling an NPC seems to fix the issue, will it fix itself after some time?

Edited by wertwert5555

So I have a question bout Schlongs, I'm currently using the Skyrim AE 1.6.318 with SOS 1.1.4 and the patch for AE 1.0.3 but the thing is the armor seems a bit bigger than the body and it makes the head look like it's wearing an oversized armor. is there any way to fix that?

So here's a slightly weird and, as far as my googling goes, OLD problem. This mod is specifically blocking me and NPCs from using modular armors. Specifically slot 32 and slot 52. I tried putting it in revealing, nothing. I tried to reset SOS, nothing. Blocks me from using both, and I have to wear one or the other.

One thing I noticed, once I checked the armor as revealing, is it supposed to say anything else, and keep the checkmark? I noticed no popups and going back to it I did not see the checkmark for revealing even if I waited 5 minutes between each check. I did use SOS full version and I'm on AE. Taking off SOS, the problem was solved, so it's definitely something with the mod.

I noticed in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/ that the use of Vanilla Script (micro)Optimizations is recommended. However when I enable this script mod, I get CTD when loading an existing save. Without Vanilla Script (micro)Optimizations, the save loads fine.

Crash log shows this:
Crash Log SE, version 2
Code: 0xc0000005.
Address: SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+0xf1f9.
Memory at 0x14 could not be read.

An incompatibility with the mod Schlongs of Skyrim maybe? Could it be solved somehow?

1 hour ago, Joshi608 said:

imagen.png.0df5b4284e66c2cd6f370e8681f22781.png
This is the only error, I have the actual DLL for 1.6.353 and SOS Papyrus Util beta 4 is installed, but the game Not run beacuase this is the problem, the new DLL coult not load.
Any help pls!

The error is telling you that you are still trying to load the old DLL from the SE verion of SoS. You need to check that the AE Dell patch is overwriting the DLL from SoS SE.

Also, if you have the AE DLL patch, you do not need the PapyrusUtil Beta 4 mod, since that's a DLL replacer, too. Either one or the other, but never both.

Lastly, if you do choose to go the PapyrusUtil route, you will need to either delete the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file, or ignore that error message, since the dll from the SoS SE mod will still try to load unless you delete it, even though it is not needed if you have the PapyriusUtil dll-replacer.

5 hours ago, 3reaker said:

The error is telling you that you are still trying to load the old DLL from the SE verion of SoS. You need to check that the AE Dell patch is overwriting the DLL from SoS SE.

Also, if you have the AE DLL patch, you do not need the PapyrusUtil Beta 4 mod, since that's a DLL replacer, too. Either one or the other, but never both.

Lastly, if you do choose to go the PapyrusUtil route, you will need to either delete the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file, or ignore that error message, since the dll from the SoS SE mod will still try to load unless you delete it, even though it is not needed if you have the PapyriusUtil dll-replacer.

Many thanks, it's working!
Just I delete de DLL from SoS and not install SOS AE DLL (Yep, No dll archive, the file "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" has no there in plugins directory) and install PapyrusUtil and the update beta 4 as you said.
With that, the SoS in game don't show me any error, just load perfectly.
Many thanks 3reaker!

On 1/22/2022 at 11:13 PM, xyzxyz said:

I'm not using SOS AE at all.

I have SOS SE. renamed the .dll so it couldn't be loaded, but I can get it back if needed.

Then I added this SOS papyrusutil beta

I also have 'Tempered Skins for males SOS full version'.

I use LOOT every time I add a mod.

When I load, my schlong may not respond to the adjustment keys, so I need to restart SOS from the MCM, which resets the schlong to basic settings. but then I reload my character preset, and I'm away. It's not ideal, but it's playable. Any advice anyone can give me would be great. I hope I help someone.