On 11/20/2021 at 3:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 9,910 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

For the functions emulated in Papyrus script, how often do those trigger? For example, if you have a large battle will it trigger for all NPCs when they load in at once? Or does it only trigger when an NPC equips a schlong for the first time?

Good day to all!

I'm having a relatively minor issue when it come to my SOS installation.

First off, I'd like to state I'm playing on Skyrim Special Edition, and I use Vortex as my mod manager.

Now, my issue is that all of the schlongs are pointed somewhat to the left for seemingly no reason whatsoever...

Animations that change the schlong position don't adjust it left or right, only up and down, so it's most apparent during them.

This also is off the bat too, before anything happens, at the literal start of a playthrough.

Below are screenshots of each of the 3 standard SOS schlongs: Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Regular, and VectorPlexus Muscular respectively.

Is there anything I can do to solve the issue?

Any would be most certainly appreciated!

Sincerely,

TTT

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

1 hour ago, TotalTryhardTrip said:

Good day to all!

First off, I'd like to state I'm playing on Skyrim Special Edition, and I use Vortex as my mod manager.

Now, my issue is that all of the schlongs are pointed somewhat to the left for seemingly no reason whatsoever...

Animations that change the schlong position don't adjust it left or right, only up and down, so it's most apparent during them.

This also is off the bat too, before anything happens, at the literal start of a playthrough.

Below are screenshots of each of the 3 standard SOS schlongs: Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Regular, and VectorPlexus Muscular respectively.

Sincerely,

TTT

*snip*

That's weird.  I have never seen that before.  It looks like someone's done done a bad edit in nifskope so the skeleton is out of whack.

39 minutes ago, ShinsFortress said:

That's weird.  I have never seen that before.  It looks like someone's done done a bad edit in nifskope so the skeleton is out of whack.

The skeleton, huh?

Lemme redownload XPMSSE and see if it helps.

I've also unchecked the "Male skeleton" option in the SOS FOMOD, so I'll try selecting that too.

3 hours ago, TotalTryhardTrip said:

Good day to all!

Sincerely,

TTT

I think it's SMP XMLs. Been a while and I changed not just SMP stuff, but it went away after that. Keep in minds some mods like BHUNP include SOS XMLS.

Cannot test in-game ATM, but I use this https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakas-sos-addon-37684959

11 minutes ago, TotalTryhardTrip said:

Odd, I redownloaded SOS SE a second time (without selecting "Male skeleton") and the problem fixed itself.....

...for now.

...nvm.

ScreenShot3.png

edit: Screenie didn't load so just use the last ones as reference.

Edited by TotalTryhardTrip

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's fixed again...??

Apparently the Baka SOS SMP file I downloaded un-fixed it...

It probably has something to do wit those "SMP XMLs" that User Akzyra suggested...

Idfk what I'm doing so I'm not touching this any further

But thanks for the speedy replies guys!

Glad to know the Skyrim SE (adult) Modding Community is still alive and well!

22 hours ago, Nordrian said:

HDT-SMP:

• HDT-SMP conversion by DykkenTomb (using collision branches by cOJzZ and Senpo) can be downloaded from the link below; install using your favourite mod manager. Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1.rar

On 1/30/2022 at 3:52 PM, Daemia said:

Hey guys! How to make the penis collide with the vagina and behave naturally?
What do I need and in what order?

That HDT-SMP SoS (which doesn't really do what you ask, but anyway....) I have tested in current latest SSE-AE and it was not good.  It may have been good before but it isn't now.  If you are still on 'old' SSE or downgraded, good luck.  Otherwise, SoS Lite or this SoS + AE patch are the best bets for something that actually works right and consistently.

10 hours ago, ShinsFortress said:

That HDT-SMP SoS (which doesn't really do what you ask, but anyway....) I have tested in current latest SSE-AE and it was not good.  It may have been good before but it isn't now.  If you are still on 'old' SSE or downgraded, good luck.  Otherwise, SoS Lite or this SoS + AE patch are the best bets for something that actually works right and consistently.

Thank you for the answer and help ❤️

1 hour ago, thecybergrape said:

no matter what i do, everyone is still in there "never nude" style thongs, no schlongs in sight :(

That's usually a load order issue. It's best to use the XPMSSE skeleton, as opposed to the one in the SoS installer. So - In your manager, SoS should load first. Then any male body textures, such as Tempered Male Skins, and finally, XPMSSE should load LAST. It's the same with any female bodies/skins you may have. Nothing should overwrite XPMSSE.

I tried the PapyrusUtil patch (Update 4), could swear I had all my textures and such sorted right and patched appropriately, but I still got the dreaded underwear issue where the schlong is long gone and all you get is a shitty cloth.

So I went and tried the DLL fix earlier in the thread and that one worked. With Alternate Start, underwear stayed for a few seconds until activation, at which point the floppy man meat appeared. What I'm saying is, if PapyrusUtil doesn't work, try the other DLL patch and see if that works.

Added pics for proof of penis

20220205004813_1.jpg

20220205004843_1.jpg

20220205005008_1.jpg

Edited by KevinBakin
Adding pics to prove I am no liar